Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,341 members, 7,819,203 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 12:41 PM

Buhari To Appoint Ministers At The Fullness Of Time - Politics (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Buhari To Appoint Ministers At The Fullness Of Time (27466 Views)

President Buhari, Ministers At Federal Executive Council Meeting Today (photos) / Adeboye Ministers At Rivers Christmas Carol Wike, Wife, Akpabio In Worship Mood / Lol. Nigerians Mock Femi Adesina After He Says Buhari Will Appoint Ministers In (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Buhari To Appoint Ministers At The Fullness Of Time by scorpio1(m): 9:02am On Jul 08, 2015
".....Until the fullness of time"
-That sounds familiar...i think it's a line from the Old testament...??
Re: Buhari To Appoint Ministers At The Fullness Of Time by Whynotthetruth(m): 9:14am On Jul 08, 2015
midolian:
hav I not bn sincere? cheesy cheesy cheesy
That's not the answer to my questions... provide answers plz
Re: Buhari To Appoint Ministers At The Fullness Of Time by midolian(m): 9:59am On Jul 08, 2015
Whynotthetruth:

That's not the answer to my questions... provide answers plz
of wat essence? When I know u ll end up arguing it
Re: Buhari To Appoint Ministers At The Fullness Of Time by Whynotthetruth(m): 10:08am On Jul 08, 2015
midolian:
of wat essence? When I know u ll end up arguing it

gringrin I will only argue it if it is a lie...but from all indication and your running around the issue shows that you already know the truth but partisanship would not allow you...Anyway, you can keep it to yourself...but I can bet any amount of money you wish to show you that buhari won't achieve as much as Jonathan...
Re: Buhari To Appoint Ministers At The Fullness Of Time by midolian(m): 10:22am On Jul 08, 2015
Whynotthetruth:

gringrin I will only argue it if it is a lie...but from all indication and your running around the issue shows that you already know the truth but partisanship would not allow you...Anyway, you can keep it to yourself...but I can bet any amount of money you wish to show you that buhari won't achieve as much as Jonathan...
the same partisanship that will never make u see anything good in Buhari's govt...No matter how hard the PDP tries to sabotage his efforts, he ll still come out successful. Time I am sure will tell.

BTW, you sound barcanistic all of the time. Plus, u are always there to defend him in all his threads from beginning to the end. In fact ya moniker do more defending than the barca moniker. Something tells me u are barca and barca is u. I can bet my ballz u r barca. My mind doesn't lie. Confess to me, I promise to keep it secret.
Re: Buhari To Appoint Ministers At The Fullness Of Time by Whynotthetruth(m): 11:52am On Jul 08, 2015
midolian:
the same partisanship that will never make u see anything good in Buhari's govt...No matter how hard the PDP tries to sabotage his efforts, he ll still come out successful. Time I am sure will tell.

BTW, you sound barcanistic all of the time. Plus, u are always there to defend him in all his threads from beginning to the end. In fact ya moniker do more defending than the barca moniker. Something tells me u are barca and barca is u. I can bet my ballz u r barca. My mind doesn't lie. Confess to me, I promise to keep it secret.

gringrin barcanista come and defend yourself here
Re: Buhari To Appoint Ministers At The Fullness Of Time by Nobody: 12:05pm On Jul 08, 2015
Whynotthetruth:

gringrin barcanista come and defend yourself here
The guy sound so pained and the APC e-thugs feel so bitter at the brotherhood within the PDP. Bros abeg allow am to cry, he will get better and come to terms #AtTheFullnessOfTime grin grin grin
Re: Buhari To Appoint Ministers At The Fullness Of Time by Whynotthetruth(m): 12:13pm On Jul 08, 2015
barcanista:
The guy sound so pained and the APC e-thugs feel so bitter at the brotherhood within the PDP. Bros abeg allow am to cry, he will get better and come to terms #AtTheFullnessOfTime grin grin grin

LMAO gringringringringringrin APC don go biblical abi spiritual as their confusion has defied physical abi logical remedy gringringrin Oya Detective midolian come and continue with your questions... barcanista is here to answer to them cheesy
Re: Buhari To Appoint Ministers At The Fullness Of Time by Nobody: 12:20pm On Jul 08, 2015
Whynotthetruth:

LMAO gringringringringringrin APC don go biblical abi spiritual as their confusion has defied physical abi logical remedy gringringrin Oya Detective midolian come and continue with your questions... barcanista is here to answer to them cheesy
Shey dem no de tire ni? Everyday dem go find one way or the other mention barcanista for their talk. Them no fit make their point without mentioning barcanista? Na me be Buhari wey give them difficult task or na me send buhari message? The other day comrade IsaAbubakarAzeez challenged one of them on his change of position from anti-BH amnesty to pro-BH amnesty. Instead of the padi to defend himself, him de mention barcanista. My brother, me sef don even tire for barcanista... Abeg loan me this your Whynotthetruth moniker jare, I go return am back AtTheFullnessOfTime grin

1 Like

Re: Buhari To Appoint Ministers At The Fullness Of Time by otigbagba: 5:52pm On Jul 08, 2015
talktimi:
I dey laugh you in sambisa language, your economy is in shambles and your currency is gradually turning to tissue paper due to stagnancy in the polity. Continue living in a fools paradise mbashi man grin
.....guess all the years of ministers and their paraphernalia of office has turned our country into dubai...olodo
Re: Buhari To Appoint Ministers At The Fullness Of Time by talktimi(m): 6:47pm On Jul 08, 2015
otigbagba:
.....[s]guess all the years of ministers and their paraphernalia of office has turned our country into dubai...olodo[/s]
children of hate and anger like you only keep proving the fact that you're suffering from herd mentality. Please bring out a sound argument different from this rubbish they told you to spout
Re: Buhari To Appoint Ministers At The Fullness Of Time by Shaadey: 11:17am On Jul 09, 2015
architez:

I don't understand this post. Can u please explain. What is SURULERE doing there. What is panasharp?
1) SURULERE-It pays to be patient;but nigerians are getting impatient

2) then as for panasharp-PMB should make hay while the sun shines
Re: Buhari To Appoint Ministers At The Fullness Of Time by architez: 9:27pm On Jul 09, 2015
Shaadey:

Now I sort of get it. Thanks for explaining
Re: Buhari To Appoint Ministers At The Fullness Of Time by Shaadey: 9:34pm On Jul 09, 2015
architez:
Now I sort of get it. Thanks for explaining
tz my pleasure
Re: Buhari To Appoint Ministers At The Fullness Of Time by architez: 10:32pm On Jul 09, 2015
Shaadey:

BTW, you may care to comment on a thread I just posted in crime section called:
"Age of consent: Is this what we want?"

Whenever u post a thread also tell me.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Buhari And Jega At Leadership Newspapers' Awards In Abuja / Ahmed Buhari Withdraws From 2019 Presidential Race, Declares Support For PMB / Inauguration Of Tinubu & Shettima As President Of Nigeria, Vice (Live Update)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.