Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,264 members, 7,818,896 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 07:36 AM

She Killed Herself B/c Of Afolabi - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / She Killed Herself B/c Of Afolabi (1832 Views)

She Killed Herself For Him / Suicide Letter Of The 25 Years Old Indian Actress That Killed Herself For A Man / See How This Girl Nearly Killed Herself Because Of Tattoo! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: She Killed Herself B/c Of Afolabi by StFunmi(f): 12:16am On Mar 06, 2009
Education and love go hand in hand, ain't it?
Re: She Killed Herself B/c Of Afolabi by Nobody: 12:21am On Mar 06, 2009
crazykid:

I don't think its a waste. If feel its more like a lesson for intending young girls. So they can learn from this sad story and stay focused on their education.
shocked shocked shocked shocked

Ooook.
Re: She Killed Herself B/c Of Afolabi by Nobody: 12:30am On Mar 06, 2009
mess-You:

Thats very very good to hear! grin

One by one, these female maggots sprouting about the earth will soon be exterminated and what better way for her to go by her self without any aid but being an idiotic, daft, slowpoke of a woman like she is!

And when i say women are retarded fools, some female carmels here will be bi***tching and beefing me! undecided

You sex objects and kitchen slaves better take a cue from your dense hero and delete from the planet too! Stupid tarts!
Someone's Rather Bitter  sad
Re: She Killed Herself B/c Of Afolabi by DaPhoenix(f): 12:30am On Mar 06, 2009
Bleep-You:

Thats very very good to hear! grin

One by one, these female maggots sprouting about the earth will soon be exterminated and what better way for her to go by her self without any aid but being an idiotic, daft, slowpoke of a woman like she is!

And when i say women are retarded fools, some female carmels here will be bi***tching and beefing me! undecided

You sex objects and kitchen slaves better take a cue from your dense hero and delete from the planet too! Stupid tarts!

You don't have to be like most of the gay community and make so obvious that you are gay. We know you are. So shut up and sit in your little corner.  smiley
Re: She Killed Herself B/c Of Afolabi by StFunmi(f): 12:46am On Mar 06, 2009
You don't have to be like most of the gay community and make so obvious that you are gay. We know you are. So shut up and sit in your little corner.

That's my problem with gay men. Aggression. What kind of man tells his fellow nairaland men 'mess -YOU' with his screen name when there are many women walking around his neighborhood?.  You need any more proof that mess- You is gay?
Re: She Killed Herself B/c Of Afolabi by DaPhoenix(f): 12:50am On Mar 06, 2009
St.Funmi:

That's my problem with gay men. Aggression. What kind of man tells his fellow nairaland men 'mess -YOU' with his screen name when there are many women walking around his neighborhood?.  You need any more proof that mess- You is gay?

LOL!!! From the moment he registered, my gaydar has been going off in every thread he posts in.

mess-You:

@daphonieix

Keep on throwing darts at the wrong boards to assume i am gay because i despise women.

lol I'm not assuming you're gay. I said you are. The semen on your face gave you away so stop freaking whining lol.

mess-You:

@daphonieix
You were born to be a sex object and will die just like that fool a cheap sex starved and emotionally deranged beast.

Weren't you the one who said women enjoy sex more than men, would that not men that it's the men who are indeed the sex objects born for OUR own pleasure? Yeah . . . you might want to start thinking with what is left of your brains and I don't mean your penis.

By the way, I don't care how many times you were dropped on your head as a baby, you should still have respect for the dead.

Tots!

Re: She Killed Herself B/c Of Afolabi by biina: 1:11am On Mar 06, 2009
baka!
Re: She Killed Herself B/c Of Afolabi by Pataki: 1:17am On Mar 06, 2009

Why not include the possibility that her father is an irresponsible manliness head?

NO, I would not. Simply because I am not stupid as you are. Why not make room for positive assumptions rather than spit your rancid thinking on the forum? undecided
Re: She Killed Herself B/c Of Afolabi by jamace(m): 1:20am On Mar 06, 2009
Imagine 16 years old in SS2 killing herself because of love. Hmmmm. This goes to confirm the  saying  "when the love of a man touches the heart of a woman, nothing else matters", not even death. Na wa o.
Re: She Killed Herself B/c Of Afolabi by StFunmi(f): 1:27am On Mar 06, 2009
Why not make room for positive assumptions rather than spit your rancid thinking on the forum? Undecided

+ve assumption for men? What's positive about men anyway? undecided
Re: She Killed Herself B/c Of Afolabi by StFunmi(f): 1:31am On Mar 06, 2009
Imagine 16 years old in SS2 killing herself because of love. Hmmmm. This goes to confirm the saying "when the love of a man touches the heart of a woman, nothing else matters", not even death. Na wa o.

Roflmao grin grin grin grin

One remembers Osisi's love for Ade. She was ready to die for him.
Re: She Killed Herself B/c Of Afolabi by Pataki: 1:40am On Mar 06, 2009
St.Funmi:

+ve assumption for men? What's positive about men anyway? undecided
Which world are you living in? I need to expose you to a better mindset. wink
Re: She Killed Herself B/c Of Afolabi by StFunmi(f): 1:52am On Mar 06, 2009
Which world are you living in? I need to expose you to a better mindset.

Liar liar pata afaya!. You are still chasing me after these years?. How will I say it now, YOU ARE NOT UPTO. tongue tongue tongue tongue
Re: She Killed Herself B/c Of Afolabi by Okijajuju1(m): 2:09am On Mar 06, 2009
I couldnt help but fall in love with this 16 year old girl.

Now thats what I call love.

How many of you remember your first "true" love?? The one that felt like she was the one?? cry

I could have killed someone for her. kiss
Re: She Killed Herself B/c Of Afolabi by StFunmi(f): 2:16am On Mar 06, 2009
I couldnt help but fall in love with this 16 year old girl.

Now thats what I call love.

How many of you remember your first "true" love?? The one that felt like she was the one?? Cry

I could have killed someone for her.
How many women have killed themselves for you? I guess none. That shows how hot you are. tongue tongue tongue
Re: She Killed Herself B/c Of Afolabi by CrazyMan(m): 2:24am On Mar 06, 2009
*Sighs*
Re: She Killed Herself B/c Of Afolabi by A40(m): 2:50am On Mar 06, 2009
*Sighs*

Haa Nnkan Nbe embarassed embarassed
Re: She Killed Herself B/c Of Afolabi by olaremint(m): 3:23am On Mar 06, 2009
all you ladies in this thread are mean like most ladies in naija, no one even spared a thought that Afolabi could be passing through hell now and pray for him, but you are not to be blamed, you really can't understand as none of you have experienced true love.
Re: She Killed Herself B/c Of Afolabi by Ifedisky(m): 9:01am On Mar 06, 2009
Is it fair to assume St Fumi is as BITTER with men as Fuc.kyou is with women?
The pattern is too consistent. Whatz ur story guys?
Re: She Killed Herself B/c Of Afolabi by Udode(f): 11:07am On Mar 06, 2009
@Bleep you

Woooow - i have been reading your latest posts, you must be a really ugly, frustrated and depressed man!!! When did you last have sex? Must be years ago right!?! But you make me laugh though, never seen that much stupidity in one person whatsoever, something to be proud of - the way you behave, pls, they should start making IQ Tests hear on NL - because people like you should be locked up and stay there!!!
Re: She Killed Herself B/c Of Afolabi by Udode(f): 11:08am On Mar 06, 2009
oh and yes, NL doesnt even accept your name f, you of course im talking to you!
Re: She Killed Herself B/c Of Afolabi by StFunmi(f): 6:54pm On Mar 06, 2009
May God accept her in His infinite mercy.
Re: She Killed Herself B/c Of Afolabi by bluespice(f): 7:39pm On Mar 06, 2009
poor girl
died for nothing

mothers!
why should the mom beat the girl on account of a boy?
what happened to warning the guy to leave the girl the hell alone?

silly girl tho,
so cos ur mom beat u cos u had a boyfriend u figured "hey why not kill myself?" eh?
agorinde! angry
Re: She Killed Herself B/c Of Afolabi by tayoast(m): 8:51pm On Apr 04, 2009
There's no reason to blame d mama in anyway whatsoever.

She was doing what she thought was best for her daughter.

And for the little girl to commit murder just like that, i presume the home videos influenced her decision somewhat.

@ N/landers:
If u wanted to commit suicide, at least make sure it's for a valid, genuine and reasonable cause.

She successfully wasted her life.
She successfully brought sadness to her community.
She successfully made the family shot of 1!

She recorded a couple of success. That's a record.
Re: She Killed Herself B/c Of Afolabi by adesosh(m): 9:29pm On Apr 04, 2009
Parents shud learn to adapt to the changes of today`s world and not compare wth old school of thiers. Teach them not to misdo not telling them not to do at all. If the mother has told the girl how to handle her situation wthout makin mistake, she wudn`t av done that. Now the mother is also a looser.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Would You Get Married To A Girl Who Has Children From Another Man? / Please Tell Me What I Should Do. / Inviting You'll To The Wedding Btw Idowuogbo And Mynd_44 With Pictures!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.