Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,044 members, 7,814,574 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 03:25 PM

Fear In Rivers Over Alleged Transfer Of Boko Haram Detainees To P-harcourt - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Fear In Rivers Over Alleged Transfer Of Boko Haram Detainees To P-harcourt (28042 Views)

Wike Leads The Arrest Of 15 Mechanics In Rivers Over Black Soot. PICS / Army Hands Over 275 Boko Haram Detainees To Borno State Government (photos) / APC Refutes Alleged Relocation Of Boko-haram Detainees To Anambra - Vanguard (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Fear In Rivers Over Alleged Transfer Of Boko Haram Detainees To P-harcourt by Bonuwa: 8:08am On Jul 09, 2015
Federal government suppose 2 prepare a special prison 4 boko haram instead of mixing dem wit innocent prisoners. I pray der should nt brain wash our borders der 2 carri out dia evil plan once der gain their freedom

1 Like

Re: Fear In Rivers Over Alleged Transfer Of Boko Haram Detainees To P-harcourt by Ecoplexus: 8:09am On Jul 09, 2015
BUTCHCASSIDY:

Very good question.
It makes sense. Down south there is less risk of their buddies organizing a jail break for them.
Its too far and their frinds wont have the resources to do such + they dont know the terrain even if they
escape they wont go too far. Its simple common sense which is not so common in this part of the world
Most hausas that reside in eastern states know the terrain more than some indigene. Boko Haram has members all over Nigeria, who are waiting for instruction from their boss before they attack. Even in the troubled states with high military presence, they are still high cases of prison break, what more will happen in places with little or no military presence. So your statement above is highly flawed and incorrect.

3 Likes

Re: Fear In Rivers Over Alleged Transfer Of Boko Haram Detainees To P-harcourt by Batista76(m): 8:09am On Jul 09, 2015
Command center moved. Killings increase. Now prisoners being moved to SS and SE, next thing we will hear is jail break or prisoners missing and they start carrying out attacks in those areas. WHAT exactly is the Grand Plan here? the only positive things I read are things that are results from GEJ last few months. We should have just stuck with the devil we knew already.!

5 Likes

Re: Fear In Rivers Over Alleged Transfer Of Boko Haram Detainees To P-harcourt by columbus007(m): 8:10am On Jul 09, 2015
Please where are those shouting SAI BABA ;Dhe said it that he belongs to everybody and that he belongs to nobody grin my people there's fire on the moutain.

3 Likes

Re: Fear In Rivers Over Alleged Transfer Of Boko Haram Detainees To P-harcourt by jeoprince250(m): 8:11am On Jul 09, 2015
mormoni:
Weda south oo, abi north ooo. Na still Nigeria. Baaba keep transferring them
u r brainless. Shut the f up!

4 Likes

Re: Fear In Rivers Over Alleged Transfer Of Boko Haram Detainees To P-harcourt by canalily(m): 8:11am On Jul 09, 2015
BossAyuk:

If Buhari has no solution to Nigeria's problems according to Balarebe Musa, then Musa should provide Nigerians with solutions to our current problems...talk is cheap. After surviving 16 years of PDP misrule, I have no reason to reject the new administration after barely 2 months in power.

I believe President Buhari will deliver.
yes naaundecided he will deliver BBH-Bouncing Boko Haram to Nigeria

2 Likes

Re: Fear In Rivers Over Alleged Transfer Of Boko Haram Detainees To P-harcourt by Nobody: 8:13am On Jul 09, 2015
Hmmmmmm

1 Like

Re: Fear In Rivers Over Alleged Transfer Of Boko Haram Detainees To P-harcourt by netmillionaires(m): 8:13am On Jul 09, 2015
DONMAYOR19:
Oh I get this d.ullard loggic now, first removal of military men from road so for his boys to walk freely without any disturbance, then exporting of his boys to other region of the country. I bet anyone here, this man plan about islamAD-ing and spreading sharia all over the country is still very much in his mind. It will never be well with this Dullardiinho if this news is real.
I think say na only me dey think am so. In as much as I supported Buhari presidency, I still believe he is up to something here. But make una no worry. We go easily curtail them in the South and West... If Boka start operation here na to term hausa and fulani as boko haram and dey kill anything wey resemble hausa and fulani... No b north wey all of them go look alike and nobody go fit tell which one be hausa or fulani.

2 Likes

Re: Fear In Rivers Over Alleged Transfer Of Boko Haram Detainees To P-harcourt by Nobody: 8:14am On Jul 09, 2015
Handi work of Amaechi,

And

For Buhari

If you like keep on exporting and importing boko-harams like bags of garri, you can never escape your purnishment for the people you have killed during GEJ's administration.

2 Likes

Re: Fear In Rivers Over Alleged Transfer Of Boko Haram Detainees To P-harcourt by HopeAtHand: 8:14am On Jul 09, 2015
lygn19:
Hopeathand, Barcanista over to u.

Mr Opunabo Inko-Tariah, the Hard Truth publisher says its unfounded as the Rivers State govt is unaware of the report.

Its mere Biafran propaganda.

1 Like

Re: Fear In Rivers Over Alleged Transfer Of Boko Haram Detainees To P-harcourt by Holyman3(m): 8:15am On Jul 09, 2015
What is keeping the Dullard from transfering the terrorists to South West that voted for him.

Betrayers.

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: Fear In Rivers Over Alleged Transfer Of Boko Haram Detainees To P-harcourt by Nobody: 8:16am On Jul 09, 2015
Jacksparrow0712:
why dem dey even transfer them come south? cry cry cry
sorry! is part of national cake
Re: Fear In Rivers Over Alleged Transfer Of Boko Haram Detainees To P-harcourt by Nobody: 8:18am On Jul 09, 2015
Shoro niyen?
fakeprophet:

sorry! is part of national cake
Re: Fear In Rivers Over Alleged Transfer Of Boko Haram Detainees To P-harcourt by walerule(m): 8:19am On Jul 09, 2015
Christoskurion:
This move by the President is part of islamic agenda in islamizing Nigeria but the gate hell can never prevail.
kill yourself na
Re: Fear In Rivers Over Alleged Transfer Of Boko Haram Detainees To P-harcourt by gryhusky(m): 8:20am On Jul 09, 2015
Let them come, will s/s are not Afraid

4 Likes

Re: Fear In Rivers Over Alleged Transfer Of Boko Haram Detainees To P-harcourt by silversonuc(m): 8:21am On Jul 09, 2015
mormoni:
Weda south oo, abi north ooo. Na still Nigeria. Baaba keep transferring them
fool

1 Like

Re: Fear In Rivers Over Alleged Transfer Of Boko Haram Detainees To P-harcourt by lomprico(m): 8:21am On Jul 09, 2015
Nnamdi kanu said it! It has just began, the islamization of the zoo. After planting their goons over the christian dominated state they will give the go ahead for their jihad! People of the ss/se beware n be vigilant. because we wont knw when they begine to release these terrorist one by one into the society. This prison transfers is d perfect disguise for them to move BH to our region.

9 Likes

Re: Fear In Rivers Over Alleged Transfer Of Boko Haram Detainees To P-harcourt by Splinz(m): 8:21am On Jul 09, 2015
Is this government trying to spread the menace of Boko Haram nationwide? Hmmmm... Mr. President, tread cautiously o

1 Like

Re: Fear In Rivers Over Alleged Transfer Of Boko Haram Detainees To P-harcourt by WOCKHARDI(m): 8:23am On Jul 09, 2015
Imagine government actions instilling fear into the people instead of joy. On whose side is government supposed to be. During elections they will kneel and beg for people's votes. When they win, the people can go to hell with their yearnings and genuine fears. Anyway, let's see how the relocation of the Boko Haram prisoners across the country unfolds.

1 Like

Re: Fear In Rivers Over Alleged Transfer Of Boko Haram Detainees To P-harcourt by cocokiller1(f): 8:23am On Jul 09, 2015
HopeAtHand:

Mr Opunabo Inko-Tariah, the Hard Truth publisher says its unfounded as the Rivers State govt is unaware of the report.

naso anambra own take start o
4rm mere biafran propaganda to reality 101.

2 Likes

Re: Fear In Rivers Over Alleged Transfer Of Boko Haram Detainees To P-harcourt by Nobody: 8:24am On Jul 09, 2015
lomprico:
Nnamdi kanu said it! It has just began, the islamization of the zoo. After planting their goons over the christian dominated state they will give the go ahead for their jihad! People of the ss/se beware n be vigilant. because we wont knw when they begine to release these terrorist one by one into the society. This prison transfers is d perfect disguise for them to move BH to our region.
Re: Fear In Rivers Over Alleged Transfer Of Boko Haram Detainees To P-harcourt by Nobody: 8:27am On Jul 09, 2015
HopeAtHand:

Hausa man claiming Akwa Ibom..... woe be unto you

1 Like

Re: Fear In Rivers Over Alleged Transfer Of Boko Haram Detainees To P-harcourt by Utchman1: 8:28am On Jul 09, 2015
Please we have to understand that there is an institution called Nigeria Prison Service.

They have the right to send prisoners to any prison deemed fit across the country.

This has nothing to do with Buhari. We should learn to be constructive in our criticism.

The man has been in power for barely 5 weeks and you believe that little issues like where prisoners are transfered to is what he will engage in.

I am in Port Harcourt and I tell you one thing, I do kit care if these prisoners are brought here.

We should not make an issue out of everything. The same people from the SE whom are threatening with Biafra are now scared of Boko Haram prisoners.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Fear In Rivers Over Alleged Transfer Of Boko Haram Detainees To P-harcourt by netmillionaires(m): 8:29am On Jul 09, 2015
BUTCHCASSIDY:

You honestly believe they will travel down there and start shiit without people taking note? Haba
no talk so oooo. If people took note what can they do. Is it not to take cover and run 4 dear live. When armed robbers robbed Ikorodu who dare go near them. Even the police will vamooze leaving them at the mercy of the citizens... Let's just imagine that it is just FG strategy to decrease their power up north. What about the directive to remove soldiers from the road... We need to analyse all FG decisions well rather than just accepting them as they are.

3 Likes

Re: Fear In Rivers Over Alleged Transfer Of Boko Haram Detainees To P-harcourt by Darlduchi: 8:30am On Jul 09, 2015
Monkey and Baboon of the zoo, kindly bear in mind that you can not stop the voice of reason, how can you stop the sun from shining?
Can any of this Zooland moderators in nairaland infringed upon my freedom of expression?

Be informed that like Radio Biafra, i am unstoppable.

Now back to the topic of the day "Daura President" exportation of terror around the zoo. For those that just waking up to reality, we in Biafra Land are aware and check mating all his steps, and are taken steps to save all Christians in the Zoo, be you Yoruba, Hausa, Idoma, middle belt , lower belt, central belts etc. Join Hand with Biafra and say enough of Hausa/Fulani Jihadism and barbarism.

The zoo is no longer politics as usual, wake up where ever you are, except you are against our existence as Christians.

If you are a moderator and Jihadist apologist, send me a second ban.
Re: Fear In Rivers Over Alleged Transfer Of Boko Haram Detainees To P-harcourt by Niwdog(m): 8:31am On Jul 09, 2015
enkay2go:
Blood of God! How did we get here? In the space of two months? He should move them to the south west too na. Buhari needs his brain examined.
how are we sure if boko haram hasnt be transfered to south west. But the elite decide to keep mouth shut cause of one collabo or the order

4 Likes

Re: Fear In Rivers Over Alleged Transfer Of Boko Haram Detainees To P-harcourt by Nobody: 8:32am On Jul 09, 2015
OKDnigeria:
PORT HARCOURT—Rivers State chapter of Civil
Liberties Organisation, CLO, Wednesday alleged
that some Boko Haram detainees had been
transferred to the prison in Port Harcourt.

Publicity/Research Secretary of the rights body,
Livingstone Wechie, in a statement, said that
though there was no official comment from any of
the security agencies, a top security source within
the prison service disclosed the development to
the organisation.

“Although the authorities may deny and make this
development an unfounded secret, there is no
basis for this action by the authorities involved,”
he said.

He expressed worry that the development could
impact negatively on the area if the situation was
not well managed.

“Ordinarily, terrorists’ inmates should be kept in
isolated maximum facilities because keeping them
with other ordinary criminals will give them room
to indoctrinate other inmates particularly since the
Port Harcourt prison is already over congested,”
he added.

No official of the Nigeria Prison Service was ready
to comment on the allegation, following
Vanguard’s inquiry.

Meantime, spokesman of Governor Nyesom Wike,
Mr Opubo Nko-Tariah, said that the state
government was not aware of the alleged
development.

“I can’t attest to the veracity of the story. However,
should there be an ounce of truth in the transfer
story, the Rivers State Government should know so
that adequate measures can be put in place in
partnership with the Federal Government. Although
the prisons belong to the Federal Government, the
state government will be blamed for any havoc
wreaked on residents if and when there is a jail
break,” he said.

He wondered why the prisoners would be
transferred to the state when Port Harcourt does
not have a heavily fortified prison for such
inmates.

www.vanguardngr.com/2015/07/fear-in-rivers-as-clo-alleges-transfer-of-boko-haram-detainees-to-p-harcourt-prisons/

STOP THE DISTRIBUTION OF BOKO HARAM TO THE SOUTH SOUTH NOW. angry

1 Like

Re: Fear In Rivers Over Alleged Transfer Of Boko Haram Detainees To P-harcourt by 989900: 8:33am On Jul 09, 2015
As long as adequate security is put in place, it's safer to transfer them away from the north.
Re: Fear In Rivers Over Alleged Transfer Of Boko Haram Detainees To P-harcourt by Nobody: 8:36am On Jul 09, 2015
I think once any suicide bomb goes off in PH, all Muslims in the state (esp the hijab wearing females) should be seen as TERRORISTS and the 'ALUU' treatment given to them.
This MADNESS MUST END NOW.

I trust the Militants.

If and when you're in PH, please keep away from all Muslims, Do not have any dealings with them - that person may be a TERRORIST
Re: Fear In Rivers Over Alleged Transfer Of Boko Haram Detainees To P-harcourt by Nobody: 8:36am On Jul 09, 2015
Where are PMB's supporters from SE/SS, you all have gone missing or wha undecided lipsrsealed
Okwa unu si unu anaghi anu nti grin
O deberele n'owere onye-ibi sad embarassed

1 Like

Re: Fear In Rivers Over Alleged Transfer Of Boko Haram Detainees To P-harcourt by Johnflavour(m): 8:38am On Jul 09, 2015
There is more hidden reasons to this transfer thing that we don't understand but whatever might be their motive let them be aware that most of the people have exhausted their patience and are ready to do undo.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Oby Ezekwesili Roots For Fashola Presidency / How DSS Boss, Mamman Daura, Kyari Plan To Get Magu Redeployed To The Police / Dino Melaye Released New Track, Watch And Listen

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.