Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,034 members, 7,814,529 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 02:25 PM

Fear In Rivers Over Alleged Transfer Of Boko Haram Detainees To P-harcourt - Politics (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Fear In Rivers Over Alleged Transfer Of Boko Haram Detainees To P-harcourt (28041 Views)

Wike Leads The Arrest Of 15 Mechanics In Rivers Over Black Soot. PICS / Army Hands Over 275 Boko Haram Detainees To Borno State Government (photos) / APC Refutes Alleged Relocation Of Boko-haram Detainees To Anambra - Vanguard (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Fear In Rivers Over Alleged Transfer Of Boko Haram Detainees To P-harcourt by Ayameze2015(m): 10:34am On Jul 09, 2015
President Buhari why are you frustrating se and ss. Dan uwarka ina ruwan ka da su? Haba shugaba..yarbawa sun rude ka ko
Re: Fear In Rivers Over Alleged Transfer Of Boko Haram Detainees To P-harcourt by coolvitus(m): 10:36am On Jul 09, 2015
we the Biafrans don't need boko boyz in our land pls buhari you created them so you live with them after all a few week ago you called them your brodas
Re: Fear In Rivers Over Alleged Transfer Of Boko Haram Detainees To P-harcourt by kalufelix(m): 10:36am On Jul 09, 2015
From PHD democrat to SSCE terrorist...
Welcome to the zoo...
#Biafrashallriseagain

1 Like

Re: Fear In Rivers Over Alleged Transfer Of Boko Haram Detainees To P-harcourt by ceecee0703(m): 10:37am On Jul 09, 2015
Utchman1:
Please we have to understand that there is an institution called Nigeria Prison Service.

They have the right to send prisoners to any prison deemed fit across the country.

This has nothing to do with Buhari. We should learn to be constructive in our criticism.

The man has been in power for barely 5 weeks and you believe that little issues like where prisoners are transfered to is what he will engage in.

I am in Port Harcourt and I tell you one thing, I do kit care if these prisoners are brought here.

We should not make an issue out of everything. The same people from the SE whom are threatening with Biafra are now scared of Boko Haram prisoners.

i jus wonder why u dont have sense even d common one sef u no get but i realised that common sense is not common for uncommon brain like urs.....how are the south east afraid of boko haram? if you are not scared of boko haram why not go join d hunters in sambisa scouting for bokoharam.
Tell me hav u heard anytin abt national security? will you compromise the security of the other part of the entity called nigeria by transfering these boko boys to a peaceful part of the country days after you removed all military check points....as far as am concerned its a wrong decision

1 Like

Re: Fear In Rivers Over Alleged Transfer Of Boko Haram Detainees To P-harcourt by Spybradd: 10:39am On Jul 09, 2015
rozayx5:
this daura dullllard is getting out of hand undecided

guy open ur eyes,da dullard is simply seeking for ways to militarize the east n s.south,to curb biafra/massob and niger delta crusaders..Buhari is dangerous..
Re: Fear In Rivers Over Alleged Transfer Of Boko Haram Detainees To P-harcourt by Ayameze2015(m): 10:39am On Jul 09, 2015
Oya dokuba food don show, summond ya boiz and break dat prison asap! Kill every killable aboki and sell the sellable to Southwest where ritualist thrive.

1 Like

Re: Fear In Rivers Over Alleged Transfer Of Boko Haram Detainees To P-harcourt by Ayameze2015(m): 10:43am On Jul 09, 2015
ceecee0703:

i jus wonder why u dont have sense even d common one sef u no get but i realised that common sense is not common for uncommon brain like urs.....how are the south east afraid of boko haram? if you are not scared of boko haram why not go join d hunters in sambisa scouting for bokoharam.
Tell me hav u heard anytin abt national security? will you compromise the security of the other part of the entity called nigeria by transfering these boko boys to a peaceful part of the country days after you removed all military check points....as far as am concerned its a wrong decision
the ode dat you quote no get sense atall...
Re: Fear In Rivers Over Alleged Transfer Of Boko Haram Detainees To P-harcourt by ERODEDEAST(f): 10:46am On Jul 09, 2015
[s]
BossAyuk:

Childish rants!
[/s] Slowpoke Stew.pi.di.ty.
Re: Fear In Rivers Over Alleged Transfer Of Boko Haram Detainees To P-harcourt by Nobody: 11:08am On Jul 09, 2015
400billionman:

Lock them in your sitting room. They won't know the way round your house..

See how common your common sense is.

No need to sound butt hurt
rant all U want aint gonna change shiit

Re: Fear In Rivers Over Alleged Transfer Of Boko Haram Detainees To P-harcourt by Nobody: 11:09am On Jul 09, 2015
Cannonleo:

sorry to burst your bubble but your logic is skewed, the only thing that keeps high value Targets well off active roles is a maximum security prison with three tier protection(Something Kirikiri has or to Improvise a well defined Security Structure which most Medium security Prisons have) that is not the status of the ekwulobia prison , Ph at least meets up the Second point,
if you take a critical Lock at how the suleja Jail breaks were Carried out and place same For Ekiti then you will know that nothing is impossible, for one hundred of hausa boys mostly illegal immigrants arrive the south on the usual trucks.
Do you think if they decide to co-ordinate a prison break, they wont?
the only thing holding down most hausa communities in the south from showing their true colors id the fact that they know that any fuckup will meet a bloody reprisal, even thou they are still radicals that are just lying Low, Like one under surveillance in my state.

All it takes is a couple of couriers under cover acting the role of either cobblers or mobile manicurist with a safe house owned by an alahaji who believes in the cause but puts up an innocent face for you, an attention or importance starved Prison guard who either engages them in either cobbling, manicuring or Mobile Sewing, in the process seeing they are from the north and trying to prove an ounce of importance he begins to taunt them abt their brothers they are holding behind bars, knowing Prison guards pechant for telling stories, it escalates from taunts to a discussion and in between he vomits what he thinks is low level info but is priceless to the couriers then what happens.

The main issue even has to do with interaction with other prisoners because even thou they may be in solitary confinement with the laxity around they may still find a way to mix, and also our ever depreciating sense of Alertness, now security is going to be tight but as time goes on status quo returns.

As for knowing the terrain i think you have no idea how they relate with themselves when they come to the south, in my area they have become so brash that any issue with an individual they head up to call their brothers in the army Formation to intimidate the person in his own state even though at times they are majorly wrong.

so it is a combination of different factors but one thing is certain, they made no preparations for this actions shekina

Re: Fear In Rivers Over Alleged Transfer Of Boko Haram Detainees To P-harcourt by Nobody: 11:11am On Jul 09, 2015
netmillionaires:
no talk so oooo. If people took note what can they do. Is it not to take cover and run 4 dear live. When armed robbers robbed Ikorodu who dare go near them. Even the police will vamooze leaving them at the mercy of the citizens... Let's just imagine that it is just FG strategy to decrease their power up north. What about the directive to remove soldiers from the road... We need to analyse all FG decisions well rather than just accepting them as they are.

not saying the FG is right, but Im trying to rationalize why they would do that. No human plan is fool proof. Just giving another angle to the whole thing
Re: Fear In Rivers Over Alleged Transfer Of Boko Haram Detainees To P-harcourt by Nobody: 11:12am On Jul 09, 2015
ZUBY77:

You need to shut up. Blockhead.

Bombing of world trade center in America was planned in Europe and middle east.

Listen to urself

Re: Fear In Rivers Over Alleged Transfer Of Boko Haram Detainees To P-harcourt by Cannonleo(m): 11:12am On Jul 09, 2015
[quote author=BUTCHCASSIDY post=35660529][/quote] grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin nah so e dey start ohhh (abi you dey kolo like nicholas cage)
Re: Fear In Rivers Over Alleged Transfer Of Boko Haram Detainees To P-harcourt by Nobody: 11:14am On Jul 09, 2015
Cannonleo:
grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin nah so e dey start ohhh (abi you dey kolo like nicholas cage)

E dey start with too much writing over small talk abi U be proffesor? Proffessor of talkinology
Re: Fear In Rivers Over Alleged Transfer Of Boko Haram Detainees To P-harcourt by Nobody: 11:18am On Jul 09, 2015
Ecoplexus:

Most hausas that reside in eastern states know the terrain more than some indigene. Boko Haram has members all over Nigeria, who are waiting for instruction from their boss before they attack. Even in the troubled states with high military presence, they are still high cases of prison break, what more will happen in places with little or no military presence. So your statement above is highly flawed and incorrect.

Whatever Nicca
Re: Fear In Rivers Over Alleged Transfer Of Boko Haram Detainees To P-harcourt by Melahou(m): 11:20am On Jul 09, 2015
Jacksparrow0712:
We shall overcome

when will that be
Re: Fear In Rivers Over Alleged Transfer Of Boko Haram Detainees To P-harcourt by chomytex(f): 11:20am On Jul 09, 2015
I just hope this is nt true..m nt a politican bt I just hope this man knws wt he is doing.he wants to circulate this bh to the whole of this country..he shouldn't misuse the power given to him.
Re: Fear In Rivers Over Alleged Transfer Of Boko Haram Detainees To P-harcourt by Gioby(m): 11:23am On Jul 09, 2015
This is exportation of terrorism

1 Like

Re: Fear In Rivers Over Alleged Transfer Of Boko Haram Detainees To P-harcourt by ibrokola(m): 11:23am On Jul 09, 2015
pazienza:
All markets in Enugu metropolis is going to be on total lockdown tomorrow, in protest against FG alleged plans to transport Boko haram prisoners to Enugu prison.

That is the news in Enugu o!
Good. It is Enugu dwellers that will starve na
Re: Fear In Rivers Over Alleged Transfer Of Boko Haram Detainees To P-harcourt by Nobody: 11:25am On Jul 09, 2015
When we are ready to take our destiny into our own hands
Melahou:

when will that be
Re: Fear In Rivers Over Alleged Transfer Of Boko Haram Detainees To P-harcourt by Cannonleo(m): 11:25am On Jul 09, 2015
BUTCHCASSIDY:

E dey start with too much writing over small talk abi U be proffesor? Proffessor of talkinology
i give you illustration plus different scenario of wetin fit happen and i know say e no serve your logic, no vex everybody opinion no be the same grin grin
Re: Fear In Rivers Over Alleged Transfer Of Boko Haram Detainees To P-harcourt by Nobody: 11:29am On Jul 09, 2015
Cannonleo:
i give you illustration plus different scenario of wetin fit happen and i know say e no serve your logic, no vex everybody opinion no be the same grin grin
EXCATLY

Re: Fear In Rivers Over Alleged Transfer Of Boko Haram Detainees To P-harcourt by Nobody: 11:30am On Jul 09, 2015
mormoni:
Weda south oo, abi north ooo. Na still Nigeria. Baaba keep transferring them

Shea u know say u dey mad
Re: Fear In Rivers Over Alleged Transfer Of Boko Haram Detainees To P-harcourt by Cannonleo(m): 11:36am On Jul 09, 2015
BUTCHCASSIDY:

EXCATLY
you need good yabbing unfortunately i no get yah time e-warrior ,but wait oh shey if i dash you slap your brain reset process go complete reach 100% grin grin grin grin
Re: Fear In Rivers Over Alleged Transfer Of Boko Haram Detainees To P-harcourt by ekefre4(m): 11:36am On Jul 09, 2015
he shld keep transferring d prisoners bt he shld also knw dat jst 1 bomb blast in d south and anything abok.i including cows are gone 4 good in d south,we will kill dem all.
NONSENSE
Re: Fear In Rivers Over Alleged Transfer Of Boko Haram Detainees To P-harcourt by Nobody: 11:54am On Jul 09, 2015
Cannonleo:
you need good yabbing unfortunately i no get yah time e-warrior ,but wait oh shey if i dash you slap your brain reset process go complete reach 100% grin grin grin grin

Yea rite walk away like a good biitch.

Re: Fear In Rivers Over Alleged Transfer Of Boko Haram Detainees To P-harcourt by Cannonleo(m): 12:07pm On Jul 09, 2015
BUTCHCASSIDY:

Yea rite walk away like a good biitch.
and you called your self butch cassidy *spit* son your a disgrace to the good old west and an asshole of incomparable quantity, i guess old mary turnbuckle will be cursing you in her grave right now, hoe and one last word for you
*SCRAM* aint gat time for imps with insultive overtones like yah.Good day
Re: Fear In Rivers Over Alleged Transfer Of Boko Haram Detainees To P-harcourt by Nobody: 12:09pm On Jul 09, 2015
Cannonleo:
and you called your self butch cassidy *spit* son your a disgrace to the good old west and an asshole of incomparable quantity, i guess old mary turnbuckle will be cursing you in her grave right now, hoe and one last word for you
*SCRAM* aint gat time for imps with insultive overtones like yah.Good day

Awwww. Tut tut. Here

Re: Fear In Rivers Over Alleged Transfer Of Boko Haram Detainees To P-harcourt by iamlol(m): 12:25pm On Jul 09, 2015
Get a degree in less than a year in benin republic and serve immidiately in nigeria
For more info, whatsapp 09039239294
Re: Fear In Rivers Over Alleged Transfer Of Boko Haram Detainees To P-harcourt by Nobody: 12:44pm On Jul 09, 2015
They are already on their way, i saw in 9th miles Enugu state with so many security personnel
Re: Fear In Rivers Over Alleged Transfer Of Boko Haram Detainees To P-harcourt by baybiemee: 2:54pm On Jul 09, 2015
Don't they have enough prisons in the north?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Fayose: Reasons Why China Loan Must Stop / Lagos Places 4,000 Unemployed Graduates On ₦40,000 Monthly Salary / HID Awolowo And Oludolapo Osinbajo At Pa Awolowo’s 28th Remembrance Today (pics)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 42
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.