Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,608 members, 7,809,229 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 06:06 AM

True Friends Are Everywhere But You Can't See Them - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / True Friends Are Everywhere But You Can't See Them (2217 Views)

All Her Friends Are Boys. Can Any Girl Explain This? / Man Standing Alone While His Friends Are Busy With Their Women / Tips On How To Survive "All My Friends Are Getting Married" (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: True Friends Are Everywhere But You Can't See Them by Nobody: 10:09am On Jul 06, 2015
Doclight:
Everything is possible bro.
.... In planet Jupiter.
Re: True Friends Are Everywhere But You Can't See Them by Doclight(m): 10:12am On Jul 06, 2015
TheYoungRebel:

Stop using every chance you got in proving and displaying your worthlessness to the world.
Damn! I was in a bid to aunction your brain but I just found out that it's filled to the brim with fluid & cow dung. Don't worry, substituting it for compost manure is a wise investment and money saving.
geeeeeeeeeeeeeez!

People dey o. Hahahahahahhahahaha.
Laughing uncontrollably.
Mehn! I like your personality, u too much jare. Hehehehehehehheehhehehe.
Abeg ride on!
Re: True Friends Are Everywhere But You Can't See Them by Doclight(m): 10:13am On Jul 06, 2015
TheYoungRebel:

.... In planet Jupiter.
TheYoungRebel:

.[color=#006600]... In planet Jupiter.
[/color]
TheYoungRebel:

.... In planet Jupiter.
In planet earth!
Re: True Friends Are Everywhere But You Can't See Them by Nobody: 10:15am On Jul 06, 2015
Doclight:
[/color]In planet earth!
[color=#006600]Tell me you were joking all along?
Re: True Friends Are Everywhere But You Can't See Them by IamLEGEND1: 11:00am On Jul 06, 2015
TheYoungRebel:

Stop using every chance you got in proving and displaying your worthlessness to the world.
Damn! I was in a bid to aunction your brain but I just found out that it's filled to the brim with fluid & cow dung. Don't worry, substituting it for compost manure is a wise investment and money saving.

#StayAwesome

Re: True Friends Are Everywhere But You Can't See Them by Doclight(m): 11:09am On Jul 06, 2015
Joking? Nah!
TheYoungRebel:
Tell me you were joking all along?
Re: True Friends Are Everywhere But You Can't See Them by Doclight(m): 11:10am On Jul 06, 2015
My friend, leave this thread!!!
IamLEGEND1:

#StayAwesome
Re: True Friends Are Everywhere But You Can't See Them by IamLEGEND1: 11:16am On Jul 06, 2015
Doclight:
who is this one again?
#PlsSwerveMakeISeeRoad
Re: True Friends Are Everywhere But You Can't See Them by Nobody: 1:09pm On Jul 06, 2015
IamLEGEND1:

#StayAwesome
'IAmLegend' of foolishness, you're way dumber than a Zimbabwean monkey foetus, blessed with the IQ of an 8 day weaned leprous piglet. I'm not suprised because after birth all hausas/fulanis, including your degenerate self switch your depleted shallow brains with cows. I think this explains why the Northern cows are moresensible than the Northeners themselves.
Dense sh!tass cúntass wackass imbecilic moronic consumate obdurate depressed traumautised miserable tribal-mark-infested mofos!
Re: True Friends Are Everywhere But You Can't See Them by Nobody: 1:16pm On Jul 06, 2015
Doclight:
Leave the generational simpleton to his state of mental penury. He's an all-time award winning cretinous retàrd. Resist him before he infests you with his incurrable contagious infection
Re: True Friends Are Everywhere But You Can't See Them by IamLEGEND1: 1:20pm On Jul 06, 2015
TheYoungRebel:

'IAmLegend' of foolishness, you're way dumber than a Zimbabwean monkey foetus, blessed with the IQ of an 8 day weaned leprous piglet. I'm not suprised because after birth all hausas/fulanis, including your degenerate self switch your depleted shallow brains with cows. I think this explains why the Northern cows are moresensible than the Northeners themselves.
Dense sh!tass cúntass wackass imbecilic moronic consumate obdurate depressed traumautised miserable tribal-mark-infested mofos!

♡♡aaaaaaaaaaawwwwwwww....♡♡

u took all this time to write all this, JUST FOR ME?!!!!!

#YouAreSuchADarling

Re: True Friends Are Everywhere But You Can't See Them by Nobody: 1:26pm On Jul 06, 2015
IamLEGEND1:

♡♡aaaaaaaaaaawwwwwwww....♡♡

u took all this time to write all this, JUST FOR ME?!!!!!

#YouAreSuchADarling
Get behind me you fvcking stinking faggøtic arsehole! I detest your types and they disgust me like poo.
Re: True Friends Are Everywhere But You Can't See Them by IamLEGEND1: 1:35pm On Jul 06, 2015
TheYoungRebel:

Get behind me you fvcking stinking faggøtic arsehole! I detest your types and they disgust me like poo.

Re: True Friends Are Everywhere But You Can't See Them by Doclight(m): 10:23pm On Jul 06, 2015
Chineke mey!!!!
TheYoungRebel:

(1) (2) (Reply)

Since I Was Born, I Have Never Seen A Girl With One Boy Friend / How Many Nigerian Men Can Do This ? / Single Laaaaadies, Be Wise, This Is True (picture)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.