Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,749 members, 7,817,075 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 03:21 AM

Nigerian Lady Boyfriend Dumped To Marry Another Woman Breaks Nigeria Twitter - Romance (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Nigerian Lady Boyfriend Dumped To Marry Another Woman Breaks Nigeria Twitter (53878 Views)

This Nigerian Lady's Boyfriend Of 2 Years, Married Another Today / My Boyfriend Dumped Me Because I Was A Virgin, Pretty Lady Recounts / 18 Year Old Girl Tries To Commit Suicide After Boyfriend Dumped Her (photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nigerian Lady Boyfriend Dumped To Marry Another Woman Breaks Nigeria Twitter by Becalm(m): 2:03pm On Jul 06, 2015
This might be the true story. She claimed she gave the guy a chance out of pity. Meaning, she most likely had toyed with the guys emotions not knowing how far she could have gone since she had no love for him. For instance: 1. I love you....I hear. 2. I have gift (a very rare gift for that matter) for you..........Thanks (mechanical unappreciative thanks). 3. She could have been close to other male friends in a near intimate manner without consideration how it affected the guy...after all she is doing him a favour.

Down the line, the guy met another lady who cared, respected and showed him the love he had so much longed for. But still kept this Barr. lady hoping she could transform to his new catch. The bond between the new catch grew stronger while the affinity for the old catch dwindled. The old catch began to notice decline in care and attention she was used to and became suspicious. The guy denied all allegations and began to enjoy the new wave of attention she was getting from the Barrister (who possibly have developed feelings for him), the attention he desired for so long.

The guy played with the fire of keeping two women and got to a point he needed to make a choice. Family and friends advised him to choose SURE love against UNSURE love. He then made a commitment with the new catch and refused to break off his relationship with the old catch for reasons best known to him. (Vengeance OR fear of entertaining a drama on the wedding day by a jealous EX). The deed has been done by the IMMATURE man.......(immature because [God ordained wife - 5yrs fruitless relationship = Great future ahead] therefore, no need for vengeance) and the lady comes to twitter to pour out her heart in pretense of a hard woman. The heart she wanted to give him now but has been overtaken by events.

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Lady Boyfriend Dumped To Marry Another Woman Breaks Nigeria Twitter by aaidel(m): 2:18pm On Jul 06, 2015
andromida:

How do you let someone taunt you for 5 years? What is he 10 yrs old? Abeg the guy sef was just whiling away time she was his back up chic until he got what he was searching for. All good. Dem just dey manage each other so all good.

all good so why is she crying over manage
Re: Nigerian Lady Boyfriend Dumped To Marry Another Woman Breaks Nigeria Twitter by Nobody: 2:37pm On Jul 06, 2015
aaidel:

all good so why is she crying over manage

I don't think she is crying she just wants to share her story.
Re: Nigerian Lady Boyfriend Dumped To Marry Another Woman Breaks Nigeria Twitter by Taavon2: 3:59pm On Jul 06, 2015
friedcorn:
yes na.....it is the smash that is paining the useless lady.

That's why she composed her biography on twitter. E for better make she keep am within her circle of friends. Some dumb defence mechanisms sef......
Re: Nigerian Lady Boyfriend Dumped To Marry Another Woman Breaks Nigeria Twitter by aaidel(m): 10:19pm On Jul 06, 2015
andromida:

I don't think she is crying she just wants to share her story.

lol as she don turn story teller abi? we both know the thing pained her and if she has children in the future hope she passes the story and lesson learned to them
Re: Nigerian Lady Boyfriend Dumped To Marry Another Woman Breaks Nigeria Twitter by Nobody: 8:40am On Jul 07, 2015
aaidel:

lol as she don turn story teller abi? we both know the thing pained her and if she has children in the future hope she passes the story and lesson learned to them

Why you want make e pain her? lol i agree e pain her sha he bruised her ego.

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Lady Boyfriend Dumped To Marry Another Woman Breaks Nigeria Twitter by ianq: 9:25am On Jul 07, 2015
princenation:
You Really Think Been Wealthy And Healthy As You Said Will Guarantee One Finding True Love

No, son. I do not 'think'. Rather,it's a law of the universe. Physics demands it. If you have overcome these 2 most challenging obstacles(true financial independence while not sacrificing good health), then if u seek d love and faithfulness of a good woman, you most assuredly will find it in good measure...no word?
Re: Nigerian Lady Boyfriend Dumped To Marry Another Woman Breaks Nigeria Twitter by princenation(m): 10:44am On Jul 07, 2015
ianq:

No, son. I do not 'think'. Rather,it's a law of the universe. Physics demands it. If you have overcome these 2 most challenging obstacles(true financial independence while not sacrificing good health), then if u seek d love and faithfulness of a good woman, you most assuredly will find it in good measure...no word?
you've said it ur self [the bolded],even with wealth n good health it takes a good woman to truly love and be faithful. And man ur universal law as u termed it ain't logical at all, I doubt u even know what ur saying. when's got to do with the matters of the heart there ain't no defined concrete law okay, the heart is the most unpredictable part of the human body. I just hope u understand.
Re: Nigerian Lady Boyfriend Dumped To Marry Another Woman Breaks Nigeria Twitter by danbrowndmf(m): 5:27am On Jul 09, 2015
FlirtyKaren:
So I woke up this morning to find out that Barrister Ada-Ada @Adahna was trending. What happened - bae had also woken up this morning to see photos from her boyfriend's introduction ceremony to another woman!

According to Ada, this was a man that had pressurized her into dating him even though she never loved him. He had been asking her out for 5 years only to hit her with the rude shock after she started dating/liking him. Tweets continue after the cut.

http://www.lailasblog.com/2015/07/adahna-nigerian-lady-boyfriend-dumped.html

Read this block of tweets from very bottom to top
somebody asking her out for 5years?.shocked girls una dy get mind sha...
Re: Nigerian Lady Boyfriend Dumped To Marry Another Woman Breaks Nigeria Twitter by IamDemilade(f): 3:53am On Feb 29, 2016
O ga

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

70 Years Old Man No Gree For Any Woman This Year / Lady Exposes Man Asking Her For Sex On Facebook / Guys, Has A Girl Ever Wooed You, Share Your Experiences

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.