Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,901 members, 7,814,052 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 04:03 AM

After 5 Years The Prophesy Of Her Real Man Has Come To Pass, "But She Is Married - Family (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / After 5 Years The Prophesy Of Her Real Man Has Come To Pass, "But She Is Married (44111 Views)

Woman Married To Dead Man For 5 Years - The Sun (Photo) / Lady Justifies Why Her Dad Is Married To 6 Wives, Says He Is Too Cute (Photos) / She Got Pregnant At 11 But Today She Is Married And Also A Masters Holder (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: After 5 Years The Prophesy Of Her Real Man Has Come To Pass, "But She Is Married by shurlermoz(m): 6:24pm On Jul 05, 2015
friedcorn:
u dey crase? Y r u just attacking everyone? R u the useless doctor or the useless prostitu.te of a lady?

I don dey think am too, @loveren is just attacking everybody on the thread, I'm sure it's something more personal than just being ur cousin.
Now tell is the whole truth so that we can direct you accordingly.
Re: After 5 Years The Prophesy Of Her Real Man Has Come To Pass, "But She Is Married by teelady(f): 6:26pm On Jul 05, 2015
She better chase that doctor off her back, wat kind of man will keep chasing a married woman. GOD CHOICE INDEED

Re: After 5 Years The Prophesy Of Her Real Man Has Come To Pass, "But She Is Married by ElFenomeno1: 6:27pm On Jul 05, 2015
Loveren:
Based on true life story. Five years ago a prophet of GOD told a female cousin of mine that her real man that GOD has prepared for her will come for her(a medical doctor precisely) after some years, though she was in a relationship as at that time, so after five years since the prophesy the man a medical doctor has actually been disturbing her for months now, this man wont just give up (even though she just got married two months ago with another man), and he is even ready to fight with her husband, confirming the prophecy of the man of GOD five years ago.
Now she is emotionally down and dont know what to do, even though her husband is caring but this doctor is GOD's plan for her.
Nairalanders what decision will you advice her to take as at this moment?
Mature answers are needed please.

You and your cousin and the fake prophet are fu cking donuts
Re: After 5 Years The Prophesy Of Her Real Man Has Come To Pass, "But She Is Married by zadok60: 6:29pm On Jul 05, 2015
how did you know he is her dream man?.. young man that is the prophet's brother o. Grow big!
Re: After 5 Years The Prophesy Of Her Real Man Has Come To Pass, "But She Is Married by Idrhas(m): 6:30pm On Jul 05, 2015
The man she's married to may be an herbalist (that's also a doctor) nd if he's not let him study to become one
Re: After 5 Years The Prophesy Of Her Real Man Has Come To Pass, "But She Is Married by friedcorn: 6:31pm On Jul 05, 2015
shurlermoz:

I don dey think am too, @loveren is just attacking everybody on the thread, I'm sure it's something more personal than just being ur cousin.
Now tell is the whole truth so that we can direct you accordingly.
dont ming him. He thinks we dont know his lies.
Re: After 5 Years The Prophesy Of Her Real Man Has Come To Pass, "But She Is Married by emzila(m): 6:33pm On Jul 05, 2015
If the man were to be a brickslayer, will she still be emotionally worried? Shior, gold diggers in the house.

1 Like

Re: After 5 Years The Prophesy Of Her Real Man Has Come To Pass, "But She Is Married by formerlyMbulela: 6:35pm On Jul 05, 2015
God does not choose spouses for anyone.
Neither does he have one individual for another specific person.
Re: After 5 Years The Prophesy Of Her Real Man Has Come To Pass, "But She Is Married by formerlyMbulela: 6:37pm On Jul 05, 2015
kingsleyuk2003:
There is a difference between God's perfect will and permissive will. It is left for us to choose which on we want. If she is with the permissive will, then God knows and can help them leave together as a happy home. There is no option for divorce. Infact a good prophet would not support divorce. Please tell her to live her life with her current husband. However, perfect will is the best, because they might be so many things she could have been enjoying which she is not enjoying, only if she is with the permissive will.
God does not have anything like a perfect will when it comes to the choice of a partner.

Let us stop roping God into the errors of our choices.
Re: After 5 Years The Prophesy Of Her Real Man Has Come To Pass, "But She Is Married by lomprico(m): 6:38pm On Jul 05, 2015
friedcorn:
u dey crase? Y r u just attacking everyone? R u the useless doctor or the useless prostitu.te of a lady?

Dnt mind d fool¡sh fu©ktard!
Re: After 5 Years The Prophesy Of Her Real Man Has Come To Pass, "But She Is Married by formerlyMbulela: 6:40pm On Jul 05, 2015
nkemdi89:
Impatience, but if that prophecy will come to past two things are involved divorcee or widow. The widow own may come first so that the prophecy will work.
The prophecy is from the pit of hell.
Re: After 5 Years The Prophesy Of Her Real Man Has Come To Pass, "But She Is Married by sniper77(m): 6:41pm On Jul 05, 2015
Maybe the doctor is the prophet's cousin.

1 Like

Re: After 5 Years The Prophesy Of Her Real Man Has Come To Pass, "But She Is Married by player007(m): 6:41pm On Jul 05, 2015
Loveren:
Based on true life story. Five years ago a prophet of GOD told a female cousin of mine that her real man that GOD has prepared for her will come for her(a medical doctor precisely) after some years, though she was in a relationship as at that time, so after five years since the prophesy the man a medical doctor has actually been disturbing her for months now, this man wont just give up (even though she just got married two months ago with another man), and he is even ready to fight with her husband, confirming the prophecy of the man of GOD five years ago.

Now she is emotionally down and dont know what to do, even though her husband is caring but this doctor is GOD's plan for her.

This thing get K leg no be small. Is there a way you can get back to the prophet? Or you pray about it if you can't find him. God's prophecy works in funny ways. Seems to me that you were in a hurry to marry that's why you are in this predicament.

2 Likes

Re: After 5 Years The Prophesy Of Her Real Man Has Come To Pass, "But She Is Married by formerlyMbulela: 6:43pm On Jul 05, 2015
Arami92:
"Trust in the Lord with all your heart, and lean not on your own understanding."

If I were this woman I would take into fervent prayer and fasting. One thing about Gods word is he will always make a way..

And I think this also requires her to be very honest with herself..did she marry this current man out of impatience or out of true genuine love, let's be honest many Nigerian women force marriage on themselves based on time or money..so if she's only been married for 2 moths it's better to put a halt to it now than be looking back on regret 20 years later...

But the best advice I can give you is that this is between her and God. She needs to go into serious prayer and fasting, when I'm in a big issue I even call my parents to pray and fast with me..something's are too big for us to understand and if this is TRULY Gods word he will make the path clear to her. She should be wise and not act in haste because there are many false prophets in this world...be careful and be prayerful. I wish her the best.

This how you guys abuse fasting.
What is there to fast about?
She should call of her marriage for a doctor that does not even respect the sanctity of her marital vows? What if the guy is a doctor but godless and an abuser?

1 Like

Re: After 5 Years The Prophesy Of Her Real Man Has Come To Pass, "But She Is Married by formerlyMbulela: 6:44pm On Jul 05, 2015
player007:

This thing get K leg no be small. Is there a way you can get back to the prophet? Or you pray about it if you can't find him. God's prophecy works in funny ways. Seems to me that you were in a hurry to marry that's why you are in this predicament.
God's prophecies do not work in any funny way. He is not a comedian.
Re: After 5 Years The Prophesy Of Her Real Man Has Come To Pass, "But She Is Married by roselynbas(f): 6:44pm On Jul 05, 2015
Fabricated story. Please, write a novel. Next?
Re: After 5 Years The Prophesy Of Her Real Man Has Come To Pass, "But She Is Married by temifisayo(f): 6:45pm On Jul 05, 2015
what God has joined together, let no man put asunder.
Re: After 5 Years The Prophesy Of Her Real Man Has Come To Pass, "But She Is Married by Nobody: 6:45pm On Jul 05, 2015
player007:

best comment so far. "d rest comments im reading lack maturity.

1 Like

Re: After 5 Years The Prophesy Of Her Real Man Has Come To Pass, "But She Is Married by adamilen(f): 6:46pm On Jul 05, 2015
That doctor is obviously a womanizer. OP I dont know why you cannot see this. The most disgusting part is that he is into married women. My dear stay on your own lane o! Because if you divorce your man to be with this doctor, he will still find another married woman to go after....then you either have to divorce him or put up with his cheating self for the rest of your life. The prophet will not save you when the wahala starts o....

Stay with your husband and build your home together...Money is not everything.

PLEASE BE WISE!!!

2 Likes

Re: After 5 Years The Prophesy Of Her Real Man Has Come To Pass, "But She Is Married by nathbag(m): 6:47pm On Jul 05, 2015
Startle me, what prophesy-??, am a medical doctor, will she leave her husband for me. Someone is using religion to disrupt,confuse,put asunder,put amooner, etc to that marriage. Bleep that prophesy,propheser prophet.

2 Likes

Re: After 5 Years The Prophesy Of Her Real Man Has Come To Pass, "But She Is Married by esonuu(m): 6:47pm On Jul 05, 2015
She's married and she's married,let her remain wit her husband,her impatience and lack of trust/believe ova her pastor's prophecy cosd dis..90% of couples today aint destined for each other,shes nt alone

1 Like

Re: After 5 Years The Prophesy Of Her Real Man Has Come To Pass, "But She Is Married by yollychika(f): 6:50pm On Jul 05, 2015
.......let no man put asunder
Re: After 5 Years The Prophesy Of Her Real Man Has Come To Pass, "But She Is Married by bezimo(m): 6:54pm On Jul 05, 2015
She has simply missed Gods plan for her life.God has reallocated the doctor to someone else. Destiny can be delayed but can also be denied depending on the action of the person involved. Its that simple

1 Like

Re: After 5 Years The Prophesy Of Her Real Man Has Come To Pass, "But She Is Married by Holmes07(m): 6:55pm On Jul 05, 2015
Loveren:

Pls stop painting God in a way that doesnt portrait him. God is nt the author of confusion. Iv a medical doctor was designed to marry her nd she made her own choice,God wouldnt make dat so called ''medical doctor'' willing to fight her husband jux to get her attention..
Re: After 5 Years The Prophesy Of Her Real Man Has Come To Pass, "But She Is Married by unitysheart(m): 6:57pm On Jul 05, 2015
lomprico:
Tell her to marry the doctor also, making 2 husbands. Its "God's" plan for her. Shior!

No mind them. Osi ra ata ma ra iyo.
Re: After 5 Years The Prophesy Of Her Real Man Has Come To Pass, "But She Is Married by nkem123(m): 6:57pm On Jul 05, 2015
Loveren:

very simple, let her kill her husband And marry d medical doctor cos I can see she is sick to fulfill d prophecy.

1 Like

Re: After 5 Years The Prophesy Of Her Real Man Has Come To Pass, "But She Is Married by Applaner: 6:58pm On Jul 05, 2015
I just wasted my Mb reading dis poo

I doubt if u are up to 11 years
Re: After 5 Years The Prophesy Of Her Real Man Has Come To Pass, "But She Is Married by HeavenShield: 6:59pm On Jul 05, 2015
you dnt follow PROPHESY like a "lamp led to the slaughter". Friend, from biblical times, prophesy is dynamic not ALWAYS fixed. "precept upon precept, line upon line..." God hates divorce..from the beginning, it was nt so. Come on, Do u knw there are False prophets? Well, your cousin shd knw this, that Dr is a wife snatcher..except she wants to ruin her life. She is no longer a kid.
Re: After 5 Years The Prophesy Of Her Real Man Has Come To Pass, "But She Is Married by Moana(f): 7:00pm On Jul 05, 2015
grin See wetin doctors cause kingtom
Re: After 5 Years The Prophesy Of Her Real Man Has Come To Pass, "But She Is Married by idupaul: 7:03pm On Jul 05, 2015
I insist a lot of Nigerians are mad !!! Prophet ko Prohet ni

1 Like

Re: After 5 Years The Prophesy Of Her Real Man Has Come To Pass, "But She Is Married by Nobody: 7:08pm On Jul 05, 2015
Hahahahahaha.... What a load of tosh! Husband prophesies deceiving women since time immemorial....

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Muslim Woman Supports Man's Orgasm Over Female Orgasm - Photo / Picture : See Why This Bride is Special! / My Wife Is Driving Me Crazy??? Getting Frustrated Here

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 44
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.