Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,624 members, 7,809,337 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 08:00 AM

Buhari To Appoint Ministers At The Fullness Of Time - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Buhari To Appoint Ministers At The Fullness Of Time (27442 Views)

President Buhari, Ministers At Federal Executive Council Meeting Today (photos) / Adeboye Ministers At Rivers Christmas Carol Wike, Wife, Akpabio In Worship Mood / Lol. Nigerians Mock Femi Adesina After He Says Buhari Will Appoint Ministers In (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Buhari To Appoint Ministers At The Fullness Of Time by admax(m): 8:07pm On Jul 07, 2015
Fullness of Time........Mtshwwww

1 Like

Re: Buhari To Appoint Ministers At The Fullness Of Time by wealthyguyman(m): 8:08pm On Jul 07, 2015
The time don full o.

At his age, he needs all the assistance he can get to make impact.

We are waiting
Re: Buhari To Appoint Ministers At The Fullness Of Time by abbey621(m): 8:08pm On Jul 07, 2015
talktimi:
I dey laugh you in sambisa language, your economy is in shambles and your currency is gradually turning to tissue paper due to stagnancy in the polity. Continue living in a fools paradise mbashi man grin

Shut that your dirty mouth! The economy and currency that was in shambles during the last 6 months of GEJ's presidency, it hasn't gotten better but certainly not worse. Agent of doom keep shut!

1 Like

Re: Buhari To Appoint Ministers At The Fullness Of Time by Justicealh3(m): 8:08pm On Jul 07, 2015
What a serious government? uuh.
Re: Buhari To Appoint Ministers At The Fullness Of Time by mayorkyzo: 8:08pm On Jul 07, 2015
Hmmm...if the perm secs can do the job why appoint ministers at all...what a silly excuse!!!this daura man is incapable of being a president..he had no plan or preparation cos e didn't believe e would win...

1 Like

Re: Buhari To Appoint Ministers At The Fullness Of Time by IYANGBALI: 8:09pm On Jul 07, 2015
He don become end time thing be dat
Re: Buhari To Appoint Ministers At The Fullness Of Time by chinex276(m): 8:09pm On Jul 07, 2015
snail baba one of 9ja
Re: Buhari To Appoint Ministers At The Fullness Of Time by Nobody: 8:10pm On Jul 07, 2015
He should not prioritize the list, there are other burning issues in the country right now that need to to be addressed. The issue of list or no list is just distracting Nigerians.
Re: Buhari To Appoint Ministers At The Fullness Of Time by sukkot: 8:10pm On Jul 07, 2015
mdbissalla:
THIS IS THE CHANGE AT WORK!!!

this has shown us that the permenet sec. can actually run their respective ministries & there is nothing special the ministers does.

more grease to your elbow my president...

#PMBshallSucceed
Re: Buhari To Appoint Ministers At The Fullness Of Time by Mark4reel: 8:12pm On Jul 07, 2015
We should give buhari time oh after all it took fashola almost 3months to appoint his commissioners in his 1st term yet he turned out to be 1 of if not even d best govnor in d country
Re: Buhari To Appoint Ministers At The Fullness Of Time by Whynotthetruth(m): 8:13pm On Jul 07, 2015
midolian:
The perm secs are there doing the job..and doing it well. Those that are not pleased can use the LAGOON.

You need deliverance more than anything else now...

3 Likes

Re: Buhari To Appoint Ministers At The Fullness Of Time by sukkot: 8:13pm On Jul 07, 2015
MCMLXXVI:

[s]Your mother can die in that lagoon first if she hasn't already.
Were the same perm secs not under Jonathan's administration when you thick-skulled sycophants were ranting about nothing worki g in the country?
Shameless lot. Now they're doing their jobs well? With the further crashing of the naira or with the desertion of the stock market by potential investors?
With the total breakdown of law and order or with the rampant corruption still going on I the country?
I thought you people kept ranting about Okonjo Iweala being corrupt? Why have none of you underfed illiterates had the balls to drag her to court? Are you scared you might get thoroughly schooled?
Sit the fvvvck down.[/s]
lagoon loading ........
Re: Buhari To Appoint Ministers At The Fullness Of Time by otokx(m): 8:13pm On Jul 07, 2015
Ride on Mr President.
Re: Buhari To Appoint Ministers At The Fullness Of Time by kamair237(m): 8:14pm On Jul 07, 2015
Baba we are behind you strong strong... if you like you wait till next year before you appoint your cabinet...
Am starting to thing Dat those asking for the appointment of minister's are asking for selfish reasons... Are the ministries not working
The only shaky ministry now is d ministry of defence becus of boko bois...
Soo baba take your time we will get there slowly But surely...
Re: Buhari To Appoint Ministers At The Fullness Of Time by midolian(m): 8:14pm On Jul 07, 2015
Whynotthetruth:

You need deliverance more than anything else now...
my man, how u dey? grin grin
Re: Buhari To Appoint Ministers At The Fullness Of Time by deejayALFY(m): 8:14pm On Jul 07, 2015
HONESTLY I AM BEGINING TO GET INPATIENT IN BABAs SLOW MOMENT IN THE STATE OF OUR DEAR NATION AND ALSO IN IMPLEMENTING HIS CAMPAIGN PROMISES...

#BabaActFastHatersAreMockingYou

QUOTE ME AND DIE YOUNG

1 Like

Re: Buhari To Appoint Ministers At The Fullness Of Time by Oluwaplumpie(m): 8:15pm On Jul 07, 2015
mdbissalla:
THIS IS THE CHANGE AT WORK!!!

this has shown us that the permenet sec. can actually run their respective ministries & there is nothing special the ministers does.

more grease to your elbow my president...

#PMBshallSucceed
The level of ignorance in this country. Bro, be educated now: perm secs are CAREER CIVIL SERVANTS most of whom deployed from other ministries... They see to the day to day running of the ministries and ARE NOT responsible for policy frameworks. If u don't see anything wrong with them running our economy at the moment, well let's just say that's sad. The fact that our change machine who we all voted for cos he supposedly had all the solutions and supposedly would have swung into action by now is still crawling and feeling his way around. If u don't see something wrong... Hmmm...

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Buhari To Appoint Ministers At The Fullness Of Time by Nobody: 8:15pm On Jul 07, 2015
Buhari needs to know that it is over 1 month now...
Re: Buhari To Appoint Ministers At The Fullness Of Time by jacknaira(m): 8:16pm On Jul 07, 2015
okay...one day time go full
Re: Buhari To Appoint Ministers At The Fullness Of Time by Nobody: 8:16pm On Jul 07, 2015
Why is Buhari doing it slow?

Perhaps it is because he wants to get it right with the new ministers....and at the same time please the constituonal requirements....and the party chieftans.

Because....APC is holding power for the first time...and they want to be in power after 2019. So....they better get good ministers in charge...or else...they could get voted out in 2019.

So we wait. Nigerians do not like waiting. But....I guess if at the end of the day...we get five star ministers with five star performances...then all is well. But if we get ojoro minister...then 2019 is the time to vote them out.
Re: Buhari To Appoint Ministers At The Fullness Of Time by Oluwaplumpie(m): 8:17pm On Jul 07, 2015
I nearly can't believe what I'm reading! In the fulness of time? His prerogative? Is this what we voted for? Isn't this the impunity for which we all so vehemently slated our former president? Doing things in his own time rather than at the right time? Hmmm... I won't start panicking yet sha...

2 Likes

Re: Buhari To Appoint Ministers At The Fullness Of Time by Benzora(m): 8:17pm On Jul 07, 2015
The challenge with a lot of folks here commenting is that they comment before reading. Appointing ministers is a constitutional requirement for Buhari. It's not optional, he can't decide to work with the perm secs. It is not in his powers to do that except the constitution is amended. That he is running the government without ministers is an abuse of the provisions of the constitution and this is not good. You can't stop impunity while at the same time masterminding impunity. The excuses so far are lame. He can't be the only good person!

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Buhari To Appoint Ministers At The Fullness Of Time by myklangelo(m): 8:19pm On Jul 07, 2015
Our ancient president. A month in our time is like a day in his eyes.
At the fullness of time come 2019.

The blog that discusses, politics, literature, sports, entertainment, science, proverbs nd tutorials all in the Igbo language. Giving massive international presence to Igbo Language.promote www.odeniigbo..com

1 Like

Re: Buhari To Appoint Ministers At The Fullness Of Time by CSTR2: 8:21pm On Jul 07, 2015
No single policy direction.
Investors are staying away.
The CBN is currently the finance ministry and the banking umpire.
Fuel scarcity on the horizon.
Defence ministry is non existent.
The nation is on auto-pilot.
Nigeria is seriously sick. This illiterate leader will kill this country.

6 Likes

Re: Buhari To Appoint Ministers At The Fullness Of Time by buharrrrriiiii: 8:22pm On Jul 07, 2015
Obijulius:
What a joke.

Nigeria is now the new night of a thousand laughs.
i will apoint mi ministas next monday( please dont laugh at my spellings you know i buhari am an ilitrate)
Re: Buhari To Appoint Ministers At The Fullness Of Time by buharrrrriiiii: 8:24pm On Jul 07, 2015
wealthyguyman:
The time don full o.

At his age, he needs all the assistance he can get to make impact.

We are waiting
i buhari want all nigerians to visit here and
tell me what i should do for them
www.nairaland.com/2434738/president-buhari-now-nairaland
Re: Buhari To Appoint Ministers At The Fullness Of Time by hansad: 8:24pm On Jul 07, 2015
A dictator has come to rule Nigeria.

Legislators need to dust up the constitution to find out how long, if any, Buhari has before he appoints ministers to form a government.

For now, Nigeria has a dictator leader Buhari, so long as he fails to appoint ministers.

2 Likes

Re: Buhari To Appoint Ministers At The Fullness Of Time by Nobody: 8:24pm On Jul 07, 2015
Cockkk and Bull Story..

Seriously, i won't believe anything again..
Nobody can tell if this is true or not.
Nobody can tell if this statement was actually made by PMB aide. Tomorrow, you will hear and see a different headline or news denying that PMB didn't mention or say such..

This country is really turning into something else.. Lies everywhere, especially from the likes of Lai Mohammed.
The shape or his mouth looks like the word "lie".

The most annoying part is the issue of Ikorodu bank robbery..
Till today, we never hear or see that girl ;their leader wey been carry Cobra abii Toy snake for neck and tortoise for her waist.
Does it mean that all the eye witnesses are having partial blindness.. They should provide that Anini pikin ooo..

Advice to all NairaLanders: Don't believe anything until its actualised..

Good evening all

2 Likes

Re: Buhari To Appoint Ministers At The Fullness Of Time by Elan83(m): 8:25pm On Jul 07, 2015
ndi uchu!

Cripples!

1 Like

Re: Buhari To Appoint Ministers At The Fullness Of Time by ooshinibos: 8:26pm On Jul 07, 2015
he is saving Nigeria money ..those ministers eat too much money
Re: Buhari To Appoint Ministers At The Fullness Of Time by Whynotthetruth(m): 8:26pm On Jul 07, 2015
midolian:
my man, how u dey? grin grin
I am fine bro...how's you?...BTW you guys need some serious introspection now...Nigeria is on a fast lane to abyss gringringrin check out how onerous a task it is to control your kindred alone and match it with this delusional statement of preparing grounds for ministers by Buhari in a complex Nigeria and you will cry cheesy d man don kolo gringrin

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Oshiomole: If Crisis Will Help Us Win Election, Then We Need More Crisis In APC / Edo: Charles Ude Drags APC To Court, Seeks Ize-iyamu’s Disqualification / Bola Tinubu and Shettima In Osun State For Gubernatorial Campaign

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.