Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,792 members, 7,810,061 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 07:47 PM

Buhari's Proposed BH Negotiation: "We Don't Negotiate With Terrorists" - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Buhari's Proposed BH Negotiation: "We Don't Negotiate With Terrorists" (7109 Views)

Francis Mgboh, Nnamdi Kanu's Lawyer Writes Orji Uzor Kalu For His Negotiation / Ita-Giwa Volunteers To Negotiate With Niger Delta Militants If Only... / I Spent Two Days With Terrorists – Obasanjo (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Buhari's Proposed BH Negotiation: "We Don't Negotiate With Terrorists" by Nobody: 10:31am On Jul 05, 2015
ideykwum:
Lol! Dearpreye, you may just be right! I truly have no personal issues with them (check my history-this is my first criticism of Barcanista...I always support him), but one shouldn't let his brethren go naked in public without a reprimand! I rest my case!

It's just okay for today cheesy
Re: Buhari's Proposed BH Negotiation: "We Don't Negotiate With Terrorists" by Nobody: 10:32am On Jul 05, 2015
barcanista:
If you are from Okrika then I see you as a "brother" that needs crash course in comprehension and wisdom. I don't know your age or your status but you sound like deranged fellow. For the record, I have always been consistent with my position on LNR. I have created articles on that and you will find it in my archive. My position on that thread was summary of the position of average Ijaw. Nigeria need to be restructured through SNC, in absence of that, I will vote a YES to any LNR referendum. Irrespective of my stance, I made it very clear that I love every tribe and hate none.

I have entertained you enough dude... Get a life and Good morning

Thanks for putting out the fire. Let it go....
Re: Buhari's Proposed BH Negotiation: "We Don't Negotiate With Terrorists" by engineerboat(m): 10:35am On Jul 05, 2015
frankyychiji:
Well... I would say do not give up on the fight against terror no matter what.

We are not giving up on the fight against the bastards beasts. We all know how the heat was put on against them towards the end of the last administration, even it started too late at that time,
but what is happening now, is totally different from what is happening then, remember that all that is needed to fire fire on is the command from the C-in-C.

so why returning back to DEFENSSIVE MODE now by the NA, NAF, NAV, MOPOL. what is happening to our intelligence gathering.
we all shouted then that DSS, and police should beef off the intelligence on those that escape from the FIRE-POWER of the NA, & NAF, SF, into the community, all that the government is doing now is to sack this, demote that, recall this, recall that, re-organize for how many days, for how long do we do this. Many souls are been lost to this bastards everyday, all we hear is WE ARE CLOSE ON DEFEATING BOKO HARAM.

This one man show will take this CHANGErian government no-where.

We are praying for them to succeed, remember the bible said "He that will not work must not eat", "Go to the ant thous sluggered" "A wise man build his house upon the rock (TRUTH, PEACE & UNITY)"

the question now is:
is CHANGErian government built on (1) truth (2) interest on NIGERIAN unity and peace (not CHANGErian decision & stand)
May God deliever this country.
Re: Buhari's Proposed BH Negotiation: "We Don't Negotiate With Terrorists" by Truckpusher(m): 10:36am On Jul 05, 2015
dearpreye:
It doesn't stand any logic to me that, of all my brethren on NL, it's ideykwum, Truckpusher and barcanista, that are bickering. You guys shouldn't be doing this.

Truckpusher and barcanista, we've been afforded the opportunity to have met offline. You folks are a great people, with deep conviction about the development and progress of our region and Nigeria by extension.

I've not meet with you offline, ideykwum. But the little I've read here from you comes across to me as someone who's also part of the family.

You guys can have differences. But I believe if three of you meet offline, you will all appreciate yourselves.

Any further bickering will risk my ire and ultimate sanction. Be warned!!!!
You should be talking to ' I dey cum' he's always fond of attacking his own in the public.If he feels any way different from what Barca did, he's got every avenue and right to try and reach out to him and talk to him but he prefers doing it like the biblical pharisees probably to get some praises for his deluded mind to feast on. grin

Well, I may just let him rest - Been waiting for his ass to show up on my radar after he tried to bring me down on a thread where I was deliberately trolling a known crazy troll. grin
Re: Buhari's Proposed BH Negotiation: "We Don't Negotiate With Terrorists" by UnknownT: 10:38am On Jul 05, 2015
agarawu23:
bro I don't get your point @bolded.
I couldn't argue much on your thread cos ome.nka has already dealt with your counter thread cool

I am a friend to everyone on this forum and I am not in the group of ppl that hate due to daily arguments here.
The same person you said that has dealt with the thread said this(see screenshot) in 2013 when GEJ was in power, so why did he change his stance? Because his party is now in power abi. I believe you wouldnt have supported the amnesty/negotiation if you had registered by that 2013. The same set of people that have always criticized the army fighting BH pre-may29th, are now the ones vouching for the army, what changed in the army, nothing! Only cos the govt they hated so much is no longer in power. We should rise above party politics and criticize appropriately.

Re: Buhari's Proposed BH Negotiation: "We Don't Negotiate With Terrorists" by Nobody: 10:39am On Jul 05, 2015
ideykwum:
You're the one with emotional issues...and you degenerated this to a personal fight. I was giving my opinion to someone I follow on Nairaland, and you butted in with self-righteous fury! You may know Truckpusher in real life, and certainly do not know me in real life, that's beyond the issue! You can't go about expecting people to agree with your modus operandi and launch battles when they disagree! Try some humility!!

A quick unbiased look at the example your Truckpusher brought up would throw more light on his person. I didn't take it to heart, but it seems he did!

Like you advised (I take advice when it makes sense) I will let it slide!

I have never acted self-righteously but I always state my position and defend myself when maligned. I never said anything of myself but you came up with flawed opinion about me even saying I bring people down when in actual sense I have never done that and no one can come out to say I did. In fact, it is some people trying to do that to me notably on this forum (like what you consciously or unconsciously did). Does that amount to self-righteousness? You said I shouldn't force people to accept my modus operandi...this is another creation of your imagination because I have never sought to force anyone neither have I had buts up with anyone that refused to follow my thought. In fact, I always love it when people state their minds whether in agreement with me or not.

As for Truckpusher, I insist that you don't know him.our connection started when I was in the APC, he has never for once hated me or got emotional despite his disagreement with my pro-APC stand back then. He was and still is more concerned with the good of our state and region than anything else (including himself). I can't tell you everything but it is my prayer that we all get to know each other beyond here. As for you, surely I love to know you more and even meet you. But we can only achieve true friendship and brotherhood if we are sincere with each other and avoid personal attacks due to disagreement.
Re: Buhari's Proposed BH Negotiation: "We Don't Negotiate With Terrorists" by ideykwum: 10:40am On Jul 05, 2015
I'm going to find that thread and expose you for the liar you are! I expressed my reservations to the OP and you attacked me out of the blues! So, I gave you the reply you deserved! And by the way, it's "ideykwum" (I know you like "cum", but it's not it!)

Truckpusher:
You should be talking to ' I dey cum' he's always fond of attacking his own in the public.If he feels any way different from what Barca did, he's got every avenue and right to try and reach out to him and talk to him but he prefers doing it like the biblical pharisees probably to get some praises for his deluded mind to feast on. grin

Well, I may just let him rest - Been waiting for his ass to show up on my radar after he tried to bring me down on a thread where I was deliberately trolling a known crazy troll. grin
Re: Buhari's Proposed BH Negotiation: "We Don't Negotiate With Terrorists" by Truckpusher(m): 10:42am On Jul 05, 2015
ideykwum:
I'm going to find that thread and expose you for the liar you are! I expressed my reservations to the OP and you attacked me out of the blues! So, I gave you the reply you deserved! And by the way, it's "ideykwum" (I know you like "cum", but it's not it!)

grin grin

Re: Buhari's Proposed BH Negotiation: "We Don't Negotiate With Terrorists" by Nobody: 10:42am On Jul 05, 2015
Truckpusher:

No wahala. I perfectly understand! Let this the last time my brothers are bickering here. Let us all rest.
Re: Buhari's Proposed BH Negotiation: "We Don't Negotiate With Terrorists" by Truckpusher(m): 10:43am On Jul 05, 2015
dearpreye:

No wahala. I perfectly understand! Let this the last time my brothers are bickering here. Let us all rest.
No wahala. grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Buhari's Proposed BH Negotiation: "We Don't Negotiate With Terrorists" by Nobody: 10:44am On Jul 05, 2015
Truckpusher:
No wahala. grin

Thanks bro. Shalom!
Re: Buhari's Proposed BH Negotiation: "We Don't Negotiate With Terrorists" by Nobody: 10:45am On Jul 05, 2015
ideykwum:

Let it go. Just let it go....
Re: Buhari's Proposed BH Negotiation: "We Don't Negotiate With Terrorists" by engineerboat(m): 10:47am On Jul 05, 2015
barcanista:
See as we don derail the thread? Lol... Abeg e do biko

@COMRADE Barcanista, abeg let put aside this Counter comments on PH boyz aside please, dont give opportunity for the CHANGErian to further DERAIL this thread again.

Please let the focus of this thread remain as it please BIKO NU
Re: Buhari's Proposed BH Negotiation: "We Don't Negotiate With Terrorists" by Truckpusher(m): 10:47am On Jul 05, 2015
dearpreye:

Thanks bro. Shalom!
I believe you .

I dey cum, you better repent o - You can slap a brother around behind close doors but certainly not outside.

Try keeping ya shiit within yourselves indoors before it becomes a reference point in the future. wink

Well, you're still a brother sha anyhow we no fit throway you. grin grin cheesy
Re: Buhari's Proposed BH Negotiation: "We Don't Negotiate With Terrorists" by ideykwum: 10:48am On Jul 05, 2015
Don't worry dearpreye, I respect your intervention...but I'll send you that thread...just so you know the people you surround yourself with.

dearpreye:

Let it go. Just let it go....
Re: Buhari's Proposed BH Negotiation: "We Don't Negotiate With Terrorists" by Nobody: 10:48am On Jul 05, 2015
dearpreye:
It doesn't stand any logic to me that, of all my brethren on NL, it's ideykwum, Truckpusher and barcanista, that are bickering. You guys shouldn't be doing this.

Truckpusher and barcanista, we've been afforded the opportunity to have met offline. You folks are a great people, with deep conviction about the development and progress of our region and Nigeria by extension.

I've not meet with you offline, ideykwum. But the little I've read here from you comes across to me as someone who's also part of the family.

You guys can have differences. But I believe if three of you meet offline, you will all appreciate yourselves.

Any further bickering will risk my ire and ultimate sanction. Be warned!!!!
Ideykwum indeed is part of the family by default but what Truckpusher is telling him is that he shouldn't come to the public to malign his own even when there isn't basis for such. Nothing justifies that! Ordinarily, I ignore such comment but I found his necessary to address. Anyway, I want to assume that he misunderstood us(myself and truckpusher).

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Buhari's Proposed BH Negotiation: "We Don't Negotiate With Terrorists" by ideykwum: 10:50am On Jul 05, 2015
You see what I mean by "gang up"? You could have validated Truckpusher's claim. You can say I misunderstood you, but you can't hold brief for Truckpusher! He attacked me out of the blues, and I shut his trap. Period!

barcanista:
Ideykwum indeed is part of the family by default but what Truckpusher is telling him is that he shouldn't come to the public to malign his own even when there isn't basis for such. Nothing justifies that! Ordinarily, I ignore such comment but I found his necessary to address. Anyway, I want to assume that he misunderstood us(myself and truckpusher).
Re: Buhari's Proposed BH Negotiation: "We Don't Negotiate With Terrorists" by Nobody: 10:51am On Jul 05, 2015
engineerboat:

@COMRADE Barcanista, abeg let put aside this Counter comments on PH boyz aside please, dont give opportunity for the CHANGErian to further DERAIL this thread again.

Please let the focus of this thread remain as it please BIKO NU
Thank you my brother (apologies for the derail).

@Topic: No negotiation with BH. How far na?
Re: Buhari's Proposed BH Negotiation: "We Don't Negotiate With Terrorists" by Nobody: 10:52am On Jul 05, 2015
ideykwum:
Don't worry dearpreye, I respect your intervention...but I'll send you that thread...just so you know the people you surround yourself with.

Don't worry. Just let it slide. Let's not forget the past.

These people are my brothers. They make NL meaningful to me; that includes you as well.
Re: Buhari's Proposed BH Negotiation: "We Don't Negotiate With Terrorists" by Truckpusher(m): 10:54am On Jul 05, 2015
ideykwum:
You see what I mean by "gang up"? You could have validated Truckpusher's claim. You can say I misunderstood you, but you can't hold brief for Truckpusher! He attacked me out of the blues, and I shut his trap. Period!

Just ask around bro, no one shuts me down in here - If I left your ass doesn't mean I ran out of what to say to bury ya silly ass. grin grin

I just left you off the hook to go and sin no more.

You're not a match anytime and any day because I will kick your useless ass even in real life. cool
Re: Buhari's Proposed BH Negotiation: "We Don't Negotiate With Terrorists" by Nobody: 10:57am On Jul 05, 2015
ideykwum:

Bro make e rest abeg. If we want to fight let it be indoors and not outdoors. Irrespective of your anger you don't slap your brother in public. Like PDP will say "It is a family affair". Personally, I'm not the type that encourage infighting in families. There is no "PH gang-up" anywhere, you should let that off. As a brother and comrade I love you. I can say unapologetically that Truckpusher also love you same with Dearpreye.
Re: Buhari's Proposed BH Negotiation: "We Don't Negotiate With Terrorists" by ideykwum: 10:58am On Jul 05, 2015
https://www.nairaland.com/2351822/love-caitlyn-jenner-when-father/1#34334251

Go through the thread and see who attacked who! Barcanista, you can view it too to clear your doubts about Truckpusher!

dearpreye:

Don't worry. Just let it slide. Let's not forget the past.

These people are my brothers. They make NL meaningful to me; that includes you as well.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Buhari's Proposed BH Negotiation: "We Don't Negotiate With Terrorists" by Nobody: 10:59am On Jul 05, 2015
barcanista:
Bro make e rest abeg. If we want to fight let it be indoors and not outdoors. Irrespective of your anger you don't slap your brother in public. Like PDP will say "It is a family affair". Personally, I'm not the type that encourage infighting in families. There is no "PH gang-up" anywhere, you should let that off. As a brother and comrade I love you. I can say unapologetically that Truckpusher also love you same with Dearpreye.

He knows I love and deeply respect him. He's my brother.
Re: Buhari's Proposed BH Negotiation: "We Don't Negotiate With Terrorists" by Truckpusher(m): 11:00am On Jul 05, 2015
ideykwum:

Go through the thread and see who attacked who! Barcanista, you can view it too to clear your doubts about Truckpusher!

Damn! dude is jobless I swear. grin
Re: Buhari's Proposed BH Negotiation: "We Don't Negotiate With Terrorists" by ideykwum: 11:02am On Jul 05, 2015
My brother, with all due respect, you're not in the same bracket with me...That's a truth you may find difficult to wrap your mind round! This is no dick measuring contest, but I'm confident you won't say what you are saying if we meet in person...and yes, I know where you work! Your bosses are probably my colleagues, but not you! This is my last comment on this, because it's becoming too childish! Insult me all you want!

Truckpusher:
Just ask around bro, no one shuts me down in here - If I left your ass doesn't mean I ran out of what to say to bury ya silly ass. grin grin

I just left you off the hook to go and sin no more.

You're not a match anytime and any day because I will kick your useless ass even in real life. cool
Re: Buhari's Proposed BH Negotiation: "We Don't Negotiate With Terrorists" by Nobody: 11:05am On Jul 05, 2015
ideykwum:

OK. I'll go through it. But I'm more interested in cementing the burial of this issue than help fuel it any further.
Re: Buhari's Proposed BH Negotiation: "We Don't Negotiate With Terrorists" by Truckpusher(m): 11:08am On Jul 05, 2015
ideykwum:
My brother, with all due respect, you're not in the same bracket with me...That's a truth you may find difficult to wrap your mind round! This is no dick measuring contest, but I'm confident you won't say what you are saying if we meet in person...and yes, I know where you work! Your bosses are probably my colleagues, but not you! This is my last comment on this, because it's becoming too childish! Insult me all you want!

Blah blah blah blah blah of a rabid dog. grin grin
Re: Buhari's Proposed BH Negotiation: "We Don't Negotiate With Terrorists" by Truckpusher(m): 11:12am On Jul 05, 2015
dearpreye:

OK. I'll go through it. But I'm more interested in cementing the burial of this issue than help fuel it any further.
If you go through that thread you'll notice that these dolt has a deep rooted problem with interpersonal communication and he's completely sick and wacko.
Re: Buhari's Proposed BH Negotiation: "We Don't Negotiate With Terrorists" by Truckpusher(m): 11:19am On Jul 05, 2015
ideykwum:

My bosses your colleague ? you must be completely one deranged fellow.

Maybe you've mistaken me for one of your ogogoro drinking twerps you hang out with. grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: Buhari's Proposed BH Negotiation: "We Don't Negotiate With Terrorists" by Nobody: 11:26am On Jul 05, 2015
ideykwum:
bros, e don do na. You see shy I said you don't know truckpusher? The bold tells it. But like I said "it is do" oga mi. E be like say e get one babe wey you and truckpusher de "do" because this tom and jerry comments de funny. Make una begin confess before d gods set up committee for una head to be headed by Sango and assisted by Amadioha
Re: Buhari's Proposed BH Negotiation: "We Don't Negotiate With Terrorists" by joseph1832(m): 12:00pm On Jul 05, 2015
ECOTERRORS:
I think you are the one that uses NL as your main life, how can a serious minded person have time for so called Mr NL or NL couples. You are better off in romance section than politics sections which is bloody and no prisoners taken
Chisos! Imagine. Have you ever asked yourself this same question you asked agarawu23?.

Because it beats while you accuse him of wasting time contesting for Mr NL bla bla bla you also waste time being an economic chichododo here in Nairaland also.

So permit me to say: "imagine kettle calling pot black".gringrin
Re: Buhari's Proposed BH Negotiation: "We Don't Negotiate With Terrorists" by engineerboat(m): 12:12pm On Jul 05, 2015
Truckpusher:
My bosses your colleague ? you must be completely one deranged fellow.

Maybe you've mistaken me for one of your ogogoro drinking twerps you hang out with. grin grin grin

@Truckpusher e don do now,

Must you fight in the public, Enough Jare abeg biko nu,

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

List Of 57 Lgs, Lcdas Sole Administrators Swore In By Governor Ambode / Aisha Buhari Thanks Nigerians For Continuous Prayers During Husband's U.K Stay / Cross River, Chinese Firm Sign Mou On Calabar Deep Seaport

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 86
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.