Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,836 members, 7,817,460 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 12:40 PM

I Want To Cast A Spell : Can Anyone Help - Romance (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / I Want To Cast A Spell : Can Anyone Help (6246 Views)

How Can One Cast A Spell To Make His Ex Girlfriend Ugly??? / Tired Of Heart Break Ladies? How To Cast A Personal Love Spell That Works / I Think She's Cast A Spell On Me Or Something! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: I Want To Cast A Spell : Can Anyone Help by platinumnk(f): 10:16pm On Aug 03, 2009
ask ogaga smiley
Re: I Want To Cast A Spell : Can Anyone Help by posakosa(m): 10:32pm On Aug 03, 2009
shey ogaga don help you before ni
Re: I Want To Cast A Spell : Can Anyone Help by patwhizkid(f): 10:42pm On Aug 03, 2009
Ogaga is da bomb!
Re: I Want To Cast A Spell : Can Anyone Help by posakosa(m): 10:51pm On Aug 03, 2009
U're a funny gyal.
Re: I Want To Cast A Spell : Can Anyone Help by hollandis(f): 9:19am On Aug 04, 2009
@poster
I am going to help you
Do you know any RCOS around you
Re: I Want To Cast A Spell : Can Anyone Help by posakosa(m): 11:49am On Aug 04, 2009
what is RCOS ?
Re: I Want To Cast A Spell : Can Anyone Help by platinumnk(f): 5:34pm On Aug 04, 2009
patwhizkid:

Ogaga is da bomb!

do i sense love in the air grin
Re: I Want To Cast A Spell : Can Anyone Help by tayoTFC(m): 2:16pm On Aug 05, 2009
i smell rat hear i pick race, oooo nairaland is turning to something else, grin grin grin grin
Pat,i didn't know i Bleep your style up o, so sorry onio_vo me,its wasn't me but something i cant
understand toke place,you know . . . C'est ainsi de vous confondre, de la façon dont vous réagissez sur le chat, répondre lentement et même parfois il si difficile de me répondre, je me demandais même si vous êtes de la même pat i réunir NL, n'est vraiment pas ma faute, j'ai vraiment vous voulez en savoir plus profond, vous avez agi de manière rapide, j'aurais même dit que vous, mais depuis notre dernière discussion, au début d'une double tête pour vous. s'il vous plaît, laisse de graves pat. Un amour de toujours.
Re: I Want To Cast A Spell : Can Anyone Help by posakosa(m): 2:38pm On Aug 05, 2009
tayoTFC:

i smell rat hear i pick race, oooo nairaland is turning to something else, grin grin grin grin
Pat,i didn't know i mess your style up o, so sorry onio_vo me,its wasn't me but something i cant
understand toke place,you know . . . C'est ainsi de vous confondre, de la façon dont vous réagissez sur le chat, répondre lentement et même parfois il si difficile de me répondre, je me demandais même si vous êtes de la même pat i réunir NL, n'est vraiment pas ma faute, j'ai vraiment vous voulez en savoir plus profond, vous avez agi de manière rapide, j'aurais même dit que vous, mais depuis notre dernière discussion, au début d'une double tête pour vous. s'il vous plaît, laisse de graves pat. Un amour de toujours.

WTF! undecided undecided undecided undecided undecided undecided undecided undecided undecided undecided
Re: I Want To Cast A Spell : Can Anyone Help by Ogaga4Luv(m): 3:52pm On Nov 10, 2009
[size=13pt]Posokosa have you been satisfied with your request. . . .?, tell me how about it.[/size]
Re: I Want To Cast A Spell : Can Anyone Help by posakosa(m): 3:56pm On Nov 10, 2009
Ogaga4Luv:

[size=13pt]Posokosa have you been satisfied with your request. . . .?, tell me how about it.[/size]

Hi darling--- well, one of the guy's father died in a ghastly car accident. He was one of those talking about me.

But this guy is still alive. undecided undecided undecided
Re: I Want To Cast A Spell : Can Anyone Help by Ogaga4Luv(m): 4:07pm On Nov 10, 2009
[size=13pt]Oh Really. . . .?, then you're on the leading side. well , that is good news! . now the guy must be preparring to say goodbye from this planert . . . i demande one thing. tell me his real name .[/size]
posakosa:

Hi darling--- well, one of the guy's father died in a ghastly car accident. He was one of those talking about me.

Re: I Want To Cast A Spell : Can Anyone Help by tkb417(m): 4:11pm On Nov 10, 2009
horror film shocked shocked shocked

blood of Jesus!!!!!!!!!!!
Re: I Want To Cast A Spell : Can Anyone Help by posakosa(m): 4:36pm On Nov 10, 2009
tkb417:

horror film shocked shocked shocked

blood of Jesus!!!!!!!!!!!

what is that matter ? undecided undecided undecided
Re: I Want To Cast A Spell : Can Anyone Help by posakosa(m): 4:37pm On Nov 10, 2009
Ogaga4Luv:

[size=13pt]Oh Really. . . .?, then you're on the leading side. well , that is good news! . now the guy must be preparring to say goodbye from this planert . . . i demande one thing. tell me his real name .[/size]

Yes send you an email. wink wink
Re: I Want To Cast A Spell : Can Anyone Help by tkb417(m): 4:46pm On Nov 10, 2009
posakosa:

what is that matter ? undecided undecided undecided
ah dont mind me o
ki lomode mo, just thinkin aloud lipsrsealed lipsrsealed
Re: I Want To Cast A Spell : Can Anyone Help by posakosa(m): 4:53pm On Nov 10, 2009
^^^ pls be good to people. Karma is such a b**tch. wink wink wink
Re: I Want To Cast A Spell : Can Anyone Help by platinumnk(f): 9:08pm On Nov 18, 2009
posakosa:

shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked
Re: I Want To Cast A Spell : Can Anyone Help by whiteroses(f): 9:15pm On Nov 18, 2009
jesus! at poster i've only left NL for a few weeks and i rememebered having a row with you and i thought let me allow this one he's a fresh memeber and now you have over 4000 posts lol anyway yes i know one voodoo insert your middle finger into your asshole and stand on a quran with one leg and cast that spell it go work lol
Re: I Want To Cast A Spell : Can Anyone Help by Ogaga4Luv(m): 9:24pm On Nov 18, 2009
[size=13pt]posakosa. . . . !! where are you?,abeg show your ugly face here i've got some kind of hard spells for you. remember its december period so hurry up and lets finish with this life and proceed forward. [/size]
Re: I Want To Cast A Spell : Can Anyone Help by lordizak(m): 9:49pm On Nov 18, 2009
Do not try to destroy any man, rather try to make that peson judge himself. If God did not strike him for hurting u, then why try make things miserable 4 him. That why we africans are still backward, think of becoming a better u. Psalm 91 says [no evil shall strike u, only with ur eye, shall u see the reward of the wicked.] that's the word of God makes meaning to u.
Re: I Want To Cast A Spell : Can Anyone Help by Ogaga4Luv(m): 10:24pm On Nov 18, 2009
[size=13pt]posakosa i notice some strange poster are now flowing in here to give you wrong idea, you see, i just read someones post going against your plans. . .our plan on that so called guy. Please tell them all to take a trip from this thread and STOP disturbing with all these many preaching of gospel here. . . I knew you definately understand me in time. . . cheesy.[/size]
Re: I Want To Cast A Spell : Can Anyone Help by Ogaga4Luv(m): 4:17am On Aug 17, 2010
smiley smiley smiley

Ogaga4Luv:

[size=13pt]posakosa i notice some strange poster are now flowing in here to give you wrong idea, you see, i just read someones post going against your plans. . .our plan on that so called guy. Please tell them all to take a trip from this thread and STOP disturbing with all these many preaching of gospel here. . . I knew you definately understand me in time. . . cheesy.[/size]
Re: I Want To Cast A Spell : Can Anyone Help by DAVE20: 4:31am On Aug 17, 2010
O tutu poyo, yo twoyo twoyo, here are what we need for work to be done, 1 your head. My brother is forgiveness that fear from your heart? Submit it to God let him take charge of you battle.
Re: I Want To Cast A Spell : Can Anyone Help by Tinksh(f): 4:36am On Aug 17, 2010
Ogaga4luv, you are too much!!!! Ive never laughed so hard in a long time!!! Your going down big time, cant wait!!!
Re: I Want To Cast A Spell : Can Anyone Help by Ogaga4Luv(m): 4:44am On Aug 17, 2010
[size=13pt]Yep! Darling. . . i feel your word grin . you know? some so- called Christian's won't allow my friend to carry on his deadly plan - but , too sad i have already run things with him and the solution is already granted . One thing i never like reading from my screen is to see Christians disturbing with so- called preaching as if they're the most holy people on earth .

I love myself the way i am now , because i don't pretend like them-- wink wink
[/size]

Tink_sh:

Ogaga4luv, you are too much!!!! Ive never laughed so hard in a long time!!! Your going down big time, cant wait!!!
Re: I Want To Cast A Spell : Can Anyone Help by MrCork1: 10:56am On Aug 17, 2010
CAST A SPELLS?? bro u didnt go to primaRY skoool? u cant count ABC, ??
Re: I Want To Cast A Spell : Can Anyone Help by Ogaga4Luv(m): 10:01pm On Aug 17, 2010
[size=13pt]Please if you can't contribute any important thing to this thread i recommend you should quit instead of wasting your so- called '' badmouth '' post on here . honestly speaking , you're suppose to understand this thread was created for a purpose .

Children are not even advice to branch by. smiley
[/size]
Mr Cork:

CAST A SPELLS?? bro u didnt go to primaRY skoool? u cant count ABC, ??
Re: I Want To Cast A Spell : Can Anyone Help by shyda: 5:36am On Mar 13, 2013
Hello
Am shyda and i want to thank oloja for helping me, for more than 10 years of marriage i have no child on my onw, not after i ment you and you help me out, now i am a mother of a baby boy thanks alot, and i think others will want to benifit from you so this is his email oloja12demons@gmail.com
Re: I Want To Cast A Spell : Can Anyone Help by Olojademons: 4:16pm On Jun 04, 2013
[color=#000000][/color]Am monica i want to give thanks to mr olojademons who help in have a child i thank you very much you are really blessed and i would want other people to benefit from this. Contact him via e_mail oloja12demons@gmail.com
Re: I Want To Cast A Spell : Can Anyone Help by Olojademons: 4:16pm On Jun 04, 2013
Am monica i want to give thanks to mr olojademons who help in have a child i thank you very much you are really blessed and i would want other people to benefit from this. Contact him via e_mail oloja12demons@gmail.com
Re: I Want To Cast A Spell : Can Anyone Help by drmomodu: 5:51am On Jun 30, 2014
What a beautiful and wonderful testimony some time things you don't believe can just happen.my name is Adams Trace i am from U.S.A am 25 years old i got married at the age of 24 i have only one child and i was living happily .After one year of my marriage my husband behavior became so strange and i don't really understand what was going on, he packed out of the house to another woman i love him so much that i never dream's of losing him, i try my possible best to make sure that my husband get back to me but all to no avail i cry and i cry seeking for help. i discussed it with my best friend and she promise to help me he told me of a man called Dr.Momodu Tunde, he is a very great man and a real man that can be trusted and there is nothing concerning love issues he cannot do that is why they call him Dr.Momodu Tunde. I contacted his email address.And i told him everything that happen all he told me that i should not worry that all my problems will be solved immediately. He told me what to do to get my husband back and i did, he said after One hour my husband will come back to me and start begging, it really happen i was very surprise and very, very happy our relationship was now very tight and we both live happily again. So my advice for you now is to contact this same email addresssadmomodutundespellcaster@gmail.com, if you are in any kind of situation concerning love issues and any other things that give you problems. and you can also call him +2347065652915 THANKS...

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Woman Caught Cheating With Her Friend's Husband / A Poem For Rozzay. / Is She Trying Me Or A Gold Digger? (i Love Her)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 63
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.