Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,138 members, 7,811,199 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 06:23 AM

“you Mean I’m Now A Prisoner?” – Lamido Exclaims After Court Sends Him To Prison - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / “you Mean I’m Now A Prisoner?” – Lamido Exclaims After Court Sends Him To Prison (49350 Views)

You Mean I'm Now A Prisoner ? - Lamido Exclaims After Court Sends Him To Prison / Alleged N1.35bn Fraud: You Mean I’m Now A Prisoner? – Lamido / Femi Olukayode Celebrates With Girlfriend In Bed After Court Victory (photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: “you Mean I’m Now A Prisoner?” – Lamido Exclaims After Court Sends Him To Prison by midolian(m): 8:00am On Jul 10, 2015
ECOTERRORS:
Sule lamido was NEVER a front runner for the post of presidency
lol..true that. But one of the backbones of the PDP in the north.

4 Likes

Re: “you Mean I’m Now A Prisoner?” – Lamido Exclaims After Court Sends Him To Prison by softvio(m): 8:00am On Jul 10, 2015
A billion dollar question.. Lol

1 Like

Re: “you Mean I’m Now A Prisoner?” – Lamido Exclaims After Court Sends Him To Prison by softvio(m): 8:01am On Jul 10, 2015
PDP!!

1 Like

Re: “you Mean I’m Now A Prisoner?” – Lamido Exclaims After Court Sends Him To Prison by softvio(m): 8:03am On Jul 10, 2015
zeal22:
This is serious
yeah he shud pay for his crimes.. Bt y is amaechi free?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: “you Mean I’m Now A Prisoner?” – Lamido Exclaims After Court Sends Him To Prison by chiben22: 8:05am On Jul 10, 2015
no your not ........you now the chairman dia .....

visit www*solutionzone* heck*in for educational updates , news , empowerment tutorial and any more

1 Like

Re: “you Mean I’m Now A Prisoner?” – Lamido Exclaims After Court Sends Him To Prison by Nobody: 8:06am On Jul 10, 2015
midolian:
lol..true that. But one of the backbones of the PDP in the north.
his body language during the campaign showed someone sitting on the fence
Re: “you Mean I’m Now A Prisoner?” – Lamido Exclaims After Court Sends Him To Prison by ULSHERLAN(m): 8:10am On Jul 10, 2015
ECOTERRORS:
Is it not too early to display your psychopatic behaviour online?

Is there any designated time to say the obvious truth?

I dont know why you have to ask me such question when i only took everyone down memory lane
Re: “you Mean I’m Now A Prisoner?” – Lamido Exclaims After Court Sends Him To Prison by efilefun(m): 8:15am On Jul 10, 2015
PvtParts2:
The Buharist Zombies don't know that sooner or later it will be Fashola and Tinubu on the list.

Buhari is doing what he did in 1984.

Arresting and jailing Politicians is not to curb corruption but rather to block any future opposition he may have.

Buhari hs truly hit the ground running.

He did this in 1984 and the Plebs celebrated this .

After the Politicians he gagged the Press with Decree 4 from where he took his despotism to the Plebs on the streets who by the time they realized had no politician or opposition figure to fight for their right, the press were gagged and they saw themselves living in a big barrack nation.

It took the efforts of IBB and other senior military officers to rid Nigeria of this power drunk despot.

But today we don't have that option.

Shout Change!

7 Likes

Re: “you Mean I’m Now A Prisoner?” – Lamido Exclaims After Court Sends Him To Prison by StRichard(m): 8:15am On Jul 10, 2015
G
Re: “you Mean I’m Now A Prisoner?” – Lamido Exclaims After Court Sends Him To Prison by winodey(m): 8:15am On Jul 10, 2015
Meet Another Boobilicious Nollywood Actress (Photos)

CHAI!1!!! Man is Stabbed to Death During a Robbery
Re: “you Mean I’m Now A Prisoner?” – Lamido Exclaims After Court Sends Him To Prison by Diesel1(m): 8:16am On Jul 10, 2015
No , u are an ex convict
Re: “you Mean I’m Now A Prisoner?” – Lamido Exclaims After Court Sends Him To Prison by Ambi25: 8:16am On Jul 10, 2015
No body should be above the law in Nigeria anymore

1 Like

Re: “you Mean I’m Now A Prisoner?” – Lamido Exclaims After Court Sends Him To Prison by Nobody: 8:17am On Jul 10, 2015
Yes you are
Re: “you Mean I’m Now A Prisoner?” – Lamido Exclaims After Court Sends Him To Prison by bewla(m): 8:17am On Jul 10, 2015
No with your two sons.
Re: “you Mean I’m Now A Prisoner?” – Lamido Exclaims After Court Sends Him To Prison by winodey(m): 8:17am On Jul 10, 2015
Meet Another Boobilicious Nollywood Actress (Photos)
Re: “you Mean I’m Now A Prisoner?” – Lamido Exclaims After Court Sends Him To Prison by Nobody: 8:18am On Jul 10, 2015
Lol.....Ask google @Lamido

1 Like

Re: “you Mean I’m Now A Prisoner?” – Lamido Exclaims After Court Sends Him To Prison by GeneralShepherd(m): 8:18am On Jul 10, 2015
PvtParts2:
The Buharist Zombies don't know that sooner or later it will be Fashola and Tinubu on the list.

Buhari is doing what he did in 1984.

Arresting and jailing Politicians is not to curb corruption but rather to block any future opposition he may have.

Buhari hs truly hit the ground running.

He did this in 1984 and the Plebs celebrated this .

After the Politicians he gagged the Press with Decree 4 from where he took his despotism to the Plebs on the streets who by the time they realized had no politician or opposition figure to fight for their right, the press were gagged and they saw themselves living in a big barrack nation.

It took the efforts of IBB and other senior military officers to rid Nigeria of this power drunk despot.

But today we don't have that option.

Shout Change!

So what should he do give them more money to loot? You are part of the problem if you aren't part of the solution
I am a PDP man but I endorse this new EFCC

6 Likes

Re: “you Mean I’m Now A Prisoner?” – Lamido Exclaims After Court Sends Him To Prison by Nigerwillbegrea: 8:19am On Jul 10, 2015
You think say na joke www.iwemi.com
Re: “you Mean I’m Now A Prisoner?” – Lamido Exclaims After Court Sends Him To Prison by Spells(m): 8:19am On Jul 10, 2015
yepa......Oya govern the prison...joor oh.....
Re: “you Mean I’m Now A Prisoner?” – Lamido Exclaims After Court Sends Him To Prison by victor2fresh(m): 8:21am On Jul 10, 2015
Lamido i know say d tin dey do u lyk dream..jst wake up sir..UR NOW A PRISONER AND UR GOING 2 SPEND A LONG TYM DIA.
Re: “you Mean I’m Now A Prisoner?” – Lamido Exclaims After Court Sends Him To Prison by Nobody: 8:21am On Jul 10, 2015
Dantata shud be sent to jail too.
Re: “you Mean I’m Now A Prisoner?” – Lamido Exclaims After Court Sends Him To Prison by ULSHERLAN(m): 8:22am On Jul 10, 2015
ECOTERRORS:
Sule lamido was NEVER a front runner for the post of presidency

With this, you shouldn't be discussing politics.

1 Like

Re: “you Mean I’m Now A Prisoner?” – Lamido Exclaims After Court Sends Him To Prison by 360ng: 8:22am On Jul 10, 2015
No, you are now the president.

Rubbish.

1 Like

Re: “you Mean I’m Now A Prisoner?” – Lamido Exclaims After Court Sends Him To Prison by pasol4real(m): 8:24am On Jul 10, 2015
ULSHERLAN:
Considering the fact that PDP would have fielded Lamido as their presidential flag bearer if GEJ wasnt contesting. PDP is doomed
Seriously? Then considering the fact that apc ' s national leader n kinmaker is tifnub,nigeria is doomed .God save us .

1 Like

Re: “you Mean I’m Now A Prisoner?” – Lamido Exclaims After Court Sends Him To Prison by jazinogold(m): 8:26am On Jul 10, 2015
no u no b prisoner....dem just gv u double promotion! from ex governor to prisoner! mtcheww

1 Like

Re: “you Mean I’m Now A Prisoner?” – Lamido Exclaims After Court Sends Him To Prison by thaoriginator: 8:27am On Jul 10, 2015
No, you're now a warder. Foolish fool!

1 Like

Re: “you Mean I’m Now A Prisoner?” – Lamido Exclaims After Court Sends Him To Prison by Tripleclick(m): 8:27am On Jul 10, 2015
Hahaha!!!! ,, thank God he is not an igbo man! ,,,am waiting for EFCc to go near our okonji and mmadueke,, make thunder fire dm!!
Re: “you Mean I’m Now A Prisoner?” – Lamido Exclaims After Court Sends Him To Prison by Netroemmy(m): 8:29am On Jul 10, 2015
They were remanded in prison 4 only 2 months , Sept 2015

1 Like

Re: “you Mean I’m Now A Prisoner?” – Lamido Exclaims After Court Sends Him To Prison by bewildered: 8:29am On Jul 10, 2015
Yes u are mallam! Nobody is above the law. But i hope dis is not APC witch hunting,if not the same should go for Nyako.

2 Likes

Re: “you Mean I’m Now A Prisoner?” – Lamido Exclaims After Court Sends Him To Prison by ULSHERLAN(m): 8:29am On Jul 10, 2015
pasol4real:

Seriously? Then considering the fact that apc ' s national leader n kinmaker is tifnub,nigeria is doomed .God save us .

Well we can only talk about Lamido now cos he is a prisoner

From Bode George now its Lamido and sons.

We will talk about Tinubu when he is convicted of any crime. So till then PDP remains doomed

2 Likes

Re: “you Mean I’m Now A Prisoner?” – Lamido Exclaims After Court Sends Him To Prison by VickyRotex(f): 8:30am On Jul 10, 2015
No, you're now a Landlord in the Prison, while your sons are caretakers.
Alai lojuti...

1 Like

Re: “you Mean I’m Now A Prisoner?” – Lamido Exclaims After Court Sends Him To Prison by VickyRotex(f): 8:30am On Jul 10, 2015
No, you're now a Landlord in the Prison, while your sons are caretakers.
Alai lojuti...

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

"Zahra Buhari , Don't Marry A Northerner" - Man To President's Daughter / Gunmen Attack Goodluck Jonathan’s Home In Otuoke, Kill 1 Soldier, Injure Others / Rotimi Amaechi Sleeping In Church (Photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.