Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,735 members, 7,817,018 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 11:09 PM

Nigerian Lady Boyfriend Dumped To Marry Another Woman Breaks Nigeria Twitter - Romance (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Nigerian Lady Boyfriend Dumped To Marry Another Woman Breaks Nigeria Twitter (53870 Views)

This Nigerian Lady's Boyfriend Of 2 Years, Married Another Today / My Boyfriend Dumped Me Because I Was A Virgin, Pretty Lady Recounts / 18 Year Old Girl Tries To Commit Suicide After Boyfriend Dumped Her (photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nigerian Lady Boyfriend Dumped To Marry Another Woman Breaks Nigeria Twitter by oyindare(m): 7:55am On Jul 06, 2015
god as I dey pray today answer my prayer. ..this bro wan just do wedding baba god give am twin bf next year and after that baba give am money ..baba u know ada ada now that gal wan break twitter baba give her OLX MAN IN JESUS NAME I PRAY AMEN...

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Lady Boyfriend Dumped To Marry Another Woman Breaks Nigeria Twitter by Nelgenius4me(m): 8:04am On Jul 06, 2015
She said na Joke , why are we taking it personal. In her Twitter account she said it is April fool in July
Re: Nigerian Lady Boyfriend Dumped To Marry Another Woman Breaks Nigeria Twitter by seunoni34(m): 8:05am On Jul 06, 2015
Bisjosh:
U never loved him anyway, so why go to twitter
the girl is obviously pained! She's just trying to form "I don't care" /"strong woman attitude ".

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Lady Boyfriend Dumped To Marry Another Woman Breaks Nigeria Twitter by topsco(m): 8:10am On Jul 06, 2015
Twitter Iranu! Get out.
Re: Nigerian Lady Boyfriend Dumped To Marry Another Woman Breaks Nigeria Twitter by tivta(m): 8:13am On Jul 06, 2015
FannySwindler:
She never loved him and was fronting....forming hard to get...Now she is filled with regrets...while for good five years he was not upset.
You can't be a player and hate a player.
She is in denial phase....in preparation for grief phase.

All she knew was self....now she is back on the shelf.

" I am singu and searching btw".....Quote.
Really...no recovery phase. Reminds me of song by Antonio Banderas....Desperado.
Are you a poet? Cause you have some ill rhymes...

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Lady Boyfriend Dumped To Marry Another Woman Breaks Nigeria Twitter by Nobody: 8:17am On Jul 06, 2015
4stylz:

She could have let the guy be; 5years forming hard to get is no joke. Girls just believe we should worship the ground they walk on

I don't think she was forming hard to get. She didn't like him at first but with time she developed feelings for him.
Re: Nigerian Lady Boyfriend Dumped To Marry Another Woman Breaks Nigeria Twitter by Nobody: 8:19am On Jul 06, 2015
ModiKen:

Lets begin from the top, why did she keep the guy in the "friendzone" for five years. She didn't tell us, 'she told him she wasn't interested and he kept pestering her'.

She enjoyed the attention he gave her for half a decade. Simple.

But the guy was quite smart. Had a backup plan or maybe it was even plan A.

Glad he didn't tell her so it cld hurt more wen she finds out.

She deserved what she got.

D guy sef tak too long. Five years?!!

No way!

If na me maximum 2 years. No show, I jejeli dust my leg, move go the nxt available babe if I neva even dey dia already grin

How did she "keep" him? No be him wey dem keep go marry another chic? Abeg the guy sef just dey while away time.

2 years sef too long. grin
Re: Nigerian Lady Boyfriend Dumped To Marry Another Woman Breaks Nigeria Twitter by Nobody: 8:20am On Jul 06, 2015
Tivta. Me Poet...Nah. Am just a Fanny Swindler.
Enjoy your day.
Re: Nigerian Lady Boyfriend Dumped To Marry Another Woman Breaks Nigeria Twitter by Nobody: 8:22am On Jul 06, 2015
aaidel:

five years of taunting and i hear won't make you spiteful? abeg make we hear word jor serves her and every female that behaves like that right

How do you let someone taunt you for 5 years? What is he 10 yrs old? Abeg the guy sef was just whiling away time she was his back up chic until he got what he was searching for. All good. Dem just dey manage each other so all good.

2 Likes

Re: Nigerian Lady Boyfriend Dumped To Marry Another Woman Breaks Nigeria Twitter by coderXO(m): 8:24am On Jul 06, 2015
both the guy and girl are fake people.

fake.com

mtschew, rubbish.
Re: Nigerian Lady Boyfriend Dumped To Marry Another Woman Breaks Nigeria Twitter by BluStreak(m): 8:54am On Jul 06, 2015
That guy is the definition of a patient dog. He already got fed up with d gurls ish a looooong time ago and moved on but at the same time was determined to hit her bull's eye. 5 yrs down the line his patience paid off and he got what he wanted and 'miss hard-to-get' in her mind decided to settle with the rejected stone without the idea of what awaits her down the road.

Real players don't give up because "Losing a chase is not in their dictionary". Hmmmmm..... reminds me of the good ol'days when men were boys.
Re: Nigerian Lady Boyfriend Dumped To Marry Another Woman Breaks Nigeria Twitter by Emmaville(m): 9:13am On Jul 06, 2015
The ratio of guys to gals on dis thread b like 99.5 : 0.5. cheesy grin cheesy cheesy cheesy

Wickedness of gals.

She make d guy d zonal chairman of friend zone, governor of brother zone and in short, she sister zone d guy sef.

For five years.

Mehnnn...gals re wicked!!!!!!

Re: Nigerian Lady Boyfriend Dumped To Marry Another Woman Breaks Nigeria Twitter by ianq: 9:18am On Jul 06, 2015
princenation:
Seeing all this scares the hell out of me anytime I think of me marrying someday. this days; FEELINGS FAKE, RELATIONSHIPS FAKE, MARRIAGES FAKE, CHILDREN FAKE grin

My son. I feel u. However, be not dismayed. Make money and be extremely wealthy and healthy. If u already have, then set about love with your heart and mind; u would be pleasantly surprised at the wonderful, beautiful, true and faithful options that fill ur cup to overflowing. Word?
Re: Nigerian Lady Boyfriend Dumped To Marry Another Woman Breaks Nigeria Twitter by Emmaville(m): 9:24am On Jul 06, 2015
andromida:

I don't think she was forming hard to get. She didn't like him at first but with time she developed feelings for him.

Rubbish...... after five years?

Did she tel d guy, dat she developed d rubbish tiny feelings?
Re: Nigerian Lady Boyfriend Dumped To Marry Another Woman Breaks Nigeria Twitter by Gbemigalew: 9:36am On Jul 06, 2015
DonXavi:
Vey Interesting! This can be a blockbuster Nolywood movie.
Yeahh, something like 5 YEARS A SLAVE!!??

2 Likes

Re: Nigerian Lady Boyfriend Dumped To Marry Another Woman Breaks Nigeria Twitter by Mekurexx: 9:41am On Jul 06, 2015
Okay this is quite stale. happened weeks back. but in my own opinion she was looking for cheap ''publicity stunt''. the public never cares about your private life and spilling it out will just be inviting a lot of ridicule. The babe no smart.
Re: Nigerian Lady Boyfriend Dumped To Marry Another Woman Breaks Nigeria Twitter by Nobody: 9:54am On Jul 06, 2015
Emmaville:

Rubbish...... after five years?

Did she tel d guy, dat she developed d rubbish tiny feelings?

He was her fiance obviously he knows she got feelings for him. Manage kind of feelings grin

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Lady Boyfriend Dumped To Marry Another Woman Breaks Nigeria Twitter by princenation(m): 10:03am On Jul 06, 2015
ianq:

My son. I feel u. However, be not dismayed. Make money and be extremely wealthy and healthy. If u already have, then set about love with your heart and mind; u would be pleasantly surprised at the wonderful, beautiful, true and faithful options that fill ur cup to overflowing. Word?
You Really Think Been Wealthy And Healthy As You Said Will Guarantee One Finding True Love
Re: Nigerian Lady Boyfriend Dumped To Marry Another Woman Breaks Nigeria Twitter by prettyeyo: 10:33am On Jul 06, 2015
But men shaa! Why string her along when you where planning marriage with someone else?? Nigerian men....! Kai
Re: Nigerian Lady Boyfriend Dumped To Marry Another Woman Breaks Nigeria Twitter by Youngpo413: 10:34am On Jul 06, 2015
tinuolababy:
Guys don't always have tangible reasons for breaking up. I know that from experience
yeah no tangible reason,they are just tired of a particular pusy.
Re: Nigerian Lady Boyfriend Dumped To Marry Another Woman Breaks Nigeria Twitter by Youngpo413: 10:35am On Jul 06, 2015
prettyeyo:
But men shaa! Why string her along when you where planning marriage with someone else?? Nigerian men....! Kai
the lady deserves it
Re: Nigerian Lady Boyfriend Dumped To Marry Another Woman Breaks Nigeria Twitter by akyus(m): 10:43am On Jul 06, 2015
tinuolababy:
Guys don't always have tangible reasons for breaking up. I know that from experience
I met mine with her ex, only two of them in the room when everybody had gone to work and the kids to school. The guy in who stays in the same compound left his office to come home. I ended up begging for thinking otherwise because according to her, they were just watching a movie. But I cautioned her about their closeness. Two weeks later, I called her line no answer. later I realised she was in the guy's room.
Me: What took you to that room?
Girl: There is something I went there to sort out with him.
Me: I quit.
Girl: That's not a genuine reason to quit a relationship.
Re: Nigerian Lady Boyfriend Dumped To Marry Another Woman Breaks Nigeria Twitter by Youngpo413: 10:44am On Jul 06, 2015
andromida:
Don't manage, don't allow yourself to be managed. Spiteful guy,he wanted it to hurt why not just break up and move on.
the is a correct guy,I wish all guys are this smart,most ladies deserves this kind of treatment,wow, the guy deserves an award,how I wish I can see him,I would have given him a good hand shake.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Nigerian Lady Boyfriend Dumped To Marry Another Woman Breaks Nigeria Twitter by Youngpo413: 10:46am On Jul 06, 2015
iykedare:
The old biatch still don't understand that there is something wrong with her. No matter how crazy a man is,he never lets a wife material go.

She was wasting the guy's time for five years forming hard to get. With a tokunbo pu$s,y. angry sad

Trust naija guys,they know how to deal with you. They guy struck when the biatch least expected.
grin grin grin grin grin

She go wait for husband tire. In this era wey the youngies don up their game. No one has time for these women wey their time don pass
ladies,they haven't seen anything yet,I wish all guys will be this smart.
Re: Nigerian Lady Boyfriend Dumped To Marry Another Woman Breaks Nigeria Twitter by Youngpo413: 10:49am On Jul 06, 2015
topeorekoy:
The babe that got engaged to d guy is smart. U played with him for 5 years saying u never liked him n he went ahead n hooked some1 else u r now screaming blue murder.

The guy beat u to it. How r we sure u will end up Marrying d guy? U might be using d guy to pass time n wait for ur man.

D guy wised up. Shekina
the bitch will surely wait forever
Re: Nigerian Lady Boyfriend Dumped To Marry Another Woman Breaks Nigeria Twitter by Skylee(m): 10:50am On Jul 06, 2015
tinuolababy:
Babes too don't always have tangible reasons for breaking up. I know that from experience
Re: Nigerian Lady Boyfriend Dumped To Marry Another Woman Breaks Nigeria Twitter by Youngpo413: 10:51am On Jul 06, 2015
ekiloui:

What do u mean by taunting?

When some guys won't ever hear no!

I have a guy that has been asking me out for over 3 years, answer has always been a strict no even tho we are friends, the kinda pressure u people put on ladies can make them change their mind out of pity.

If not for my strong resolve to never date outta pity maybe in the nearest future I'd accept and u people will still call it hard to get.

It's not "hard to get" it's "lemme try outta pity"

I thank God the chick doesn't like him cos the guy is an A.hole! Why not break up with her b4 proposing to someone else?

Pretentious men!
smh
Re: Nigerian Lady Boyfriend Dumped To Marry Another Woman Breaks Nigeria Twitter by Youngpo413: 10:58am On Jul 06, 2015
chineloSA:
Yes the girl was wrong, but the guy shouldnt have also done what he did.

Karma will equally sort him out. The fact that he is now married does not make him immune to love misfortunes.

The new wife may coincidentally dish him what he dished to this girl.

What happened to honestyHe was dishonest to the wife to be and to the girl as well. He may loose the wife the same way he gained the wife.

I pity the wife. I would not want to marry his type. He may repeat the same drama in future.

People like him are not to be trusted undecided undecided undecided
karma indeed,oh I forget karma is real,I'm sure its karma that is sorting the lady out,who knows what she did in the past...she wanted to eat her cake and have it but the guy just outsmart her,kudos to the guy,I wish all guys are this wise,this world would have been a very better place,...karma my foot

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Nigerian Lady Boyfriend Dumped To Marry Another Woman Breaks Nigeria Twitter by Nobody: 12:10pm On Jul 06, 2015
She don erase the whole tweet o..

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Lady Boyfriend Dumped To Marry Another Woman Breaks Nigeria Twitter by laidback(m): 12:14pm On Jul 06, 2015
ekiloui:

What do u mean by taunting?

When some guys won't ever hear no!

I have a guy that has been asking me out for over 3 years, answer has always been a strict no even tho we are friends, the kinda pressure u people put on ladies can make them change their mind out of pity.

If not for my strong resolve to never date outta pity maybe in the nearest future I'd accept and u people will still call it hard to get.

It's not "hard to get" it's "lemme try outta pity"

I thank God the chick doesn't like him cos the guy is an A.hole! Why not break up with her b4 proposing to someone else?

Pretentious men!

I'm a guy o, but this is really the truth. However like someone said, I'm sure when she now accepted and maybe he started 'chuking', na den him come realize say, 'ol boy nothing so special here o. Na even third hand!' Or....maybe just about after she agreed, he met someone who truly loved him and the difference just blew him away.

Either way he should have ended it with her before proposing to another. Then again some girls no dey gree hear it is over no matter how gently or carefully you say it. Them go dey turn all dramatic on your ass.

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Lady Boyfriend Dumped To Marry Another Woman Breaks Nigeria Twitter by dowjones(m): 1:38pm On Jul 06, 2015
Funny girl. Forming independent woman.

You put a guy on a long thing and he has moved on. What more do you want?
Re: Nigerian Lady Boyfriend Dumped To Marry Another Woman Breaks Nigeria Twitter by Victorvos: 1:41pm On Jul 06, 2015
FlirtyKaren:
last
. Firstly, I want to congratulate the guy for his endurance even tho he's not that stupid to take a lady that finds it difficult to say "I love you" for good five years. I think the guy must be a graduate of achievers University. And to the lady forming hero that you ain't pained because he left you for a better wife material, You will know how far when your junior brother's age mate start chasing you with dick on the street. Too much of ego kills. Kwakwakwakwa

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Sexy Sugar Mummies Available Contact 07065484280 / My GF Cheated On Me, Caught Her Right In The Action...see How She Apologised / Private Jet Themed Pre-Wedding Photos Of An Abuja-Based I.T. Magnate

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 48
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.