Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,729 members, 7,809,796 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 03:06 PM

Buhari To Appoint Ministers At The Fullness Of Time - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Buhari To Appoint Ministers At The Fullness Of Time (27444 Views)

President Buhari, Ministers At Federal Executive Council Meeting Today (photos) / Adeboye Ministers At Rivers Christmas Carol Wike, Wife, Akpabio In Worship Mood / Lol. Nigerians Mock Femi Adesina After He Says Buhari Will Appoint Ministers In (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Buhari To Appoint Ministers At The Fullness Of Time by WOCKHARDI(m): 8:59pm On Jul 07, 2015
Mr spokesman : You can fool some of the people all the time.
You can fool all the people some of the time.
BUT YOU CAN NEVER FOOL ALL THE PEOPLE ALL THE TIME.
You are duty bound to defend your oga -- even if he p**s in public BUT within you, you are aware that all is not going well with this administration. Isn't it obvious? Boko Haram for instance .

1 Like

Re: Buhari To Appoint Ministers At The Fullness Of Time by onatisi(m): 9:02pm On Jul 07, 2015
Anyi3:

He's slow but I feel it's too early to say the nation has no sense of direction.
I'm not pleased with some of his actions but people are really making a mountain out of a molehill. The nation would work with or without ministers.
Many ministerial portfolios are not even filled by people who have experience or knowledge about the sector they find themselves in.
the nation cannot and will not move forward with the way buhari is going about it . Buhari isn't smarter than all other world presidents that appoint ministers. You appoint the best brains and minds as ministers so that they can give u ideas and work in hand with u to lift the nation,it is called division of labour. And sorry to say this buhari even lacks the mental acumen to handle an economy like nigeria own in this period of economic crisis. HE NEEDS HELP. Many of u still don't understand what we are saying,how can u put the nation on auto pilot without a credible economic team Anyway , we dey there together .

2 Likes

Re: Buhari To Appoint Ministers At The Fullness Of Time by drnoel: 9:03pm On Jul 07, 2015
talktimi:
One day one day Buhari might appoint ministers grin

By Levinus Nwabughiogu

http://www.vanguardngr.com/2015/07/buhari-to-appoint-ministers-at-fullness-of-time-presidency/

Hahhahahhahahahhaaha this is the worst joke of thr century. Fullnes of time what of foolness of time Mr slow poison.

1 Like

Re: Buhari To Appoint Ministers At The Fullness Of Time by pBuhari(f): 9:04pm On Jul 07, 2015
let him continue
Re: Buhari To Appoint Ministers At The Fullness Of Time by ezetimy: 9:06pm On Jul 07, 2015
kliq:

"Slow and steady wins the race.
There is no hurry.
Don’t let anything stop you from attaining your dreams."

In PMB we trust
a stich in time saves 9

1 Like

Re: Buhari To Appoint Ministers At The Fullness Of Time by tete7000(m): 9:12pm On Jul 07, 2015
Olufemiolaolu:
This where d so called competence of ngozi nkojo iweala has landed us in huge debts reckless looting. Abeg use ur grey matter 4 once.

This simply shows you don't have anything upstairs. If a well-trained, world renowned economist failed in an economic endeavor, so your small mind believes that some minnows who have no rudiments of economics will succeed in the same endeavor? You must really be stu.pid to believe such a propaganda. mumu

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Buhari To Appoint Ministers At The Fullness Of Time by talktimi(m): 9:13pm On Jul 07, 2015
tete7000:

I can't actually stop wondering if it is not disastrous to run an ailing economy without a competent minister of finance. Someone well grounded in the rudiments and working of economics and who has worked at the highest level. Osinbajo that heads the economic council is a train lawyer, Oshiomole, the most vocal member of the economic council, only God know what his level of education is. We keep our fingers crossed waiting for the fullness of time.
I'm actually worried because Nigeria is a country of vast opportunities and we're not supposed to be going through such a mess now considering the precarious signals that emanated before the end of the last administration
Re: Buhari To Appoint Ministers At The Fullness Of Time by Securedlife(m): 9:18pm On Jul 07, 2015
please when will the time be FOOL (FULL)
Re: Buhari To Appoint Ministers At The Fullness Of Time by haqueurate(m): 9:21pm On Jul 07, 2015
talktimi:
I dey laugh you in sambisa language, your economy is in shambles and your currency is gradually turning to tissue paper due to stagnancy in the polity. Continue living in a fools paradise mbashi man grin
thanks to jonathan, 6 years of defecation and u want it cleaned over nite...this your laugh na kwolo o grin
Re: Buhari To Appoint Ministers At The Fullness Of Time by ibisko04: 9:22pm On Jul 07, 2015
talktimi:
I dey laugh you in sambisa language, your economy is in shambles and your currency is gradually turning to tissue paper due to stagnancy in the polity. Continue living in a fools paradise mbashi man grin
Define what you mean by stagnancy in the polity. What do you want to do that you can not do today.
Did you go to any government agencies and you were turned back because of the absent of a minister?
Let us tell ourselves the truth, every ministries must be scrutinized before a substantial minister is appointed to run their affairs.
This is the parts of the change we are talking about.

1 Like

Re: Buhari To Appoint Ministers At The Fullness Of Time by kliq(m): 9:22pm On Jul 07, 2015
ezetimy:
a stich in time saves 9

True,Nigeria is so many years back and solving the problem requires a process.....step by step

God bless Nigeria

1 Like

Re: Buhari To Appoint Ministers At The Fullness Of Time by front247: 9:22pm On Jul 07, 2015
Buhari is a dulllard and clueless
Re: Buhari To Appoint Ministers At The Fullness Of Time by Nobody: 9:24pm On Jul 07, 2015
midolian:
lol..werey man. Tell me the difference between now and When the clueless ministers of ya clueless paymaster were there.
if you claim there's no difference then why we're you chanting CHANGE up and down to deceive Nigerians? Counterfeit change. Mxm.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Buhari To Appoint Ministers At The Fullness Of Time by ddippset(m): 9:25pm On Jul 07, 2015
MCMLXXVI:

Your mother can die in that lagoon first if she hasn't already.
Were the same perm secs not under Jonathan's administration when you thick-skulled sycophants were ranting about nothing worki g in the country?
Shameless lot. Now they're doing their jobs well? With the further crashing of the naira or with the desertion of the stock market by potential investors?
With the total breakdown of law and order or with the rampant corruption still going on I the country?
I thought you people kept ranting about Okonjo Iweala being corrupt? Why have none of you underfed illiterates had the balls to drag her to court? Are you scared you might get thoroughly schooled?
Sit the fvvvck down.
everything you have said here is unwarranted and thrash. You seem like a rabid dog.
Re: Buhari To Appoint Ministers At The Fullness Of Time by solarview(m): 9:27pm On Jul 07, 2015
Truth24:
D Duara Dullard "D3" grin

Why not 3D.. grin
Re: Buhari To Appoint Ministers At The Fullness Of Time by Adesiji77: 9:31pm On Jul 07, 2015
"Fullness of time" sounds like a line from the Bible... cool
Re: Buhari To Appoint Ministers At The Fullness Of Time by flames007(m): 9:34pm On Jul 07, 2015
[/size][size=8pt]INTRESTINGINTRESTINGINTRESTING
Re: Buhari To Appoint Ministers At The Fullness Of Time by UncleJudax(m): 9:36pm On Jul 07, 2015
Oluwaplumpie:
I nearly can't believe what I'm reading! In the fulness of time? His prerogative? Is this what we voted for? Isn't this the impunity for which we all so vehemently slated our former president? Doing things in his own time rather than at the right time? Hmmm... I won't start panicking yet sha...
That Adesina of a spokesperson. His choice of words will be his undoing. Very authoritarian.
Re: Buhari To Appoint Ministers At The Fullness Of Time by hamilton62(m): 9:40pm On Jul 07, 2015
ibisko04:

Define what you mean by stagnancy in the polity. What do you want to do that you can not do today.
Did you go to any government agencies and you were turned back because of the absent of a minister?
Let us tell ourselves the truth, every ministries must be scrutinized before a substantial minister is appointed to run their affairs.
This is the parts of the change we are talking about.
which minister was not scrutinized and will they come from space or America?
This government had no blue print and still hasn't bit just trying to get one at the detriment of Nigerians and Nigeria...
are you telling us that even before campaign that PMB if he means well doesn't have any decent Nigerian who knows much about ministerial work with good and radiant integrity since he is mr integrity?
This government had no plan and was under prepare for the task ahead believe it or not.
Let what happened to Imo state under ex-governor Ikedi Ohakim not be the situation of this country because they (PMB and Ohakim) have something in common which are: no blue print and under preparation...
Re: Buhari To Appoint Ministers At The Fullness Of Time by bigerboy200: 9:42pm On Jul 07, 2015
Even GEJ that indirectly got RE-ELECTED in 2011 didn't appoint ministers immediately........as far as d perm secs are doing their Job...no one gives a flying Bleep....
Re: Buhari To Appoint Ministers At The Fullness Of Time by bigerboy200: 9:49pm On Jul 07, 2015
hamilton62:

This government had no blue print and still hasn't bit just trying to get one at the detriment of Nigerians and Nigeria...
are you telling us that even before campaign that PMB if he means well doesn't have any decent Nigerian who knows much about ministerial work with good and radiant integrity since he is mr integrity?
This government had no plan and was under prepare for the task ahead believe it or not.
Let what happened to Imo state under ex-governor Ikedi Ohakim not be the situation of this country because they (PMB and Ohakim) have something in common which are: no blue print and under preparation...

U keep shouting blueprint blueprint...GEJ that came with a bluebrint,where did his blueprint land us in Better economy? Good roads? Constant power?? Job creation Strong foreign reserve?? Respect from foreign world Please...we Nigerians have been patient for too long,being patient a little more won't hurt...lets wait and c,if PMB has a plan(a month isn't enough to evaluate his performance)..if he doesn't..i promise to Join u and thousands of Nigerians to march to Aso rock and protest till he leaves office in shame....
Re: Buhari To Appoint Ministers At The Fullness Of Time by neocortex: 9:49pm On Jul 07, 2015
midolian:
lol..werey man. Tell me the difference between now and When the clueless ministers of ya clueless paymaster were there.

So you now believe the "change" was a scam ?
Re: Buhari To Appoint Ministers At The Fullness Of Time by preselect(m): 9:52pm On Jul 07, 2015
[size=14pt] grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

APCeeeeee. . . . . . . . Shangeee grin grin grin grin grin grin grin[/size]

[size=19pt]Buhacracy: Govt of the changers for the jokers by the clueless . . . . cheesy[/size]

Re: Buhari To Appoint Ministers At The Fullness Of Time by midolian(m): 9:53pm On Jul 07, 2015
Whynotthetruth:

Kindly name these wrongs of Jonathan and how buhari is righting them currently... I am waiting
if I name am d wrongs buhari has corrected sef, you ll say Buhari doesn't deserve the credit but GEJ. I sabi una wella.

Even though most of these problems hav bn wit Nigeria for a long time now, they got worse during GEJ's regime.: Corruption, Poor state of our economy/Unpaid salaries as a result of mismanagement and some other few factors(Rememba okonjo said they ve bn borrowing to pay salaries), poor power supply, image of the country(tarnished by GEJ's gvt).. This Boko ish got to this terrific level because of his negligence too and some others I can't mention now.

Most of these problems are already bn fixed except 4 d boko ish..And u and I know efforts are already bn made to curb the menace once and for all. In no distant future, the results of baba's tireless efforts will begin to show.(By God's grace)

Abeg manage as I take write am. I dey prayer mode now, I had to rush 2 reply u

Cc: whynotthetruth
Re: Buhari To Appoint Ministers At The Fullness Of Time by Forwetinnah: 9:59pm On Jul 07, 2015
Useless talk. Did his minions elect a Sole Administrator or a President? The hediot has been doling out hot cash to his campaign sponsors in the guise of Bailouts to APC states with no approval from anyone. God will surely punish the sponsors of this ugly scam.
Re: Buhari To Appoint Ministers At The Fullness Of Time by hamilton62(m): 10:01pm On Jul 07, 2015
bigerboy200:

U keep shouting blueprint blueprint...GEJ that came with a bluebrint,where did his blueprint land us in Better economy? Good roads? Constant power?? Job creation Strong foreign reserve?? Respect from foreign world Please...we Nigerians have been patient for too long,being patient a little more won't hurt...lets wait and c,if PMB has a plan(a month isn't enough to evaluate his performance)..if he doesn't..i promise to Join u and thousands of Nigerians to march to Aso rock and protest till he leaves office in shame....
Say better things because you are not in nigeria
www.nigerianmonitor.com/2015/07/03/jonathan-government-created-469070-jobs-in-first-quater-of-2015-nbs/
he had target of 2million but acheived 1.6 yearly
Agriculture perfect
Industralization Perfect
Youth empowerment
SME funding

1 Like

Re: Buhari To Appoint Ministers At The Fullness Of Time by Whynotthetruth(m): 10:01pm On Jul 07, 2015
midolian:
if I name am sef, you ll say Buhari doesn't deserve the credit but GEJ. I sabi una wella.

What kind of human being are you?...Provide answers to me and back it up with evidence and proofs of project or policy initiation, mobilisation, execution and completion by buhari...shikena...is that too much to ask...am waiting jare gringrin

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Buhari To Appoint Ministers At The Fullness Of Time by Forwetinnah: 10:03pm On Jul 07, 2015
talktimi:

If care isn't taken, the dullard will reduce Nigeria to Zimbabwe. The naira has been reduced to "change"
Re: Buhari To Appoint Ministers At The Fullness Of Time by gibsonpally: 10:04pm On Jul 07, 2015
midolian:
The perm secs are there doing the job..and doing it well. Whoeva is not pleased can use the LAGOON.

There is no rush for excessive political appointments under this tight financial constraint.

What is the use of ministers who under GEJ robbed us blind?

Will any of those calling for ministerial appointments pay their huge salaries and allowances?

As it is, Nigeria is creaking under the weight of national law-makers' obscene pay, which we have yet to contend with.

Just appoint part-time ministers and let the permanent secretaries do the work.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Buhari To Appoint Ministers At The Fullness Of Time by ibisko04: 10:05pm On Jul 07, 2015
hamilton62:

You don't get my message. How will Buhari verify all the ministries as an opposition candidate or as the president elect before he took over the reign of power.
What he is doing now can only be done when he is in control of government.
I am not talking about the people that will be appointed as ministers but the ministries they are going to be appointed to.
Be patient, things will soon start to run on a speed you will not imagined.
Re: Buhari To Appoint Ministers At The Fullness Of Time by midolian(m): 10:18pm On Jul 07, 2015
Whynotthetruth:

What kind of human being are you?...Provide answers to me and back it up with evidence and proofs of project or policy initiation, mobilisation, execution and completion by buhari...shikena...is that too much to ask...am waiting jare gringrin
oboi, na work u dey gve me so o! No b ds kain time cheesy I dey prayer mode. But check/refresh ur mentions again. I managed to edit it roughly.
Re: Buhari To Appoint Ministers At The Fullness Of Time by Whynotthetruth(m): 10:22pm On Jul 07, 2015
midolian:
oboi, na work u dey gve me so o! cheesy I swear down I dey prayer mode. But check d post b4 this. I managed to edit it roughly.

I saw nothing bro...Why not tag me to it?...abi wetin grin

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Buhari, Osinbajo’s Absence At Slain Soldiers’ Burial Unacceptable - Atiku / I’ll Move Nigeria Forward Quickly, Says Buhari / Nigeria Is Sinking Under Buhari – APC Group

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 58
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.