Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,420 members, 7,815,950 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 09:55 PM

The Ugliest Actors/actresses In Nollywood - Celebrities (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / The Ugliest Actors/actresses In Nollywood (66792 Views)

Some Evergreen Nollywood Actors/Actresses We Can Never Forget. / Why Hausa Actors & Actresses Don’t Kiss In Movies - Jita / Nigerian Top 10 Igbo Actors | Actresses And Their Pictures (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: The Ugliest Actors/actresses In Nollywood by edygirl(f): 8:58pm On Dec 21, 2006
I wish Jim Iyke could something about his protruding belly. He needs to visit the Gym more often to gain back his hot body.
Re: The Ugliest Actors/actresses In Nollywood by Eurphoria(f): 9:09pm On Dec 21, 2006
hang on i dont know what is new anymore but i saw one film with Jim iyke and he was really looking toned. He cut his hair and looks really nice, actually there is something about him i must say that is attractive lipsrsealed
Re: The Ugliest Actors/actresses In Nollywood by edygirl(f): 9:14pm On Dec 21, 2006
I heard he had an accident of recent and still at the hospital. I hope he feels better.
Re: The Ugliest Actors/actresses In Nollywood by Eurphoria(f): 9:32pm On Dec 21, 2006
oh no, i do like him now you know, i never used to, he has sesky eyes tongue
Re: The Ugliest Actors/actresses In Nollywood by ThiefOfHearts(f): 10:51pm On Dec 21, 2006
You are all tasteless!!! angry tongue
Re: The Ugliest Actors/actresses In Nollywood by Eurphoria(f): 10:59pm On Dec 21, 2006
**moons at T.O.H**
Re: The Ugliest Actors/actresses In Nollywood by ebix: 7:42pm On Dec 22, 2006
Hi
Re: The Ugliest Actors/actresses In Nollywood by balash(m): 4:47pm On Dec 23, 2006
I DONT JURGE ACTORS OR ACTRESS IN FILMS ALL WHT U ARE SEEING ARE MAKE UP U BETTER SEE THEM PERSONALLY THEN U WONT WATCH THERE FILMS NEMORE
Re: The Ugliest Actors/actresses In Nollywood by hotfergie(f): 11:59am On Dec 24, 2006
none no one is perfect.
Re: The Ugliest Actors/actresses In Nollywood by jaybaby(f): 5:49pm On Dec 24, 2006
But jim is good,cute,dresses so nyceeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee tongue
Re: The Ugliest Actors/actresses In Nollywood by ThiefOfHearts(f): 7:00pm On Dec 24, 2006
as cute as a bag of poo
Re: The Ugliest Actors/actresses In Nollywood by mukina2: 7:04pm On Dec 24, 2006
ThiefOfHearts:

as cute as a bag of poo

grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: The Ugliest Actors/actresses In Nollywood by jaybaby(f): 7:19pm On Dec 24, 2006
waz ur prob? cuz he's cute[b]r[/b] than u? huh? grin grin
Re: The Ugliest Actors/actresses In Nollywood by edygirl(f): 7:59pm On Dec 24, 2006
It's not that he is all that but he can be romantic. TOH take it easy haba. I know you don't like him.
Re: The Ugliest Actors/actresses In Nollywood by ThiefOfHearts(f): 11:02pm On Dec 24, 2006
My ass is cuter than his face so dream on.
Re: The Ugliest Actors/actresses In Nollywood by ThiefOfHearts(f): 11:03pm On Dec 24, 2006
edygirl:

It's not that he is all that but he can be romantic. TOH take it easy haba. I know you don't like him.

a romantic brute cheesy
Re: The Ugliest Actors/actresses In Nollywood by Nobody: 11:13pm On Dec 24, 2006
girls I hope you all know that the topic is "the ugliest actor" and not "Is Jim Iyke ugly?" cheesy
Re: The Ugliest Actors/actresses In Nollywood by edygirl(f): 12:36am On Dec 25, 2006
TOH
Don't be too anal. Loosen up. I know all this is for you to pull Jaybay's legs but you can see it's not working. grin grin
Re: The Ugliest Actors/actresses In Nollywood by ThiefOfHearts(f): 2:59am On Dec 25, 2006
nuh uh. dont care about jaybaby's obsession. I just think the dude's ugly. cheesy Na crime?
Re: The Ugliest Actors/actresses In Nollywood by Uche2nna(m): 3:12am On Dec 25, 2006
@ Jaybaby Now u r having a crush on Jim Iyke wateva happened to 2face undecided
Re: The Ugliest Actors/actresses In Nollywood by acidrop(f): 3:26am On Dec 25, 2006
And zeal, abeg jaybaby u go chose 1 oooo
Re: The Ugliest Actors/actresses In Nollywood by Uche2nna(m): 3:27am On Dec 25, 2006
Zeal too shocked shocked shocked shocked

I thot that Zeal is married lipsrsealed
Re: The Ugliest Actors/actresses In Nollywood by acidrop(f): 3:33am On Dec 25, 2006
y? is it because of the ring, if it is, it is draw the girls attention away from him, datz all i know according 2 jaybaby's earlier thread, do you know something else?
Re: The Ugliest Actors/actresses In Nollywood by Uche2nna(m): 3:41am On Dec 25, 2006
Nope I dunno

But you honestly must not take Jbaby's word for that with a crush on him, she will say anything to allude to the fact that he is single grin . Fact is dat I heard otherwise undecided
Re: The Ugliest Actors/actresses In Nollywood by acidrop(f): 3:45am On Dec 25, 2006
yeah, but honestly, isnt it time they actually get married, they not growing any younger
Re: The Ugliest Actors/actresses In Nollywood by Uche2nna(m): 3:51am On Dec 25, 2006
Well,,, they might be still waiting for the right women how old do u think they are undecided
The most important thing is not getting married , the most important thing is staying married
Re: The Ugliest Actors/actresses In Nollywood by acidrop(f): 3:57am On Dec 25, 2006
true, but its not gonna be hard 4 them 2 find the right lady, all the ladies will wanna be his wifey, so i dont think thats y? as 4 keeping the marriage, i see sense in that
Re: The Ugliest Actors/actresses In Nollywood by Uche2nna(m): 3:59am On Dec 25, 2006
All the ladies want to be his wifey, abi?

That makes it more difficult,,,,,,,,It is always difficult to make a choice in the midst of plenty grin
Re: The Ugliest Actors/actresses In Nollywood by jaybaby(f): 6:58pm On Dec 25, 2006
ThiefOfHearts:

My ass is cuter than his face so dream on.

Dulllllllllllllllllll is ur ass ugly dat is disgusting hm i never knw cuz mine is even cute[b]r[/b] than my face!
Re: The Ugliest Actors/actresses In Nollywood by Nobody: 7:06pm On Dec 25, 2006
girls stooooop!!!!!!!!!!! can someone name anyother ugly actor?

yes! Hanks Anuku. That guy is ugly!
Re: The Ugliest Actors/actresses In Nollywood by ThiefOfHearts(f): 12:07am On Dec 26, 2006
jaybaby:

because mine is even cute[b]r[/b] than my face!

Rofl. Im glad we both agree that your ass is cuter than your face. cheesy
Re: The Ugliest Actors/actresses In Nollywood by ThiefOfHearts(f): 12:09am On Dec 26, 2006
michelin89:

yes! Hanks Anuku. That guy is ugly!

who's that?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Ugochi Ihezue: Pictures Of Winner Of MBGN 2017 / Gifty Powers Covers Her Boobs With Her Hands (Photos) / Jodie Who Frowns At Premarital Sex Is Pregnant Before Marriage?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.