Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,195,110 members, 7,957,151 topics. Date: Tuesday, 24 September 2024 at 08:07 AM

Buhari's Proposed BH Negotiation: "We Don't Negotiate With Terrorists" - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Buhari's Proposed BH Negotiation: "We Don't Negotiate With Terrorists" (7315 Views)

Francis Mgboh, Nnamdi Kanu's Lawyer Writes Orji Uzor Kalu For His Negotiation / Ita-Giwa Volunteers To Negotiate With Niger Delta Militants If Only... / I Spent Two Days With Terrorists – Obasanjo (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Buhari's Proposed BH Negotiation: "We Don't Negotiate With Terrorists" by Nobody: 7:12pm On Jul 04, 2015
ECOTERRORS:
We don't negotiate with child murderers, suicide bombers, We will match them Force for Force

Nne di nma,
My pain is not about Boko Haram, it is not about Buhari and not even about the disaster he will bring upon Nigeria.

It is rather the ignorance and the myopic views of some of our people who chanted "Sai Buhari".

It wont be long, Buhari will show his true colors.

Is he not the son of Usman Dan Fodio?
Is he not Fulani?
Is he not a core northerner?
Is he not Moslem?

Excuse me.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Buhari's Proposed BH Negotiation: "We Don't Negotiate With Terrorists" by omenka(m): 7:15pm On Jul 04, 2015
UnknownT:

Lol, thats my comment, i even had to modify the post, add the op's name but till now he didnt counter me
I didn't wanna waste my time responding to you because it appears as though you didn't read my opening post, hence your ignorance as to what prompted the thread in the first place.

Let me make it clearer, a poster said "America doesn't negotiate with terrorists" and I've proven otherwise, or haven't I

Edit: didn't even read the opening post. Just saw the mention and responded to it. If I had, I wouldn't have wasted my time commenting on the thread.

Bye lads.
Re: Buhari's Proposed BH Negotiation: "We Don't Negotiate With Terrorists" by san316(m): 7:18pm On Jul 04, 2015
Buhari did not say PDP should negotiate with BH. so dont bother wasting your time. The "we dont negotiate with terrorist" maxim started from US and today they are negotiating with the talibans over chilled kunu.
Re: Buhari's Proposed BH Negotiation: "We Don't Negotiate With Terrorists" by Nobody: 7:19pm On Jul 04, 2015
Hahaaha Progressive Noblezone
noblezone:

"Senator" Barcanista!

Sit Down! I said, Shut Up And Sit Down!

Who told you Boko Haram are terrorists?
Do you think they are as silly as the useless Niger Militants from your creeks?

Do you think they are as brainless as those shouting for Biafra?

Those BH guys have legitimate reasons to fight.
They are only misguided. In case you don't know, they are the misguided brothers of the President and Commander in Chief.
You must mind the way you insult them.

Mind your utterances against the Fulani herdsmen. They are fighting a just course.
You cannot expect them to keep quiet when they are provoked.

Yes, even if Mr Presido CHANGE his position, what is your problem with it?
This administration is about CHANGE. So,it is not a crime if the President CHANGE his mind,

Don't get me upset before I burn down this thread.

Where is Seun?
I will burn down Nairaland soon. Warn Barcanista and folks like him.
**************************************************************************************

Emm folks, please take no offense.
It is still me, the Noblezone.
I was only operating on a "progressive" mode.

1 Like

Re: Buhari's Proposed BH Negotiation: "We Don't Negotiate With Terrorists" by illmatic101(m): 7:20pm On Jul 04, 2015
barcanista are you trying to reason with buharist on this issue? shocked do you actually know the meaning of one chance?

we all know PMB is a die hard boko haram sympathizer, reasoning with him is like pouring water into a basket.

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Buhari's Proposed BH Negotiation: "We Don't Negotiate With Terrorists" by richidinho(m): 7:20pm On Jul 04, 2015
#saynotobokoharamamnesty
Re: Buhari's Proposed BH Negotiation: "We Don't Negotiate With Terrorists" by Nobody: 7:23pm On Jul 04, 2015
Why won't he negotiate with his murderous brothers?

Doesn't his religion sanction the wanton and mindless destruction of life and properties?

Wasn't it spread through the sword and bows? Bull shit!

It was a part of the scheme. Use them to undermine the past administration. Propaganda. Win the elections(His Somalia talk still in mind). Get Aso Rock. Allow them to do some pretentious and predetermined bombings. Condemn their attack while gleefully rejoicing within. Then grant them amnesty. Reward their rape and destruction. BH ceases. That's the bigger picture.

All those who chanted change must be changed by Chukwu Abiam shocked

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Buhari's Proposed BH Negotiation: "We Don't Negotiate With Terrorists" by Nobody: 7:25pm On Jul 04, 2015
barcanista:
Hahaaha Progressive Noblezone

Dear Comrade,

Please have some laugh.
i did not see any member of the "Progressives" here, so I decided to rep them for a moment.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Buhari's Proposed BH Negotiation: "We Don't Negotiate With Terrorists" by funlord(m): 7:26pm On Jul 04, 2015
ECOTERRORS:
We don't negotiate with child murderers, suicide bombers, We will match them Force for Force
grin
ECOTERRORS:

I agree that negotiation would be futile even though it is an option! I only wonder why you "south-south and eastern" people are always so pained when the government now also wants to match your so called "militant and biafran terrorists" with the same force? Can any of you explain the difference?

1 Like

Re: Buhari's Proposed BH Negotiation: "We Don't Negotiate With Terrorists" by richidinho(m): 7:30pm On Jul 04, 2015
socialmediaman:
In Adeshina's words:

This sounds more like a personal opinion, I would rather wait to hear the president's reaction to this statement, this would give a better insight as to what the proposed terms of the alleged negotiation would be.

Let's not forget that the presidency has not issued any official statement about any proposed negotiation with the insurgent group

This is my opinion on this issue

Please do watch channels news by 10pm
Re: Buhari's Proposed BH Negotiation: "We Don't Negotiate With Terrorists" by UnknownT: 7:31pm On Jul 04, 2015
omenka:
I didn't wanna waste my time responding to you because it appears as though you didn't read my opening post, hence your ignorance as to what prompted the thread in the first place.

Let me make it clearer, a poster said "America doesn't negotiate with terrorists" and I've proven otherwise, or haven't I

Edit: didn't even read the opening post. Just saw the mention and responded to it. If I had, I wouldn't have wasted my time commenting on the thread.

Bye lads.
who is the one showcasing ignorance? The one who doesnt know the difference between negotiating for the release of captives captured by terrorists (like when the last admin negotiated for the release of Chibok girls that failed) and negotiating with terrorists to stop fighting

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Buhari's Proposed BH Negotiation: "We Don't Negotiate With Terrorists" by BlackBaron: 7:37pm On Jul 04, 2015
Subtle and not so subtle shifts in promised policies. APC promised heaven and earth during the elections. If they fail, then they'll probably get deleted by the population before or on expiration of their 4 year term.

Partisanship is futile. No ideologies or so in Nigeria. Instead we manage to see individuals with little bit of same styles of leadership like previous governments. No wonder, not a lot of changes since 1999.

I see some diehard Apc followers suddenly changed the goalposts concerning amnesty. Posterity would judge their selective actions...

No negotiations with terrorists, those willing to surrender should face the full wrath for their actions, those that choose plea bargains can expect a bit less draconian conditions. As for the heads, financiers, et al, absolute decimation of their ranks, annihilation, Death or incarceration is only what should be reserved for those murderous bastards.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Buhari's Proposed BH Negotiation: "We Don't Negotiate With Terrorists" by Nobody: 7:43pm On Jul 04, 2015
agarawu23:
stop pitching your tent with barcanista, he will use and dump you at the end. cheesy

come and dine with us and you have nothing to regret wink
I stand for truth and not APC pyrrhic victory where they made the contry ungovernable but won the War

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Buhari's Proposed BH Negotiation: "We Don't Negotiate With Terrorists" by Nobody: 7:48pm On Jul 04, 2015
Rose2014:
The mere thought of Negotiating with BH is another broken promise from Buhari

Like someone earlier pointed

"America was negotiating to free a captive not for the terrorists to drop their arms, if Buhari's govt said they are open to negotiation to free the chibok girls or all the people in captive, good and fine. But negotiating to stop fighting i havent heard before"

impressive

1 Like

Re: Buhari's Proposed BH Negotiation: "We Don't Negotiate With Terrorists" by Nobody: 7:50pm On Jul 04, 2015
OREMUSSANCTUS:
Passing by!!!!
send a mail to the supermods for that after1 that just abuse your dad.

Don't exchange words with him, send the mail now for appropriate sanctions to be meted out to him

1 Like

Re: Buhari's Proposed BH Negotiation: "We Don't Negotiate With Terrorists" by Nobody: 7:51pm On Jul 04, 2015
funlord:
grin

I agree that negotiation would be futile even though it is an option! I only wonder why you "south-south and eastern" people are always so pained when the government now also wants to match your so called "militant and biafran terrorists" with the same force? Can any of you explain the difference?
kindly stay on the topic of discussion
Re: Buhari's Proposed BH Negotiation: "We Don't Negotiate With Terrorists" by Alezy(m): 7:53pm On Jul 04, 2015
dearpreye:
Why won't he negotiate with his murderous brothers?

Doesn't his religion sanction the wanton and mindless destruction of life and properties?

Wasn't it spread through the sword and bows? Bull shit!

It was a part of the scheme. Use them to undermine the past administration. Propaganda. Win the elections(His Somalia talk still in mind). Get Aso Rock. Allow them to do some pretentious and predetermined bombings. Condemn their attack while gleefully rejoicing within. Then grant them amnesty. Reward their rape and destruction. BH ceases. That's the bigger picture.

All those who chanted change must be changed by Chukwu Abiam shocked
I like dat

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Buhari's Proposed BH Negotiation: "We Don't Negotiate With Terrorists" by Nobody: 8:00pm On Jul 04, 2015
noblezone:

Dear Comrade,

Please have some laugh.
i did not see any member of the "Progressives" here, so I decided to rep them for a moment.

That's was hilarious... It is funny how they shift goal post. The word "progressive" has been so abused by these people

2 Likes

Re: Buhari's Proposed BH Negotiation: "We Don't Negotiate With Terrorists" by Nobody: 8:02pm On Jul 04, 2015
after1:

See this snitch. This jobless m.oron eat, sleep and cant live without nairaland. There pathetic life is worst outside nairaland and she wont be happy if she don insult buhari and Osinbajo in a day. What a waste of sperm
Bros take am easy na. Nobody insult Osinbajo in this thread. Ècoterrors is my pet o grin

Hope Ýou are cool?
Re: Buhari's Proposed BH Negotiation: "We Don't Negotiate With Terrorists" by after1: 8:05pm On Jul 04, 2015
barcanista:
Bros take am easy na. Nobody insult Osinbajo in this thread. Ècoterrors is my pet o grin

Hope Ýou are cool?

Bro, I have been ignoring that guy for long until his quote today. He is a snitch and one hypocrite, he love to throw insult but cry when you return the favor. I will leave her today cos of you.

Me good and you?

1 Like

Re: Buhari's Proposed BH Negotiation: "We Don't Negotiate With Terrorists" by funlord(m): 8:09pm On Jul 04, 2015
ECOTERRORS:
kindly stay on the topic of discussion

Very funny madam trying to be evasive! Well,The topic of discussion is "viable means by which to end terrorism in nigeria"! why don't you normally advocate for the government to use such forceful means to end all types of TERRORIST activities by groups operating in the region of the country that you are from? and also other regions? Or are boko haram the only group killing, kidnapping or sabotaging peace in nigeria? You see it is easy to type without thinking on topics, but it becomes difficult to take a stand when you are faced with providing difficult answers to questions put to you by someone who is not a layman in political game theory? I am only asking you this question because I always see your positions on issues including this one as ethnically comical! Think smarter not harder! By the way I'm from YOUR region and I belong to NO party! Go figure!!
Re: Buhari's Proposed BH Negotiation: "We Don't Negotiate With Terrorists" by frankyychiji(f): 8:13pm On Jul 04, 2015
Op, calm down. I would say lets support the dullard in whatever approach he employs to deal with this issue. Just make bokoharam go away that is of utmost concern.
Re: Buhari's Proposed BH Negotiation: "We Don't Negotiate With Terrorists" by Nobody: 8:14pm On Jul 04, 2015
kentAire:
barcanista TIBRA!!!!!!!
ibime
Re: Buhari's Proposed BH Negotiation: "We Don't Negotiate With Terrorists" by Princess042(f): 8:19pm On Jul 04, 2015
Barcanista, spot on!!!!!

1 Like

Re: Buhari's Proposed BH Negotiation: "We Don't Negotiate With Terrorists" by papaejima1: 8:20pm On Jul 04, 2015
Barcanista, you beat me to the punch. I was doing a similar thread to tell that guy he was misfiring.

1 Like

Re: Buhari's Proposed BH Negotiation: "We Don't Negotiate With Terrorists" by papaejima1: 8:21pm On Jul 04, 2015
shakazuldadon:
there are few people who make sense on NL with their posts/arguments. The OP of this post is one of them.

I expect a rejoinder from the buharists soonest and I expect it to be as intelligent as this one.

BY THE WAY IS OMENKA EATING HIS WORDS/VOMIT: see screen shot below.
Sure he is.

2 Likes

Re: Buhari's Proposed BH Negotiation: "We Don't Negotiate With Terrorists" by Nobody: 8:23pm On Jul 04, 2015
funlord:

Very funny madam trying to be evasive! Well,The topic of discussion is "viable means by which to end terrorism in nigeria"! why don't you normally advocate for the government to use such forceful means to end all types of TERRORIST activities by groups operating in the region of the country that you are from? and also other regions? Or are boko haram the only group killing, kidnapping or sabotaging peace in nigeria? You see it is easy to type without thinking on topics, but it becomes difficult to take a stand when you are faced with providing difficult answers to questions put to you by someone who is not a layman in political game theory? I am only asking you this question because I always see your positions on issues including this one as ethnically comical! Think smarter not harder! By the way I'm from YOUR region and I belong to NO party! Go figure!!

If it is Islamic terrorism, there is no way to end it.
There is even legal form it called Sharia. Nine people have just been condemned to death in Kano over the CRIME of "blasphemy".

Islamic terrorism will end when Islam conquers all by force.
Study Mohammed, study Usman Dan Fodio, read about the Iranian Islamic revolution and you will understand.
Re: Buhari's Proposed BH Negotiation: "We Don't Negotiate With Terrorists" by Nobody: 8:23pm On Jul 04, 2015
after1:

Bro, I have been ignoring that guy for long until his quote today. He is a snitch and one hypocrite, he love to throw insult but cry when you return the favor. I will leave her today cos of you.

Me good and you?
bros, all I want is love and friendliness even in opposition. We may disagree on issues and even throw jibes but we should try to control it. That's my view though. Afterall, the BIG boys are not really enemies outside politics.

I'm very good o. I'm happy you are hearty and healthy.
Re: Buhari's Proposed BH Negotiation: "We Don't Negotiate With Terrorists" by 1after: 8:30pm On Jul 04, 2015
barcanista:
bros, all I want is love and friendliness even in opposition. We may disagree on issues and even throw jibes but we should try to control it. That's my view though. Afterall, the BIG boys are not really enemies outside politics.

I'm very good o. I'm happy you are hearty and healthy.

I am not an opposition or anything. I dont do PDP vs APC, you cant see me open thread about PDP cos both parties dont fight when they share there money. While you guys argue online daily, they are always at Hilton sharing money and drink moet. Lolzzz.

I also dont attack people unless you insult my tribe, I am cool with everyone.
Re: Buhari's Proposed BH Negotiation: "We Don't Negotiate With Terrorists" by engineerboat(m): 8:34pm On Jul 04, 2015
barcanista:
Gbam! We should face them even if it cost us the whole of our resources.

Let Baba stand up for once, no time for Negotiation, the NA, NAF, DSS MOPOL, have been equiped by GEJ at least to decimate this bastards, unless THEY want to tell us again that GEJ did not buy anything for the ARMY.
Anyway maybe the NA, NAF are waiting for their C-in-C to personally lead the war since that WAS one of HIS numerous promise to NIGERIANS

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Power Sector Losing N24bn Monthly To Imported Fuel –fashola / Breakng!!another Virus Outbreak In China, Its Called Hantavirus / Picture Of The Oldest Secondary School In Southeast Nigeria.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 52
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.