Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,678 members, 7,823,917 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 06:16 PM

Buhari's Proposed BH Negotiation: "We Don't Negotiate With Terrorists" - Politics (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Buhari's Proposed BH Negotiation: "We Don't Negotiate With Terrorists" (7170 Views)

Francis Mgboh, Nnamdi Kanu's Lawyer Writes Orji Uzor Kalu For His Negotiation / Ita-Giwa Volunteers To Negotiate With Niger Delta Militants If Only... / I Spent Two Days With Terrorists – Obasanjo (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Buhari's Proposed BH Negotiation: "We Don't Negotiate With Terrorists" by engineerboat(m): 12:13pm On Jul 05, 2015
dearpreye:

OK. I'll go through it. But I'm more interested in cementing the burial of this issue than help fuel it any further.

@Dearpreye, abeg let the sleeping dog lie down biko nu,
Re: Buhari's Proposed BH Negotiation: "We Don't Negotiate With Terrorists" by Nobody: 12:30pm On Jul 05, 2015
joseph1832:
Chisos! Imagine. Have you ever asked yourself this same question you asked agarawu23?.

Because it beats while you accuse him of wasting time contesting for Mr NL bla bla bla you also waste time being an economic chichododo here in Nairaland also.

So permit me to say: "imagine kettle calling pot black".gringrin
IGNORED
Re: Buhari's Proposed BH Negotiation: "We Don't Negotiate With Terrorists" by joseph1832(m): 12:48pm On Jul 05, 2015
ECOTERRORS:
IGNORED
Na so dem take they ignore people for your village abi? grin.
Re: Buhari's Proposed BH Negotiation: "We Don't Negotiate With Terrorists" by Truckpusher(m): 1:00pm On Jul 05, 2015
engineerboat:

@Truckpusher e don do now,

Must you fight in the public, Enough Jare abeg biko nu,
grin
Re: Buhari's Proposed BH Negotiation: "We Don't Negotiate With Terrorists" by engineerboat(m): 1:10pm On Jul 05, 2015
joseph1832:
Na so dem take they ignore people for your village abi? grin.

E don do now, is does nairaland resemble fighting ring or Margistrate court to settle Quarel.
Re: Buhari's Proposed BH Negotiation: "We Don't Negotiate With Terrorists" by lastmessenger: 1:14pm On Jul 05, 2015
Stop all these sentiments.bh evil cannot be justified in anyway.they must be dealth with and exterminated from the face of this earth.baba made a promised and we are waiting to see him fulfil.negotiating with these devils will be greatest disregard for human lives wasted by bh(demons)
patrickmuf:
Funlord you're just brilliant... It's funny to see folks out here clamouring on the government to pounce on BH with all manner of force, suggesting that negotiations won't cut it but same folks were out crying wolf for just a mere display of force by the Air force in creeks around Calabar...Hypocrisy na bastard!!!
Re: Buhari's Proposed BH Negotiation: "We Don't Negotiate With Terrorists" by Whynotthetruth(m): 4:09pm On Jul 05, 2015
funlord:
grin

I agree that negotiation would be futile even though it is an option! I only wonder why you "south-south and eastern" people are always so pained when the government now also wants to match your so called "militant and biafran terrorists" with the same force? Can any of you explain the difference?

@bolded...Can you define how families these groups destroyed?... How ladies they raped and kidnapped?... how many women they bombed?...how many men the decapitated or delimbed?...Was their any forceful enrollment?...what's boko haram issue with the system?... what's their grievance against the Nigerian state?...Have massob ever used violence?...
Re: Buhari's Proposed BH Negotiation: "We Don't Negotiate With Terrorists" by agarawu23(m): 4:19pm On Jul 05, 2015
UnknownT:
The same person you said that has dealt with the thread said this(see screenshot) in 2013 when GEJ was in power, so why did he change his stance? Because his party is now in power abi. I believe you wouldnt have supported the amnesty/negotiation if you had registered by that 2013. The same set of people that have always criticized the army fighting BH pre-may29th, are now the ones vouching for the army, what changed in the army, nothing! Only cos the govt they hated so much is no longer in power. We should rise above party politics and criticize appropriately.
you have a point bro,
I think that's politics for us. we have same ppl here too
Re: Buhari's Proposed BH Negotiation: "We Don't Negotiate With Terrorists" by agarawu23(m): 4:22pm On Jul 05, 2015
joseph1832:
Chisos! Imagine. Have you ever asked yourself this same question you asked agara wu23?.

Because it beats while you accuse him of wasting time contesting for Mr NL bla bla bla you also waste time being an economic chichododo here in Nairaland also.

So permit me to say: "imagine kettle calling pot black".gringrin
no mind that girl bro na hypocrite grin

ecoterrors is my new crush sha cheesy she will defeat soon smiley

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Man Shot While Coming In Contact With President Buhari (video) / Eid-El-Fitr: Governor Ganduje Frees 294 Prisoners / Military Aircraft,soldiers Engage ESN Operatives In Gun Battle In Akwa Ibom

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.