Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,089 members, 7,814,784 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 07:48 PM

Fear In Rivers Over Alleged Transfer Of Boko Haram Detainees To P-harcourt - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Fear In Rivers Over Alleged Transfer Of Boko Haram Detainees To P-harcourt (28046 Views)

Wike Leads The Arrest Of 15 Mechanics In Rivers Over Black Soot. PICS / Army Hands Over 275 Boko Haram Detainees To Borno State Government (photos) / APC Refutes Alleged Relocation Of Boko-haram Detainees To Anambra - Vanguard (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Fear In Rivers Over Alleged Transfer Of Boko Haram Detainees To P-harcourt by stephoye: 9:39am On Jul 09, 2015
Jacksparrow0712:
why dem dey even transfer them come south? cry cry cry
Boko Haram were intentionally transferred to the SE/SS regions in order to justify the intending mass movement of soldiers to the regions. The heavy presence of these soldiers in the regions is to prevent any uprising of MASSOB members and militancy

2 Likes

Re: Fear In Rivers Over Alleged Transfer Of Boko Haram Detainees To P-harcourt by bezimo(m): 9:41am On Jul 09, 2015
Hey SS/SE brace up for the "one chance experience" from the person some people call dullard-dinho. Bukohari is in full throttle with his islamization and terror agenda.

1 Like

Re: Fear In Rivers Over Alleged Transfer Of Boko Haram Detainees To P-harcourt by Femosita1: 9:45am On Jul 09, 2015
omolami:
Why won't Buhari leave these bokoharam in the north where they thrive? Why try SPREAD it to the south ? This attitude really makes Buhari the real terrorist. El Rufai once said so

Buhari has some hidden motives behind this transfers and I believe it could be a fall out from discussions with some foreign nations. Why the removal of security operatives from the high ways? God help Naija walai....
Re: Fear In Rivers Over Alleged Transfer Of Boko Haram Detainees To P-harcourt by klevjey: 9:45am On Jul 09, 2015
Utchman1:
Please we have to understand that there is an institution called Nigeria Prison Service.

They have the right to send prisoners to any prison deemed fit across the country.

This has nothing to do with Buhari. We should learn to be constructive in our criticism.

The man has been in power for barely 5 weeks and you believe that little issues like where prisoners are transfered to is what he will engage in.

I am in Port Harcourt and I tell you one thing, I do kit care if these prisoners are brought here.

We should not make an issue out of everything. The same people from the SE whom are threatening with Biafra are now scared of Boko Haram prisoners.

we are not scared...we are only concerned about the safety of our people...we value just 1 soul our people than the entire north. of course, this is a perfect opportunity to raise the movement for the emancipation of the Niger Delta... and the dullard is simply helping us achieve that...

1 Like

Re: Fear In Rivers Over Alleged Transfer Of Boko Haram Detainees To P-harcourt by Alezy(m): 9:46am On Jul 09, 2015
400billionman:

I knew when the bolded comment was made. The average Nigerian is stubborn and expects too much while lacking in foresight. What kind of leadership will a sensible person expect from a COUPIST and DICTATOR in a democratic setting ?

An Ex US envoy said this prior to the election campaigns. We sounded it here on nairaland too but our SW brothers don't want to hear anything called GEJ.
and they will regret this very soon. talking abt the SW
Re: Fear In Rivers Over Alleged Transfer Of Boko Haram Detainees To P-harcourt by Nobody: 9:46am On Jul 09, 2015
cry cry
busyflexz:
Where u dey whn dem they transfer kidnappers and militant com north?
Re: Fear In Rivers Over Alleged Transfer Of Boko Haram Detainees To P-harcourt by mymusicisloud: 9:47am On Jul 09, 2015
Artiste read this, Do u hv a mastered song ? Call me for a free musical video and promo 07031809109
Re: Fear In Rivers Over Alleged Transfer Of Boko Haram Detainees To P-harcourt by Nobody: 9:49am On Jul 09, 2015
chukwudi44:

Asise Berem whose Igbo identity is still doubtfull,the rest are fully blooded Yoruba men
lol.. bro.. Berem is a yoruba girl o... dont let her fake pics deceive u...

1 Like

Re: Fear In Rivers Over Alleged Transfer Of Boko Haram Detainees To P-harcourt by Evaromantik(m): 9:49am On Jul 09, 2015
All Biafraland is filled with boko haram.......chaii,we don kpeme o
Re: Fear In Rivers Over Alleged Transfer Of Boko Haram Detainees To P-harcourt by skihacker(m): 9:51am On Jul 09, 2015
No, not again.
Re: Fear In Rivers Over Alleged Transfer Of Boko Haram Detainees To P-harcourt by Alezy(m): 9:51am On Jul 09, 2015
O God...I fear for my country
Re: Fear In Rivers Over Alleged Transfer Of Boko Haram Detainees To P-harcourt by Alezy(m): 9:55am On Jul 09, 2015
Femosita1:

Buhari has some hidden motives behind this transfers and I believe it could be a fall out from discussions with some foreign nations. Why the removal of security operatives from the high ways? God help Naija walai....
he removed them so his ppl can operate better. Mr go slow
Re: Fear In Rivers Over Alleged Transfer Of Boko Haram Detainees To P-harcourt by jlinkd78(m): 9:55am On Jul 09, 2015
cheesy[color=#990000][/color][quote author=calebo101 post=
Re: Fear In Rivers Over Alleged Transfer Of Boko Haram Detainees To P-harcourt by pazienza(m): 10:00am On Jul 09, 2015
stephoye:
Boko Haram were intentionally transferred to the SE/SS regions in order to justify the intending mass movement of soldiers to the regions. The heavy presence of these soldiers in the regions is to prevent any uprising of MASSOB members and militancy

This sounds close to the truth.
Re: Fear In Rivers Over Alleged Transfer Of Boko Haram Detainees To P-harcourt by Okdanny: 10:07am On Jul 09, 2015
rev. fr Ejike Mbaka ....please come oo....I once heard u saying stuff like buhari will come and #BUHARIZE this country ...I hope this not u meant ....

,,,,,I hope what I'm thinking isn't true abt Dis buhari ....spreading the terrorists around eastern region so their outbreak from prison will bring war in this peaceful regions .....hmm...ppl around Dis areas should always be in alert oo
Re: Fear In Rivers Over Alleged Transfer Of Boko Haram Detainees To P-harcourt by jlinkd78(m): 10:11am On Jul 09, 2015
Alezy:
and they will regret this very soon. talking abt the SW
They have already started regretting d whole drama
Re: Fear In Rivers Over Alleged Transfer Of Boko Haram Detainees To P-harcourt by francizy(m): 10:12am On Jul 09, 2015
2sex:
You are mad... Guy, i supported buhari in the last election but this new dimension of his is a no no no no for me... not even for a second. Those guys should be poisoned and silently buried... no problem.

Don't know why they keep distributing murderous beasts all over the country. When a man commits 1 murder, he's sentenced to death, then why not kill off people who has been involved in thousands of blood shed?

Even if I die today, I will always be happy and fulfilled that I didn't support this regime.

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Fear In Rivers Over Alleged Transfer Of Boko Haram Detainees To P-harcourt by Cannonleo(m): 10:13am On Jul 09, 2015
BUTCHCASSIDY:

Very good question.
It makes sense. Down south there is less risk of their buddies organizing a jail break for them.
Its too far and their frinds wont have the resources to do such + they dont know the terrain even if they
escape they wont go too far. Its simple common sense which is not so common in this part of the world

sorry to burst your bubble but your logic is skewed, the only thing that keeps high value Targets well off active roles is a maximum security prison with three tier protection(Something Kirikiri has or to Improvise a well defined Security Structure which most Medium security Prisons have) that is not the status of the ekwulobia prison , Ph at least meets up the Second point,
if you take a critical Lock at how the suleja Jail breaks were Carried out and place same For Ekiti then you will know that nothing is impossible, for one hundred of hausa boys mostly illegal immigrants arrive the south on the usual trucks.
Do you think if they decide to co-ordinate a prison break, they wont?
the only thing holding down most hausa communities in the south from showing their true colors id the fact that they know that any fuckup will meet a bloody reprisal, even thou they are still radicals that are just lying Low, Like one under surveillance in my state.

All it takes is a couple of couriers under cover acting the role of either cobblers or mobile manicurist with a safe house owned by an alahaji who believes in the cause but puts up an innocent face for you, an attention or importance starved Prison guard who either engages them in either cobbling, manicuring or Mobile Sewing, in the process seeing they are from the north and trying to prove an ounce of importance he begins to taunt them abt their brothers they are holding behind bars, knowing Prison guards pechant for telling stories, it escalates from taunts to a discussion and in between he vomits what he thinks is low level info but is priceless to the couriers then what happens.

The main issue even has to do with interaction with other prisoners because even thou they may be in solitary confinement with the laxity around they may still find a way to mix, and also our ever depreciating sense of Alertness, now security is going to be tight but as time goes on status quo returns.

As for knowing the terrain i think you have no idea how they relate with themselves when they come to the south, in my area they have become so brash that any issue with an individual they head up to call their brothers in the army Formation to intimidate the person in his own state even though at times they are majorly wrong.

so it is a combination of different factors but one thing is certain, they made no preparations for this actions shekina

4 Likes

Re: Fear In Rivers Over Alleged Transfer Of Boko Haram Detainees To P-harcourt by Nobody: 10:16am On Jul 09, 2015
Calabar undecided lipsrsealed
busyflexz:
Where u dey whn dem they transfer kidnappers and militant com north?
Re: Fear In Rivers Over Alleged Transfer Of Boko Haram Detainees To P-harcourt by Nobody: 10:18am On Jul 09, 2015
Femosita1:

Re: Fear In Rivers Over Alleged Transfer Of Boko Haram Detainees To P-harcourt by kodded(m): 10:19am On Jul 09, 2015
dearpreye:

And the prosperity - minded Christians have refused to see.
so many pastors down south order their members to vote for a christian, because they (pastors) belive that the 2015 general election was about the strugle between christianity and islam, but so many christians down south, mosty the youths said the pastors are blind to religous sentiments

1 Like

Re: Fear In Rivers Over Alleged Transfer Of Boko Haram Detainees To P-harcourt by ajepako(f): 10:20am On Jul 09, 2015
mormoni:
Weda south oo, abi north ooo. Na still Nigeria. Baaba keep transferring them

Very good my guy!

Now nominate your village or farmland for prompt transfer of BH prisoners.
Re: Fear In Rivers Over Alleged Transfer Of Boko Haram Detainees To P-harcourt by Ayameze2015(m): 10:21am On Jul 09, 2015
What nansense, buhari has come again..yorubas come and clear the air on what buhari is about to do!
Re: Fear In Rivers Over Alleged Transfer Of Boko Haram Detainees To P-harcourt by Ayameze2015(m): 10:24am On Jul 09, 2015
Is buhari not seeing ibadan,ondo,ogun,osogbo and lagos or kwara?? Why is the idiat hell bent on se and ss? Somebody should answer this
Re: Fear In Rivers Over Alleged Transfer Of Boko Haram Detainees To P-harcourt by Melahou(m): 10:25am On Jul 09, 2015
Jacksparrow0712:
why dem dey even transfer them come south? cry cry cry

its called witch hunt

they want to frustrate the Governors that are not APC and cause chaos in their state
Re: Fear In Rivers Over Alleged Transfer Of Boko Haram Detainees To P-harcourt by ajepako(f): 10:27am On Jul 09, 2015
If this is true, then:

Lagos Kirikiri and Ikoyi Prisons: Watch out!

Agodi Prison in Oyo state: Watch out..

Abeokuta Prison: watch out..

It may be good sha!

I trust my Yoruba people: They will start hitting them with OPC and Ijebu Juju one by one..

Yoruba ma gba won loogun ati oruka ni, gba be!

Awa apani mayoda!

1 Like

Re: Fear In Rivers Over Alleged Transfer Of Boko Haram Detainees To P-harcourt by Ayameze2015(m): 10:27am On Jul 09, 2015
BossAyuk:

If Buhari has no solution to Nigeria's problems according to Balarebe Musa, then Musa should provide Nigerians with solutions to our current problems...talk is cheap. After surviving 16 years of PDP misrule, I have no reason to reject the new administration after barely 2 months in power.

I believe President Buhari will deliver.
thunder fire you monkey, idiat
Re: Fear In Rivers Over Alleged Transfer Of Boko Haram Detainees To P-harcourt by Nobody: 10:32am On Jul 09, 2015
We shall overcome
Melahou:

its called witch hunt

they want to frustrate the Governors that are not APC and cause chaos in their state
Re: Fear In Rivers Over Alleged Transfer Of Boko Haram Detainees To P-harcourt by jcross19: 10:32am On Jul 09, 2015
They are just a prisoners and when there is problem of bombing then they will hold president responsible for it. I don't think they can survive there because be easily be fished out.
Re: Fear In Rivers Over Alleged Transfer Of Boko Haram Detainees To P-harcourt by ajepako(f): 10:32am On Jul 09, 2015
Batista76:
Command center moved. Killings increase. Now prisoners being moved to SS and SE, next thing we will hear is jail break or prisoners missing and they start carrying out attacks in those areas. WHAT exactly is the Grand Plan here? the only positive things I read are things that are results from GEJ last few months. We should have just stuck with the devil we knew already.!

Reality 101 settling in..
Re: Fear In Rivers Over Alleged Transfer Of Boko Haram Detainees To P-harcourt by Arrester171(m): 10:33am On Jul 09, 2015
What is Ohaneze indigbo doing self?
He should take action o not just writing latter's o
They should poison all those BH prisoners in anambra and PH if the FG don't want to return dem or kill dem
That's my opinion oooo.
Cause dis man did not come for Igbos oo

1 Like

Re: Fear In Rivers Over Alleged Transfer Of Boko Haram Detainees To P-harcourt by peeta89(m): 10:33am On Jul 09, 2015
I noticed something about this so called transfer of BH detainees to prisons around SE and SS.....These two states are controlled by opposition parties and not even his own political party.....may God help us.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Stop Tagging Soldiers As Muslims, Christians – Shehu Sani Replies Gumi / Anti-Open Grazing: Southern Governors Passed laws They can't Execute - El-Rufai / Gunmen Kill 20 Worshipers In Kaduna Mosque

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 46
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.