Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,710 members, 7,816,916 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 08:08 PM

See This Bombastic Tweet From Bello El Rufai To Mr Ayedee - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / See This Bombastic Tweet From Bello El Rufai To Mr Ayedee (34593 Views)

Buhari Asked El-Rufai To Write Leaked Memo At Daura Meeting - Omojuwa, Authority / El-Rufai To Demolish 40 Churches, 3500 Houses, 16 Schools / El-rufai To Critics : GO AND DIE If You're Not Happy Over My Appointees (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: See This Bombastic Tweet From Bello El Rufai To Mr Ayedee by Google63(m): 9:42am On Jul 09, 2015
MizMyColi:

No.
You failed to read my submission with a level of objectivity.
You're prolly beclouded with the impression that I will always support anything PDP.

If Adesina had called Fayose a vagabond, if Garba had done so, If Lai had done so....
I won't be on this thread to say a word.
You know why?

I understand that politics can be war at times, where all is fair.
If that boy had called Fayose a double faced human being who claims to care for his people but plunders them day and night, I would understand, infact, the highest I can say is "What proof does he have, if he has none, then he should shut up, but if he does, then Fayose should watch it!
I am just irked at the fact that a little boy who knows nothing about the intricacies of politics in high places could resort to using so strong a word....VAGABOND

Look, I have reduced communication with most of my friends on here, offline, because of how I see them insult Oga Bubu.
It shows the quality of an individual when all they do is heap insults at any slight provocation, and even sometimes, when unprovoked.
Insults and my person do not bode well.
I once tried towing that path, but I quickly repented and made my stance publicly known.
Sometimes I see a post where someone made so much sense and I click like on their post.
But the moment it occurs to me that he or she insulted BuBu, I go back and click unlike....

Wait, why am I explaining all these sef

To each his own path.
Let those who derive joy from baseless insults continue.
Let those who don't continue towing the path of common sense, it is the greatest miracle of all ages.
Are you telling me you ve never insulted PMB too? I I'll remind you when I find out

1 Like

Re: See This Bombastic Tweet From Bello El Rufai To Mr Ayedee by 1after: 9:44am On Jul 09, 2015
MizMyColi:

No.
You failed to read my submission with a level of objectivity.
You're prolly beclouded with the impression that I will always support anything PDP.

If Adesina had called Fayose a vagabond, if Garba had done so, If Lai had done so....
I won't be on this thread to say a word.
You know why?

I understand that politics can be war at times, where all is fair.
If that boy had called Fayose a double faced human being who claims to care for his people but plunders them day and night, I would understand, infact, the highest I can say is "What proof does he have, if he has none, then he should shut up, but if he does, then Fayose should watch it!
I am just irked at the fact that a little boy who knows nothing about the intricacies of politics in high places could resort to using so strong a word....VAGABOND

Look, I have reduced communication with most of my friends on here, offline, because of how I see them insult Oga Bubu.
It shows the quality of an individual when all they do is heap insults at any slight provocation, and even sometimes, when unprovoked.
Insults and my person do not bode well.
I once tried towing that path, but I quickly repented and made my stance publicly known.
Sometimes I see a post where someone made so much sense and I click like on their post.
But the moment it occurs to me that he or she insulted BuBu, I go back and click unlike....

To each his own path.
Let those who don't continue towing the path of common sense, it is the greatest miracle of all ages.

Sis, Honestly You will always make more sense if you remain neutral. How is the boy different from people that insult Buhari here daily? How are you sure Fayose son is not even among some monikers here that insult the President and Osibanjo daily. You cant defend this one my dear, they are all guilty of the name calling. Aydee insult people daily, if you insult my father and i give it back to you, its no case. They call his father midget and he called someone's father vagabond, tit for tat. I laugh cos people come here daily to insult the President but will still go to bed hungry and jobless, those people dont even read the insult nor curse. lolzzzz. There kids are in far way Europe enjoying, while jobless people defend them on here daily. Is that not stupidity?

Most people talking about morals on this thread curse and insult everyone daily, I cant complain about insult when I dish it out to people as well else its broad day light hypocrisy. Though, I respect your opinion sis.

1 Like

Re: See This Bombastic Tweet From Bello El Rufai To Mr Ayedee by carinmom(f): 9:49am On Jul 09, 2015
OREMUSSANCTUS:

Who be u?

Ask google
Re: See This Bombastic Tweet From Bello El Rufai To Mr Ayedee by MizMyColi(f): 9:55am On Jul 09, 2015
Google63:
Are you telling me you ve never insulted PMB too? I I'll remind you when I find out

Perhaps, you failed to read this part in the post you quoted...

MizMyColi:

To each his own path.

^^^
That said, I challenge you or anyone reading this to point to a post where I blatantly or even subtly insulted the person of Oga BuBu on this forum...... especially post-April 28, 2015
I owe you N1,000 worth of airtime.

I created this thread https://www.nairaland.com/2282829/nairaland-democrats-criticisms-president-elect-repentant because of a comment I made on here about Buhari's health as it relates to his cows...
I am very good at throwing jabs using sarcasm, even though I did not insult him, I felt a prick of conscience and made a resolve.
One I have tried to keep till date.

I now await anyone who wishes to call me out for my hypocrisy.
Re: See This Bombastic Tweet From Bello El Rufai To Mr Ayedee by discusant: 9:55am On Jul 09, 2015
Brothers quarrel.

Please stop using NL to promote Fulani/Yoruba differences. The two groups are like ewedu soup and amala. Yoruba has been turned to Fulani by Islamic religion.
Re: See This Bombastic Tweet From Bello El Rufai To Mr Ayedee by ShineuEye: 10:06am On Jul 09, 2015
Whos is bello, mr aye dee we know.
Re: See This Bombastic Tweet From Bello El Rufai To Mr Ayedee by tiptopy03(m): 10:07am On Jul 09, 2015
It is so pathetic that some people are yet to embrace The cheapest MTN data plan. They still live in the era of 350MB for 1000 naira which is of no match to the usage of data on android, IOS, windows phone and modems. This is unlike cheat package, it is legal and affordable. With 1100 naira (cash and bank wire) or 1200 airtime worth you can enjoy 1 gigabyte of mtn data. Give it a try, and you will be one of the host that are already enjoying this package. Contact us at tiptopy consult on via call, sms or whatsapp on 08067867807, 08138421163.
Re: See This Bombastic Tweet From Bello El Rufai To Mr Ayedee by Google63(m): 10:09am On Jul 09, 2015
MizMyColi:

Perhaps, you failed to read this part in the post you quoted...

^^^
That said, I challenge you or anyone reading this to point to a post where I blatantly or even subtly insulted the person of Oga BuBu on this forum...... especially post-April 28, 2015
I owe you N1,000 worth of airtime.

I now await anyone who wishes to call me out for my hypocrisy.
Your posts and threads in politics section will not escape the scrutiny of my eagle eyes cool
Re: See This Bombastic Tweet From Bello El Rufai To Mr Ayedee by philips70(m): 10:10am On Jul 09, 2015
bbdd:

Lol
The guy is something else.
Admit you made a mistake. No.
Gosh. Human beings sha.

Oponu, English language can be used in any flexible manner in a forum such as this. When Shaggy used the word bombastic in his music I don't think he went searching for its dictionary meaning. The word was used solely for its aesthetic and fun value and common sense which obviously is not common with you should have told you that. Hope you had A1 in English language?
Re: See This Bombastic Tweet From Bello El Rufai To Mr Ayedee by MizMyColi(f): 10:10am On Jul 09, 2015
1after:

Sis, Honestly You will always make more sense if you remain neutral. How is the boy different from people that insult Buhari here daily? How are you sure Fayose son is not even among some monikers here that insult the President and Osibanjo daily. You cant defend this one my dear, they are all guilty of the name calling. Aydee insult people daily, if you insult my father and i give it back to you, its no case. They call his father midget and he called someone's father vagabond, tit for tat. I laugh cos people come here daily to insult the President but will still go to bed hungry and jobless, those people dont even read the insult nor curse. lolzzzz. There kids are in far way Europe enjoying, while jobless people defend them on here daily. Is that not stupidity?

Most people talking about morals on this thread curse and insult everyone daily, I cant complain about insult when I dish it out to people as well else its broad day light hypocrisy. Though, I respect your opinion sis.

Maybe this is what gives me a moral and locus standi of sorts to speak against these insults.
At least I don't insult people, even when provokedtongue
I just think it's unnecessary.
Look Bro, I guess I have never said it clearly before....
But if not for the way APC folks kept insulting Oga Jona on here....I prolly would have remained apolitical or even joined APC.

I found it hard to reconcile the venomic bile which they threw against the man, and his image as a person.
Okay, add that to the fact that my spirit has never accepted Buhari as an individual.

Well, you are right.
It is indeed sheer stupidity, except of course they are being paid.
I guess that word VAGABOND really got to me...you know there are insults and there are insults, and then, the fact that folks were busy celebrating him made me feel like slapping sense into them.

Thanks @Your last statement.

On the issue of being neutral....."In the words of Israeliairforce"
To be neutral doesn't mean absence of political leaning or persuasion.

Neutrals don't rejoice when calamity befalls the Country because they hate the President or the Governor.

They have feelings and sympathies for the people dying or displaced in Middlebelt and Northeast because of activities of Fulani herdsmen and Bokoharam respectively.

They appreciate and don't criticize development.

They appreciate talents and refrain from pulling them down.

They don't judge someone by their tribe, region, religion or political persuasion rather on merit, equity and track records

They are generally polite and civil during conversation or debate.

# But they don't like being insulted hence their contributions are limited.

^^^ This is like a rule book to me, you get?
No one who comments actively on politics section or just visits should keep deluding themselves that they are not Partisan.

1 Like

Re: See This Bombastic Tweet From Bello El Rufai To Mr Ayedee by MizMyColi(f): 10:14am On Jul 09, 2015
Google63:

Your posts and threads in politics section will not escape the scrutiny of my eagle eyes cool

Owh, please do.
I need critics to keep me accountable.

Even though it is what is usually obtainable in this section, it will be a shame to see myself degenerate into some uncouth, rude, vituperative, hate filled bitch...
Re: See This Bombastic Tweet From Bello El Rufai To Mr Ayedee by belac: 10:16am On Jul 09, 2015
dealslip:

Yes I am frustrated at the hypocrisy and double standard. When poor Northern youth kisses a girl and flaunts it, they say he is not a real Muslim they get stoned for fornication. When El Rufai's sons do that, we are jealous and frustrated.

Jealousy means not happy with the success of others? I ask you what should I be jealous of? A young boy kissing a white girl, a young boy chewing pounds, or a young boy lying down on the grass with his white girlfriend. All pictures don't look like success to me if that is what you aspire to do in your life.
Two bottle of origin for this babe with barbecue,

Leave that my name sake to keep bla in ignorant
Re: See This Bombastic Tweet From Bello El Rufai To Mr Ayedee by belac: 10:18am On Jul 09, 2015
Orikinla:
[size=18pt]Bello El Rufai, I know.
But who is Aye Dee?
Is he a member of the Ẹyẹ ? grin[/size]
slowpoke are you one?
Re: See This Bombastic Tweet From Bello El Rufai To Mr Ayedee by dealslip(f): 10:18am On Jul 09, 2015
belac:
Two bottle of origin for this babe with barbecue,

Leave that my name sake to keep bla in ignorant
thanks jare make I sip the origin, I really need it right now.

1 Like

Re: See This Bombastic Tweet From Bello El Rufai To Mr Ayedee by Nobody: 10:25am On Jul 09, 2015
bunch of overfeeded braths...
Re: See This Bombastic Tweet From Bello El Rufai To Mr Ayedee by Nobody: 10:30am On Jul 09, 2015
philips70:
Bacanista, firefire, temitemi come see the way El Rufai son take una Twitter head of department rub ground. If I were Mr Aye Dee I will take a long break from Twitter after this knock out.

Where is the knockout?
Re: See This Bombastic Tweet From Bello El Rufai To Mr Ayedee by AMvanquish: 10:30am On Jul 09, 2015
MizMyColi:

If there were no truth, if none of what he said then made any sense, why bother spend over 20 million to get the ad to Nigerians.

I rarely insult people, but if I get so angry at a people that I must resort to insults, then I owe my intellect and theirs a duty to ensure that at least, it is issues based and not baseless.

In a formal setting, can that boy sit in a room with Fayose?

Okay, I hate being in this position....defending someone or an issue I am not totally cool with.
But I am reposting the ad to re-buttress my stand that though there were elements of truth...It still hurts.
Which is why I can understand if everyone sees it as payback time for Fayose.

I have been conscientious enough to admit that the remarks by Fayose were hurtful, would you be objective enough to equally admit that the jab by that boy was baseless and uncalled for? The same way majority of your ilk condemned Fayose at the time?

U still have not made any point! What is the element of truth in fayose's accusation, Spending 20million is not a justification . They are politicians and have the budget to bring opponents down. When Billions are earmarked for Campaigns, 20million is a drop in the ocean. Well, Maybe the boy cant sit in the same room with Fayose, But this is not 1970. Its the 21st century and social media brings you an audience that wouldn't grace your presence on a normal day. Still I reiterate, Respect is reciprocal.
Re: See This Bombastic Tweet From Bello El Rufai To Mr Ayedee by Nobody: 10:30am On Jul 09, 2015
dealslip:

seeking to break twitter and get affirmation is what I see. Hypocrisy smells all over the migdet and his lizard look alike sons. What intelligence will come out of someone chewing pounds like a goat. Kissing Oyinbo while the hands of his mates are been chopped off for immaterial offences less severe than his.
mtchewww, they can't train their children, yet they want to train other peoples children. Lubbish
thank you for spotting their hypocrisies...the northern elites are all freaking hypocrites,....enforcing sharia thereby maiming the populace while their kids fly around the place... angry angry angry angry...
Re: See This Bombastic Tweet From Bello El Rufai To Mr Ayedee by MizMyColi(f): 10:36am On Jul 09, 2015
AMvanquish:

U still have not made any point! What is the element of truth in fayose's accusation, Spending 20million is not a justification . They are politicians and have the budget to bring opponents down. When Billions are earmarked for Campaigns, 20million is a drop in the ocean. Well, Maybe the boy cant sit in the same room with Fayose, But this is not 1970. Its the 21st century and social media brings you an audience that wouldn't grace your presence on a normal day. Still I reiterate, Respect is reciprocal.

And I reiterate still...

I said "in a formal setting"

And if a person doesn't respect you, then you mustn't respect them too?
I have said so much about this on this thread...you might wanna do some reading up if you wish to.
and oh, take a look at that ad again and sincerely answer to yourself if it's balderdash and meaningless...given previous antecedents, and compare that to the word "VAGABOND"

Good Day.
Re: See This Bombastic Tweet From Bello El Rufai To Mr Ayedee by Classicman47(m): 10:37am On Jul 09, 2015
philips70:

El Rufai is not a poor man o. Anyhow the children of the rich spend their money it's their business as long as it's not government money. It's not a crime to be rich.

Go and sit down my friend!
Which El Rufai is rich? How did he make his money? How many biznesses does he own?
How many products in Nigeria has his name attached to it.
U need to get some education son.
The man got whatever money u think he has thru politics, and politics money is state money take it or leave it.
Re: See This Bombastic Tweet From Bello El Rufai To Mr Ayedee by Nobody: 10:38am On Jul 09, 2015
philips70:
Bacanista, firefire, temitemi come see the way El Rufai son take una Twitter head of department rub ground. If I were Mr Aye Dee I will take a long break from Twitter after this knock out.

That young man just showed how stupid he is, why can't he show he is better and classier than the supposed vagabond by teaching him what respect is.
Re: See This Bombastic Tweet From Bello El Rufai To Mr Ayedee by shotster50(m): 10:38am On Jul 09, 2015
Funny thing about all of these is that Mr Ayedee with his antecedents is the one doing the reproaching.. How soon we forget...
Re: See This Bombastic Tweet From Bello El Rufai To Mr Ayedee by coputa(m): 10:38am On Jul 09, 2015
philips70:

I smell jolosy and frustration here.
jealous of who,the son of a criminal.
Re: See This Bombastic Tweet From Bello El Rufai To Mr Ayedee by philips70(m): 10:40am On Jul 09, 2015
gboss4sure:

Where is the knockout?

Mr Aye Dee takes Twitter bants very seriously. Trust me he will be withdrawn for a time. And yes that was a knockout and Aye Dee is not intelligent enough to take on Bello. He's overrated, if it was Ohimai or one Ibekwe I know it would have been a Twit war.
Re: See This Bombastic Tweet From Bello El Rufai To Mr Ayedee by ibrokola(m): 10:44am On Jul 09, 2015
G
Rikidony:

No be this guy attitude the worry me but na the Kaduna state money wei im white babe d enjoy the vex me angry angry angry angry angry
His Dad is a Multi Billionaire before becoming KD governor!
Re: See This Bombastic Tweet From Bello El Rufai To Mr Ayedee by philips70(m): 10:48am On Jul 09, 2015
tochimas:

That young man just showed how stupid he is, why can't he show he is better and classier than the supposed vagabond by teaching him what respect is.

Bello only stood for his brother by addressing the hypocrisy of Aye Dee's tweet. These guys and including the same Fayose insult PMB and his family daily on Twitter. Since 2003 when PMB indicated interest in the presidency there's no name he has not been called including very demeaning graphic images painted of him in the media. Bashir's was just a little defense of the numerous onslaught on the president. And for going to Fayose, the boy deserves a presidential handshake. Nobody has monopoly of madness.
Re: See This Bombastic Tweet From Bello El Rufai To Mr Ayedee by kokoA(m): 10:53am On Jul 09, 2015
Rikidony:

No be this guy attitude the worry me but na the Kaduna state money wei im white babe d enjoy the vex me angry angry angry angry angry
Why you dey vex? Is it your money?
Re: See This Bombastic Tweet From Bello El Rufai To Mr Ayedee by OmoOlomu(m): 10:57am On Jul 09, 2015
OREMUSSANCTUS:
Make dis kids enjoy wella, soon d father will sacrifice dem as he did to dem bro and sis.....
Or how do u explain a situation wheReby 2 children died at their prime cum peak.
#close mouth
are u God ?
Re: See This Bombastic Tweet From Bello El Rufai To Mr Ayedee by AMvanquish: 11:12am On Jul 09, 2015
MizMyColi:

And I reiterate still...

I said "in a formal setting"

And if a person doesn't respect you, then you mustn't respect them too?
I have said so much about this on this thread...you might wanna do some reading up if you wish to.
and oh, take a look at that ad again and sincerely answer to yourself if it's balderdash and meaningless...given previous antecedents, and compare that to the word "VAGABOND"

Good Day.

Respect is reciprocal but not by force. Previous antecedents you say! Hmm! One was assassinated, One died in office abruptly, One was obviously sick and everyone knew about this. So how does this relate to PMB apart from them being NorthWest in Origin ,if you want to use antecedents. Its called propaganda and it works on gullible folks. That ad was very distasteful and I imagine if it was someone dear to me put on blast like that. Fayose threw caution to the wind with that ad. If you do something and are cool with it, Don't complain when its done to you.

Good day...
Re: See This Bombastic Tweet From Bello El Rufai To Mr Ayedee by Cityguy: 11:18am On Jul 09, 2015
Excuse meeeee! Where is the so called 'bombastic' tweet na? Wetin even make me open this kind thing for early momo?
Re: See This Bombastic Tweet From Bello El Rufai To Mr Ayedee by AMvanquish: 11:19am On Jul 09, 2015
Classicman47:

Go and sit down my friend!
Which El Rufai is rich? How did he make his money? How many biznesses does he own?
How many products in Nigeria has his name attached to it.
U need to get some education son.
The man got whatever money u think he has thru politics, and politics money is state money take it or leave it.

Read books bruh. Don't just swallow comments and believe what you hear. El rufai opened his Quantity surveying firm as far back as 1986.
He was one of the Indigene pioneer quantity surveyors in the old kaduna state.. He has been comfortable even before venturing into politics.
Re: See This Bombastic Tweet From Bello El Rufai To Mr Ayedee by Blackfire(m): 11:25am On Jul 09, 2015
ECOTERRORS:
Tomorrow APC will come and deny that Bashir twitter handle as fake.

Stupid boy of a stupid father

All these morons supporting him should tell him to visit Nairaland since he is feeling fly

even u know say... Him no fit think am..

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Obasanjo's Son, Oba, In Motor Accident / "No Oil From Niger Delta If North Sabotages Osinbajo" – Militants / Photos From PDP Rally For Kwara By-election

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 85
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.