Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,668 members, 7,816,747 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 04:15 PM

See This Bombastic Tweet From Bello El Rufai To Mr Ayedee - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / See This Bombastic Tweet From Bello El Rufai To Mr Ayedee (34588 Views)

Buhari Asked El-Rufai To Write Leaked Memo At Daura Meeting - Omojuwa, Authority / El-Rufai To Demolish 40 Churches, 3500 Houses, 16 Schools / El-rufai To Critics : GO AND DIE If You're Not Happy Over My Appointees (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: See This Bombastic Tweet From Bello El Rufai To Mr Ayedee by Orikinla(m): 8:53am On Jul 09, 2015
[size=18pt]Bello El Rufai, I know.
But who is Aye Dee?
Is he a member of the Ẹyẹ? grin[/size]

2 Likes

Re: See This Bombastic Tweet From Bello El Rufai To Mr Ayedee by frisky2good(m): 8:53am On Jul 09, 2015
“And the slaves of God are those who walk on the earth in humility and calmness, and when the foolish address them (with bad words) they reply back with mild words of gentleness.” (Quran 25:63)

When a spoilt brat decides to attack a self made man, I just keep quiet and watch. What does the kid know about life and politics? Politics is a dirty game and it is meant for partisan politicians to play. If Fayose says buhari wears diapers, it is left for APC members to reply him not one small boy that probably has never worked for a kobo in his life. What kind of enjoyment has this boy even seen? He should read about Ibrahim Abacha that used to fly his friends around in a private jet just for faaji. Even the owner of his favorite club (Daniel's) used to leave his club to fly around with Ibrahim but then, it was all over in a second. Muslims should remain calm even when faced with hostility but I guess their own interpretation of the Qur'an is different.
Re: See This Bombastic Tweet From Bello El Rufai To Mr Ayedee by abokikhalifa: 8:56am On Jul 09, 2015
ECOTERRORS:
Tomorrow APC will come and deny that Bashir twitter handle as fake.

Stupid boy of a stupid father

All these morons supporting him should tell him to visit Nairaland since he is feeling fly
show me ur father............. atlist his is a governor wa about urs?
Re: See This Bombastic Tweet From Bello El Rufai To Mr Ayedee by MizMyColi(f): 8:57am On Jul 09, 2015
Google63:

Forgery... Typical of ALL saTANists

cheesygringringrin
This reply shows I hit you where it hurts.
Change chanting folks only refer to Transformation Ambassadors as satanists when they are BUTT-HURT tonguecheesy
OkBye then.
Hava fine todaysmiley
Re: See This Bombastic Tweet From Bello El Rufai To Mr Ayedee by AMvanquish: 9:02am On Jul 09, 2015
MizMyColi:

Quit the exaggeration.
There is nothing bombastic here.
That we do not see certified documents relating to his wellness @Buhari does not mean he is free from illness of any kind. It comes with the territory of old age.
And even at that, I do not co-sign anyone who takes on the weaknesses of other for gain of any kind.

Elrufai's son is clearly in the wrong.
It goes against everything we stand for as a people for younglings to insult elders in such crass manner.
Especially when they have nothing in common.

Even when Fayose posted damning stuff against Buhari on ad pages, there were elements of truth in it....though hurtful.

It will be the height of crass stupidity, downgrading and foolishness if Fayose so much as dignifies that boy with a reply.

Why are you folks so hypocritical! Fayose bashes buhari and you point to elements of truth as justification. What elements of truth if I may ask? Did past presidents give you a certificate of clean health. Respect is earned and if an elderly person cant figure out how to behave as a proper adult, Expect Kids to bash you and teach you sense.

3 Likes

Re: See This Bombastic Tweet From Bello El Rufai To Mr Ayedee by espn(m): 9:04am On Jul 09, 2015
Officially we have stripped d stupid aydee of his heavy weight Title and given it to el-rufai,s son for d heavy,precise,well timed,mean,well targeted,technical,provocative,injurious,damaging,clinical orubebe, jegaing and demeaning uppercut to the senseless,shameless,foo.lish,disrespectful,unreasonable,un cultured,mismanaged and Satanoids scrotum.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: See This Bombastic Tweet From Bello El Rufai To Mr Ayedee by adamskutty(m): 9:05am On Jul 09, 2015
Google63:

Politics is the only section you have NEVER been objective
U go mind the hypocrite called mizmycoli, thank God no sensable person take her serious again. A green snake, this one is deadly than those who openly engage in tribalism. grin grin grin

Mama speaking from both sides of the mouth. grin grin grin

Hahhaha! Since there is nothing wrong in fayose mocking PMB because he is an old man, let me say this, i don't mean any harm o

Mizmycoli's 60 yr old father wears diapers and defecate in it from time to time, the old man is so weak becos his children failed in their responsibilities to their father, this is so sad.

No offence ooo, cos it is expected that most old people will encounter this kind of problem. grin grin grin

4 Likes

Re: See This Bombastic Tweet From Bello El Rufai To Mr Ayedee by Google63(m): 9:06am On Jul 09, 2015
MizMyColi:

cheesygringringrin
This reply shows I hit you where it hurts.
Change chanting folks only refer to Transformation Ambassadors as satanists when they are BUTT-HURT tonguecheesy
OkBye then.
Hava fine todaysmiley
Mind you, I'm not partisan to any political party, I just don't like when people's comments reeks of sentiments... Enjoy your day grin cheesy
Re: See This Bombastic Tweet From Bello El Rufai To Mr Ayedee by philips70(m): 9:07am On Jul 09, 2015
ndcide:
The ONLY problem is that this made front page.

saTAN get behind me. The day you grow up and create your own forum if you like be moving only saTANoids threads to front page. Before then let me enjoy my flow.
Re: See This Bombastic Tweet From Bello El Rufai To Mr Ayedee by 1after: 9:07am On Jul 09, 2015
[s]
MizMyColi:

Quit the exaggeration.
There is nothing bombastic here.
That we do not see certified documents relating to his wellness @Buhari does not mean he is free from illness of any kind. It comes with the territory of old age.
And even at that, I do not co-sign anyone who takes on the weaknesses of other for gain of any kind.

Elrufai's son is clearly in the wrong.
It goes against everything we stand for as a people for younglings to insult elders in such crass manner.
Especially when they have nothing in common.

Even when Fayose posted damning stuff against Buhari on ad pages, there were elements of truth in it....though hurtful.

It will be the height of crass stupidity, downgrading and foolishness if Fayose so much as dignifies that boy with a reply.
[/s]

Hypocrisy again. What about you guys that insult Buhari here daily? Is Buhari not old enough to be your father? Same with people that insult GEJ as well when he was the President. That same Aydee insult Buhari before the election, also during a debate with some APC guys. I have told you to stop defending all these people and be objective. The boy is guilty, same as Aydee.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: See This Bombastic Tweet From Bello El Rufai To Mr Ayedee by ayomutu(m): 9:07am On Jul 09, 2015
These fake twitter acount agba be
Re: See This Bombastic Tweet From Bello El Rufai To Mr Ayedee by carinmom(f): 9:08am On Jul 09, 2015
OREMUSSANCTUS:
Make dis kids enjoy wella, soon d father will sacrifice dem as he did to dem bro and sis.....
Are you therefore implying that GEJ sacrificed his siblings that died when he was president?

2 Likes

Re: See This Bombastic Tweet From Bello El Rufai To Mr Ayedee by AMvanquish: 9:09am On Jul 09, 2015
dealslip:

Yes I am frustrated at the hypocrisy and double standard. When poor Northern youth kisses a girl and flaunts it, they say he is not a real Muslim they get stoned for fornication. When El Rufai's sons do that, we are jealous and frustrated.

Jealousy means not happy with the success of others? I ask you what should I be jealous of? A young boy kissing a white girl, a young boy chewing pounds, or a young boy lying down on the grass with his white girlfriend. All pictures don't look like success to me if that is what you aspire to do in your life.

In Nigeria, where don't you find Double standards? Your making it look like it is peculiar to the north alone.
Re: See This Bombastic Tweet From Bello El Rufai To Mr Ayedee by goodgate: 9:14am On Jul 09, 2015
ECOTERRORS:
Tomorrow APC will come and deny that Bashir twitter handle as fake.

Stupid boy of a stupid father

All these morons supporting him should tell him to visit Nairaland since he is feeling fly
He's on Nairaland, he is currently viewing this thread.
Re: See This Bombastic Tweet From Bello El Rufai To Mr Ayedee by Nobody: 9:14am On Jul 09, 2015
carinmom:

Are you therefore implying that GEJ sacrificed his siblings that died when he was president?
Who be u?
Re: See This Bombastic Tweet From Bello El Rufai To Mr Ayedee by MizMyColi(f): 9:15am On Jul 09, 2015
AMvanquish:

Why are you folks so hypocritical! Fayose bashes buhari and you point to elements of truth as justification. What elements of truth if I may ask? Did past presidents give you a certificate of clean health. Respect is earned and if an elderly person cant figure out how to behave as a proper adult, Expect Kids to bash you and teach you sense.

If there were no truth, if none of what he said then made any sense, why bother spend over 20 million to get the ad to Nigerians.

I rarely insult people, but if I get so angry at a people that I must resort to insults, then I owe my intellect and theirs a duty to ensure that at least, it is issues based and not baseless.

In a formal setting, can that boy sit in a room with Fayose?

Okay, I hate being in this position....defending someone or an issue I am not totally cool with.
But I am reposting the ad to re-buttress my stand that though there were elements of truth...It still hurts.
Which is why I can understand if everyone sees it as payback time for Fayose.

I have been conscientious enough to admit that the remarks by Fayose were hurtful, would you be objective enough to equally admit that the jab by that boy was baseless and uncalled for? The same way majority of your ilk condemned Fayose at the time?

Re: See This Bombastic Tweet From Bello El Rufai To Mr Ayedee by MizMyColi(f): 9:17am On Jul 09, 2015
Google63:

Mind you, I'm not partisan to any political party, I just don't like when people's comments reeks of sentiments... Enjoy your day grin cheesy

Lmao.
I used to be this deluded too, till I told myself the hard truth.
Enjoy your day moregrin
Re: See This Bombastic Tweet From Bello El Rufai To Mr Ayedee by abiodun175(m): 9:20am On Jul 09, 2015
Shaadey:
Nice one @ur signature.
Re: See This Bombastic Tweet From Bello El Rufai To Mr Ayedee by dealslip(f): 9:21am On Jul 09, 2015
AMvanquish:

In Nigeria, where don't you find Double standards? Your making it look like it is peculiar to the north alone.

the prevalence of double standard is not a reason for its continued practice
Re: See This Bombastic Tweet From Bello El Rufai To Mr Ayedee by Jdesilentkiller(m): 9:23am On Jul 09, 2015
Can some good samaritan copy and paste the tweets, am using Nokia x2 and all I can see are lines and dots. Please
Re: See This Bombastic Tweet From Bello El Rufai To Mr Ayedee by bbdd: 9:24am On Jul 09, 2015
philips70:

One word, FOOL. Your mates contribute to the English dictionary everyday. That's why Obahiagbon get all your bleeped up selves bamboozled every time.

Admit you made a mistake and correct yourself.
Stop defending your foolishness and apparent lack of grammar.
This has nothing to do with any honorable.
You made a mistake. Just say my bad and move on
No that's too big.

Olodo oshi. Reveling in foolishness by bringing up irrelevant conjectures.

1 Like

Re: See This Bombastic Tweet From Bello El Rufai To Mr Ayedee by bbjummy: 9:25am On Jul 09, 2015
Wondering why these kids are involved? @Bello El-Rufai I know Fayose didn't mention you in his talks or did he? If it pained your father, let your father deal with it the way he should and not you.
Re: See This Bombastic Tweet From Bello El Rufai To Mr Ayedee by Shaadey: 9:26am On Jul 09, 2015
abiodun175:
Nice one @ur signature.
thanks...got it from a song tho

1 Like

Re: See This Bombastic Tweet From Bello El Rufai To Mr Ayedee by bbdd: 9:27am On Jul 09, 2015
refreshrate:

Trust me when I say this dude, this is one battle you're never gonna win. Just walk away leaving him in his state of whatever it is.
I am begging you.

Lol
The guy is something else.
Admit you made a mistake. No.
Gosh. Human beings sha.
Re: See This Bombastic Tweet From Bello El Rufai To Mr Ayedee by Google63(m): 9:27am On Jul 09, 2015
MizMyColi:

Lmao.
I used to be this deluded too, till I told myself the hard truth.
Enjoy your day moregrin
And supporting a dead party is the hard truth?... Its high time you rose from your cozy bed and face the challenges of the day... Have a great day ahead grin cheesy
Re: See This Bombastic Tweet From Bello El Rufai To Mr Ayedee by philips70(m): 9:31am On Jul 09, 2015
bbdd:

Admit you made a mistake and correct yourself.
Stop defending your foolishness and apparent lack of grammar.
This has nothing to do with any honorable.
You made a mistake. Just say my bad and move on
No that's too big.

Olodo oshi. Reveling in foolishness by bringing up irrelevant conjectures.

If it will make your erec..tion come to life this morning then take it. E be like say you disappoint your girl this morning hence this frustration. That word was used only in a funny way without recourse to its dictionary meaning. But as usual some jobless guy will always be on the prowl. Enjoy your EREC..TION and finish your work before your best friend do it for you!
Re: See This Bombastic Tweet From Bello El Rufai To Mr Ayedee by MizMyColi(f): 9:31am On Jul 09, 2015
1after:
[s][/s]

Hypocrisy again. What about you guys that insult Buhari here daily? Is Buhari not old enough to be your father? Same with people that insult GEJ as well when he was the President. That same Aydee insult Buhari before the election, also during a debate with some APC guys. I have told you to stop defending all these people and be objective. The boy is guilty, same as Aydee.

No.
You failed to read my submission with a level of objectivity.
You're prolly beclouded with the impression that I will always support anything PDP.

If Adesina had called Fayose a vagabond, if Garba had done so, If Lai had done so....
I won't be on this thread to say a word.
You know why?

I understand that politics can be war at times, where all is fair.
If that boy had called Fayose a double faced human being who claims to care for his people but plunders them day and night, I would understand, infact, the highest I can say is "What proof does he have, if he has none, then he should shut up, but if he does, then Fayose should watch it!
I am just irked at the fact that a little boy who knows nothing about the intricacies of politics in high places could resort to using so strong a word....VAGABOND

Look, I have reduced communication with most of my friends on here, offline, because of how I see them insult Oga Bubu.
It shows the quality of an individual when all they do is heap insults at any slight provocation, and even sometimes, when unprovoked.
Insults and my person do not bode well.
I once tried towing that path, but I quickly repented and made my stance publicly known.
Sometimes I see a post where someone made so much sense and I click like on their post.
But the moment it occurs to me that he or she insulted BuBu, I go back and click unlike....

Wait, why am I explaining all these sef

To each his own path.
Let those who derive joy from baseless insults continue.
Let those who don't continue towing the path of common sense, it is the greatest miracle of all ages.
Re: See This Bombastic Tweet From Bello El Rufai To Mr Ayedee by bbdd: 9:32am On Jul 09, 2015
philips70:

If it will make your erection come to life this morning then take it. E be like say you disappoint your girl this morning hence this frustration. That word was used only in a funny way without recourse to its dictionary meaning. But as usual some jobless guy will always be on the prowl. Enjoy your ERECTION and finish your work before your best friend do it for you!

Hahahaha
You say I'm jobless....
And I laughed...
And I laughed some more.
Hahahahahahahahahaah.
Nairaland front page is an achievement to you. Hahahaha

#out.
Re: See This Bombastic Tweet From Bello El Rufai To Mr Ayedee by darkjorse: 9:33am On Jul 09, 2015
That is one stupid thing about Hausa/ Muslims once their becomes governor or president. They also join in ruling the state and country and they want the power and respect due their dad.
Re: See This Bombastic Tweet From Bello El Rufai To Mr Ayedee by biznus: 9:34am On Jul 09, 2015
dealslip:

is there any other reason why I should think otherwise? Zahra already has a reputation on Twitter you know.
Yeah I'm aware of her 'reputation' on Twitter, but has there been any disreputable, vulgar twits yet unknown to me?
Re: See This Bombastic Tweet From Bello El Rufai To Mr Ayedee by MizMyColi(f): 9:38am On Jul 09, 2015
Google63:

And supporting a dead party is the hard truth?... Its high time you rose from your cozy bed and face the challenges of the day... Have a great day ahead grin cheesy

I'd rather go with a seemingly dead party than a seemingly evil one.
Ever heard of that passage where dry bones rose again?

Now is the time to re-build...
To breathe Life, the kind that is sustainable.

Checkout the folks who caused the death of PDP and where they have pitched tents.
Isn't it lovelygrin
*whistling*

Re: See This Bombastic Tweet From Bello El Rufai To Mr Ayedee by Raziii(m): 9:38am On Jul 09, 2015
Hmm... Nigeria is surely headed towards catastrophe...cus now we don't care what's right or wrong but its convenience... Just as we don't care what's corrupt or not just as long as it favor us... He is a public figure now cus he's dad is a governor..so he should act right!!! We curse the Americans for upholding gay right... But morally speaking who r we to judge them

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

"No Oil From Niger Delta If North Sabotages Osinbajo" – Militants / Buhari Hosted By Chile Eboe-Osuji, President Of International Criminal Court / 2019: Atiku Gave Me Greatest Fight Over Due Process Unit – Dr. Ezekwesil

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 66
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.