Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,607 members, 7,812,994 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 02:15 AM

GEJ's FB Post On The Current Sate Of The Nations Security, And People's Response - Politics (9) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / GEJ's FB Post On The Current Sate Of The Nations Security, And People's Response (57308 Views)

One Year After,nigerians Flood Gej Fb Page With Praises And Lamentations / Jonathan Latest Message On Facebook And People's Reactions / Again Buhari Leaves For Overseas As Nations Security Challenges Continue (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: GEJ's FB Post On The Current Sate Of The Nations Security, And People's Response by Nobody: 11:49pm On Jul 06, 2015
shepherdnoble:
Hahahahahahahaabracadabrahahahahabrouhahahahaha.... Fattie bum bum bum bum wey shit full... Hahahahaha...
lol
Re: GEJ's FB Post On The Current Sate Of The Nations Security, And People's Response by nationwide1(m): 12:28am On Jul 07, 2015
Gwan2:
[b]Some people are just bunch of 'confusionist'...before election dey said Buhari is behind BH, even wen the idiots tried to assassinate him in an attack, they said it was staged......Few weeks after the inauguration dey have come to reality of the real ish....Now they have changed their national anthem.
I respect GEJ a lot, not only have i benefited from his programs, My state was among the top priorities of his administration...But that wont let emotions or sentiment becloud my sense of reasoning.....Wat is exceptional in these bombing that wasn't peculiar with the past administration?
I guess is the shift in the target areas, now the mosques and moslem communities are the top priorities, as for the frequency of the attack, is all the same.
If you wana be logical using ur sixth sense, you will intuitively know that their is an interference from God knows where, definitely i know these government wont have a roller coaster ride governing..A dilemma situation i guess.
Some Idio.ts are even praying for continued boko haram existence to justify their sentiment or have a way of insulting the government of the day...I wish a bomb drop in their sitting room to know how it feels.
As GEJ said, it is a collective fight, it was firstly targeted at uniform personnels, then schools, then Churches, now Mosques, who knows where tomorrow....So rather than jubilating at every blast, coming here to post trash....Do your own bit in fighting Insurgency.
#Mindyouamnonpartisan.....So safe yourself d stress[/b]
I don't have any reason to support bombing and ending the life of a fellow human.

But you can't take sentiments out of human race.

It's natural. It's good to tell ourselves the truth. Last time I checked, APC supporters on Nairaland and even APC chieftains were always celebrating the detonation of bombs during GEJ’S regime so that they would used it and insult him and defined him as incompetent and clueless.

PDP bigots will certainly do same

1 Like

Re: GEJ's FB Post On The Current Sate Of The Nations Security, And People's Response by Kerosene: 12:58am On Jul 07, 2015
MKO4ever:
GEJ will soon be taken to Ekwulobia prison in Anambra, that is where he belongs. He must be jailed
Another brain washed boko member. Watch out ppl. He might want to detonate sometine.
Re: GEJ's FB Post On The Current Sate Of The Nations Security, And People's Response by openmine(m): 6:45am On Jul 07, 2015
jack67:
where is this APC Fat NgeneUkwenu? she has suddenly go oblivion., Shameless cun-t tongue tongue tongue tongue tongue tongue tongue tongue cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin[img]https://www.nairaland.com/avatars/yrnuhsb3r7lgb09ahntqz7fdok0x8uqu1057233[/img] i know this is not her picture, But on the internet, this is what we take her to be, fatty bum bum
grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
wickedness in high places.... grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: GEJ's FB Post On The Current Sate Of The Nations Security, And People's Response by Nobody: 8:50am On Jul 07, 2015
dickrider:

Go and die. Bitter bastard

Like i said you where raped by yopur dad hence you became a wh0re grin
Re: GEJ's FB Post On The Current Sate Of The Nations Security, And People's Response by Nobody: 2:26pm On Jul 07, 2015
grin
AreaFada2:

Shey na GEJ papa compound Shekau for grow & na Otuoke dem go hide Chibok girls. grin cheesy

Nor mind people who just open buccal cavity yarn anyhow. Abi na abuse of torchlight Nokia & megabyte sef. grin
LOL...ur own harsh o
Re: GEJ's FB Post On The Current Sate Of The Nations Security, And People's Response by nairamaniac: 3:13am On Jul 09, 2015
how can you all be silly to compare 6years of Jonathan to 6weeks of Buhari? The bombings and attack from BH has definitely increased for the past 6weeks because their days are numbered. Its like you intended to raaaaape a girl one quick round. You then hear sounds of sirens all over the place. you are about to be arrested for the rest of your life. knowing that you would never smell any p....y for the rest of your life. a thought may come across your mind that you should do as many rounds that would sustain you for the rest of your time in jail. As gross as my analogy would sound, this is the mentality of these psychos called Book Haram. They know their time is up. Buhari should not take blame for their recent attacks. BH grew wings from Jonathan's government. coming back to this tweet from GEJ, he is probably flattering Buhari to decieve himself. he feels if Buhari should hear this, Buhari would refuse his refund-charges from 2trillion naira to like 100billion naira. I put it to you, stupid-crook, you would refund at least 1Trillion. if you really cared about this country, you wouldn't have robbed us all of our future. You are worse than Boko Haram.

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

'Black Lives Matter': Ben Murray-Bruce Joins The Protest Against Racism In US / Nigerian Troops Record Great Victory As They Clear Boko Haram Camps.graphic Pics / BBC Describes Current PDP Crisis In Nigeria(photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.