Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,110 members, 7,811,124 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 12:47 AM

“you Mean I’m Now A Prisoner?” – Lamido Exclaims After Court Sends Him To Prison - Politics (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / “you Mean I’m Now A Prisoner?” – Lamido Exclaims After Court Sends Him To Prison (49348 Views)

You Mean I'm Now A Prisoner ? - Lamido Exclaims After Court Sends Him To Prison / Alleged N1.35bn Fraud: You Mean I’m Now A Prisoner? – Lamido / Femi Olukayode Celebrates With Girlfriend In Bed After Court Victory (photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: “you Mean I’m Now A Prisoner?” – Lamido Exclaims After Court Sends Him To Prison by buzquet(m): 10:44am On Jul 10, 2015
IbokUtoroh:

governance dey like courses, person A fit dey good at maths, physics, chemistry, biology but generally poor at english while person B dey sound in english but ultimately poor in maths, n other science courses.
Sending people to prison is not good govrnance, if at d end of his tenure he succeeds in sending all politicians of pdp scion to prison n we the unemployed youth still roam d street of naija in search of jobs, power is still not constant, pensioners like my mum n others r still being shortchange n cheated, nigerians are still living below the poverty line of less than a dollar n some fraction cent a day, nigerians still clamouring for change n we r still buying fuel at 120 naira per litre n most times at a higher cost, we r still importing d commonest things like toothpick, sugar, rice, fuel, fabrics etc.......bobo that s exemplary f a i r l u r e!
gracias! !!!!!! Wit people lyk u, diariss hope in naija
Re: “you Mean I’m Now A Prisoner?” – Lamido Exclaims After Court Sends Him To Prison by petermichaels(m): 10:45am On Jul 10, 2015
Oh! Hm no kno b4? Na hm b say na scam prison bdat
Re: “you Mean I’m Now A Prisoner?” – Lamido Exclaims After Court Sends Him To Prison by sparkwil(m): 10:46am On Jul 10, 2015
buzquet:
Yes!!!!!!!!! The change has commenced!!!!! Sai baba. Even if PMB dey coma, he will still b miles ahead of d clueless, shoeless otuoke drunk**d!
Can anything good come out of 3D (d daura dullapo) Isn't this another witch hunting because Lamido was against his presidency?
Lest I forget u this buzquet is a scallywag for comparing an illiterate to a PhD holder
Re: “you Mean I’m Now A Prisoner?” – Lamido Exclaims After Court Sends Him To Prison by Nobody: 11:10am On Jul 10, 2015
And you have folks protesting his arraignment! Well, not new -the Ekitis just acted a similar script!! Honestly, I'm amazed at the Ekitis!! Here's a man who in a blazing moment of bare-faced, clenched-teeth, and clenched-fist robbery stole hundreds of millions through a white-elephant poultry project - Fayose! Today, he is their acclaimed and well-beloved Governor who is known, not for commissioning projects, but for drinking palm-well and eating-pounded yam by the roadside in the company of fellows hounded by the law for felony!!! Ekitis (largely speaking) are either a gullible lot or a carefree mould!!! Indeed, a people deserve the type of government they have.
Re: “you Mean I’m Now A Prisoner?” – Lamido Exclaims After Court Sends Him To Prison by LastProphet: 11:10am On Jul 10, 2015
PvtParts2:
The Buharist Zombies don't know that sooner or later it will be Fashola and Tinubu on the list.

Buhari is doing what he did in 1984.

Arresting and jailing Politicians is not to curb corruption but rather to block any future opposition he may have.

Buhari hs truly hit the ground running.

He did this in 1984 and the Plebs celebrated this .

After the Politicians he gagged the Press with Decree 4 from where he took his despotism to the Plebs on the streets who by the time they realized had no politician or opposition figure to fight for their right, the press were gagged and they saw themselves living in a big barrack nation.

It took the efforts of IBB and other senior military officers to rid Nigeria of this power drunk despot.

But today we don't have that option.

Shout Change!

so u believe what just came out of your mouth? am very very sure you were a toddler in 1984 for u to write this gibberish

2 Likes

Re: “you Mean I’m Now A Prisoner?” – Lamido Exclaims After Court Sends Him To Prison by Masculity(m): 11:11am On Jul 10, 2015
mormoni:
No sir u are not. U will jst undergo rehabilitation.

no sir is as usual there must be siren and security personnel as a convoy

gringringrin
Re: “you Mean I’m Now A Prisoner?” – Lamido Exclaims After Court Sends Him To Prison by bambashy02: 11:13am On Jul 10, 2015
It's just for the main time ni sir. sad
Re: “you Mean I’m Now A Prisoner?” – Lamido Exclaims After Court Sends Him To Prison by Originalsly: 11:19am On Jul 10, 2015
AwesomelyMade:
My only problem is that these guys will be given first class treatment in prison
Really?....is there anything first class in prison?
Re: “you Mean I’m Now A Prisoner?” – Lamido Exclaims After Court Sends Him To Prison by Nobody: 11:22am On Jul 10, 2015
Originalsly:
Really?....is there anything first class in prison?

Dey there now. Some prisons have places reserved for 'high profile thieves'. Ask bode George.
Re: “you Mean I’m Now A Prisoner?” – Lamido Exclaims After Court Sends Him To Prison by ddefoe: 11:28am On Jul 10, 2015
EFCC, pls remember the former Governor of Abia State,chief T.A Orji.He is hidding in the Senate,do the needful! He needs to return stolen billions belonging to the people of Abia state

3 Likes

Re: “you Mean I’m Now A Prisoner?” – Lamido Exclaims After Court Sends Him To Prison by infinitemiles: 11:38am On Jul 10, 2015
SMART CLICK Data Resellers
Buy cheap data bundle for your android phones, Samsung, iPad, iPhone, bb10, Nokia, windows and modem.

For Etisalat
250mb @ N500 (Airtime Payment)
500mb @ N800 (Airtime Payment)
750mb @ N1000(Airtime Payment)
1GB @ N1200 (Airtime Payment)

For Mtn
1GB @ N1200 (Airtime Payment)

Contact
Call/Whatsapp: 08036211097

Note: All plans are valid for I month

Tell ur friends and get a 5% discount on your first subscription.
Re: “you Mean I’m Now A Prisoner?” – Lamido Exclaims After Court Sends Him To Prison by Nobody: 11:40am On Jul 10, 2015
as the EFCC holding facilities in Abuja and Kano were already overstretched.
Is it only me that saw this?

1 Like

Re: “you Mean I’m Now A Prisoner?” – Lamido Exclaims After Court Sends Him To Prison by ahaz: 11:42am On Jul 10, 2015
buzquet:
Yes!!!!!!!!! The change has commenced!!!!! Sai baba. Even if PMB dey coma, he will still b miles ahead of d clueless, shoeless otuoke drunk**d!
is dis ur talent or ur destiny
Re: “you Mean I’m Now A Prisoner?” – Lamido Exclaims After Court Sends Him To Prison by thaneviller(m): 11:44am On Jul 10, 2015
PvtParts2:
The Buharist Zombies don't know that sooner or later it will be Fashola and Tinubu on the list.

Arresting and jailing Politicians is not to curb corruption but rather to block any future opposition he may have.

After the Politicians he gagged the Press with Decree 4 from where he took his despotism to the Plebs on the streets who by the time they realized had no politician or opposition figure to fight for their right, the press were gagged and they saw themselves living in a big barrack nation.

It took the efforts of IBB and other senior military officers to rid Nigeria of this power drunk despot.

Shout Change!
sorry for the insult but i feel u r nt wise with this speech of urs...u r tryin to tell everybody ere dat sule lamido isn't guilty and this is also a vendatta arraignment...please use ur brain sometimes..plus buhari wasnt ousted cos of d reason u gave but cos he was incorruptible even his supreme miltary council personnels couldnt steal money...u r speakin as if ibb did a better job...nigerians were jus happy cos ey didnt enjoy being treated with iron fist...dont go about influencin people's minds with negative knowledge please...
Re: “you Mean I’m Now A Prisoner?” – Lamido Exclaims After Court Sends Him To Prison by Nobody: 11:46am On Jul 10, 2015
U neva see anything,you go hear am for prison. I hope this will serve as a deterant to those corrupt politicians.

2 Likes

Re: “you Mean I’m Now A Prisoner?” – Lamido Exclaims After Court Sends Him To Prison by mikedoo(m): 11:51am On Jul 10, 2015
Dis is d change we voted for. EFCC dat hitherto was better described as a toothless Bulldog has turned a bitting dog. Now I see PEJ fears dat she was ranting everywhr abt jail, dis is jst d begining. If u are already enjoying dis change hit like.

1 Like

Re: “you Mean I’m Now A Prisoner?” – Lamido Exclaims After Court Sends Him To Prison by buzquet(m): 11:53am On Jul 10, 2015
ahaz:
is dis ur talent or ur destiny
a comment frm an hungry man. Kip working bro, e go beta
Re: “you Mean I’m Now A Prisoner?” – Lamido Exclaims After Court Sends Him To Prison by chuksmad(m): 11:54am On Jul 10, 2015
This is the only reason i support Buhari presidency. He will surely help us to recover some of our collective stolen monies from the corrupt politicians. He may not do well in other areas, but very sure corruption will be reduced in this his tenure.

2 Likes

Re: “you Mean I’m Now A Prisoner?” – Lamido Exclaims After Court Sends Him To Prison by buzquet(m): 11:54am On Jul 10, 2015
sparkwil:

Can anything good come out of 3D (d daura dullapo) Isn't this another witch hunting because Lamido was against his presidency?
Lest I forget u this buzquet is a scallywag for comparing an illiterate to a PhD holder
a comment frm an hungry man! Sorry bro, e go beta
Re: “you Mean I’m Now A Prisoner?” – Lamido Exclaims After Court Sends Him To Prison by engrlarex(m): 12:01pm On Jul 10, 2015
Had it been it was an igbo governor that was jailed we won't hear word, before u kw dey'l say buhari is a tribalist...Igbos r the most tribalistic race in the universe.

#Sleeping
Re: “you Mean I’m Now A Prisoner?” – Lamido Exclaims After Court Sends Him To Prison by buzquet(m): 12:03pm On Jul 10, 2015
happney65:

Ode nii eee..Did the case start under Buhari?Did the son forfeit twenty thousand dollars to the Federal Govt under Buhari?You are nothing but a fool and a propangadist..Idiot
ow many rap weed did take dis mawnin? U even look lyk a clown. Are u a comedian too?
Re: “you Mean I’m Now A Prisoner?” – Lamido Exclaims After Court Sends Him To Prison by buzquet(m): 12:04pm On Jul 10, 2015
Mee234:

His trouble started three years ago under Jona. People like former Bayalsa govt got acquainted under your dead brain, Daura President illiterate buhari. Same with fany-kayode
Heya!!!!!! A comment frm an hungry man. lipsrsealed
Re: “you Mean I’m Now A Prisoner?” – Lamido Exclaims After Court Sends Him To Prison by banme(m): 12:09pm On Jul 10, 2015
kkk

1 Like

Re: “you Mean I’m Now A Prisoner?” – Lamido Exclaims After Court Sends Him To Prison by IYANGBALI: 12:27pm On Jul 10, 2015
Na there him go do sallah,omo he didn't easy o
Re: “you Mean I’m Now A Prisoner?” – Lamido Exclaims After Court Sends Him To Prison by IYANGBALI: 12:30pm On Jul 10, 2015
engrlarex:
Had it been it was an igbo governor that was jailed we won't hear word, before u kw dey'l say buhari is a tribalist...Igbos r the most tribalistic race in the universe.

#Sleeping
sheamaka,shedi,sheyere,shebuso,shejoke,ushe,shukudi come see something here
Re: “you Mean I’m Now A Prisoner?” – Lamido Exclaims After Court Sends Him To Prison by AlPeter: 12:30pm On Jul 10, 2015
PvtParts2:

Shout Change!

SO IBB is now your hero?......CLUELESS AS ALWAYS

1 Like

Re: “you Mean I’m Now A Prisoner?” – Lamido Exclaims After Court Sends Him To Prison by Nellybii: 1:35pm On Jul 10, 2015
happney65:

Who told you am a GEJ fan?But attributing this to Buhari is stupidity of the highest order when the case has being even before Buhari came into Power..iranu abasa

Btw,na your eye he go be when after some while you wont hear anything about the case.. A case of the kettle calling the Pot Black..Shiorr

I will just ignore you because I don't waste time with double mouthed faceless liars.
Re: “you Mean I’m Now A Prisoner?” – Lamido Exclaims After Court Sends Him To Prison by bareal(m): 2:07pm On Jul 10, 2015
PvtParts2:

Shout Change!

Ogbeni, do we look like we care about Ur rant?
Re: “you Mean I’m Now A Prisoner?” – Lamido Exclaims After Court Sends Him To Prison by Cyriloha(m): 3:01pm On Jul 10, 2015
midolian:
Lool. The thing still dey do am like film trick.

Thank God uncle Jona didn't win the election. If uncle Jona had won, it would be easy for him to jiggle and wriggle his way out of this mess succesfully.

I don't know why they didn't send them(Lamido & sons) to ekwulobia prison sef. undecided

you will soon join ekwuluobia prison
Re: “you Mean I’m Now A Prisoner?” – Lamido Exclaims After Court Sends Him To Prison by chika29: 3:03pm On Jul 10, 2015
No oga lamido.ur nt a prisoner,wot dey mean is dat u shld go $b d gov of d priosn.yeye thief.barawo
Re: “you Mean I’m Now A Prisoner?” – Lamido Exclaims After Court Sends Him To Prison by onimcee1(m): 3:25pm On Jul 10, 2015
buzquet:
permit me to refresh or feed your brain please. THE MOVE TO PROSECUTE THE LAMIDOS STARTED DURING GOODLUCK'S TENURE WHEN THE EX-GOVERNOR'S (NOW prisoner) SONS WHERE ARRESTED BY THE EFCC BUT THEIR DAD WAS HIDING UNDER THE IMMUNITY UMBRELLA.
Re: “you Mean I’m Now A Prisoner?” – Lamido Exclaims After Court Sends Him To Prison by chibaic(m): 3:46pm On Jul 10, 2015
nooh u ar now a presiding officer of kano prison

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Gunmen Attack Goodluck Jonathan’s Home In Otuoke, Kill 1 Soldier, Injure Others / Okada Ban: Lagos Crushes 2,228 Impounded Motorcycles (Video, Photos) / Aisha Buhari Consoles Ocholi's Daughter As She Cries...Photos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 42
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.