Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,870 members, 7,817,567 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 02:33 PM

I Want To Cast A Spell : Can Anyone Help - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / I Want To Cast A Spell : Can Anyone Help (6247 Views)

How Can One Cast A Spell To Make His Ex Girlfriend Ugly??? / Tired Of Heart Break Ladies? How To Cast A Personal Love Spell That Works / I Think She's Cast A Spell On Me Or Something! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: I Want To Cast A Spell : Can Anyone Help by Ogaga4Luv(m): 10:27am On Mar 07, 2009
[size=13pt]Yes O, the Urhobo is very important dialect always to remember-Home is home wink,no long tin jare,iw hit you up there ,i didn't know you can speak french very well O shocked dammmm.  .   .  .  !
U Rock!!
[/size]
Re: I Want To Cast A Spell : Can Anyone Help by patwhizkid(f): 10:34am On Mar 07, 2009
Très bien. Mèrci beau cou ogagaoghene. I meet u there in d soir. A bientôt!
Re: I Want To Cast A Spell : Can Anyone Help by Ogaga4Luv(m): 10:49am On Mar 07, 2009
[size=13pt]D'accord.  .  .,je suis la ce soir,eh.  .  .eh,
je t'aime bien ,we never let the seal spoil*** wink
[/size]
Re: I Want To Cast A Spell : Can Anyone Help by Gabry(f): 11:02am On Mar 07, 2009
Poster nooo. , Please. . . . Uhm. . . Ok. , Please dont do anything like this, . . . Pleasee. . . Taking revenge is never good. trust me, . . .
Re: I Want To Cast A Spell : Can Anyone Help by Ogaga4Luv(m): 11:16am On Mar 07, 2009
[size=13pt]Gab dear,nice you are here,the issue here is spell casting,d' dude really need help but i still really need him to be specific,there are two type of spell,TO BLESS  AND TO CURSES.i wbe in a good shoes to help him with an immidiate effect according to his demand.Like i said in my previous post,still waiting for him,i read the thread but it didn't specify the kind a spell he needed.,he only demand for help to cast spell.,what do you think about the whole thing?

[/size]
Re: I Want To Cast A Spell : Can Anyone Help by Gabry(f): 11:20am On Mar 07, 2009
Well, seems to me he wants to curse the person. . . Ive been there and done that and everything you do in life, you have to pay for it. . . And in big punishments so Im trying to advise the poster to not do it.

To forgive and to forget is the best policy in life. . . trust me. . . Oga, you dont get involve. Abeg embarassed
Re: I Want To Cast A Spell : Can Anyone Help by Ogaga4Luv(m): 11:29am On Mar 07, 2009
[size=13pt]Point taken n' still im going to keep my Limit not until we see the poster on line again and explain to us the reasons ,aplying wisdom must be utilize to avoid unsolvabe errors. cool.

i keep my two fingerz cross jare,thumb_up from me to you Gab, brilliant speech here.

[/size]
Re: I Want To Cast A Spell : Can Anyone Help by Gabry(f): 12:12pm On Mar 07, 2009
Im proud of you brotha. U seem to respect me alot and thats why I really admire you for that smiley kiss
Re: I Want To Cast A Spell : Can Anyone Help by Ogaga4Luv(m): 12:29pm On Mar 07, 2009
[size=13pt]Im proud of you too Sis,You are right 100% gab,i respect you for you have proven yours to me time without N° and  i have really studied you amongs the many many female dudes out here on NL, you are different entirely and speak maturedly with sence in every conversation.,respect must definately be deserve by some,most people are missing the privillage since one ocassion or the other they never make any sensecible points on discuss,rather most time kiding on important issues on threads.

Love as alwayz cool  kiss  kiss
[/size]
Re: I Want To Cast A Spell : Can Anyone Help by Gabry(f): 12:38pm On Mar 07, 2009
Wow! Really? I id not know Im like that to you jare. Am flattered but you did not notice my yeyeness most of the time? I tend to be that most of the time cause thats my original personality embarassed
Re: I Want To Cast A Spell : Can Anyone Help by yme1(f): 12:49pm On Mar 07, 2009
you need to forgive this person no matter what he/she has done to you just tell the person that God will pay him back in his coin.with time the feeling will pass o.k
Re: I Want To Cast A Spell : Can Anyone Help by MrCrackles(m): 12:52pm On Mar 07, 2009
Sorry i cant!
Re: I Want To Cast A Spell : Can Anyone Help by Ogaga4Luv(m): 1:03pm On Mar 07, 2009
[size=13pt]C'mon its real,dis what i have notice in you,im not flattering you dx,those stuff you called yeyeness  have no blamish,one most go with the flowings with some so called dudes with their strange post,like you can see most NL prefare using flaming words and just kiding. the truth is bitter and thats the reason we find it difficult on some certain thread with dudes,one has to Co_Operate sometimes even the dudes poor posts.come to think about it-we dont know "Who is Who" here on the internet,but all fingers are not equal and its the main reason i was so mad with that dude.,now im feeling okey after all the bra brah brah out there.lol

Obviously speaking you are straight forward and open_minded.,whoever say you are speaking yeye is mis_understanding you.if that your personality that means we have something in common. cool
[/size]
Re: I Want To Cast A Spell : Can Anyone Help by Gabry(f): 2:51pm On Mar 07, 2009
Awww. . . Thank you jare kiss
Re: I Want To Cast A Spell : Can Anyone Help by Ogaga4Luv(m): 2:53pm On Mar 07, 2009
[size=13pt]Alwayz welcomed dx 8[/size]
Re: I Want To Cast A Spell : Can Anyone Help by lancevader(m): 3:01pm On Mar 07, 2009
ogaga and gab watsyup now waetin dae bt come to think of it wat are we doing in aa thread that sum1 wanna cast a spell

am out of here
Re: I Want To Cast A Spell : Can Anyone Help by Gabry(f): 3:08pm On Mar 07, 2009
Lance, you dey fear abi? No be say da poster want to juju you now grin
Re: I Want To Cast A Spell : Can Anyone Help by Ogaga4Luv(m): 3:12pm On Mar 07, 2009
[size=13pt]Abeg,ask am well well jare,me sef tire for  dis kind'a Questuion O  sad
Lance_vader,,sorry if i may sound strange but iw love it if you can realise we are not kids

the Ogaga n' gab only waiting to hear from our poster,dont be affraid because no Long thing Okey.  .  ?
[/size]
Re: I Want To Cast A Spell : Can Anyone Help by lancevader(m): 3:15pm On Mar 07, 2009
gab yu never mite tell
Re: I Want To Cast A Spell : Can Anyone Help by patwhizkid(f): 3:22pm On Mar 07, 2009
Ogaga, pourquoi n'es tu pas allèe au bureau aujourd'hui?
Re: I Want To Cast A Spell : Can Anyone Help by lancevader(m): 3:26pm On Mar 07, 2009
french ??//
Re: I Want To Cast A Spell : Can Anyone Help by patwhizkid(f): 3:29pm On Mar 07, 2009
Lance, kilo concern èa
Re: I Want To Cast A Spell : Can Anyone Help by Gabry(f): 3:29pm On Mar 07, 2009
Lance,he poster needs our help so obviously he does not know how to juju.

Ogaga, why do I sense that you want to help the poster sef? I told you right? Its chargeble for you and the poster and the payment is not good. Not good atall. . .  embarassed
Re: I Want To Cast A Spell : Can Anyone Help by Ogaga4Luv(m): 3:35pm On Mar 07, 2009
[size=13pt]Pat,aujourd'hui c'est le samedi et le son de mon jour de repos, mes jours sont officielle lundi au vendredi, je serai ce soir sur le flirt mes amis anniversaire. cheesy[/size]
Re: I Want To Cast A Spell : Can Anyone Help by lancevader(m): 3:36pm On Mar 07, 2009
gab lets meet on yim wanna ask sumthings from you

pat i dont know yur yim wuld love to have a chat with yu

mine is sholami@ymail.com
Re: I Want To Cast A Spell : Can Anyone Help by CrazyMan(m): 3:38pm On Mar 07, 2009
@Poster. If you're really in Anambra, then come to Okija shrine. I work there as an aja abali. So I can help you. But if you've already seen a dibia then continue with him because my charms doesn't blend with that of other dibias. Finally, if you must come bring the following items a goat (ewu) rat (nkaku would be preferable) 7 mad people (nde ara asa) an egg (akwa) oh! the list is to long and I don't see you finding all the items. So in order to reduce your misery, just bring cash or valid cheque of N10m and I would commence your request immediately.
Re: I Want To Cast A Spell : Can Anyone Help by patwhizkid(f): 3:42pm On Mar 07, 2009
Oh ogaga, i 4got. Tres bien, i'll on YM now. Lance, mine is patwhizkid4lyfe@rocketmail.com, c u there.
Re: I Want To Cast A Spell : Can Anyone Help by Ogaga4Luv(m): 3:50pm On Mar 07, 2009
[size=13pt]Yes,you sense it due to my previous post,i really want to help the poster ,just for free of charge,though hes despirately in need of help even to the extend of volunteering to pay some charges.im only here to help the dude without recieving any money.,the payment does not even interest me at all.,but what really weakens me is your words and moreover hes not active on line since then, i want him to be specific on the kind' a spell, cool

Juju- has various source of power, but all comes from the dark force.
[/size]
gabrywyl:

Lance,he poster needs our help so obviously he does not know how to juju.

Ogaga, why do I sense that you want to help the poster sef? I told you right? Its chargeble for you and the poster and the payment is not good. Not good atall. . .  embarassed
Re: I Want To Cast A Spell : Can Anyone Help by lancevader(m): 3:54pm On Mar 07, 2009
pat aint seeing yur messages o
Re: I Want To Cast A Spell : Can Anyone Help by lancevader(m): 3:55pm On Mar 07, 2009
i added yu try adding me
i kant even see yur messages bt i kan see the rest wen i pm sum1 else
Re: I Want To Cast A Spell : Can Anyone Help by CrazyMan(m): 4:02pm On Mar 07, 2009
@Lance. You seem so desperate. Take it easy, and you will see her messager smiley
Re: I Want To Cast A Spell : Can Anyone Help by Gabry(f): 4:04pm On Mar 07, 2009
Lance, Isend you a PM but no replies naa. What is it that you wanna ask me?

Oga, I did not mean by that sort of payment. I mean like if you cast spell for someone and that someone request you to do so especially engaging towards hurting someone. . . You both will have to suffer the consequences after that ooooo embarassed

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

T.G.I.F Hosted By Nl's Own Club La Romantique / A Poem For Rozzay. / Annoying Things Women Do During Sex

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.