Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,612 members, 7,813,008 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 03:33 AM

GEJ's FB Post On The Current Sate Of The Nations Security, And People's Response - Politics (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / GEJ's FB Post On The Current Sate Of The Nations Security, And People's Response (57312 Views)

One Year After,nigerians Flood Gej Fb Page With Praises And Lamentations / Jonathan Latest Message On Facebook And People's Reactions / Again Buhari Leaves For Overseas As Nations Security Challenges Continue (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: GEJ's FB Post On The Current Sate Of The Nations Security, And People's Response by obo389(m): 4:18pm On Jul 06, 2015
Gwan2:
[b]Some people are just bunch of 'confusionist'...before election dey said Buhari is behind BH, even wen the idiots tried to assassinate him in an attack, they said it was staged......Few weeks after the inauguration dey have come to reality of the real ish....Now they have changed their national anthem.
I respect GEJ a lot, not only have i benefited from his programs, My state was among the top priorities of his administration...But that wont let emotions or sentiment becloud my sense of reasoning.....Wat is exceptional in these bombing that wasn't peculiar with the past administration?
I guess is the shift in the target areas, now the mosques and moslem communities are the top priorities, as for the frequency of the attack, is all the same.
If you wana be logical using ur sixth sense, you will intuitively know that their is an interference from God knows where, definitely i know these government wont have a roller coaster ride governing..A dilemma situation i guess.
Some Idio.ts are even praying for continued boko haram existence to justify their sentiment or have a way of insulting the government of the day...I wish a bomb drop in their sitting room to know how it feels.
As GEJ said, it is a collective fight, it was firstly targeted at uniform personnels, then schools, then Churches, now Mosques, who knows where tomorrow....So rather than jubilating at every blast, coming here to post trash....Do your own bit in fighting Insurgency.
#Mindyouamnonpartisan.....So safe yourself d stress[/b]
Baba,God bless you for dis post.

4 Likes

Re: GEJ's FB Post On The Current Sate Of The Nations Security, And People's Response by shepherdnoble: 4:51pm On Jul 06, 2015
jack67:
where is this APC Fat NgeneUkwenu? she has suddenly go oblivion., Shameless cun-t tongue tongue tongue tongue tongue tongue tongue tongue cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin[img]https://www.nairaland.com/avatars/yrnuhsb3r7lgb09ahntqz7fdok0x8uqu1057233[/img] i know this is not her picture, But on the internet, this is what we take her to be, fatty bum bum
Hahahahahahahaabracadabrahahahahabrouhahahahaha.... Fattie bum bum bum bum wey shit full... Hahahahaha...

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: GEJ's FB Post On The Current Sate Of The Nations Security, And People's Response by itxtoff(m): 5:02pm On Jul 06, 2015
talk2cj08:
Nigerians never appreciate what they have until they lose it
MODIFY
Cc lalasticlala Ishilove seun pls do the needful
its better that way. Nigerians are deluded. Jonathan can't fight bokoharam, how is Buhari doing? Hit like if you think gej is better.

5 Likes

Re: GEJ's FB Post On The Current Sate Of The Nations Security, And People's Response by Adminisher: 5:07pm On Jul 06, 2015
lilprinze:
You don't value what you have until you lose it.

When you lose a bad thing it is just a relief.

2 Likes

Re: GEJ's FB Post On The Current Sate Of The Nations Security, And People's Response by UnimkeAk(m): 5:11pm On Jul 06, 2015
dickrider:
[size=15pt]ALL I SEE IS BUNCH OF GEJ ASS LICKERS WHO ARE SINGING PRAISES IN RETURNS FOR CRUMBS OUT OF HIS MASSIVE LOOTS. MAY GOD KILL ALL OF THEM undecided undecided undecided undecided undecided[/size]

Nobody takes a dickrider serious.
Stfu
Re: GEJ's FB Post On The Current Sate Of The Nations Security, And People's Response by chloee(f): 5:13pm On Jul 06, 2015
dickrider:
[size=15pt]ALL I SEE IS BUNCH OF GEJ ASS LICKERS WHO ARE SINGING PRAISES IN RETURNS FOR CRUMBS OUT OF HIS MASSIVE LOOTS. MAY GOD KILL ALL OF THEM undecided undecided undecided undecided undecided[/size]
True to your name. You mother f*cking dick licker
Re: GEJ's FB Post On The Current Sate Of The Nations Security, And People's Response by Beync(f): 5:18pm On Jul 06, 2015
oduastates:

Yep.
So predictable.
If only they can perceptive of the coming storm which will send all thieves and rogues scampering.
it's high time you stopped this whole adverts or campaign whatever. This is 2nd month into your so called mesaiah's reign but not one reasonable action has been take against the insurgents, economy, everythin is getting worst. Quit singing the crap songs of praise , ur president looks even more clueless about the way to go.

1 Like

Re: GEJ's FB Post On The Current Sate Of The Nations Security, And People's Response by Babaji111(m): 5:23pm On Jul 06, 2015
When I go through some comments I laugh. Some are praising GEJ. Every northerner know who GEJ is to the north and thank God their prayers are answered by Jal Mighty God. Change has come. The clueless and shoeless has gone. Insecurity was born and bred by the former government everybody know except those who don't know their left and right.

Only time shall unravel the atrocities committed by men.

Buhari till 2019. Sai Baba!!!!!!

1 Like

Re: GEJ's FB Post On The Current Sate Of The Nations Security, And People's Response by SUBMARINE: 5:29pm On Jul 06, 2015
Valfrankie:
Them dey all over the social media. Even a close paddy of mine wey seriously beef me because I was supporting the Chosen one GEJ is whining now. They never see something. Baba is exacting revenge on his followers on our behalf grin

If I be you , I go mock that your friend tayaaa

grin
Re: GEJ's FB Post On The Current Sate Of The Nations Security, And People's Response by Nobody: 5:31pm On Jul 06, 2015
Gwan2:

I respect GEJ a lot, not only have i benefited from his programs, My state was among the top priorities of his administration...But that wont let emotions or sentiment becloud my sense of reasoning.....Wat is exceptional in these bombing that wasn't peculiar with the past administration?
I guess is the shift in the target areas, now the mosques and moslem communities are the top priorities, as for the frequency of the attack, is all the same.

Your points are very valid, except for the quoted.

There is nothing exceptional about the bombings, but before the elections the APC lords didn't see it so.

There is nothing exceptional, but we were promised so much than could be offered.

They raised our hopes, and now they seem lost just like they don't even know what to do.

All of a sudden, governance seems harder.
Re: GEJ's FB Post On The Current Sate Of The Nations Security, And People's Response by Johnsinia(m): 5:49pm On Jul 06, 2015
MKO4ever:
GEJ will soon be taken to Ekwulobia prison in Anambra, that is where he belongs. He must be jailed
The ventures are still hoping for a blind change
Re: GEJ's FB Post On The Current Sate Of The Nations Security, And People's Response by Johnsinia(m): 5:52pm On Jul 06, 2015
dickrider:
U r indeed dicklicker
Re: GEJ's FB Post On The Current Sate Of The Nations Security, And People's Response by Johnsinia(m): 5:53pm On Jul 06, 2015
dickrider:
U r indeed dicklicker. Slave.
Re: GEJ's FB Post On The Current Sate Of The Nations Security, And People's Response by Nobody: 5:53pm On Jul 06, 2015
dickrider:
why are you pained?huh??
They were simply expressing their feelings. If you don't like it, get off the internet.
What did any of them say that is soo bad that they deserve to die
Nonsense
Re: GEJ's FB Post On The Current Sate Of The Nations Security, And People's Response by Lionsclaw: 6:10pm On Jul 06, 2015
solarview:
Missed this Great Man?...

Hit... 'Like'...for him...otherwise ...Share
Wish there is a button for multiple likes I for give you 1000 likes just to show honour and respect for baba GEJ the new emerging elder statesman for the uprising young Nigerian and african politicians.
Did you notice some of those tweets were from other African countries. GEJ is a rising star
Re: GEJ's FB Post On The Current Sate Of The Nations Security, And People's Response by Gondonu: 6:11pm On Jul 06, 2015
dickrider:
No wonder you are talking trash as your preoccupation is to be riding dick.
Re: GEJ's FB Post On The Current Sate Of The Nations Security, And People's Response by solarview(m): 6:20pm On Jul 06, 2015
Lionsclaw:
Wish there is a button for multiple likes I for give you 1000 likes just to show honour and respect for baba GEJ the new emerging elder statesman for the uprising young Nigerian and african politicians.
Did you notice some of those tweets were from other African countries. GEJ is a rising star

My dear thanks. I trust likes for our great hero is increasing on per seconds basis and I never knew people love this man as much. But The truth remains...the did has been done, so let us accept our fate and also trust God for our new government... As he rightfully advised. Time shall always tell

1 Like

Re: GEJ's FB Post On The Current Sate Of The Nations Security, And People's Response by Nobody: 6:32pm On Jul 06, 2015
MKO4ever:
GEJ will soon be taken to Ekwulobia prison in Anambra, that is where he belongs. He must be jailed
grin grin grin

2 Likes

Re: GEJ's FB Post On The Current Sate Of The Nations Security, And People's Response by charly4lyf(m): 6:34pm On Jul 06, 2015
dulaman:
they are all tanoids.

Hit "like" if you agree with this poster.
Tanoid shits
Re: GEJ's FB Post On The Current Sate Of The Nations Security, And People's Response by MrEverest(m): 6:36pm On Jul 06, 2015
I feel like crying, not for myself of for Goodluck but for Nigeria. I never believed the lies concocted by APC and those wicked men who were only desperate to rule Nigeria for selfish gains. I campaigned, canvassed and traveled many miles just to vote for GEJ because I knew he meant well for Nigeria. When he dubiously lost, I was depressed not because I have any personal gain I receive from regime but because it was obvious he was taking Nigeria to the promised land. I am happy that less than two months after you left Aso rock, those that condemned you have realized their folly. God will continue to bless you sir.
Re: GEJ's FB Post On The Current Sate Of The Nations Security, And People's Response by Valfrankie(m): 6:42pm On Jul 06, 2015
SUBMARINE:

If I be you , I go mock that your friend tayaaa

grin
I was seriously tempted to go brutal on him, but my hands were tied as he doubles as a mentor too embarassedembarassedembarassed But never mind, Buhari is already mocking them on our behalf, they go cry tire, shey na 4yrs. I LOVE TAN!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! cheesycheesycheesygringringrin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: GEJ's FB Post On The Current Sate Of The Nations Security, And People's Response by NovusHomo(m): 6:48pm On Jul 06, 2015
dulaman:
they are all tanoids.

Paid tanoids.
Re: GEJ's FB Post On The Current Sate Of The Nations Security, And People's Response by Valfrankie(m): 6:48pm On Jul 06, 2015
MrEverest:
I feel like crying, not for myself of for Goodluck but for Nigeria. I never believed the lies concocted by APC and those wicked men who were only desperate to rule Nigeria for selfish gains. I campaigned, canvassed and traveled many miles just to vote for GEJ because I knew he meant well for Nigeria. When he dubiously lost, I was depressed not because I have any personal gain I receive from regime but because it was obvious he was taking Nigeria to the promised land. I am happy that less than two months after you left Aso rock, those that condemned you have realized their folly. God will continue to bless you sir.
Weep not brother, some lessons are better learnt with experience. Just persevere and keep your head up, we 'll survive and salvage the motherland from ruins. Thank GOD we all spoke out, let's savour our vindication.

1 Like

Re: GEJ's FB Post On The Current Sate Of The Nations Security, And People's Response by Adminisher: 7:17pm On Jul 06, 2015
kamez:
when I hear all the complaints about Buhari from Nigerians I just laugh.
and I thank God that I didn't vote for him..

you guys elected a WAEC attempted clueless dullard to rule this nation. a dullard that got F9 in mathematics for that matter

NIgerians would regret voting for Buhari just mark my words.

the main Nollywood movie never start, all this one na still advert.

You must be a teenager posting trash. Buhari will change Nigeria starting in just a few days and you will see it yourself . You think Nigerians don't realize that it is JoNathan mess we are clearing.yoursrlf even ask the Jonathan to make an intelligent comment about the problem on ground today and he won't even be able to string two sentences together. The most clueless politician in Nigeria. He would probably tell you to ask Iweala why we imported fuel when we had refineries, why ships are dropping palm oil imported into nigeria and why she approved import licences for rice in the last four months. Jonathan and his government probably wasted $15bn on elections and settlement and last minute stealing. Buhari will start releasing the details piecemeal soon and everyone will see.

1 Like

Re: GEJ's FB Post On The Current Sate Of The Nations Security, And People's Response by Vello(m): 7:27pm On Jul 06, 2015
jack67:
where is this APC Fat NgeneUkwenu? she has suddenly go oblivion., Shameless cun-t tongue tongue tongue tongue tongue tongue tongue tongue cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin[img]https://www.nairaland.com/avatars/yrnuhsb3r7lgb09ahntqz7fdok0x8uqu1057233[/img] i know this is not her picture, But on the internet, this is what we take her to be, fatty bum bum
Aside ur trademark, as is the wont of most saTANist on this platform, of writing in terrible, embarrassing and undignified english(of which you're ignorantly proud) I'm proud to announce ur gullibility had cost you ur past, is costing u ur future and would most likely cost you and your generations(born or unborn) their future. NgeneUkwenu, hoping I got the correct spellings, God bless his or her soul only believes we deserved better from Mr I had no shoes. NgeneUkwenu only tried to make all of you realize ur foolishness.
Far as I'm concerned, even GEJ or JEG admitted to his folly. For me, I care no hoot if an Indian man is president or even a chinco man, all I want is a leader for the people and not for self, family and cronies.
Wake up y'all sleepers!
Re: GEJ's FB Post On The Current Sate Of The Nations Security, And People's Response by icedbreez(m): 7:28pm On Jul 06, 2015
He should be jailed for having the temerity to be President Knowing fully well that he is from a minority tribe in Nigeria abi? Because if you talk about corruption people like IBB, Abacha, Abdulsalami, Atiku, OBJ and dozens of corrupt governors still sleep in their big mansions.

MKO4ever:
Re: GEJ's FB Post On The Current Sate Of The Nations Security, And People's Response by obontami: 9:39pm On Jul 06, 2015
Johnsinia:
U r indeed dicklicker. Slave.

dickrider is an everlasting slave for sure grin
Re: GEJ's FB Post On The Current Sate Of The Nations Security, And People's Response by temitemi1(m): 9:43pm On Jul 06, 2015
GEJ my HERO! FAYOSE my ROLE MODEL!!
boujaye:
Temitemi1 where are you? You are vindicated when you always sing it wherever you go "... GEJ my hero"

We join you to sing your song

I am waiting for the release of your album on this

God bless and keep Brother Jonathan

1 Like

Re: GEJ's FB Post On The Current Sate Of The Nations Security, And People's Response by bashydemy(m): 10:05pm On Jul 06, 2015
GEJ should just shut up and go and lay low, He create this and empower the Boko Haram and Militants. OBJ warn him to tackle Bokoharam with full force then but he never listen and caused all what is happening now... Boko Haram have been striking hard since 2010 and you want PMB to perform miracle overnight? let assume GEJ won that election will he end Boko Haram overnight what he can't do in 5yrs?
Re: GEJ's FB Post On The Current Sate Of The Nations Security, And People's Response by kamez(m): 10:11pm On Jul 06, 2015
Adminisher:

You must be a teenager posting trash. Buhari will change Nigeria starting in just a few days and you will see it yourself . You think Nigerians don't realize that it is JoNathan mess we are clearing.yoursrlf even ask the Jonathan to make an intelligent comment about the problem on ground today and he won't even be able to string two sentences together. The most clueless politician in Nigeria. He would probably tell you to ask Iweala why we imported fuel when we had refineries, why ships are dropping palm oil imported into nigeria and why she approved import licences for rice in the last four months. Jonathan and his government probably wasted $15bn on elections and settlement and last minute stealing. Buhari will start releasing the details piecemeal soon and everyone will see.

yeah I'm a teenager. I agree, since u re an adult, why are u on nairaland arguing with teenagers, when ur mates are in aso rock?
Re: GEJ's FB Post On The Current Sate Of The Nations Security, And People's Response by kamez(m): 10:11pm On Jul 06, 2015
Adminisher:

yeah I'm a teenager. I agree, since u re an adult, why are u on nairaland arguing with teenagers, when ur mates are in aso rock?

slow poke

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Nigerian Troops Record Great Victory As They Clear Boko Haram Camps.graphic Pics / BBC Describes Current PDP Crisis In Nigeria(photo) / Wike Declares Princewill Osaroejiji, Eleme PDP Youth Leader Wanted, N5M Bounty

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 91
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.