Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,759 members, 7,817,094 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 05:11 AM

My Friend's Wife Is Making Life Difficult For Me - Family (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / My Friend's Wife Is Making Life Difficult For Me (63708 Views)

Estate Agent Impregnates His Friend’s Wife In Nasarawa (Photos) / Ways You Are Making Life Hard For Yourself / Driver Having Sex With Friend's Wife Caught In Zambia (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: My Friend's Wife Is Making Life Difficult For Me by Lyndylove: 9:08am On Jul 08, 2015
Yes, you can tell your wife and her husband. However, you have to warn her first. Threaten her to desist from such else you're gonna expose her. Then send your wife to give her a serious warning in the absence of her husband. It depends on your wife's kind of person though. If she's an irrational and impatient person, she might make a mess of things. If she tries to seduce you again after the warning from the both of you, call your friend, sit him down over a drink and tell him.

Also try to avoid being too close to your friend for now and if ever he makes any further request that will give room for private moments with the wife, politely decline. You sef fit get abdominal pain cheesy

COMING SOON!
THE COUNTDOWN BEGINS!!
JULY 15TH!!!

[Music] LYNDY _ MY HERO [A TRIBUTE TO
DR GOODLUCK JONATHAN]

My hero is a tribute to Dr Goodluck Jonathan
appreciating his achievements and efforts
towards making Nigeria great, for being a
true democrat and for preserving our peace and
unity.

IT DROPS ON JULY 15TH!!!
YOU DON'T WANNA MISS THIS!!!
Follow on twitter: @ Lyndymk
Re: My Friend's Wife Is Making Life Difficult For Me by mescapee: 9:10am On Jul 08, 2015
mkpikpub:
I need an advice fellow Nairalanders. My Friend's wife is making my once easy life very complicated. I have a very close friend. We went through the same secondary school and university.

We are both working for different multinational companies. We are very comfortable and have a very wonderful family. My Friend's wife wants an affair with me. She's so open about it and I have told her it's a big No.

She disturbs me with calls and love text messages. I have not told my wife and I have not told my friend. Recently my friend travelled to US on a training and he called me about 11P.m that I should help take the wife to his company's clinic because according to my friend she was in crises. My wife did not object to my rendering this assistance at that time of the night and I took the risk for a friend but when I got there, the two kids were already in bed. I was expecting to see her in a critical state, but she was not. The next thing she did was to send her maid upstairs to stay with the kids that she was going to the hospital and will lock up. I noticed that she was trying to feign some abdominal pains in front of the maid. All of a sudden, she came up and held me tight.

I manage to take her to my car and I ended up driving her around the streets of Ph. She confessed she wanted to sleep with me and that we should lodge somewhere till morning. I told her to give me time to think about it. This was just for me to return her home. Should I tell my wife and her husband?

Please help I am not myself anymore.

Bros,

From your write up, I can see that your friend's wife very smart. I can also deduce that your will to say "no" is getting weaker. The question is, 'for how long are you willing to go before you give in to her evil intentions?'

For those advising you to get evidence against her, you may be embarking on a suicide mission. Because I believe that you always delete her text messages as soon as you must have READ them.

I will advise that if you want to get evidence against her, fortify yourself with prayers and fasting grin grin grin before embarking on such a mission. Make sure get all the evidence you need in one mission.

After getting this one evidence, these are the options:

1) Continue looking for more evidence and ending granting her request.

2) Tell your friend and show him the evidence. The only problem with this is that you cannot tell the level of maturity of anyone until they are in real-life situation just like this one. The taste of the pudding is in the eating.

3) Tell your wife and show him the evidence. Same problem in (2) above applies. Most people on this thread will agree that even if your wife is a "MUMMY" in church, you cannot trust her reaction with such evidence.

4) If you know her parents, go to them with evidence. This also depends on your assessment of them.

5) If you attend the same church, take your case to your [b]PASTOR and MUMMY [/b]in church.

Above all bro , pray and ask the Almighty for WISDOM. I believe that God found you capable of bearing this BURDEN. Do not disappoint HIM.

Good Luck
Re: My Friend's Wife Is Making Life Difficult For Me by Royalty01: 9:12am On Jul 08, 2015
This is why it pays to marry a woman who fears God genuinely with sincerity of heart. OP, if you yourself has the fear of God, you won't come here asking for advice on a clear matter of adultery and immorality in the making. Telling her you will think about it simply means you are desire to eat the forbidden fruit. Resist the devil and it will flee from thee.

If I in your shoes, I'll point her to the punishment reserved for adulterers. She is a satanic agent out to ruin her home, your home and your friendship of many years with her unfortunate multinational husband man. Be a man and nip this evil in the bud before it spreads like a raging inferno.

1 Like

Re: My Friend's Wife Is Making Life Difficult For Me by kilode100(f): 9:12am On Jul 08, 2015
carzola:
Is this OP christiano Ronaldo or David Beckam? grin grin when u finish smoking PH sk you come here and type rubbish...

grin grin grin grin

7 Likes

Re: My Friend's Wife Is Making Life Difficult For Me by fedeks: 9:14am On Jul 08, 2015
2 ADVICE FOR YOU.THE CHOICE IS YOURS.
1.CHOP THE FOOD MAKE E NO LOST THEN TELL YOUR WIFE SAY SHE DEY DISTURB U (BT NO TELL AM SAY U DON CHOP)

2.TELL UR WIFE BECAUSE IF E RED E BETA TO LOSE UR FRIEND THAN UR WIFE(BELIEVE ME SHE GO GIVE U SOLUTION)
I DON PASS THAT ROAD B4.
Re: My Friend's Wife Is Making Life Difficult For Me by andreernest28(m): 9:17am On Jul 08, 2015
Young man,you sholud have carried your wife along,she might find it very difficult to believe you,dat is your number one mistake.(2)dontbe a betrayal of trust.i personally advice to set her up,by informing your friend.invite her to an hotel and make sure your friend is present.
Re: My Friend's Wife Is Making Life Difficult For Me by stonecoldcafe: 9:20am On Jul 08, 2015
mkpikpub:
I need an advice fellow Nairalanders. My Friend's wife is making my once easy life very complicated. I have a very close friend. We went through the same secondary school and university.

We are both working for different multinational companies. We are very comfortable and have a very wonderful family. My Friend's wife wants an affair with me. She's so open about it and I have told her it's a big No.

She disturbs me with calls and love text messages. I have not told my wife and I have not told my friend. Recently my friend travelled to US on a training and he called me about 11P.m that I should help take the wife to his company's clinic because according to my friend she was in crises. My wife did not object to my rendering this assistance at that time of the night and I took the risk for a friend but when I got there, the two kids were already in bed. I was expecting to see her in a critical state, but she was not. The next thing she did was to send her maid upstairs to stay with the kids that she was going to the hospital and will lock up. I noticed that she was trying to feign some abdominal pains in front of the maid. All of a sudden, she came up and held me tight.

I manage to take her to my car and I ended up driving her around the streets of Ph. She confessed she wanted to sleep with me and that we should lodge somewhere till morning. I told her to give me time to think about it. This was just for me to return her home. Should I tell my wife and her husband?

Tell your wife; she knows what to do. If the unrepentant woman will not pay heed to your wife get proof and show you friend. You may lose the friendship with your friend but its okay. It may be your marriage so please be wise.

1 Like

Re: My Friend's Wife Is Making Life Difficult For Me by Jonwesley(m): 9:21am On Jul 08, 2015
Be a TRUE christian, flee from every appearance of evil. The fact is temptation is part of life. Jesus fasted 40days and night, and at the end he was hungry. He was able to stand his ground not to yield to the devil who used the situations around Jesus then to make Him yield.

If you are a follower of Christ, then that is the template to use. Do I need to remind U of the commandment: thou shall not commit adultery. Every man was was born with a conscience. Use yours man. Or what is morality to U?

Don't sell yourself for a mash of pottage. What is sex that you can no longer hold yourself. Some people are pope and some are nuns. You have a wife and sex is not new or why the question here. Be yourself man. Sex is over rated, do it at your peril, and possibly another fidelity test being staged.
Re: My Friend's Wife Is Making Life Difficult For Me by princejayboss: 9:22am On Jul 08, 2015
ahsekeena:
Wisdom.

Wisdom.

Wisdom.

Don't tell your wife,don't tell your friend. Just keep turning her down and like the others said,keep her messages.

She will expose herself,by herself,with her own hands. Don't worry.

Wisdom!

Best comment so far to me.... Don't tell both but stay away from her and the family....

If you must go there ... Be there when your friend is at home. ....

If your wife knows it will get twisted though depending the kinda of wife you have .. ... The kind of my wife will not fuss about it but but she will make life hard for her in a gentle manner ..

Don't ever tell your friend cos whatever happens to their marriage is strictly on your head.

Run as far as you can because one day your body might fail you
Re: My Friend's Wife Is Making Life Difficult For Me by Xtfield(m): 9:22am On Jul 08, 2015
Go and report her to her pastor. The pastor will know how to handle the situation.
Re: My Friend's Wife Is Making Life Difficult For Me by ooshinibos: 9:24am On Jul 08, 2015
just say No
Re: My Friend's Wife Is Making Life Difficult For Me by lockupman(m): 9:24am On Jul 08, 2015
This is what happens when you marry an olosho as a wife hoping that you can change her because you're financially ok. It's in the blood. You can't change that.
Re: My Friend's Wife Is Making Life Difficult For Me by jidoroyen: 9:24am On Jul 08, 2015
haaaa, dis is serious oo. the solution to ur epistle is to explain to ur wife and show her the text messages she has been sending. tell her to caution her. that such should neva happen.dat she got to know tru the text sms she saw on her hubby phone

1 Like

Re: My Friend's Wife Is Making Life Difficult For Me by blackfase(m): 9:25am On Jul 08, 2015
U need to handle this carefully. Cos while u saving ur backside, u need to cover hers too. This shudnt get to d hubby yet. It'l ruin their household cos d trust with d hubby wuld b completely broken, & saying this for their kiddos sake, not necessarily d randy housewife. First of all, u need to dicipline urself. If u make up ur mind its not d right thing to do, d rest course of action is gonna b easy. Sit her down, look deep in her eyes & tell her its not gonna happen. If she remains adamant, threaten her with a report to both her hubby & ur wife, if it dont jell, as someone suggested, use ur wife. These measures shud b effective enuf without helping her ruin herself.
Re: My Friend's Wife Is Making Life Difficult For Me by sotum2: 9:31am On Jul 08, 2015
mkpikpub:

Pls help her by asking her to go for deliverance and God will bless you.

Visit this thread you will understand what she is going through: https://www.nairaland.com/2414762/spiritual-warfare-deliverance-casting-out/6
Re: My Friend's Wife Is Making Life Difficult For Me by Seawhy(m): 9:38am On Jul 08, 2015
My dear, things like this should be handled with care. In the first place,how is she looking at you, a christian,pegan,flirt etc.it is the way and manner that she perceive you that will make her to respect you. Are you the type that discuss all manner of things in her presence.
The first thing is create respect for your self through your actions,attitude,discussions and mostly fear of God. Discuss more of bible than any other things when ever you are with her or her husband. Tell her stories about your involvement in the church and the wonders.
With this her mind will be off you while the family relationship continues.
Another option is relocation to another area either by transfer or change house. Once the distance is far, she will forget you and you will have peace.
Just try these two points,particularly the first point
Re: My Friend's Wife Is Making Life Difficult For Me by CaptPlanet(m): 9:39am On Jul 08, 2015
You claim uve known her husband since sec. School that means he's more or less a brother to you.

His wife should be like a younger sister to you too. Why the heck should you be asking for advice on what to do? Scold her like u would your kid sister.
Re: My Friend's Wife Is Making Life Difficult For Me by afrika4real(m): 9:40am On Jul 08, 2015
tell ur wife

1 Like

Re: My Friend's Wife Is Making Life Difficult For Me by tonychucks: 9:42am On Jul 08, 2015
my dear friend,are u sure u didnt make the first move and if no.then u have to avoid going close to her if she is alone,telling her husband or ur wife will result to so many things.the story might turn against u.so u better be careful.let ur closeness to her be stop.whenever she calls u and ur wife is with u,pick the call and then give ur wife the phone to speak with her.she will be angry and may be drop the call.if u do it often,she will back off.thanks
Re: My Friend's Wife Is Making Life Difficult For Me by Sweetlemon(f): 9:43am On Jul 08, 2015
DonCortino:

bros am looking for work and am in ph too, can u assit a brother?

grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: My Friend's Wife Is Making Life Difficult For Me by cescky(m): 9:48am On Jul 08, 2015
free2ryhme:

you work in a multinational company and you come to nairaland to display your stupidity ?

what is your job position sef

guy what is that?

ive worked in 2 multinational coys and ive always been a member of nairaland, prior , during and after

whats the big deal about working in multinational sef? na spirits de work there ....abeg park well

i bet with all your smartness you work in heaven

normal girls and guys work in multinational so they are prone to act human and do what you term stupidity...mr rocket scientist
Re: My Friend's Wife Is Making Life Difficult For Me by mkpikpub(m): 9:49am On Jul 08, 2015
CaptPlanet:
You claim uve known her husband since sec. School that means he's more or less a brother to you.

His wife should be like a younger sister to you too. Why the heck should you be asking for advice on what to do? Scold her like u would your kid sister.

Thanks

1 Like

Re: My Friend's Wife Is Making Life Difficult For Me by seanjy4konji: 9:50am On Jul 08, 2015
Save the messages and give her just one or two rounds and dont do it any longer...Just once and incase she tries to rope you in?

You let her know you still have her advance messages and she should desist from it...after 1 ooooo....

But wetin they worry all this women self

Dont be stingy..give her one and use condom...

No time jor.
Re: My Friend's Wife Is Making Life Difficult For Me by Nobody: 9:52am On Jul 08, 2015
DonCortino:

bros am looking for work and am in ph too, can u assit a brother?
Hehehe, u just bone him plight, bring up ya own. U no send

1 Like

Re: My Friend's Wife Is Making Life Difficult For Me by Nobody: 9:56am On Jul 08, 2015
just stay away...
Re: My Friend's Wife Is Making Life Difficult For Me by adanny01(m): 9:57am On Jul 08, 2015
If i were in your position OP, i will quickly tell my wife as an insurance that my friends wife wont set me up. Someone has to testify for you when things go bad. Your wife is your best defense after your friends wife must have decided to set you up to save herself and your friend wants to make trouble with you.

Tell your wife ASAP and save yourself from wahala! You will even save your own marriage in the process. I know women dont keep secrets but you have to save yourself first. Your own marriage is better than your friend's so save it now!

1 Like

Re: My Friend's Wife Is Making Life Difficult For Me by Nobody: 9:58am On Jul 08, 2015
Maybe ur friend don nack your wife, ur friend's wife got to know about it. And now she wants her pound of flesh. Look inwards Bro! Shit happens. I have heard of such cheat feud before.
Re: My Friend's Wife Is Making Life Difficult For Me by bossfeebok: 9:59am On Jul 08, 2015
Thou shall not commit Adultery.#10commandment
Re: My Friend's Wife Is Making Life Difficult For Me by Sleekbaby(f): 10:00am On Jul 08, 2015
I think wot u will do first is to tell ur friend dt anoda friend of urs dt he did not know said dt his friend's wife is disturbing him n he asked 4 ur advice on what to do. Watch his reaction n d advice he will give u to give to dt ur friend from there u will now know whether to tell him or not.

1 Like

Re: My Friend's Wife Is Making Life Difficult For Me by boyesola: 10:03am On Jul 08, 2015
tell your wife, another friend known to both of you and save all her advances.
Re: My Friend's Wife Is Making Life Difficult For Me by Omotakins(m): 10:06am On Jul 08, 2015
mkpikpub:

Women can be funny( just trying to be politically correct) Get ur evidences and facts right. She might turn the whole thing on ur head. Record ur conversations. This is besides texts sent to u by her. Having gotten it right here, threaten u'll report her to her husband. Be ready for anything after this........gud luck

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

I Became A "Baby Daddy" After My Dad Questioned My Ability To Impregnate Woman / Nigerian Man Videos His Baby Mama Harassing His Mother In U.S, & She Sets Him Up / My Wife Abandoned Her Matrimonial Home

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 72
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.