Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,691 members, 7,816,824 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 05:58 PM

See This Bombastic Tweet From Bello El Rufai To Mr Ayedee - Politics (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / See This Bombastic Tweet From Bello El Rufai To Mr Ayedee (34590 Views)

Buhari Asked El-Rufai To Write Leaked Memo At Daura Meeting - Omojuwa, Authority / El-Rufai To Demolish 40 Churches, 3500 Houses, 16 Schools / El-rufai To Critics : GO AND DIE If You're Not Happy Over My Appointees (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: See This Bombastic Tweet From Bello El Rufai To Mr Ayedee by Classicman47(m): 11:40am On Jul 09, 2015
AMvanquish:

Read books bruh. Don't just swallow comments and believe what you hear. El rufai opened his Quantity surveying firm as far back as 1986.
He was one of the Indigene pioneer quantity surveyors in the old kaduna state.. He has been comfortable even before venturing into politics.

But politics sure made him more comfortable don't you think?
Re: See This Bombastic Tweet From Bello El Rufai To Mr Ayedee by Rikidony(m): 11:46am On Jul 09, 2015
philips70:

El Rufai is not a poor man o. Anyhow the children of the rich spend their money it's their business as long as it's not government money. It's not a crime to be rich.
Dude being rich is not a crime, u cnt trust naija politicians when it comes to money angry
Re: See This Bombastic Tweet From Bello El Rufai To Mr Ayedee by bamipet01: 11:46am On Jul 09, 2015
Fayose doesn't deserve any respect. This is jst take back of wot he had done. Whatever u do, u receive.
Re: See This Bombastic Tweet From Bello El Rufai To Mr Ayedee by Rikidony(m): 11:47am On Jul 09, 2015
ibrokola:
G His Dad is a Multi Billionaire before becoming KD governor!
angry angry
Re: See This Bombastic Tweet From Bello El Rufai To Mr Ayedee by Rikidony(m): 11:49am On Jul 09, 2015
kokoA:
Why you dey vex? Is it your money?
wetin consign you angryangry
Re: See This Bombastic Tweet From Bello El Rufai To Mr Ayedee by walozanga(m): 11:49am On Jul 09, 2015
[quote author=philips70 post=35645046]

That's not rudeness, but some quantum of intelligence from the son of the man you guys call a midget. Respect is not deserved but earned.[/quot

MY FRIEND YOUR THEORY IS 100% WRONG. EVEN A MAD MAN DESERVES RESPECT.
Re: See This Bombastic Tweet From Bello El Rufai To Mr Ayedee by 1after: 11:56am On Jul 09, 2015
MizMyColi:

Maybe this is what gives me a moral and locus standi of sorts to speak against these insults.
At least I don't insult people, even when provokedtongue
I just think it's unnecessary.
Look Bro, I guess I have never said it clearly before....
But if not for the way APC folks kept insulting Oga Jona on here....I prolly would have remained apolitical or even joined APC.

I found it hard to reconcile the venomic bile which they threw against the man, and his image as a person.
Okay, add that to the fact that my spirit has never accepted Buhari as an individual.

Well, you are right.
It is indeed sheer stupidity, except of course they are being paid.
I guess that word VAGABOND really got to me...you know there are insults and there are insults, and then, the fact that folks were busy celebrating him made me feel like slapping sense into them.

Thanks @Your last statement.

On the issue of being neutral....."In the words of Israeliairforce"

^^^ This is like a rule book to me, you get?
No one who comments actively on politics section or just visits should keep deluding themselves that they are not Partisan.

You have a point about all the insult meted out to GEJ, but people did worst thing for Obasanjo and Yar Adua. APC and PDP are guilty of the insult and name calling, before the election I know how folks curse and insult Buhari daily, you have also done same in the past. Nigerian's are used to insulting there President from the time of Obasanjo, so GEJ's own shouldn't be an excuse for you to join PDP. You willingly join PDP cos you dont like Buhari/He is from the North cheesy cheesy cheesy

1 Like

Re: See This Bombastic Tweet From Bello El Rufai To Mr Ayedee by LasoulMacuby(m): 12:01pm On Jul 09, 2015
dealslip:
Please stop commenting over the tweets of this overfed babies. I am surprised this spoilt northern kids are this rude. It is a reminder of the trash endured with Abacha's children, Jerry Useni and co, now we have Zahra and these El Rufai's sons that look like malnourished lizards are the height of disrespect. Is the general their father. I wish them and Zahra happy insulting. See that one chewing pounds like a goat
AFTER READING ALL THE THRASH U JUST WROTE UP THERE, ONLY AN EDIOT WILL FAIL TO UNDERSTAND THAT YOU A A VERY STUPID FOOL, "SONS THAT LOOK LIKE A MALNOURISHED LIZARD'' WILL FEED YOU AND UR USELESS GENERATION TILL INFINITY, BLOODY EDIAT!
Re: See This Bombastic Tweet From Bello El Rufai To Mr Ayedee by Nobody: 12:22pm On Jul 09, 2015
philips70:
It's been long I have seen this kind of uppercut, maybe only from Mike Tyson in his prime.

Tell ya that kid went

Re: See This Bombastic Tweet From Bello El Rufai To Mr Ayedee by Nobody: 12:23pm On Jul 09, 2015
LasoulMacuby:

AFTER READING ALL THE THRASH U JUST WROTE UP THERE, ONLY AN EDIOT WILL FAIL TO UNDERSTAND THAT YOU A A VERY STUPID FOOL, "SONS THAT LOOK LIKE A MALNOURISHED LIZARD'' WILL FEED YOU AND UR USELESS GENERATION TILL INFINITY, BLOODY EDIAT!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: See This Bombastic Tweet From Bello El Rufai To Mr Ayedee by ExInferis(m): 12:24pm On Jul 09, 2015
dealslip:
Please stop commenting over the tweets of this overfed babies. I am surprised this spoilt northern kids are this rude. It is a reminder of the trash endured with Abacha's children, Jerry Useni and co, now we have Zahra and these El Rufai's sons that look like malnourished lizards are the height of disrespect. Is the general their father. I wish them and Zahra happy insulting. See that one chewing pounds like a goat

so calling them overfed babies and malnourished lizards is not insulting?

double standards.

besides, you and all the people liking your comments spend a great deal of your time and data insulting everything under the sun. Nairaland should be rebranded InsultLand.
Re: See This Bombastic Tweet From Bello El Rufai To Mr Ayedee by 2dillu2(m): 12:41pm On Jul 09, 2015
Shaadey:
Actually Fayose too is quite disrespectful. ...

well all these cyber-fight is enough make them arrange space where dem fit fight physically....Ajegunle preferably and filmed with enough cctv cameras ...then I'll take them serious....
that Bello guy no fit beat me for boxing talkless of Ayedee
Re: See This Bombastic Tweet From Bello El Rufai To Mr Ayedee by Shaadey: 12:43pm On Jul 09, 2015
2dillu2:
that Bello guy no fit beat me for boxing talkless of Ayedee
hehe...asin like seriously? ?
Re: See This Bombastic Tweet From Bello El Rufai To Mr Ayedee by Nobody: 1:14pm On Jul 09, 2015
dealslip:

Change you want and Change you got. Shikena.
Re: See This Bombastic Tweet From Bello El Rufai To Mr Ayedee by sunshine1974(m): 4:57pm On Jul 09, 2015
That's it na
ECOTERRORS:
Tomorrow APC will come and deny that Bashir twitter handle as fake.

Stupid boy of a stupid father

All these morons supporting him should tell him to visit Nairaland since he is feeling fly
Re: See This Bombastic Tweet From Bello El Rufai To Mr Ayedee by majid666(m): 5:38pm On Jul 09, 2015
chiangyokay:
wow
I do support dis guy bello, when fayose was seriously talkin shit again buhari so him don forget abi, is pay bank time o
Re: See This Bombastic Tweet From Bello El Rufai To Mr Ayedee by ichommy(m): 5:35am On Jul 10, 2015
How far with your I.T placement?
How are you doing?

amokeme:
you know Nigerians hate minding their business. These people some idol youth are " defending or fighting" for already have their future secured. And the funny thing is that they have a way to settle their issues... Shebi fayose have sons?? None of them has said anything about the matter! Because they have better things to occupy themselves with. But its the youth that will be taking panadol for another persons headache. undecided
Re: See This Bombastic Tweet From Bello El Rufai To Mr Ayedee by amokeme(f): 10:33am On Jul 10, 2015
ichommy:
How far with your I.T placement?
How are you doing?

fine... But am not finding the stress funny sad was sick recently sef..
Re: See This Bombastic Tweet From Bello El Rufai To Mr Ayedee by ichommy(m): 10:39am On Jul 10, 2015
Sorry eh. Take care Dear.
amokeme:
fine... But am not finding the stress funny sad was sick recently sef..
Re: See This Bombastic Tweet From Bello El Rufai To Mr Ayedee by amokeme(f): 10:57am On Jul 10, 2015
ichommy:
Sorry eh. Take care Dear.
thanks dear.. How about you?
Re: See This Bombastic Tweet From Bello El Rufai To Mr Ayedee by 2dillu2(m): 11:54am On Jul 10, 2015
Shaadey:
hehe...asin like seriously? ?
his picture

Re: See This Bombastic Tweet From Bello El Rufai To Mr Ayedee by Shaadey: 7:35pm On Jul 10, 2015
grin
2dillu2:
his picture
shocked
2dillu2:
his picture
hehe I think ure right

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

"No Oil From Niger Delta If North Sabotages Osinbajo" – Militants / Ekiti: Fayose’s Failure To Pay Drivers Sparks Violence / Youths Resist Fulani Herdsmen Attack In Ebonyi State

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.