Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,658 members, 7,809,493 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 10:33 AM

How To Know A Virgin Guy - Romance (9) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / How To Know A Virgin Guy (94659 Views)

How To Know A Virgin Guy / Virgin Guy On The Verge Of Sex Needs Advice / Girls Will You Like To Marry A Virgin Guy? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: How To Know A Virgin Guy by Catalyst4real: 7:43pm On Jul 07, 2015
Check out a shared Experience
[ErotiĀ¢/Romance] True Love: How I Slept with my Choir Mistress
http://catalyst4real.com/how-i-slept-with-my-choir-mistress/
Re: How To Know A Virgin Guy by tosyne2much(m): 8:37pm On Jul 07, 2015
pbs4real:
jez cal tosyne2much. . Em go gv u low down. .
Baba, na u suppose roger the counter thread oooo cheesy

1 Like 1 Share

Re: How To Know A Virgin Guy by pbs4real(m): 9:41pm On Jul 07, 2015
tosyne2much:
Baba, na u suppose roger the counter thread oooo cheesy
4 wre? U nah baba nla nah. . . Three gbosa 4 u. . . GBOSA! GBOSA!! GBOSA!!!
Re: How To Know A Virgin Guy by Nobody: 10:15pm On Jul 07, 2015
ayokunlei:

grin cheesy grin ; sharpest guy, u self grab well a. Nothing do u

Am female grin
Re: How To Know A Virgin Guy by DharmyYinks: 1:59am On Jul 08, 2015
Op I don't agree wit 1 and 2.
1. Even if a guy is stil a virgin, dependin on d type of guy he can't be shy touchin a gal

2. Most guys wants to luk cool n tidy so dey dress proper. Virgins dnt dress dirty cos dey consider demselves to b pure atleast some.

I agree wit da rest...kip it up
Re: How To Know A Virgin Guy by Juliesexy(f): 10:54pm On Jul 09, 2015
JoeCutie:
Oya come lemme try it. cheesy
I'm coming. I hope you can withstand the shock? tongue grin
Re: How To Know A Virgin Guy by Juliesexy(f): 10:54pm On Jul 09, 2015
pbs4real:
chai! Vampireshocked
tongue
Re: How To Know A Virgin Guy by JoeCutie(m): 11:16pm On Jul 09, 2015
Juliesexy:
I'm coming. I hope you can withstand the shock? tongue grin
Shock? What shock? grin

btw, I'm a shock absolver. cheesy
Re: How To Know A Virgin Guy by Juliesexy(f): 8:56am On Jul 10, 2015
JoeCutie:
Shock? What shock? grin

btw, I'm a shock absolver. cheesy
Oh, is that right? No problem, we'll see. Shey you go come Lag? I'll be waiting for you. I go too shock you. You never jam. tongue cheesy

1 Like 1 Share

Re: How To Know A Virgin Guy by ayokunlei(m): 1:14pm On Aug 01, 2015
Alhasan1:
. I swear by He who created me, the no 2 is RUBBISH. I'm a virgin but if u see me in my shirt/tie at school, ur life will never remain d same. Even with my attire, many don't believe that I have never had a girl friend in life. My dressing is always inviting to girls on campus(UNILORIN). A girl has approached me on campus appreciating the shirt on me. If not for privacy, I would have loved to post my pictures. Even I dress to attract girls but not interested in them. They feel my swag but I do that as what Yoruba call "FORIFORI" meaning make the head swell. So number2 is not for every virgin. Thanks and take note of that.

baba to sure!!
Alhassan1 the grammarian, hope you have learned more from Dr Mrs Olujide sha... nothing do you o!!
Due to ur high level of creativity plus including the 'maggi you do add to ur flow 'on the Unilorin thread, I av always known you to be an introverted type.

My guy, feel like checking on u wen sch resumes. U can beep my whatsapp Brother 08178110803.
Re: How To Know A Virgin Guy by godwinboy(m): 11:01am On Sep 06, 2015
Am a virgin bt i used to masturbate so knwing a virgin guy his penis tip would be very black because it hasnt gone tru dat pink hole
Re: How To Know A Virgin Guy by encryptjay(m): 1:19pm On Sep 06, 2015
godwinboy:
Am a virgin bt i used to masturbate so knwing a virgin guy his penis tip would be very black because it hasnt gone tru dat pink hole

Kikikiki.... I don't know what to say
Re: How To Know A Virgin Guy by godwinboy(m): 3:51pm On Sep 06, 2015
The penis does not lie
Re: How To Know A Virgin Guy by oluogbon0000(m): 8:21pm On May 12, 2017
how do you know are we sure you are a virgin?

1 Like

Re: How To Know A Virgin Guy by hsep(m): 8:23pm On Oct 09, 2017
guys if i say i am a virgin what would you say

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

I Said I Needed A Serious Relationship With A Man, See What I Found! / Teenage Boy Impregnates Young Lady, Forced To Marry Her. Photos / My Fiancee Confessed She's HIV+ After I Proposed To Her. Please, Help

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.