Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,265 members, 7,818,898 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 07:39 AM

Tension In Military As Buhari Demands Records Of Weapons Procurement - Politics (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Tension In Military As Buhari Demands Records Of Weapons Procurement (46663 Views)

Nnamdi Kanu’s Family Reacts To ‘Recovery Of Weapons’ In IPOB Leader’s Home / The Cache Of Weapons Recovered From Repented Cultists In Bori, Rivers / I Did Not Award Any $2 Billion Contract For Procurement Of Weapons - Jonathan (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Tension In Military As Buhari Demands Records Of Weapons Procurement by azimibraun: 7:58am On Jul 05, 2015
It is easeir getting information from your employee than from a private citizen who you have very limited powers over. Buhari did the smartest thing not even I saw coming. Keep all the service chiefs who themselves have made arrangements on how to travel abroad to go relax and begin to enjoy their loots, get all the info you want from them then let them go ceremoniously or otherwise. I hop you guys all know what it means sacking an army General? It's huge it's horrible and no General wants to risk that. So they will cooperate and may be put the blame on GEJ. Smart one Mr Buhari. From weapons procurement inquest, other valuable information may emerge.
Re: Tension In Military As Buhari Demands Records Of Weapons Procurement by holyeye1989(m): 8:02am On Jul 05, 2015
BABAWHENYOUWERENOTAROUND# BOKO HARAM HIJACKD OUR SHIP LOAD OF ARMUNITION...SOMEWHERE IN ATLANTIC OCEAN...FROM SOUTH AFRICA..IT WORTH ABOUT $2.8TRIL...WE THINK SAY U HEAR AM..
Re: Tension In Military As Buhari Demands Records Of Weapons Procurement by brightnelly(f): 8:34am On Jul 05, 2015
ZAMZINE:

weep for your shocking level of stupidity. Your sure don't have a clue about what was written in the post so it's easy to spew trash like you just did.

tongue tongue tongue
Re: Tension In Military As Buhari Demands Records Of Weapons Procurement by brightnelly(f): 8:36am On Jul 05, 2015
Paretomaster:

IF U REALLY TYPED THIS AFTER READING THE ABOVE, THEN U REALLY NEED TO GET YOUR BRAIN CHECKED, OR SIT UR PARENTS DOWN AND ASK THEM WHAT TERRIBLE THING THEY DID TO BE CURSED WITH A slowpoke, SMUTT,ILL-BRED,FOUL MOUTHED,UNCOUTH,MANGY,GROSSLY RIBALD,WHIPPER-SNAPPER OF A CHIPMUNK LIKE YOU.

@TOPIC, THIS IS A WELCOME DEVELOPMENT.

Chaii! Dis tin really pain u oo! tongue tongue tongue
Re: Tension In Military As Buhari Demands Records Of Weapons Procurement by Mclick(m): 8:56am On Jul 05, 2015
Some of us who are so blinded hypocrisy are still complaining about the president stance, many of us are still complaining that he is slow, wait until the so call slow man sweet you away. Allow him some diligence pls. A leader with the will is a great remedy for our corruption ravaged nation.
Re: Tension In Military As Buhari Demands Records Of Weapons Procurement by Paretomaster(m): 9:05am On Jul 05, 2015
brightnelly:

Chaii! Dis tin really pain u oo! tongue tongue tongue
No, I just pity d children u r or will raise.
Re: Tension In Military As Buhari Demands Records Of Weapons Procurement by gambit10: 9:06am On Jul 05, 2015
brightnelly:
This man's confusion and cluelessness is increasing rapidly! I weep for for my dear nation embarassed embarassed embarassed embarassed

dumb a.ss Bleep, so u see nothing positive in this news....alaiye baje
Re: Tension In Military As Buhari Demands Records Of Weapons Procurement by ogologo123: 9:15am On Jul 05, 2015
He's getting somewhere I guess
Re: Tension In Military As Buhari Demands Records Of Weapons Procurement by Misterdhee1(m): 9:34am On Jul 05, 2015
IF THOU HAS DONE GOOD, WHY WILL THOU LOOSE SLEEP?? This type of exercise is as good as examination is with students. Kudos PMB
Re: Tension In Military As Buhari Demands Records Of Weapons Procurement by bashydemy(m): 10:04am On Jul 05, 2015
brightnelly:
This man's confusion and cluelessness is increasing rapidly! I weep for for my dear nation embarassed embarassed embarassed embarassed
Is your father or relatives among those that will go to jail cos of this?
Re: Tension In Military As Buhari Demands Records Of Weapons Procurement by popcykaylah(m): 10:44am On Jul 05, 2015
brightnelly:
which one be cluelessness there?..person dey ask for records of ammunitions and how its being used..chai why are Nigerians so gullible like this?
Re: Tension In Military As Buhari Demands Records Of Weapons Procurement by cashkid: 10:50am On Jul 05, 2015
brightnelly:
Who can ever be more clueless than u pls? Did u even read what was posted up there? With people like u in this country, in ur croak voice I say I weep for this country.
Re: Tension In Military As Buhari Demands Records Of Weapons Procurement by Nellypy: 11:28am On Jul 05, 2015
Mr president demote all those senior officers
Re: Tension In Military As Buhari Demands Records Of Weapons Procurement by echodrum(m): 12:13pm On Jul 05, 2015
Certainly the way out!! Nigerian sickness has been that people commit all sorts of crime with no one asking question about it. Now that we have a president who cares to ask question, things will turn to the right direction.. Good job, Mr president!!
Re: Tension In Military As Buhari Demands Records Of Weapons Procurement by Manir9ja: 1:13pm On Jul 05, 2015
brightnelly:
weep for your dead brain first.... Ewu
Re: Tension In Military As Buhari Demands Records Of Weapons Procurement by 1adewoye: 1:25pm On Jul 05, 2015
brightnelly:

You are confused and clueless for not appreciating what corruption has done to this country and why fighting it is correct and fundamental to national well being.
Re: Tension In Military As Buhari Demands Records Of Weapons Procurement by M16: 2:24pm On Jul 05, 2015
berrystunn:

story which officers ? his brothers, same northerners running the show
Like Ihejireka?
Re: Tension In Military As Buhari Demands Records Of Weapons Procurement by neo25(m): 3:32pm On Jul 05, 2015
I'll pass this for we all know but will slap them on the wrist with gold watches. I wonder where the president will start from. is it the police,abi NEPA sale or nnpc up to our fund generating agencies. yet his cabinet we learn will be lean then comes his age. May he be the Joshua if ever there is cannan land for our ppl. We will not give up trying to save this nation may be by contributing mere words on naira land.
Re: Tension In Military As Buhari Demands Records Of Weapons Procurement by neo25(m): 3:34pm On Jul 05, 2015
I'll pass this for we all know. They may slap them on the wrist with gold watches. I wonder where the president will start from. is it the police,abi NEPA sale or nnpc up to our fund generating agencies. yet his cabinet we learn will be lean then comes his age. May he be the Joshua if ever there is cannan land for our ppl. We will not give up trying to save this nation may be by contributing mere words on naira land.
Re: Tension In Military As Buhari Demands Records Of Weapons Procurement by blackboy(m): 3:46pm On Jul 05, 2015
Going back instead of going forward. He has become the Auditor General too or he has not appointed one? Boko boys are running wild and accounting is taking place which should be after the war. Sir, if they ask for weapons then provide them so they can win the war, if they need man power provide it for them, if they need mercenaries let them have them if they suggest a truce , amnesty and negotiations then give it to them , all we want is peace. thereafter let them make accounts - the soldiers lost, equipment bought, lost, dmaged etc . Now is the time to kick some boko boys out of this country before IS comes to compund things then we spend another 4 years waging a back n forth war with boko boys.
Re: Tension In Military As Buhari Demands Records Of Weapons Procurement by pharmagba: 4:38pm On Jul 05, 2015
appini:
Driver get accident, Buhari arrest conductor.

Confused old soldier!!
Don't get it twisted. Driver get accident, Buhari wants the conductor to narrate what happened. PMB is a wise president.
Re: Tension In Military As Buhari Demands Records Of Weapons Procurement by Mznaett: 5:35pm On Jul 05, 2015
2tips since u've choosed not 2get my point then am sorry 2 make it clear 2 u dat ur foolish state of life has no end
Re: Tension In Military As Buhari Demands Records Of Weapons Procurement by appini: 5:52pm On Jul 05, 2015
pharmagba:

Don't get it twisted. Driver get accident, Buhari wants the conductor to narrate what happened. PMB is a wise president.

Noted! Anticlockwise crew.
Re: Tension In Military As Buhari Demands Records Of Weapons Procurement by Mznaett: 6:01pm On Jul 05, 2015
Jaypea am sure u did'nt notice d exclamation mark @d end of d@ "Holy ghost"? I did'nt attack u o pls
Re: Tension In Military As Buhari Demands Records Of Weapons Procurement by Nobody: 6:51pm On Jul 05, 2015
brightnelly:
My father confusion and cluelessness is increasing rapidly! I weep for for my dear family embarassed embarassed embarassed embarassed
Did you just post this about your family.
Re: Tension In Military As Buhari Demands Records Of Weapons Procurement by Adminisher: 6:57pm On Jul 05, 2015
brightnelly:

Who instructed you to write this trash?. What is clueless about Nigerian Army and airforce being disgracefully I'll equipped after so much billions have been spent?. Do you know Dumbo was going to buy second hand jets at quadruple the price for the airforce and jets we have not seen the money we have not seen?. If you are not capable of rational, objective thought there was no need for you to post anything in response to such an important matter.
Re: Tension In Military As Buhari Demands Records Of Weapons Procurement by mescapee: 11:07pm On Jul 05, 2015
mikeansy:
This one na excuse to sack them as usual and put his loyalists

Slowly Buhari is positioning himself to be Nigeria's Mugabe

I have a feeling Buhari will attempt to die in office

Only God knows if this will be within the next 4years or within the next 16 years

Appointing your loyalist as INEC chair does not strike me as the action of a man who wants to leave anytime soon and surely not after 4 years

God bless you.

Good foresight
Re: Tension In Military As Buhari Demands Records Of Weapons Procurement by Fess: 10:31am On Jul 24, 2015
The military should not bother about it Cos president dullard will soon forget he ordered investigation, or even deny it.
Re: Tension In Military As Buhari Demands Records Of Weapons Procurement by Fess: 10:35am On Jul 24, 2015
President Dumbo Dullard(PDD)!
Re: Tension In Military As Buhari Demands Records Of Weapons Procurement by nuelyoyo(m): 11:25am On Jul 24, 2015
brightnelly:
please u are confusing me, who is clueless? Politicians that ran our country down?
Re: Tension In Military As Buhari Demands Records Of Weapons Procurement by nuelyoyo(m): 11:28am On Jul 24, 2015
Fess:
President Dumbo Dullard(PDD)!
Re: Tension In Military As Buhari Demands Records Of Weapons Procurement by nuelyoyo(m): 11:31am On Jul 24, 2015
Adminisher:

Who instructed you to write this trash?. What is clueless about Nigerian Army and airforce being disgracefully I'll equipped after so much billions have been spent?. Do you know Dumbo was going to buy second hand jets at quadruple the price for the airforce and jets we have not seen the money we have not seen?. If you are not capable of rational, objective thought there was no need for you to post anything in response to such an important matter.
thanks for ur response to that clown that will not allow his anger for GEJ's loss make him reason well. U have said all I have to say to him, nothing else to add.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Don't Contest 2015 Election- Prophet Warns Jonathan / Police Arrest IPOB Members Who Attacked Ekweremadu In Germany / "We Are Coming For You": Army Chief, Attahiru Tells Dokubo, Igboho

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.