Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,615 members, 7,813,021 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 04:24 AM

GEJ's FB Post On The Current Sate Of The Nations Security, And People's Response - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / GEJ's FB Post On The Current Sate Of The Nations Security, And People's Response (57313 Views)

One Year After,nigerians Flood Gej Fb Page With Praises And Lamentations / Jonathan Latest Message On Facebook And People's Reactions / Again Buhari Leaves For Overseas As Nations Security Challenges Continue (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: GEJ's FB Post On The Current Sate Of The Nations Security, And People's Response by elohorayodele: 12:41pm On Jul 06, 2015
He wasn't as 'clueless' as you all called him,

Buhari is just re-defining what it really means to be 'Clueless' to you all.

Its going to be a long 4 years

7 Likes

Re: GEJ's FB Post On The Current Sate Of The Nations Security, And People's Response by obinnajr(m): 12:41pm On Jul 06, 2015
HAUSA'S AND YORUBA'S ARE COMPLIMENTING AS IF THEY CARED, LAZY DOGS

1 Like

Re: GEJ's FB Post On The Current Sate Of The Nations Security, And People's Response by IamLEGEND1: 12:41pm On Jul 06, 2015
while PMB's government isnt doing any better at the moment, this idìot is no place to be opening his mouth and saying things that while benign, will just cause all his dumb loyalists to start saying stuffs that make no sense.
While the security challenges are still very much there, no one is gonna shed a single tear for this drunķard.

#GoodRiddance.
Re: GEJ's FB Post On The Current Sate Of The Nations Security, And People's Response by faisalcan(m): 12:41pm On Jul 06, 2015
I will never forgive GEJ until he is sentence to death or life in prison for wht he has done to this country. He nd his Cronies looted all d resources of my Father Land. leave empty treasury for Baba Buhari. God woll punish u GEJ
Re: GEJ's FB Post On The Current Sate Of The Nations Security, And People's Response by beephen: 12:42pm On Jul 06, 2015
Useless finz can't be appreciated even after dey re lost[code][/code]
Re: GEJ's FB Post On The Current Sate Of The Nations Security, And People's Response by agabaI23(m): 12:42pm On Jul 06, 2015
Those of us who have insight saw it coming. We warned them but they preferred lies.

Here we are!
I pray for my country..

3 Likes

Re: GEJ's FB Post On The Current Sate Of The Nations Security, And People's Response by Swagk101(m): 12:42pm On Jul 06, 2015
CSTR2:
A clueless man that gave BH their fiercest fight till now.
Your clueful buhari is currently sleeping on the job.
Let's be realistic here, its jst a month & u're expecting a miracle.Peace cool
Re: GEJ's FB Post On The Current Sate Of The Nations Security, And People's Response by djredefined25: 12:42pm On Jul 06, 2015
Am speechless shocked

Re: GEJ's FB Post On The Current Sate Of The Nations Security, And People's Response by Nobody: 12:42pm On Jul 06, 2015
Whether we like it or not, buhari is now our president. GEJ did his bit and have left. He had his faults too. So lets leave all dis " we were deceived into voting for APC" and the propaganda talks. Nigeria is ours. It takes a collective effort to see it a better country. Lets give the new president the biggest of support and the constructive criticism his administration needs. No use in crying over "spilt milk"..........God bless Nigeria.
Re: GEJ's FB Post On The Current Sate Of The Nations Security, And People's Response by ayindejimmy(m): 12:43pm On Jul 06, 2015
ahaika23:
That slimmy old ape from the West can't ever be praised in the history of this country. They said GEJ was bad but even after his reign, he's being appreciated! Baba one chance, We all know you got no clue as to what's going on. Sit tight a take a long drag of your kunu, and go hook up with your cows.
by whom? Even the devil has admirers remember
Re: GEJ's FB Post On The Current Sate Of The Nations Security, And People's Response by Ezebinaugwu(m): 12:43pm On Jul 06, 2015
MKO4ever:
GEJ will soon be taken to Ekwulobia prison in Anambra, that is where he belongs. He must be jailed

Bro Abeg THUNDER wey get wight Don fire you before?

7 Likes

Re: GEJ's FB Post On The Current Sate Of The Nations Security, And People's Response by pBuhari(f): 12:43pm On Jul 06, 2015
GEJ has written his name in Nigerian, African and world politics.

We must miss the golden egg we allowed to slip from our hands

3 Likes

Re: GEJ's FB Post On The Current Sate Of The Nations Security, And People's Response by Valfrankie(m): 12:43pm On Jul 06, 2015
manny4life:
When will this foolishness stop? How can they all be Tanoids when at least two of the post referenced voting for Buhari? angry angry angry
U dey mind the Janja.weeds. Always looking for soft landing. Many Pple that voted BabaOneChance are already regretting it, they're just too embarrassed to admit it embarassed

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: GEJ's FB Post On The Current Sate Of The Nations Security, And People's Response by SUREPA: 12:45pm On Jul 06, 2015
GEJ 2019 PERIOD! The truth at last........
Re: GEJ's FB Post On The Current Sate Of The Nations Security, And People's Response by mightycrown1(m): 12:45pm On Jul 06, 2015
NIGERIANS CAN NEVER BE SATISFIED. THEIR SYNONYMS IS CRITICISM. LET GEJ COMES BACK THESE SAME SET OF HYPOCRITES WILL STILL CONDEMN HIM. IT IS NOT A SURPRISE. AS FOR ME I STILL WHOLE HEARTEDLY BELIEVE IN PMB.

1 Like

Re: GEJ's FB Post On The Current Sate Of The Nations Security, And People's Response by chuka5000(m): 12:46pm On Jul 06, 2015
dickrider:
[size=15pt]ALL I SEE IS BUNCH OF GEJ ASS LICKERS WHO ARE SINGING PRAISES IN RETURNS FOR CRUMBS OUT OF HIS MASSIVE LOOTS. MAY GOD KILL ALL OF THEM undecided undecided undecided undecided undecided[/size]

How on earth did u put the almighty GODs name in a joke Like this

6 Likes

Re: GEJ's FB Post On The Current Sate Of The Nations Security, And People's Response by Nobody: 12:46pm On Jul 06, 2015
omodapson:
Nigerians are swayed by emotions. Not until we outgrow it, we can never be reasonable. What more do we expect? So that singular act has made him the best thing ever to happen to Nigeria. We should grow up please.
my broda those you see are the handiwork's of Tanoids. ..They are still licking their old wounds and sympathizing with themselves.. they have never known the meaning of a country moving forward. they cant deceive anybody, they would keep deceiving themselves,.. just overlook them.. Tanoids. Do they know any better?.. they dnt even have pity for themselves, how much more their country. and they are hellbent in discrediting buhari no matter what plays out. Even in the most the slightest chance or words written.. Tanoids...

1 Like

Re: GEJ's FB Post On The Current Sate Of The Nations Security, And People's Response by sweat4wat(m): 12:46pm On Jul 06, 2015
Hmmmm I see [size=15pt]Israelites [/size]. Anywhere belly face

Re: GEJ's FB Post On The Current Sate Of The Nations Security, And People's Response by DPChuks(m): 12:47pm On Jul 06, 2015
GEJ......A Quintessential gentleman!
Re: GEJ's FB Post On The Current Sate Of The Nations Security, And People's Response by sukkot: 12:47pm On Jul 06, 2015
pBuhari:
GEJ has written his name in Nigerian, African and world politics.

We must miss the golden egg we allowed to slip from our hands
lipsrsealed

1 Like

Re: GEJ's FB Post On The Current Sate Of The Nations Security, And People's Response by Justicealh3(m): 12:48pm On Jul 06, 2015
Click like if u still love GEJ.

15 Likes 1 Share

Re: GEJ's FB Post On The Current Sate Of The Nations Security, And People's Response by Nobody: 12:49pm On Jul 06, 2015
dickrider:
[size=15pt]ALL I SEE IS BUNCH OF GEJ ASS LICKERS WHO ARE SINGING PRAISES IN RETURNS FOR CRUMBS OUT OF HIS MASSIVE LOOTS. MAY GOD KILL ALL OF THEM undecided undecided undecided undecided undecided[/size]
Yes ooo, After THEY must have attended your funeral...eediot

10 Likes

Re: GEJ's FB Post On The Current Sate Of The Nations Security, And People's Response by 989900: 12:49pm On Jul 06, 2015
GEJ's administration practically ruined this country.

Anyone who thinks otherwise must be as f00losh as fxck, except those that benefited from the ruination.

3 Likes

Re: GEJ's FB Post On The Current Sate Of The Nations Security, And People's Response by fish23(m): 12:49pm On Jul 06, 2015
party (PDP) or no party (APC)... North, East, West, South needs to put heads together to fight against Boko Haram, to make Nigeria a better nation.

Fvck Boko Haram,

Fvck PDP,

Fvck APC,

Fvck all the Leaders too...

Kudos to GEJ.

3 Likes

Re: GEJ's FB Post On The Current Sate Of The Nations Security, And People's Response by Nobody: 12:49pm On Jul 06, 2015
When is the latest Buhari and his cows pix coming out?

4 Likes

Re: GEJ's FB Post On The Current Sate Of The Nations Security, And People's Response by sukkot: 12:49pm On Jul 06, 2015
Frankiss44:
One thing you cant take from this man is the fact he has a good heart.... too good to be a politician IMO
even satan has a good heart sometimes. i mean he did promise to give Jesus the world. thats a good heart lipsrsealed

3 Likes

Ernieman:
Yes ooo, After THEY must have attended your funeral...eediot

oloriburuku ni ee
Re: GEJ's FB Post On The Current Sate Of The Nations Security, And People's Response by Valfrankie(m): 12:50pm On Jul 06, 2015
agabaI23:
Those of us who have insight saw it coming. We warned them but they preferred lies.

Here we are!
I pray for my country..
GOD Bless you. WE WARNED, BEGGED, AND TRIED TO PERSUADE THEM, but we were laughed to scorn. Thank GOD we 've been vindicated. APC and Buhari are plagues that must be purged away if this country is to ever advance forward

3 Likes

Re: GEJ's FB Post On The Current Sate Of The Nations Security, And People's Response by tochstorm(m): 12:50pm On Jul 06, 2015
buhari fans still defending buhari after all these crap should be ashamed of themselves.
if it was buhari
in buhari voice; if you don't vote for me boko haram will incinerate nigeria, if you vote for me i will clear boko haram using my superb military intelligence and war equipment imported from west germany under michelle administration.

4 Likes

Re: GEJ's FB Post On The Current Sate Of The Nations Security, And People's Response by totit: 12:50pm On Jul 06, 2015
ahaika23:
That slimmy old ape from the West can't ever be praised in the history of this country. They said GEJ was bad but even after his reign, he's being appreciated! Baba one chance, We all know you got no clue as to what's going on. Sit tight a take a long drag of your kunu, and go hook up with your cows.

You must be out of your mind for the bolded
Must you lament,cry and blame the west for every poo on you pants?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: GEJ's FB Post On The Current Sate Of The Nations Security, And People's Response by totit: 12:51pm On Jul 06, 2015
ahaika23:

You must be out of your mind for the bolded
Must you lament,cry and blame for every poo on you pants?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Nigerian Troops Record Great Victory As They Clear Boko Haram Camps.graphic Pics / BBC Describes Current PDP Crisis In Nigeria(photo) / Wike Declares Princewill Osaroejiji, Eleme PDP Youth Leader Wanted, N5M Bounty

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.