Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,092 members, 7,818,277 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 11:43 AM

Rehabilitation Of Nembe, Bonny, Bille Jetties In Port Harcourt Begins. Photos. - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Rehabilitation Of Nembe, Bonny, Bille Jetties In Port Harcourt Begins. Photos. (33282 Views)

Obiano Begins Rehabilitation Of Enugu-Onitsha Express Road / General Buratai In The Ancient City Of Nembe, Bayelsa State (photos) / Reconstruction Of Creek Road In Port Harcourt Begins. PHOTOS. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Rehabilitation Of Nembe, Bonny, Bille Jetties In Port Harcourt Begins. Photos. by Innovation4real: 1:21pm On Jul 11, 2015
We understand your ways.
Re: Rehabilitation Of Nembe, Bonny, Bille Jetties In Port Harcourt Begins. Photos. by TheOnlyWiseMan: 1:21pm On Jul 11, 2015
phantom:
i am in PH and amaechi touched my Life.

Where in PH are you?

I didn't benefit from him because I'm not an APC thug.

1 Like

Re: Rehabilitation Of Nembe, Bonny, Bille Jetties In Port Harcourt Begins. Photos. by owolabifunke14(f): 1:21pm On Jul 11, 2015
PhockPhockMan:
While Nigerians are eagerly waiting for THE FULLNESS OF TIME when Buhari and his APC government will start working for Nigerians, The Rivers state Governor, Chief Nyesom Wike has already hit the ground running. Apart from Paying outstanding salaries owed by previous APC government, he has turned Rivers state to a giant construction site.

https://www.nairaland.com/2336729/nembe-bonny-bille-jetties-ph

In this above link, I complained about the criminal neglect of this Economic Cash Cow by Amaechi government despite several appeals by Rivers people.
Less than two months after assuming office, Rivers state Governor has ordered the Rehabilitation Of those Jetties, starting from bille jetty.

On my usual business trip to the jetty yesterday, I took some pictures.

ENJOY YOURSELF
wait a minute...so APC lost rivers election?
Re: Rehabilitation Of Nembe, Bonny, Bille Jetties In Port Harcourt Begins. Photos. by Nobody: 1:21pm On Jul 11, 2015
phantom:

Where in PH are you?

Are you PH?
Re: Rehabilitation Of Nembe, Bonny, Bille Jetties In Port Harcourt Begins. Photos. by justi4jesu(f): 1:21pm On Jul 11, 2015
jcross19:
I thought that amaechi has turned rivers state to melbourne and what am I seeing there in that pictures so all those things that man is showing on papers and media are just cartoons oooh naija , home Of fraud talent.

Don't mind that unserious Amaechi. angry undecided
Re: Rehabilitation Of Nembe, Bonny, Bille Jetties In Port Harcourt Begins. Photos. by Nobody: 1:22pm On Jul 11, 2015
calebo101:
Amaechi and Okorocha turned rivers and imo states to paradise in their dreams. Both are scams of the highest order. One just needs to visit both places and discover the huge media lies propagated by both men.

Thanks goodness amaechi and his cronies have been booted out. They can go and shine their masters shoe in abuja. We don't need witches waving brooms in the SE and SS.
im sure u want the likes of t.a orji, kalu, ohakim, chime? Foooooooooools

1 Like

Re: Rehabilitation Of Nembe, Bonny, Bille Jetties In Port Harcourt Begins. Photos. by Nobody: 1:25pm On Jul 11, 2015
Tosinayoko:
im sure u want the likes of t.a orji, kalu, ohakim, chime? Foooooooooools

Mumu. Go ask Aregberascal to pay your parents their salary before you open your gutter talk for matter wen nor concern u. Anu-ofia

3 Likes

Re: Rehabilitation Of Nembe, Bonny, Bille Jetties In Port Harcourt Begins. Photos. by aldrick: 1:25pm On Jul 11, 2015
thats ikwerre (gov.wike) government for you..
Re: Rehabilitation Of Nembe, Bonny, Bille Jetties In Port Harcourt Begins. Photos. by PhockPhockMan: 1:26pm On Jul 11, 2015
owolabifunke14:
wait a minute...so APC lost rivers election?

Let me ask Google, I will be right back.

grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Rehabilitation Of Nembe, Bonny, Bille Jetties In Port Harcourt Begins. Photos. by Everfrank(m): 1:28pm On Jul 11, 2015
phantom:
grin grin grin. Wike and fraud.
your pictures show nothing. Leave all this gra gra. We have tasted what governance is under amaechi.
let wike bring more than this.

I dare any of you to mention more than 6 major roads amaechi didnt touch in PH.

Wike said Julius Berger and CCECC would be on ground.Ive been using GPS to look for them instead all i see are minor Road patching equipment being used by his "boys". PH is a construction site indeed... grin

Instead of you guys to acknowledge the mistake you made by voting This Man in (or rather by allowing his illegality to stand), you prefer the Easy way out....Force him Down our throats as a success when hes not.
Don't mind them. I am posting this from the jetty and no single work on the ground. Wife has to be extraordinary to beat Amaechi's record. We are living witnesses to the uncommon transformation of Amaechi. Since the days of Melford Okilo it has never been so good like the days of Amaechi.
Re: Rehabilitation Of Nembe, Bonny, Bille Jetties In Port Harcourt Begins. Photos. by vega84(m): 1:30pm On Jul 11, 2015
jcross19:
I thought that amaechi has turned rivers state to melbourne and what am I seeing there in that pictures so all those things that man is showing on papers and media are just cartoons oooh naija , home Of fraud talent.
. My brother amechi na one chance oooo, there are more bad roads than good roads.#vegatalks
Re: Rehabilitation Of Nembe, Bonny, Bille Jetties In Port Harcourt Begins. Photos. by Nobody: 1:31pm On Jul 11, 2015
Wike has been transforming a lot of bad road ever since He resumed office.

Abuja byepass road is under construction, that I'm sure.

PHD is powering Rivers with 24/7 light ever since Governor Wike was inaugurated .

God bless River State.

1 Like

Re: Rehabilitation Of Nembe, Bonny, Bille Jetties In Port Harcourt Begins. Photos. by owolabifunke14(f): 1:35pm On Jul 11, 2015
PhockPhockMan:

Let me ask Google, I will be right back.

grin grin grin grin grin
funyman I thought they won imo and rivers anyway congrs to the newman.
Re: Rehabilitation Of Nembe, Bonny, Bille Jetties In Port Harcourt Begins. Photos. by jcross19: 1:37pm On Jul 11, 2015
vega84:
. My brother amechi na one chance oooo, there are more bad roads than good roads.#vegatalks
wonders shall never end.

1 Like

Re: Rehabilitation Of Nembe, Bonny, Bille Jetties In Port Harcourt Begins. Photos. by Ijaya123: 1:38pm On Jul 11, 2015
Sorry but where is the work in progress? Only saw a wheelbarrow and a sign post.
Re: Rehabilitation Of Nembe, Bonny, Bille Jetties In Port Harcourt Begins. Photos. by phantom(m): 1:39pm On Jul 11, 2015
Everfrank:

Don't mind them. I am posting this from the jetty and no single work on the ground. Wife has to be extraordinary to beat Amaechi's record. We are living witnesses to the uncommon transformation of Amaechi. Since the days of Melford Okilo it has never been so good like the days of Amaechi.
grin grin brother the thing tire me. Grown ass men lying to themselves.
Let them mention 6major roads amaechi didnt Touch as governor.
as far as am concerned ,wike no get much work. Let him just reconstruct woji-akpajo, rumuagholu,ogbogoro and COMPLETE iwofe and abuloma-woji link bridge. Dazall. He can then dwell on greater PH and connecting the Islands via road

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Rehabilitation Of Nembe, Bonny, Bille Jetties In Port Harcourt Begins. Photos. by passionate88: 1:39pm On Jul 11, 2015
phantom:

Where in PH are you?
Amaechi didn't do anything in my area. Elelenwo

1 Like

Re: Rehabilitation Of Nembe, Bonny, Bille Jetties In Port Harcourt Begins. Photos. by phantom(m): 1:40pm On Jul 11, 2015
vega84:
oya name More than 6 major roads wey im no do. Lets talk facts.

1 Like

Re: Rehabilitation Of Nembe, Bonny, Bille Jetties In Port Harcourt Begins. Photos. by PhockPhockMan: 1:43pm On Jul 11, 2015
phantom:
your pictures show nothing. Leave all this gra gra. We have tasted what governance is under amaechi.

Wike said Julius Berger and CCECC would be on ground.Ive been using GPS to look for them instead all i see are minor Road patching equipment being used by his "boys". PH is a construction site indeed... grin

Instead of you guys to acknowledge the mistake you made by voting This Man in (or rather by allowing his illegality to stand), you prefer the Easy way out....Force him Down our throats as a success when hes not.

Amaechi tackled issues properly.what we need in rivers State are PROPERLY CONSTRUCTED ROADS.
wike should stop patching roads that NEED TOTAL RECONSTRUCTION.
what hes doing is just hurriedly doing things to give the impression hes working when in actual fact,he wants to get tongues wagging. We are not children.
Cry me a River, if truly you live in Port Harcourt, I ask you to take pictures of scrapy roads he built within port Harcourt main town let's see.

You have lost your source of free money.
Live with it.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Rehabilitation Of Nembe, Bonny, Bille Jetties In Port Harcourt Begins. Photos. by phantom(m): 1:44pm On Jul 11, 2015
passionate88:
Amaechi didn't do anything in my area. Elelenwo
i agree.
elelenwo and rumuagholu

2 Likes

Re: Rehabilitation Of Nembe, Bonny, Bille Jetties In Port Harcourt Begins. Photos. by banki(m): 1:46pm On Jul 11, 2015
calebo101:
Amaechi and Okorocha turned rivers and imo states to paradise in their dreams. Both are scams of the highest order. One just needs to visit both places and discover the huge media lies propagated by both men.

Thanks goodness amaechi and his cronies have been booted out. They can go and shine their masters shoe in abuja. We don't need witches waving brooms in the SE and SS.

yeh in the south east we saw how brilliant people like theodre orji of abia State performed even as governor goodluck jonathan was better than all the governors of the south south combined, akpabio was excellent he built a stadium that hosts a football match one a year, sreake Dickson is in a class of his own, martins elechi turned ebonyi to newyork....

1 Like

Re: Rehabilitation Of Nembe, Bonny, Bille Jetties In Port Harcourt Begins. Photos. by PhockPhockMan: 1:47pm On Jul 11, 2015
Freemanan:
Please Op, Where is the rehabilitation?

And must you make reference to political hate comments? Why must Buhari name come up in a post like this? Pity...

Again, I can't see any rehabilitation here... I can't see anything sef...

It's not my fault, blame your blindness.
Re: Rehabilitation Of Nembe, Bonny, Bille Jetties In Port Harcourt Begins. Photos. by Nobody: 1:48pm On Jul 11, 2015
banki:

yeh in the south east we saw how brilliant people like theodre orji of abia State performed even as governor goodluck jonathan was better than all the governors of the south south combined, akpabio was excellent he built a stadium that hosts a football match one a year, sreake Dickson is in a class of his own, martins elechi turned ebonyi to newyork....

Shut up and face your region. We dont need your useless advise. What concerns you with how we rule ours?
Re: Rehabilitation Of Nembe, Bonny, Bille Jetties In Port Harcourt Begins. Photos. by phantom(m): 1:49pm On Jul 11, 2015
PhockPhockMan:

Cry me a River, if truly you live in Port Harcourt, I ask you to take pictures of scrapy roads he built within port Harcourt main town let's see.

You have lost your source of free money.
Live with it.
Bros Jonathan lose election. Deal with it and move on OR YOU SEE A SHRINK AND LET IT ALL OUT. ....but if na lies you wan spread,me personally go shi.t on top your paradę grin grin

1 Like

Re: Rehabilitation Of Nembe, Bonny, Bille Jetties In Port Harcourt Begins. Photos. by gwales: 1:49pm On Jul 11, 2015
Let me get my glasses because I am not seeing any work from the pix gringringrin
Re: Rehabilitation Of Nembe, Bonny, Bille Jetties In Port Harcourt Begins. Photos. by phantom(m): 1:52pm On Jul 11, 2015
banki:

grin grin grin

2 Likes

Re: Rehabilitation Of Nembe, Bonny, Bille Jetties In Port Harcourt Begins. Photos. by PhockPhockMan: 1:58pm On Jul 11, 2015
dearpreye:
I was around Moscow road a few days ago, and couldn't find all those basin pot holes the area was ridden with, no little thanks to what Wike has started doing.

Three days ago, he visited the notorious Akapajo road, and we all know what will happen!

Wike is well aware of the enormous expectations the people have on him; he won't fail.
Don't mind those Lagos based Rivers state people who talk as if they've set their leg on Rivers state soil before.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Rehabilitation Of Nembe, Bonny, Bille Jetties In Port Harcourt Begins. Photos. by PhockPhockMan: 2:01pm On Jul 11, 2015
shachris:
all I see is a welders workshop.

.....on top of sea abi?
Re: Rehabilitation Of Nembe, Bonny, Bille Jetties In Port Harcourt Begins. Photos. by Abagworo(m): 2:04pm On Jul 11, 2015
phantom:

Amaechi tackled issues properly.what we need in rivers State are PROPERLY CONSTRUCTED ROADS.
wike should stop patching roads that NEED TOTAL RECONSTRUCTION.
what hes doing is just hurriedly doing things to give the impression hes working when in actual fact,he wants to get tongues wagging. We are not children.

It is of no use arguing with a brainwashed person. He is no different from suicide bombers.

2 Likes

Re: Rehabilitation Of Nembe, Bonny, Bille Jetties In Port Harcourt Begins. Photos. by PhockPhockMan: 2:05pm On Jul 11, 2015
phantom:
Bros Jonathan lose election. Deal with it and move on OR YOU SEE A SHRINK AND LET IT ALL OUT. ....but if na lies you wan spread,me personally go shi.t on top your paradę grin grin

You know I don't lie, go there and verify.
Re: Rehabilitation Of Nembe, Bonny, Bille Jetties In Port Harcourt Begins. Photos. by ICEMAN(m): 2:06pm On Jul 11, 2015
jcross19:

Bro this is why I'm angry when a man who lives in Kano or in London comes out to say that amaechi was a good Governor. It's just like saying Idi Amin was handsome. You've hit the nail on the head.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Osinbajo, Governors, SGF Attend Emir Of Kano’s Coronation (Pictures) / Imo Commissioner Of Happiness Twitter Account Is Fake. See Unbelievable Tweets / EndSARS: Communique From The Governors’ Meeting With IGP

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 50
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.