Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,749 members, 7,817,069 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 02:52 AM

See This Bombastic Tweet From Bello El Rufai To Mr Ayedee - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / See This Bombastic Tweet From Bello El Rufai To Mr Ayedee (34595 Views)

Buhari Asked El-Rufai To Write Leaked Memo At Daura Meeting - Omojuwa, Authority / El-Rufai To Demolish 40 Churches, 3500 Houses, 16 Schools / El-rufai To Critics : GO AND DIE If You're Not Happy Over My Appointees (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: See This Bombastic Tweet From Bello El Rufai To Mr Ayedee by tessylove2(f): 8:28am On Jul 09, 2015
Lol
Re: See This Bombastic Tweet From Bello El Rufai To Mr Ayedee by dealslip(f): 8:29am On Jul 09, 2015
biznus:
Do you really think Zahra twitted that insult?
is there any other reason why I should think otherwise? Zahra already has a reputation on Twitter you know.

1 Like

Re: See This Bombastic Tweet From Bello El Rufai To Mr Ayedee by Sobeautiful: 8:29am On Jul 09, 2015
Does this young man take weed or is it his father's position as a governor that is entering his head? If that is the case, then Buhari's children should make more noise and insult more. Yet nobody has heard anything from them. El Rufai should quickly caution this boy and bring him to order before he creates confusion for him. I'm sure he'll not be proud of this nonsense going on.

1 Like

Re: See This Bombastic Tweet From Bello El Rufai To Mr Ayedee by Sobeautiful: 8:30am On Jul 09, 2015
Does this young man take weed or is it his father's position as a governor that is entering his head? If that is the case, then Buhari's children should make more noise and insult more. Yet nobody has heard anything from them. El Rufai should quickly caution this boy and bring him to order before he creates confusion for him. I'm sure he'll not be proud of this nonsense going on.
Re: See This Bombastic Tweet From Bello El Rufai To Mr Ayedee by Nobody: 8:30am On Jul 09, 2015
attacker231:

Transgender, what are you gonna do if he visit nairaland? You dirty hypocrite call your President different names daily. You insult him even before the election and now crying like a malnourished kid cos someone use una paymaster head rob floor. You better go find better work and stop disgracing your family online.
ouch..touché!

grin

2 Likes

Re: See This Bombastic Tweet From Bello El Rufai To Mr Ayedee by philips70(m): 8:30am On Jul 09, 2015
MizMyColi:

Quit the exaggeration.
There is nothing bombastic here.
That we do not see certified documents relating to his wellness @Buhari does not mean he is free from illness of any kind. It comes with the territory of old age.
And even at that, I do not co-sign anyone who takes on the weaknesses of other for gain of any kind.

Elrufai's son is clearly in the wrong.
It goes against everything we stand for as a people for younglings to insult elders in such crass manner.
Especially when they have nothing in common.

Even when Fayose posted damning stuff against Buhari on ad pages, there were elements of truth in it....though hurtful.

It will be the height of crass stupidity, downgrading and foolishness if Fayose so much as dignifies that boy with a reply.

Fayose's daughter or lover? This epistle can't be for free. If it is, please use HYPOCRITE as your middle name.

5 Likes

Re: See This Bombastic Tweet From Bello El Rufai To Mr Ayedee by dealslip(f): 8:30am On Jul 09, 2015
booqee:
In ur first post you called this these people rude and spoilt because they insulted people older than them. But look at ur post above, you called el rufai, old enough to be ur father a midget. YOU'RE SUCH AN HYPOCRITE! as well as 'rude' and 'spoilt' (in ur own words). abi now?

hello sweetheart I was responding to a previous quote (response to my comment) where one of the El Rufai defenders called El Rufai a midget. I only followed suit.
Re: See This Bombastic Tweet From Bello El Rufai To Mr Ayedee by Nobody: 8:32am On Jul 09, 2015
Joyekpen:
the boy is rich, his father rich, Fayose is rich, his kids rich. struggling nigerians think of ur own life and how to make it. This not change the price of fuel or stop the scarcity.
you make lot of sense

1 Like

Re: See This Bombastic Tweet From Bello El Rufai To Mr Ayedee by amokeme(f): 8:32am On Jul 09, 2015
philips70:

I smell jolosy and frustration here.
cheesy Its really obvious, but the best you can do is to ignore people like this smiley ranting their hate makes them feel better and light at heart. Which is a good thing if you ask me...
At least it reduces the risk of susidal thoughts

3 Likes

Re: See This Bombastic Tweet From Bello El Rufai To Mr Ayedee by Google63(m): 8:33am On Jul 09, 2015
MizMyColi:

Quit the exaggeration.
There is nothing bombastic here.
That we do not see certified documents relating to his wellness @Buhari does not mean he is free from illness of any kind. It comes with the territory of old age.
And even at that, I do not co-sign anyone who takes on the weaknesses of other for gain of any kind.

Elrufai's son is clearly in the wrong.
It goes against everything we stand for as a people for younglings to insult elders in such crass manner.
Especially when they have nothing in common.

Even when Fayose posted damning stuff against Buhari on ad pages, there were elements of truth in it....though hurtful.

It will be the height of crass stupidity, downgrading and foolishness if Fayose so much as dignifies that boy with a reply.
Politics is the only section you have NEVER been objective

4 Likes

Re: See This Bombastic Tweet From Bello El Rufai To Mr Ayedee by dealslip(f): 8:33am On Jul 09, 2015
Redoil:
you are right but why you get mouth like this?

lol. I was just irritated by their acts.
Re: See This Bombastic Tweet From Bello El Rufai To Mr Ayedee by bbdd: 8:35am On Jul 09, 2015
philips70:

Does the usage of that word suggests a literary Oxford dictionary English meaning to you Mr Queens English?

You used an English word incorrectly and you didn't even bother to learn the correct usage.
What are you even saying? Typical Nigerian who revels in ignorance, mistakes and mediocrity.

GTFOH
Re: See This Bombastic Tweet From Bello El Rufai To Mr Ayedee by dealslip(f): 8:37am On Jul 09, 2015
iamrealdeji:
if he toast you,you no go gree? Jealous Hypocrite!
lol. toast me? happy about that Lizard look alike? jealous of a goat chewing pounds? I am so sure I am conversing with a teenager so I will let it rest.
Re: See This Bombastic Tweet From Bello El Rufai To Mr Ayedee by dealslip(f): 8:39am On Jul 09, 2015
sunkyrazzy:

However,madam..that is not the handle that called fayose a vagabond,this his brother..the Latter is called Bashir nd dis one is called Bello..!!

thanks Sunkyrazzy. i didn't realise that
Re: See This Bombastic Tweet From Bello El Rufai To Mr Ayedee by MizMyColi(f): 8:40am On Jul 09, 2015
philips70:

Fayose's daughter or lover? This epistle can't be for free. If it is, please use HYPOCRITE as your middle your name.

Take your own advice already...

Google63:

Politics is the only section you have NEVER been objective said anything I enjoy seeing or reading.

Tbh.
I don't care...
Re: See This Bombastic Tweet From Bello El Rufai To Mr Ayedee by dealslip(f): 8:41am On Jul 09, 2015
KingTom:

Why are you wailing? grin

lol. If I catch you ehn! me I no be wailer o. Na chop life I dey for all my life.
Re: See This Bombastic Tweet From Bello El Rufai To Mr Ayedee by philips70(m): 8:42am On Jul 09, 2015
bbdd:

You used an English word incorrectly and you didn't even bother to learn the correct usage.
What are you even saying? Typical Nigerian who revels in ignorance, mistakes and mediocrity.

GTFOH

One word, FOOL. Your mates contribute to the English dictionary everyday. That's why Obahiagbon get all your bleeped up selves bamboozled every time.
Re: See This Bombastic Tweet From Bello El Rufai To Mr Ayedee by amokeme(f): 8:42am On Jul 09, 2015
Joyekpen:
the boy is rich, his father rich, Fayose is rich, his kids rich. struggling nigerians think of ur own life and how to make it. This not change the price of fuel or stop the scarcity.
you know Nigerians hate minding their business. These people some idol youth are " defending or fighting" for already have their future secured. And the funny thing is that they have a way to settle their issues... Shebi fayose have sons?? None of them has said anything about the matter! Because they have better things to occupy themselves with. But its the youth that will be taking panadol for another persons headache. undecided

2 Likes

Re: See This Bombastic Tweet From Bello El Rufai To Mr Ayedee by Nobody: 8:42am On Jul 09, 2015
twitter fight is fake fight
Re: See This Bombastic Tweet From Bello El Rufai To Mr Ayedee by refreshrate: 8:43am On Jul 09, 2015
bbdd:

GTFOH

Trust me when I say this dude, this is one battle you're never gonna win. Just walk away leaving him in his state of whatever it is.
I am begging you.
Re: See This Bombastic Tweet From Bello El Rufai To Mr Ayedee by slap1(m): 8:44am On Jul 09, 2015
There is nothing even slightly special about the tweets. Stop all these nonsense!
Re: See This Bombastic Tweet From Bello El Rufai To Mr Ayedee by dealslip(f): 8:44am On Jul 09, 2015
donphilopus:
[s][/s]

Shut up! Was Fayose not rude when he was wishing Buhari death prior to the Election?! If you have nothing meaningful to contribute, pls keep yours fingers crossed!

Voltron no vex oh! abi you don vex? did Fayose wish their Father dead? The day he insults their Father, I support them to insult him. Leave the politicians to do their thing amongst themselves.
Re: See This Bombastic Tweet From Bello El Rufai To Mr Ayedee by Swagk101(m): 8:45am On Jul 09, 2015
KingTom:

Why are you wailing? grin
grin grin
Re: See This Bombastic Tweet From Bello El Rufai To Mr Ayedee by ndcide(m): 8:45am On Jul 09, 2015
The ONLY problem is that this made front page.
Re: See This Bombastic Tweet From Bello El Rufai To Mr Ayedee by Google63(m): 8:46am On Jul 09, 2015
MizMyColi:

Take your own advice already...

Tbh.
I don't care...

Forgery... Typical of ALL saTANists
Re: See This Bombastic Tweet From Bello El Rufai To Mr Ayedee by Caseless: 8:46am On Jul 09, 2015
dealslip:
Please stop commenting over the tweets of this overfed babies. I am surprised this spoilt northern kids are this rude. It is a reminder of the trash by Abacha's children, Jerry Useni and co, now we have Zahra and these El Rufai's sons that look like malnourished lizards are the height of disrespect. Is the general their father. I wish them and Zahra happy insulting. See that one chewing pounds like a goat
Idiat, I guess this Idiat below is from the north too.

ECOTERRORS:
Tomorrow APC will come and deny that Bashir twitter handle as fake.

Stupid boy of a stupid father

All these morons supporting him should tell him to visit Nairaland since he is feeling fly
Re: See This Bombastic Tweet From Bello El Rufai To Mr Ayedee by ikkkkk: 8:46am On Jul 09, 2015
Nairaland has been taken over by kids. Am so surprised that a topic of this nature made Front page.
Immature comments all over the place.

1 Like

Re: See This Bombastic Tweet From Bello El Rufai To Mr Ayedee by SAIBUHAR1(m): 8:48am On Jul 09, 2015
philips70:
It's been long I have seen this kind of uppercut, maybe only from Mike Tyson in his prime.
Mallam Nasir El-ruffai, recruiting his son as E-WARRIOR since 19th century
Re: See This Bombastic Tweet From Bello El Rufai To Mr Ayedee by fortnight: 8:50am On Jul 09, 2015
Any]
Re: See This Bombastic Tweet From Bello El Rufai To Mr Ayedee by dealslip(f): 8:51am On Jul 09, 2015
philips70:

I smell jolosy and frustration here.

Yes I am frustrated at the hypocrisy and double standard. When poor Northern youth kisses a girl and flaunts it, they say he is not a real Muslim they get stoned for fornication. When El Rufai's sons do that, we are jealous and frustrated.

Jealousy means not happy with the success of others? I ask you what should I be jealous of? A young boy kissing a white girl, a young boy chewing pounds, or a young boy lying down on the grass with his white girlfriend. All pictures don't look like success to me if that is what you aspire to do in your life.
Re: See This Bombastic Tweet From Bello El Rufai To Mr Ayedee by dealslip(f): 8:53am On Jul 09, 2015
Caseless:
Idiat, I guess this Idiat below is from the north too.

Pardon me. did you just say something?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Okupe: Why Atiku Defeated Saraki In PDP Primaries / Tinubu Is Too Old To Lead Nigeria, He Is Supposed To Be Resting - Iyabo Ojo / President Bola Tinubu Welcomes Senate President Godswill Akpabio To The Villa

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.