Stats: 3,153,136 members, 7,818,422 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 03:09 PM

Rehabilitation Of Nembe, Bonny, Bille Jetties In Port Harcourt Begins. Photos. - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Rehabilitation Of Nembe, Bonny, Bille Jetties In Port Harcourt Begins. Photos. (33287 Views)

Obiano Begins Rehabilitation Of Enugu-Onitsha Express Road / General Buratai In The Ancient City Of Nembe, Bayelsa State (photos) / Reconstruction Of Creek Road In Port Harcourt Begins. PHOTOS. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Rehabilitation Of Nembe, Bonny, Bille Jetties In Port Harcourt Begins. Photos. by Nobody: 2:08pm On Jul 11, 2015
PhockPhockMan:

Don't mind those Lagos based Rivers state people who talk as if they've set their leg on Rivers state soil before.

I'm yet to understand why they keep arguing both foolishly and blindly.
Re: Rehabilitation Of Nembe, Bonny, Bille Jetties In Port Harcourt Begins. Photos. by phantom(m): 2:08pm On Jul 11, 2015
Abagworo:

It is of no use arguing with a brainwashed person. He is no different from suicide bombers.
Its good we clear up some of these misconceptions otherwise it becomes truth.

Re: Rehabilitation Of Nembe, Bonny, Bille Jetties In Port Harcourt Begins. Photos. by pring: 2:09pm On Jul 11, 2015
I dont see any thing to prove your points in the pictures

Re: Rehabilitation Of Nembe, Bonny, Bille Jetties In Port Harcourt Begins. Photos. by jeremiah92(m): 2:10pm On Jul 11, 2015
Am nt castigating wike cus its too early. . But he should remember that for d next twenty years to come .anybody dat is entrng rivers state for d first time is hopn to see d primary school amechi did. . .thats d kind of project we are expenting. .

Re: Rehabilitation Of Nembe, Bonny, Bille Jetties In Port Harcourt Begins. Photos. by banki(m): 2:20pm On Jul 11, 2015
calebo101:

Shut up and face your region. We dont need your useless advise. What concerns you with how we rule ours?

mr region

what region do you know I come from... anu ezi....

Re: Rehabilitation Of Nembe, Bonny, Bille Jetties In Port Harcourt Begins. Photos. by PhockPhockMan: 2:21pm On Jul 11, 2015
Abagworo:

It is of no use arguing with a brainwashed person. He is no different from suicide bombers.
You're the brainwashed fellow that takes pride in supporting the two worst things to have happened to former Eastern Nigeria , Amaechi and Okorocha. I thought you support every good development in Rivers state, why this sudden somersault.
The evil plaguing Rivers people has been pulled down. Imo will be liberated very soon.

Live with the painful reality.

Re: Rehabilitation Of Nembe, Bonny, Bille Jetties In Port Harcourt Begins. Photos. by HopeAtHand: 2:23pm On Jul 11, 2015
owolabifunke14:
wait a minute...so APC lost rivers election?

Have you been Asleep?? grin grin
Re: Rehabilitation Of Nembe, Bonny, Bille Jetties In Port Harcourt Begins. Photos. by Abagworo(m): 2:23pm On Jul 11, 2015
PhockPhockMan:

Cry me a River, if truly you live in Port Harcourt, I ask you to take pictures of scrapy roads he built within port Harcourt main town let's see.

You have lost your source of free money.
Live with it.

Amaechi did more than 100 of these quality of roads not to talk of schools. The biggest achievement of Amaechi is the emancipation of Rivers people from marching ground dependence. Today Rivers people compete with Igbos in trading, business, schooling and property acquisition. 10 years ago Ikwerres were tax collectors, land sellers and militants who saw it then as a cheap way of making quick money but today things have changed for better courtesy Amaechi to the annoyance of the godfathers who held Rivers people over the years in mental slavery. They and their family were the only rich ones.

Re: Rehabilitation Of Nembe, Bonny, Bille Jetties In Port Harcourt Begins. Photos. by phantom(m): 2:24pm On Jul 11, 2015
jeremiah92:
Am nt castigating wike cus its too early. . But he should remember that for d next twenty years to come .anybody dat is entrng rivers state for d first time is hopn to see d primary school amechi did. . .thats d kind of project we are expenting. .
grin grin grin grin. ....

Thats what they dont understand.
whether they like it or not AMAECHI HAS SET A STANDARD in almost all sectors especially EDUCATION,HEALTH AND ROADS.

For the next couple of years,rivers governors would be held up and compared to the AMAECHI STANDARD.
wike himself knows this. He knows HE MAY LIKELY NOT MEET UP TO AMAECHI STANDARDS so hes trying everything possible to taint amaechis reputation and UNFORTUNATELY IT IS WORKING because most nigerians are superficial. They judge based on the senses and not logic.

Re: Rehabilitation Of Nembe, Bonny, Bille Jetties In Port Harcourt Begins. Photos. by phantom(m): 2:26pm On Jul 11, 2015
PhockPhockMan:

You're the brainwashed fellow that takes pride in supporting the two worst things to have happened to former Eastern Nigeria , Amaechi and Okorocha. I thought you support every good development in Rivers state, why this sudden somersault.
The evil plaguing Rivers people has been pulled down. Imo will be liberated very soon.

Live with the painful reality.
the GOOD governance TA orji subjected abians to is what you want for us in IMO? God forbid it!

Re: Rehabilitation Of Nembe, Bonny, Bille Jetties In Port Harcourt Begins. Photos. by Nobody: 2:27pm On Jul 11, 2015
phantom:
grin grin grin. Wike and fraud.
your pictures show nothing. Leave all this gra gra. We have tasted what governance is under amaechi.
let wike bring more than this.

I dare any of you to mention more than 6 major roads amaechi didnt touch in PH.

Wike said Julius Berger and CCECC would be on ground.Ive been using GPS to look for them instead all i see are minor Road patching equipment being used by his "boys". PH is a construction site indeed... grin

Instead of you guys to acknowledge the mistake you made by voting This Man in (or rather by allowing his illegality to stand), you prefer the Easy way out....Force him Down our throats as a success when hes not.

Amaechi tackled issues properly.what we need in rivers State are PROPERLY CONSTRUCTED ROADS.
wike should stop patching roads that NE ED TOTAL RECONSTRUCTION.
what hes doing is just hurriedly doing things to give the impression hes working when in actual fact,he wants to get tongues wagging. We are not children.
I would like to know if you live in PH because what you've typed up there are all lies. I grew in PH but left there January this year for school...So which PH are you referring to? Now list six major roads that Amaechi had constructed and completed the projects. Let it not be because you are supporting APC you choose to be blind, or ignore facts by typing gibberish here. What is your address in PH ?

Re: Rehabilitation Of Nembe, Bonny, Bille Jetties In Port Harcourt Begins. Photos. by world888: 2:27pm On Jul 11, 2015
Thanks Bro....Amaechi constructed all d major roads in ph. wike is a noise maker n him and his Boyz r busy robbing and chasing people aways from ph

phantom:
i am in PH and amaechi touched my Life.

Where in PH are you?

Re: Rehabilitation Of Nembe, Bonny, Bille Jetties In Port Harcourt Begins. Photos. by PhockPhockMan: 2:29pm On Jul 11, 2015
Everfrank:

Don't mind them. I am posting this from the jetty and no single work on the ground. Wife has to be extraordinary to beat Amaechi's record. We are living witnesses to the uncommon transformation of Amaechi. Since the days of Melford Okilo it has never been so good like the days of Amaechi.
Which jetty are you? LIAR.
There are three Jetties there, nembe, Bonny, Bille. Go to bille jetty, if you don't see any work, then you're blind.
Re: Rehabilitation Of Nembe, Bonny, Bille Jetties In Port Harcourt Begins. Photos. by phantom(m): 2:31pm On Jul 11, 2015
Felixsun20:
I would like to know if you live in PH because what you've typed up there are all lies. I grew in PH but left there January this year for school...So which PH are you referring to? Now list six major roads that Amaechi had constructed and completed the projects. Let it not be because you are supporting APC you choose to be blind, or ignore facts by typing gibberish here. What is your address in PH ?
rumuokoro

Re: Rehabilitation Of Nembe, Bonny, Bille Jetties In Port Harcourt Begins. Photos. by HopeAtHand: 2:31pm On Jul 11, 2015
Abagworo:

Amaechi did more than 100 of these quality of roads not to talk of schools. The biggest achievement of Amaechi is the emancipation of Rivers people from marching ground dependence. Today Rivers people compete with Igbos in trading, business, schooling and property acquisition. 10 years ago Ikwerres were tax collectors, land sellers and militants who saw it then as a cheap way of making quick money but today things have changed for better courtesy Amaechi to the annoyance of the godfathers who held Rivers people over the years in mental slavery. They and their family were the only rich ones.

You know you can get your point across without having to insult Ikwerre people.

Wike is only 1month into the job, give him the benefit of the doubt.

Re: Rehabilitation Of Nembe, Bonny, Bille Jetties In Port Harcourt Begins. Photos. by Nobody: 2:34pm On Jul 11, 2015
phantom:
rumuokoro
Your full address
Re: Rehabilitation Of Nembe, Bonny, Bille Jetties In Port Harcourt Begins. Photos. by Abagworo(m): 2:36pm On Jul 11, 2015
HopeAtHand:

You know you can get your point across without having to insult Ikwerre people.

Wike is only 1month into the job, give him the benefit of the doubt.

I do not dislike Wike but it is so wrong to castigate Amaechi for any reason. His being against Jonathan is for the interest of Nigeria but even if you disagree with his political affiliation it is impossible to discredit his unequalled achievements in office.

Sorry if you felt offended though.
Re: Rehabilitation Of Nembe, Bonny, Bille Jetties In Port Harcourt Begins. Photos. by ikennaoma(m): 2:37pm On Jul 11, 2015
This one no be achievement. I was there yesterday nd I must tell u that na craftmen dey handle that work. D worst of it is that they are using old rusted metal

Re: Rehabilitation Of Nembe, Bonny, Bille Jetties In Port Harcourt Begins. Photos. by PhockPhockMan: 2:38pm On Jul 11, 2015
phantom:
grin grin brother the thing tire me. Grown ass men lying to themselves.
Let them mention 6major roads amaechi didnt Touch as governor.
as far as am concerned ,wike no get much work. Let him just reconstruct woji-akpajo, rumuagholu,ogbogoro and COMPLETE iwofe and abuloma-woji link bridge. Dazall. He can then dwell on greater PH and connecting the Islands via road
But you claimed Amaechi have turned Port Harcourt to PARIS. Why are you making this long list of bad roads in PH.

Liar.

Re: Rehabilitation Of Nembe, Bonny, Bille Jetties In Port Harcourt Begins. Photos. by Nobody: 2:39pm On Jul 11, 2015
PhockPhockMan:

But you claimed Amaechi have turned Port Harcourt to PARIS. Why are you making this long list of bad roads in PH.

Liar.

Liars are supposed to have good brains!

Re: Rehabilitation Of Nembe, Bonny, Bille Jetties In Port Harcourt Begins. Photos. by HopeAtHand: 2:42pm On Jul 11, 2015
phantom:
rumuokoro

Lolz..Rumuokoro na adress?? You just wan loss person for that human jungle.
Re: Rehabilitation Of Nembe, Bonny, Bille Jetties In Port Harcourt Begins. Photos. by Bright2(m): 2:42pm On Jul 11, 2015
Wike,the man that delivered Rivers people from the hand of Judas.
God bless you as you keep standing for us.
Re: Rehabilitation Of Nembe, Bonny, Bille Jetties In Port Harcourt Begins. Photos. by PhockPhockMan: 2:43pm On Jul 11, 2015
phantom:
i agree. Amaechi failed on
elelenwo and rumuagholu areas

Confession time.

Truth can never be buried.

Re: Rehabilitation Of Nembe, Bonny, Bille Jetties In Port Harcourt Begins. Photos. by atlwireles: 2:43pm On Jul 11, 2015
PhockPhockMan:

Liar.

grin grin grin You have to stop taking all these I live in Port Harcourt/Rivers state NLer serious. 99% of them are nothing but lying bastardsssss
Re: Rehabilitation Of Nembe, Bonny, Bille Jetties In Port Harcourt Begins. Photos. by phantom(m): 2:46pm On Jul 11, 2015
Felixsun20:

is the bolded a joke grin grin grin you must be a child. it looks like the roads you see today in PH,you thought were built by diete-spiff is that what daddy told you

okay just to humour you,i ll give you 10 roads off the top of my head
1.NTA-choba road
2.rumuola road
3.ada-george road
4.old aba road
5.olu-obasanjo road
6.education to UST roundabout road expansion and reconstruction
7.okporo road
8.slaughter-oginigba road
9.npkogu road
10.airforce-eliozu-ikwerre road
11. PH-owerri road
12.ogoni-andoni-unity road
13.elekahia-rumomasi
14.stadium road(ken saro wiwa road)

you want more?? okay flyovers
1.eleme junction
2.agip flyover
3.obiri ikwerre flyover
4.eliozu flyover
5.reconstructed aqirforce flyover

Re: Rehabilitation Of Nembe, Bonny, Bille Jetties In Port Harcourt Begins. Photos. by PhockPhockMan: 2:47pm On Jul 11, 2015
ICEMAN:

Bro this is why I'm angry when a man who lives in Kano or in London comes out to say that amaechi was a good Governor. It's just like saying Idi Amin was handsome. You've hit the nail on the head.

Re: Rehabilitation Of Nembe, Bonny, Bille Jetties In Port Harcourt Begins. Photos. by phantom(m): 2:48pm On Jul 11, 2015
PhockPhockMan:

Liar.
my brother nobody here has said amaechi finished work. i never said that. i said wike has very little to do...stop trying to be clever

Re: Rehabilitation Of Nembe, Bonny, Bille Jetties In Port Harcourt Begins. Photos. by PhockPhockMan: 2:49pm On Jul 11, 2015
pring:
I dont see any thing to prove your points in the pictures

May be you're blind.

Re: Rehabilitation Of Nembe, Bonny, Bille Jetties In Port Harcourt Begins. Photos. by alrahmanonline(m): 2:49pm On Jul 11, 2015
TheOnlyWiseMan:

You need to be in Rivers state to know that Amaechi is a fake package.
Haba!!! Fear God now, what you're telling us now is that didn't do anything? how i wish i can swallow this your lies from the pit of hell,....

Re: Rehabilitation Of Nembe, Bonny, Bille Jetties In Port Harcourt Begins. Photos. by Whynotthetruth(m): 2:50pm On Jul 11, 2015
phantom:
the GOOD governance TA orji subjected abians to is what you want for us in IMO? God forbid it!

I don't like arguing from the point of ignorance... but for you to include Rochas in good governance list means all you're writing here from page one are pure gibberish and lies...

I have not been to Abia to know which is true about Ochendo between those saying he's outright failure and those saying he worked in Umuahia but ignored Aba...so I won't judge him too harshly...but on Rochas, having received such intimidating allocations and still forced Imo to bankruptcy to the level of being declared insolvent by CBN with accumulated salaries & no tangible projects unlike TA Orji; then TA Orji is better than him...QED
Re: Rehabilitation Of Nembe, Bonny, Bille Jetties In Port Harcourt Begins. Photos. by phantom(m): 2:50pm On Jul 11, 2015
HopeAtHand:

Lolz..Rumuokoro na adress?? You just wan loss person for that human jungle.
make i vomit my full address for here you be learner
just know that i stay at rumuokoro. between rumuokoro and the village that belongs to that top lawyer from rivers state who owns okmas construction company and constructed my street road in 2009 that has started failing from the front of his family compaound at rupuakwolosi wink wink
Re: Rehabilitation Of Nembe, Bonny, Bille Jetties In Port Harcourt Begins. Photos. by alrahmanonline(m): 2:51pm On Jul 11, 2015
calebo101:
Amaechi and Okorocha turned rivers and imo states to paradise in their dreams. Both are scams of the highest order. One just needs to visit both places and discover the huge media lies propagated by both men.

Thanks goodness amaechi and his cronies have been booted out. They can go and shine their masters shoe in abuja. We don't need witches waving brooms in the SE and SS.
TheOnlyWiseMan:

You need to be in Rivers state to know that Amaechi is a fake package.
Haba!!! Fear God now, what you're telling us now is that didn't do anything? how i wish i can swallow this your lies from the pit of hell,....
just because they're not in Pdp should not turn you to bigot

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

What Buhari Said While Receiving His WAEC Certificate / Tribunal Orders Service Of Atiku’s Petition On Buhari / Dr. George Uboh Detained By DSS 24 Hours After Appearing On TV Sunrise Daily

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 51