Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,051 members, 7,814,608 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 04:05 PM

Fear In Rivers Over Alleged Transfer Of Boko Haram Detainees To P-harcourt - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Fear In Rivers Over Alleged Transfer Of Boko Haram Detainees To P-harcourt (28043 Views)

Wike Leads The Arrest Of 15 Mechanics In Rivers Over Black Soot. PICS / Army Hands Over 275 Boko Haram Detainees To Borno State Government (photos) / APC Refutes Alleged Relocation Of Boko-haram Detainees To Anambra - Vanguard (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Fear In Rivers Over Alleged Transfer Of Boko Haram Detainees To P-harcourt by softvio(m): 6:39am On Jul 09, 2015
Tooo bad...ussshhh

2 Likes

Re: Fear In Rivers Over Alleged Transfer Of Boko Haram Detainees To P-harcourt by Nobody: 6:41am On Jul 09, 2015
Islamization things

3 Likes

Re: Fear In Rivers Over Alleged Transfer Of Boko Haram Detainees To P-harcourt by Nobody: 6:47am On Jul 09, 2015
Lol ..... rivers state too.. hahaha.. I laff in fulani... wen will dey b transferred to berem, omenka and demdem states?

4 Likes

Re: Fear In Rivers Over Alleged Transfer Of Boko Haram Detainees To P-harcourt by Nobody: 6:53am On Jul 09, 2015
chronique:
The rate at which buhari is going,he would soon plunge the entire country into crisis,and end up being booted out. There are 19 northern states but boko haram prisoners aren't being transferred there. Instead,they are being brought to the south-south and south-east. There is more to this;it's not just a coincidence.
Nnamdi Kanu warned us o!

17 Likes

Re: Fear In Rivers Over Alleged Transfer Of Boko Haram Detainees To P-harcourt by omenka(m): 6:55am On Jul 09, 2015
crixtex:
Lol ..... rivers state too.. hahaha.. I laff in fulani... wen will dey b transferred to berem, omenka and demdem states?
We've had them in prisons in my state for some time now but no one gave two hoots. We are not cowards around here! cool

1 Like

Re: Fear In Rivers Over Alleged Transfer Of Boko Haram Detainees To P-harcourt by Nobody: 7:08am On Jul 09, 2015
omenka:
We'd had them in prisons in my state for some time now but no one gave two hoots. We are not cowards around here! cool
Whoa... dats ok...

1 Like

Re: Fear In Rivers Over Alleged Transfer Of Boko Haram Detainees To P-harcourt by feedburner(m): 7:15am On Jul 09, 2015
and they say SS is not part of biafra

1 Like

Re: Fear In Rivers Over Alleged Transfer Of Boko Haram Detainees To P-harcourt by BossAyuk: 7:31am On Jul 09, 2015
ERODEDEAST:
I yaff heard you, Why skipping the obvious. Assuming Boo.hari 150 Cows were shared to 3 different Ranches, suddenly there was an outbreak of Bloat in only one of the ranches so the best treatment Boo.hari could give is to cull the affected cows and share them evenly to the two (2) other Ranches abi, Hypocrites [s][/s]
Childish rants!
Re: Fear In Rivers Over Alleged Transfer Of Boko Haram Detainees To P-harcourt by Pascal181: 7:52am On Jul 09, 2015
mormoni:
Weda south oo, abi north ooo. Na still Nigeria. Baaba keep transferring them
U no get sense

10 Likes

Re: Fear In Rivers Over Alleged Transfer Of Boko Haram Detainees To P-harcourt by Nobody: 7:55am On Jul 09, 2015
Hopeathand, Barcanista over to u.
Re: Fear In Rivers Over Alleged Transfer Of Boko Haram Detainees To P-harcourt by niceguy7(m): 7:55am On Jul 09, 2015
Why are they even transferring all this bh people from north to other states......is not proper at all...

7 Likes

Re: Fear In Rivers Over Alleged Transfer Of Boko Haram Detainees To P-harcourt by datguru: 7:56am On Jul 09, 2015
Ameachi brought this upon us

14 Likes

Re: Fear In Rivers Over Alleged Transfer Of Boko Haram Detainees To P-harcourt by canalily(m): 7:58am On Jul 09, 2015
A suspect is still the culprit. They are just taking their time to distribute the Boko vampires round the countryembarassed

3 Likes

Re: Fear In Rivers Over Alleged Transfer Of Boko Haram Detainees To P-harcourt by Ucheosefoh(m): 7:58am On Jul 09, 2015
Exportation of boko harem has began all the states that did not vote for APC get ready for una own share

1 Like

Re: Fear In Rivers Over Alleged Transfer Of Boko Haram Detainees To P-harcourt by TrishaP(f): 7:59am On Jul 09, 2015
Hmm.. buhari what have we done?

1 Like

Re: Fear In Rivers Over Alleged Transfer Of Boko Haram Detainees To P-harcourt by Nobody: 7:59am On Jul 09, 2015
Jacksparrow0712:
why dem dey even transfer them come south?

Very good question.
It makes sense. Down south there is less risk of their buddies organizing a jail break for them.
Its too far and their frinds wont have the resources to do such + they dont know the terrain even if they
escape they wont go too far. Its simple common sense which is not so common in this part of the world
Re: Fear In Rivers Over Alleged Transfer Of Boko Haram Detainees To P-harcourt by Nobody: 8:00am On Jul 09, 2015
crixtex:

Asise Berem whose Igbo identity is still doubtfull,the rest are fully blooded Yoruba men

9 Likes

Re: Fear In Rivers Over Alleged Transfer Of Boko Haram Detainees To P-harcourt by tivta(m): 8:00am On Jul 09, 2015
Can't wait for them to be transfered to lagos, let's see if buhari supporters here will support him...

11 Likes

Re: Fear In Rivers Over Alleged Transfer Of Boko Haram Detainees To P-harcourt by Nobody: 8:00am On Jul 09, 2015
Can someone tell me the true intention of the Federal government spreading the boko haram across the country?

2 Likes

Re: Fear In Rivers Over Alleged Transfer Of Boko Haram Detainees To P-harcourt by Legitbaba(m): 8:02am On Jul 09, 2015
we dey watch na...this old man get mission i swear

1 Like

Re: Fear In Rivers Over Alleged Transfer Of Boko Haram Detainees To P-harcourt by loomer: 8:04am On Jul 09, 2015
BUTCHCASSIDY:

Very good question.
It makes sense. Down south there is less risk of their buddies organizing a jail break for them.
Its too far and their frinds wont have the resources to do such + they dont know the terrain even if they
escape they wont go too far. Its simple common sense which is not so common in this part of the world

You dey sound like say nigeria big reach half of Russia, how many hours drive from north to south, and u think say for them to organise them selves for a prison break hard?
They rada try and fail than not try

6 Likes

Re: Fear In Rivers Over Alleged Transfer Of Boko Haram Detainees To P-harcourt by Nobody: 8:05am On Jul 09, 2015
Biafra loading...

3 Likes

Re: Fear In Rivers Over Alleged Transfer Of Boko Haram Detainees To P-harcourt by Engrpj(m): 8:05am On Jul 09, 2015
BossAyuk:

If Buhari has no solution to Nigeria's problems according to Balarebe Musa, then Musa should provide Nigerians with solutions to our current problems...talk is cheap. After surviving 16 years of PDP misrule, I have no reason to reject the new administration after barely 2 months in power.

I believe President Buhari will deliver.

u must be a dullard also.......full of sentiments

4 Likes

Re: Fear In Rivers Over Alleged Transfer Of Boko Haram Detainees To P-harcourt by masterpix(m): 8:06am On Jul 09, 2015
mormoni:
Weda south oo, abi north ooo. Na still Nigeria. Baaba keep transferring them
may you have your share personally in JESUS name. Idiot foolish tribe bigot

10 Likes

Re: Fear In Rivers Over Alleged Transfer Of Boko Haram Detainees To P-harcourt by Nobody: 8:06am On Jul 09, 2015
loomer:

You dey sound like say nigeria big reach half of Russia, how many hours drive from north to south, and u think say for them to organise them selves for a prison break hard?
They rada try and fail than not try

You honestly believe they will travel down there and start shiit without people taking note? Haba
Re: Fear In Rivers Over Alleged Transfer Of Boko Haram Detainees To P-harcourt by ojemglo(m): 8:06am On Jul 09, 2015
not a gud news jare omg

4 Likes

Re: Fear In Rivers Over Alleged Transfer Of Boko Haram Detainees To P-harcourt by ZUBY77(m): 8:06am On Jul 09, 2015
The visit to the UK is manifesting before us.

Spread terrorism down south and we will supply you with weapons.

Rotimi Amechi, Rochas Okorocha, Chris Ngige, let's see how your people will welcome you triumphantly when next you return home.

You have all written your names with black biro in a black book.

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Fear In Rivers Over Alleged Transfer Of Boko Haram Detainees To P-harcourt by ice25(f): 8:07am On Jul 09, 2015
Pa Buhari, a war may start where you will but may not stop where you wish

6 Likes

Re: Fear In Rivers Over Alleged Transfer Of Boko Haram Detainees To P-harcourt by loomer: 8:07am On Jul 09, 2015
BUTCHCASSIDY:

You honestly believe they will travel down there and start shiit without people taking note? Haba

Yes they can, and if for example u do take note, what will you do to stop people who are prepared to die at all cost?

7 Likes

Re: Fear In Rivers Over Alleged Transfer Of Boko Haram Detainees To P-harcourt by 2sex(m): 8:07am On Jul 09, 2015
BossAyuk:

If Buhari has no solution to Nigeria's problems according to Balarebe Musa, then Musa should provide Nigerians with solutions to our current problems...talk is cheap. After surviving 16 years of PDP misrule, I have no reason to reject the new administration after barely 2 months in power.

I believe President Buhari will deliver.
You are mad... Guy, i supported buhari in the last election but this new dimension of his is a no no no no for me... not even for a second. Those guys should be poisoned and silently buried... no problem.

6 Likes

Re: Fear In Rivers Over Alleged Transfer Of Boko Haram Detainees To P-harcourt by ZUBY77(m): 8:08am On Jul 09, 2015
BUTCHCASSIDY:

You need to shut up. Blockhead.

Bombing of world trade center in America was planned in Europe and middle east.

9 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

How DSS Boss, Mamman Daura, Kyari Plan To Get Magu Redeployed To The Police / Dino Melaye Released New Track, Watch And Listen / DJ Switch: We Will Be Standing Up To Our Oppressors Starting From Lai Mohammed

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.