Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,569 members, 7,955,111 topics. Date: Saturday, 21 September 2024 at 05:12 PM

Buhari To Appoint Ministers At The Fullness Of Time - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Buhari To Appoint Ministers At The Fullness Of Time (27658 Views)

President Buhari, Ministers At Federal Executive Council Meeting Today (photos) / Adeboye Ministers At Rivers Christmas Carol Wike, Wife, Akpabio In Worship Mood / Lol. Nigerians Mock Femi Adesina After He Says Buhari Will Appoint Ministers In (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Buhari To Appoint Ministers At The Fullness Of Time by bigerboy200: 10:22pm On Jul 07, 2015
hamilton62:

Say better things because you are not in nigeria
www.nigerianmonitor.com/2015/07/03/jonathan-government-created-469070-jobs-in-first-quater-of-2015-nbs/
he had target of 2million but acheived 1.6 yearly
Agriculture perfect
Industralization Perfect
Youth empowerment
SME funding
hahahahahaha...u must be a comedian..wondering why u will chose to dwell on a politicized article..u said industrialization perfect?? please ohh,how many industries were created in the last 4 years,how many industries were revamped?? u call the shady privatization of Govt industries industrialization??, u spoke of youth empowerment SURE-P is youth empowerment right??, giving of OPC and Dokubo asari boys multibillion naira contracts to secure pipelines is youth empowerment right??..The SME funding was a big sham..i was a victim of the mess..without no godfather,even with great proposals, I never got soft loans from the Govt, they were even selling the forms through the banks..what nonsense is that?? same story with d few people i knew... I have moved on tho....not a fan of Buhari, but i was so glad that ur GEJ was kicked out..using all the visible parameters that the masses look out for,that man failed woefully.. end of story
Re: Buhari To Appoint Ministers At The Fullness Of Time by vhykeeytor(m): 10:23pm On Jul 07, 2015
What else do you expect from a man that has not read a single book or delivered a lecture since 1986. Buhari is a slowpoke,incompetent and unintelligent. According to mallam El Rufia 2011 " buhari is unelectable"

2 Likes

Re: Buhari To Appoint Ministers At The Fullness Of Time by realest247(m): 10:27pm On Jul 07, 2015
midolian:
The perm secs are there doing the job..and doing it well. Whoeva is not pleased can use the LAGOON.

So, there shouldn't be a Provision for Ministers. You do well

Oya, Receive Brain IJN!!!!!!

The magnitude of your stupidity is without ounce.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Buhari To Appoint Ministers At The Fullness Of Time by eboyz: 10:33pm On Jul 07, 2015
when will that happen.we are seeing d change
Re: Buhari To Appoint Ministers At The Fullness Of Time by sunsewa: 10:38pm On Jul 07, 2015
Confused and brain bereft dullarpo.
Re: Buhari To Appoint Ministers At The Fullness Of Time by tabisegroup(m): 10:41pm On Jul 07, 2015
Buhari is still the Leader

Re: Buhari To Appoint Ministers At The Fullness Of Time by hamilton62(m): 11:13pm On Jul 07, 2015
bigerboy200:

hahahahahaha...u must be a comedian..wondering why u will chose to dwell on a politicized article..u said industrialization perfect?? please ohh,how many industries were created in the last 4 years,how many industries were revamped?? u call the shady privatization of Govt industries industrialization??, u spoke of youth empowerment SURE-P is youth empowerment right??, giving of OPC and Dokubo asari boys multibillion naira contracts to secure pipelines is youth empowerment right??..The SME funding was a big sham..i was a victim of the mess..without no godfather,even with great proposals, I never got soft loans from the Govt, they were even selling the forms through the banks..what nonsense is that?? same story with d few people i knew... I have moved on tho....not a fan of Buhari, but i was so glad that ur GEJ was kicked out..using all the visible parameters that the masses look out for,that man failed woefully.. end of story
Now i see your radiant ignorance... do you think government build new industries for you?
hahaha... government give them the enabling environment for it to take off by privates... learn please!
IVM, Nissan and other automobiles came in for their plants are Innoson was encouraged with high tax on car importation so what do you call that?
If you are a youth and got nothing for yourself from YOUWIN that means you are whitecollar job type planning to be an employee for life so don't think many didn't because.... let me rest it here....
please, did you here of the no inyerest SME loan from #500,000?
you need to be enlightened in any govt and stop crying when your ignorance is dealing with you...
bye bye!

3 Likes

Re: Buhari To Appoint Ministers At The Fullness Of Time by Popemax(m): 11:15pm On Jul 07, 2015
MCMLXXVI:

Your mother can die in that lagoon first if she hasn't already.
Were the same perm secs not under Jonathan's administration when you thick-skulled sycophants were ranting about nothing worki g in the country?
Shameless lot. Now they're doing their jobs well? With the further crashing of the naira or with the desertion of the stock market by potential investors?
With the total breakdown of law and order or with the rampant corruption still going on I the country?
I thought you people kept ranting about Okonjo Iweala being corrupt? Why have none of you underfed illiterates had the balls to drag her to court? Are you scared you might get thoroughly schooled?
Sit the fvvvck down.
nice reply

2 Likes

Re: Buhari To Appoint Ministers At The Fullness Of Time by hamilton62(m): 11:16pm On Jul 07, 2015
ibisko04:

You don't get my message. How will Buhari verify all the ministries as an opposition candidate or as the president elect before he took over the reign of power.
What he is doing now can only be done when he is in control of government.
I am not talking about the people that will be appointed as ministers but the ministries they are going to be appointed to.
Be patient, things will soon start to run on a speed you will not imagined.
No brother,
bringing on a few number of ministers from him would have helped the country and encouraged Nigerians that he his taking his time to make the perfect appointments.... Nigeria doesn't have the luxury of time bro.

2 Likes

Re: Buhari To Appoint Ministers At The Fullness Of Time by bigerboy200: 11:36pm On Jul 07, 2015
hamilton62:

Now i see your radiant ignorance... do you think government build new industries for you?
hahaha... government give them the enabling environment for it to take off by privates... learn please!
IVM, Nissan and other automobiles came in for their plants are Innoson was encouraged with high tax on car importation so what do you call that?
If you are a youth and got nothing for yourself from YOUWIN that means you are whitecollar job type planning to be an employee for life so don't think many didn't because.... let me rest it here....
please, did you here of the no inyerest SME loan from #500,000?
you need to be enlightened in any govt and stop crying when your ignorance is dealing with you...
bye bye!

u keep reeling out statistics that the common man on the street care less about...just as oshiomole put it..lying with statistics.. The truth is the suffering out there is real(didn't begin with GEJ tho) and no matter how u sugar coat it, Nigerians were begging for '"a better life" which ur master GEJ didn't give..it's a shame that few beneficiaries(probably u are one) from his government try to hide behind some laughable statistics.......I never been a whitecollar job seeker( and I thank God in my own little way,my life is turning out to be a success story..not with any form of Govt assistance).. yes a few benefited from YOUWIN but a good number of the had people close to the corridors of power...I have my facts and figure with living examples.. This is a public forum,some info are better kept private..I rest my case...nice conversing with u tho.....see you in 2019. may God spare our lives and hope we will be talking of a better Nigeria by then..cheers
Re: Buhari To Appoint Ministers At The Fullness Of Time by midolian(m): 11:55pm On Jul 07, 2015
Whynotthetruth:

I saw nothing bro...Why not tag me to it?...abi wetin grin
check ur mentions again. U go see where I find ya trouble.
Re: Buhari To Appoint Ministers At The Fullness Of Time by MORNDEW(m): 11:58pm On Jul 07, 2015
biafranqueen:
The NGN is on a free fall and the oil marketers are not importing because of the high cost of the dollar, they still have nerve to tell us that he can appoint ministers when he feels like it?

All you Sai Buharist my prayer is that you will feel the pain of this administration more than others, AMEN!
am a Buharist nd i say amen.
Re: Buhari To Appoint Ministers At The Fullness Of Time by Tex42(m): 12:03am On Jul 08, 2015
"... At fullness of time" . When boko haram might have finished killing all his kinsmen up north, cos they sure are his ministerial candidates. Babadosomething!
Re: Buhari To Appoint Ministers At The Fullness Of Time by BeauHomme: 12:13am On Jul 08, 2015
and who was sworn in as president on May 29...Danbaba Suntai?
this 'brain-dead-ness' of the presidency is epic.

"fullness of time" indeed, making you sound like an end-time preacher. Una for add rapture and tribulation join. Because with the recent happenings, we're really going through "National Tribulation".

1 Like

Re: Buhari To Appoint Ministers At The Fullness Of Time by hasonjack: 12:15am On Jul 08, 2015
talktimi:
I dey laugh you in sambisa language, your economy is in shambles and your currency is gradually turning to tissue paper due to stagnancy in the polity. Continue living in a fools paradise mbashi man grin

See this akuya. So the cause of that is that there are no Ministers or what?
Re: Buhari To Appoint Ministers At The Fullness Of Time by Whynotthetruth(m): 12:16am On Jul 08, 2015
midolian:
if I name am d wrongs buhari has corrected sef, you ll say Buhari doesn't deserve the credit but GEJ. I sabi una wella.

Corruption, Poor state of our economy/Unpaid salaries as a result of mismanagement and some other few factors (Rememba okonjo said they ve bn borrowing to pay salaries), poor power supply, image of the country(tarnished by GEJ's gvt).. This Boko ish got to this terrific level because of his negligence too and some others I can't mention now.

Most of these problems are already bn fixed except 4 d boko ish..And u and I know efforts are already bn made to curb the menace once and for all. In no distant future, the results of baba's tireless efforts will begin to show.(By God's grace)

Abeg manage as I take write am. I dey prayer mode now, I had to rush 2 reply u

Cc: whynotthetruth

gringringringringringringrin you need serious deliverance my good brother...

1)How and where has buhari fought corruption plzzz?...An example will be OK...

2)State of our economy... http://www.punchng.com/business/business-economy/delayed-cabinet-stock-market-investors-lose-n238bn/...

3)Which group is federal government owing salary plzzzz...

4)What has buhaei done in power sector outside what Jonathan did plzzz...specific examples would be appreciated...

5)And what has changed about image of Nigeria between then and now...examples would be appreciated or are you talking of this link http://www.bloomberg.com/news/articles/2015-07-01/buhari-goes-from-nigeria-s-champion-of-change-to-baba-go-slow

6)What level was insurgency when buhari was handed over?...how was the military handling it then?...why did the military suddenly stop fighting them?...why did boko haram increase abi start bombing again after 29th May when they were almost decimated before then...what happened to our intelligence agency?...who politicised and demoralized them?...

7)Plz name the "most problems" being fixed and how, where and who is fixing them...provide me links to read with you plzzzz...

Be explicit....and since you're in prayer mood...try and be sincere too...I am waiting...midolian

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Buhari To Appoint Ministers At The Fullness Of Time by biafranqueen: 12:26am On Jul 08, 2015
Olufemiolaolu:
Name a minister that performed in last regime? I dont see d usefulness of ministers. Its just 4 political jamboree. What ll a minister 4 finance do 2 stop naira fall? What did Ngozi achieve as a minister with all her havard certificate? Abeg park well, our naira ll have value if we produce more goods 4 export. Commonsense is indeed rare.
https://www.nairaland.com/2088456/president-goodlucks-administration-2011-2015-positive
https://www.nairaland.com/2090601/positive-changes-report-president-goodlucks
I have threads about the minsters that worked enjoy the proof!

1 Like

Re: Buhari To Appoint Ministers At The Fullness Of Time by biafranqueen: 12:31am On Jul 08, 2015
Benzora:
The challenge with a lot of folks here commenting is that they comment before reading. Appointing ministers is a constitutional requirement for Buhari. It's not optional, he can't decide to work with the perm secs. It is not in his powers to do that except the constitution is amended. That he is running the government without ministers is an abuse of the provisions of the constitution and this is not good. You can't stop impunity while at the same time masterminding impunity. The excuses so far are lame. He can't be the only good person!
They will skirt the bolded issue entirely....

1 Like

Re: Buhari To Appoint Ministers At The Fullness Of Time by scorpio1(m): 12:37am On Jul 08, 2015
1. They said they will hit the ground running, guess they hit too hard and still trying slowly to get up.
2. To be frank, i think buhari and Apc just contested this election to lose and then forment trouble for Nigeria but God upturned their plans so we might live and now the consequence is that they had no prior plans or blueprint for leading Nigeria, all i have seen so far is total northernization of the country: A. Relocate defense house to Maiduguri. B. Remove all military checkpoints from the highways so that Northerners will think that all is well. C. Transfer Boko haram prisoners to a low security prison in Anambra state instead of a maximum security prison. D. Appoint his ward as Inec acting chairman.
3. He promised us he will make the naira at per with the USD and the way the naira is crashing, it may soon hit oil deposit.
4. The internal fight between the northeners and Tinubu's faction will make Nigeria totally ungovernable because PMB cant just sideline Tinubu cos if he likes it or not, Tinubu put him on that seat.
Conclusion: This country is too big and diversified for a man of Buhari's IQ level, someone that didn't change or upgrade his academic level or learnt anything new with regards to democracy or modern day leadership since the last time he ruled, how do you expect him to bring about change in this country??

-
MyThoughts!

3 Likes

Re: Buhari To Appoint Ministers At The Fullness Of Time by architez: 1:24am On Jul 08, 2015
Shaadey:
Actually there is no specified time for it in the constitution. ...but oga PMB we know sey SURULERE but we nigerians can't be as patient as Job

abeg use panasharp

I don't understand this post. Can u please explain. What is SURULERE doing there. What is panasharp?
Re: Buhari To Appoint Ministers At The Fullness Of Time by Nobody: 1:25am On Jul 08, 2015
Mekybliss:
Can he just crawl pass this ministerial list already There are other things that needs to be done.

Yes many ought to be done by appointing more Northern..

By touring the world down to USA...

And by sipping Kunu

Dat man is a basterd.......

1 Like

Re: Buhari To Appoint Ministers At The Fullness Of Time by princenation(m): 4:16am On Jul 08, 2015
don't be surprised this man [PMB] spends this 4yrs in appointing just minister's leaving other issues pending till maybe he gets 2nd tenure grin is this the CHANGE they [APC] where bragging and parading about? if its what am thinking then I'll take the benefit of the doubt's that what Greek's facing is small compared to what's coming to Nigeria. I hope this country survive this 4yrs of non-governance
Re: Buhari To Appoint Ministers At The Fullness Of Time by okorune(m): 4:20am On Jul 08, 2015
It is my honest believe that if we conduct a referendum on whether PMB should appoint his ministers now or at his own time, those in favour of PMB's position of waiting till d fullness of time will still win d day. I think he is doing d right thing. We actually voted him in 2 do things differently from d past administration and get a different result. We rally need to slow things down 2 catch these politifians in their own game. As we tarry a little on d NASS issue did it not reveal those who were in APC 4 their selfish interest only. I now see d wisdom in d idea of delaying ministerial appointments. It is good PMB work with d beauracrats then have an idea of whats on ground before inviting d ministers 4 help, then their hands will be tied 2 doing d needful only.

1 Like

Re: Buhari To Appoint Ministers At The Fullness Of Time by Oluwaplumpie(m): 4:35am On Jul 08, 2015
olalat:
Eh! Shut up there. Where did u vote for him. Stop taking glory for another man efforts. People who voted him stil blv in him and understand his actions unlike u town criers. Arm chair analysts. Jobless critic. The worst thing is u people rubish anything they expose u to. Criticism is ur new jobs as if ur opinions count. Bunch of bad loosers. What impact did d jona ministers made in ur respective lifes that make you continue foaming in d mouth on govt dat barely 2mnths. All of u continue repeating d samething as if its a course. Dem swear for una? Allow dis man with his own style, noise makers.
A wise man once said, "be silent and leave people in doubt as to ur stupidity than speak and erase all doubt". I shall say no more.

1 Like

Re: Buhari To Appoint Ministers At The Fullness Of Time by midolian(m): 5:19am On Jul 08, 2015
Whynotthetruth:

gringringringringringringrin you need serious deliverance my good brother...

1)How and where has buhari fought corruption plzzz?...An example will be OK...

2)State of our economy... http://www.punchng.com/business/business-economy/delayed-cabinet-stock-market-investors-lose-n238bn/...

3)Which group is federal government owing salary plzzzz...

4)What has buhaei done in power sector outside what Jonathan did plzzz...specific examples would be appreciated...

5)And what has changed about image of Nigeria between then and now...examples would be appreciated or are you talking of this link http://www.bloomberg.com/news/articles/2015-07-01/buhari-goes-from-nigeria-s-champion-of-change-to-baba-go-slow

6)What level was insurgency when buhari was handed over?...how was the military handling it then?...why did the military suddenly stop fighting them?...why did boko haram increase abi start bombing again after 29th May when they were almost decimated before then...what happened to our intelligence agency?...who politicised and demoralized them?...

7)Plz name the "most problems" being fixed and how, where and who is fixing them...provide me links to read with you plzzzz...

Be explicit....and since you're in prayer mood...try and be sincere too...I am waiting...midolian
hav I not bn sincere? cheesy cheesy cheesy
Re: Buhari To Appoint Ministers At The Fullness Of Time by Dollyak(f): 6:00am On Jul 08, 2015
onatisi:
the nation cannot and will not move forward with the way buhari is going about it . Buhari isn't smarter than all other world presidents that appoint ministers. You appoint the best brains and minds as ministers so that they can give u ideas and work in hand with u to lift the nation,it is called division of labour. And sorry to say this buhari even lacks the mental acumen to handle an economy like nigeria own in this period of economic crisis. HE NEEDS HELP. Many of u still don't understand what we are saying,how can u put the nation on auto pilot with a credible economic team Anyway , we dey there together .
it's a futile exercise drumming sense into some people. There is simply no excuse for not appointing the ministers. At the very least he should appoint minister for finance and internal affairs.

2 Likes

Re: Buhari To Appoint Ministers At The Fullness Of Time by Mrford(m): 6:48am On Jul 08, 2015
ECOTERRORS:
This is the only government that came to power without a blueprint, Curse be upon those who voted this Malu and still enjoying his stupidity

you high?
Re: Buhari To Appoint Ministers At The Fullness Of Time by Nobody: 7:28am On Jul 08, 2015
There is something "fishy" about this president; am not bothered about the perceived delays in the appointment of ministers. When he starts, Nigerians will start begging. The buhari I know?....there are underground works being undertaken!
It's well with my great country Nigeria
Re: Buhari To Appoint Ministers At The Fullness Of Time by Youpele52: 8:02am On Jul 08, 2015
Truth24:
D Duara Dullard "D3" grin

How about

3D

1 Like

Re: Buhari To Appoint Ministers At The Fullness Of Time by linearity: 8:17am On Jul 08, 2015
I reserve my judgement until the fullness of time.
Re: Buhari To Appoint Ministers At The Fullness Of Time by stag: 8:40am On Jul 08, 2015
MCMLXXVI:

Your mother can die in that lagoon first if she hasn't already.
Were the same perm secs not under Jonathan's administration when you thick-skulled sycophants were ranting about nothing worki g in the country?
Shameless lot. Now they're doing their jobs well? With the further crashing of the naira or with the desertion of the stock market by potential investors?
With the total breakdown of law and order or with the rampant corruption still going on I the country?
I thought you people kept ranting about Okonjo Iweala being corrupt? Why have none of you underfed illiterates had the balls to drag her to court? Are you scared you might get thoroughly schooled?
Sit the fvvvck down

I gotta like this! Knock Out! grin

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Tinubu, Aregbesola Meet With NLC Members In Abuja / Diezani Alison-madueke Bought Le Meridien Hotel In Port Harcourt / Suicide Bomber Kills Five Soldiers, Injures 40 In North East

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 73
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.