Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,134 members, 7,818,420 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 02:56 PM

Rehabilitation Of Nembe, Bonny, Bille Jetties In Port Harcourt Begins. Photos. - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Rehabilitation Of Nembe, Bonny, Bille Jetties In Port Harcourt Begins. Photos. (33285 Views)

Obiano Begins Rehabilitation Of Enugu-Onitsha Express Road / General Buratai In The Ancient City Of Nembe, Bayelsa State (photos) / Reconstruction Of Creek Road In Port Harcourt Begins. PHOTOS. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Rehabilitation Of Nembe, Bonny, Bille Jetties In Port Harcourt Begins. Photos. by phantom(m): 2:53pm On Jul 11, 2015
Whynotthetruth:

I don't like arguing from the point of ignorance... but for you to include Rochas in good governance list means all you're writing here from page one are pure gibberish and lies...

I have not been to Abia to know which is true about Ochendo between those saying he's outright failure and those saying he worked in Umuahia but ignored Aba...so I won't judge him...but on Rochas, having received such intimidating allocations and still forced Imo to bankruptcy to the level of being declared insolvent by CBN with accumulated salaries unlike TA Orji; then TA Orji is better than him...QED
i never said rochas was an angel. i am not that type of person. i dont live in imo state but i know that things are not as bad as what went on at abia. phockphock wants imo to be liberated. by who? by the likes of ochendo? no way.... grin grin grin
Re: Rehabilitation Of Nembe, Bonny, Bille Jetties In Port Harcourt Begins. Photos. by zheroes(m): 2:55pm On Jul 11, 2015
TheOnlyWiseMan:

You need to be in Rivers state to know that Amaechi is a fake package.
if you say amaechi is a fake package then odili must have been a non existent package. besides i cant seem to see anything special that the OP is talking about, i just cant see anything happening there. lets bury the hatred and sentiment.
Re: Rehabilitation Of Nembe, Bonny, Bille Jetties In Port Harcourt Begins. Photos. by sunsewa: 2:55pm On Jul 11, 2015
phantom:
grin grin grin. Wike and fraud.
your pictures show nothing. Leave all this gra gra. We have tasted what governance is under amaechi.
let wike bring more than this.

I dare any of you to mention more than 6 major roads amaechi didnt touch in PH.

Wike said Julius Berger and CCECC would be on ground.Ive been using GPS to look for them instead all i see are minor Road patching equipment being used by his "boys". PH is a construction site indeed... grin

Instead of you guys to acknowledge the mistake you made by voting This Man in (or rather by allowing his illegality to stand), you prefer the Easy way out....Force him Down our throats as a success when hes not.

Amaechi tackled issues properly.what we need in rivers State are PROPERLY CONSTRUCTED ROADS.
wike should stop patching roads that NEED TOTAL RECONSTRUCTION.
what hes doing is just hurriedly doing things to give the impression hes working when in actual fact,he wants to get tongues wagging. We are not children.

if you are in portharcourt and claimed not seeing Julius Berger and CCECC on road reconstruction, then ur in sambisa pH.
Re: Rehabilitation Of Nembe, Bonny, Bille Jetties In Port Harcourt Begins. Photos. by Abagworo(m): 2:57pm On Jul 11, 2015
phantom:

is the bolded a joke grin grin grin you must be a child. it looks like the roads you see today in PH,you thought were built by diete-spiff is that what daddy told you

okay just to humour you,i ll give you 10 roads off the top of my head
1.NTA-choba road
2.rumuola road
3.ada-george road
4.old aba road
5.olu-obasanjo road
6.education to UST roundabout road expansion and reconstruction
7.okporo road
8.slaughter-oginigba road
9.npkogu road
10.airforce-eliozu-ikwerre road
11. PH-owerri road
12.ogoni-andoni-unity road

you want more?? okay flyovers
1.eleme junction
2.agip flyover
3.obiri ikwerre flyover
4.eliozu flyover
5.reconstructed aqirforce flyover

grin grin grin grin

I wrote hundred Roads and it is no joke. You did not add Azikiwe and Station roads. What about Ebony road, Oroazi riad, GRA internal roads, D Line internal roads, Nwaja, Diobu internal roads, Town internal roads etc. Thats in Port Harcourt metropolis. Elelenwo-Akpajo road was left undone though. Amaechi neglected Oyigbo town and adjoining areas like Umuebulu.
Re: Rehabilitation Of Nembe, Bonny, Bille Jetties In Port Harcourt Begins. Photos. by phantom(m): 2:59pm On Jul 11, 2015
sunsewa:

if you are in portharcourt and claimed not seeing Julius Berger and CCECC on road reconstruction, then ur in sambisa pH.
brother please forgive my ignorance.where are they?? i only see patching equipment grin grin grin
at least under eliozu flyover has been patched by wike.... grin. i can attest to that BUT ive not seen berger or CCECC o!!!
Re: Rehabilitation Of Nembe, Bonny, Bille Jetties In Port Harcourt Begins. Photos. by PhockPhockMan: 3:00pm On Jul 11, 2015
Abagworo:

Amaechi did more than 100 of these quality of roads not to talk of schools. The biggest achievement of Amaechi is the emancipation of Rivers people from marching ground dependence. Today Rivers people compete with Igbos in trading, business, schooling and property acquisition. 10 years ago Ikwerres were tax collectors, land sellers and militants who saw it then as a cheap way of making quick money but today things have changed for better courtesy Amaechi to the annoyance of the godfathers who held Rivers people over the years in mental slavery. They and their family were the only rich ones.

Keep quiet my friend. This is FORCES AVENUE,
A road that lead to Government house.

I said, show me the pictures of BONNY, NIGER VICTORIA AND BENDE STREETS he spent billion to construct.

Stop deceiving the gullibles.
Re: Rehabilitation Of Nembe, Bonny, Bille Jetties In Port Harcourt Begins. Photos. by phantom(m): 3:00pm On Jul 11, 2015
Abagworo:

I wrote hundred Roads and it is no joke. You did not add Azikiwe and Station roads. What about Ebony road, Oroazi riad, GRA internal roads, D Line internal roads, Nwaja, Diobu internal roads, Town internal roads etc. Thats in Port Harcourt metropolis. Elelenwo-Akpajo road was left undone though. Amaechi neglected Oyigbo town and adjoining areas like Umuebulu.
the guy na small pikin. i was just being nice. if i comot full list im go take off.....besides i was trying to stick to major roads... wink
Re: Rehabilitation Of Nembe, Bonny, Bille Jetties In Port Harcourt Begins. Photos. by phantom(m): 3:03pm On Jul 11, 2015
PhockPhockMan:

Keep quiet my friend. This is FORCES AVENUE,
A road that lead to Government house.

I said, show me the pictures of BONNY, NIGER VICTORIA AND BENDE STREETS he spent billion to construct.

Stop deceiving the gullibles.

oya PH people see the person wey know port harcourt well well dey call olu obasanjo and stadium road forces avenue grin grin grin shocked shocked

you dont know PH meanwhile you dey carry wike for head.... grin grin grin grin
Re: Rehabilitation Of Nembe, Bonny, Bille Jetties In Port Harcourt Begins. Photos. by zheroes(m): 3:03pm On Jul 11, 2015
i am not a rivers indigene but i have been in port harcourt enough to call it my home. since 1981. in this democratic dispensation amaechi is the best, am not into politics, i speak what i see. his people hate for reasons they know best, may be he didn't dance to their tune. i still cant figure out why the ikwerres and co hate amaechi, seriously am wondering, meanwhile they love odili that did absolutely nothing. am just being very practical and realistic

1 Like

Re: Rehabilitation Of Nembe, Bonny, Bille Jetties In Port Harcourt Begins. Photos. by sunsewa: 3:06pm On Jul 11, 2015
phantom:

brother please forgive my ignorance.where are they?? i only see patching equipment grin grin grin
at least under eliozu flyover has been patched by wike.... grin. i can attest to that BUT ive not seen berger or CCECC o!!!

Creek rd,Azikiwe rd,Skye bank side of garrison ,trans Amadi etc u will see the JB and Ccecc working there.
Re: Rehabilitation Of Nembe, Bonny, Bille Jetties In Port Harcourt Begins. Photos. by Whynotthetruth(m): 3:07pm On Jul 11, 2015
phantom:

i never said rochas was an angel. i am not that type of person. i dont live in imo state but i know that things are not as bad as what went on at abia. phockphock wants imo to be liberated. by who? by the likes of ochendo? no way.... grin grin grin

Is Ochendo from Imo state?...And I gave you indices for comparison showing that Ochendo is better than Rochas...Did you accept it? No...you now shifted the goal post to sainthood... smh... there's no politician that's a saint including the buhari that has fanatical followers who turn themselves to his mind readers and interpreters once he goofs...

1 Like

Re: Rehabilitation Of Nembe, Bonny, Bille Jetties In Port Harcourt Begins. Photos. by HopeAtHand: 3:07pm On Jul 11, 2015
Abagworo:

I like stadium road (Saro-Wiwa), very solid construction..So Surprised you omitted it.

Amaechi tried but he could have done better..he should have built a flyover in Rumuokoro and save phantom daily troubles on hold-ups
Re: Rehabilitation Of Nembe, Bonny, Bille Jetties In Port Harcourt Begins. Photos. by Abagworo(m): 3:07pm On Jul 11, 2015
zheroes:
i am not a rivers indigene but i have been in port harcourt enough to call it my home. since 1981. in this democratic dispensation amaechi is the best, am not into politics, i speak what i see. his people hate for reasons they know best, may be he didn't dance to their tune. i still cant figure out why the ikwerres and co hate amaechi, seriously am wondering, meanwhile they love odili that did absolutely nothing. am just being very practical and realistic

Because Amaechi and Okorocha put national interest ahead of ethnic interest and above all killed godfatherism is the reason. The media campaign against those men are from tribalists with the political elites as sponsors.

1 Like

Re: Rehabilitation Of Nembe, Bonny, Bille Jetties In Port Harcourt Begins. Photos. by phantom(m): 3:08pm On Jul 11, 2015
zheroes:

they hate him because im no share allocation.... grin grin grin grin you never hear of allocation boyz? grin grin grin

its MYOPIA. pure and simple!
Re: Rehabilitation Of Nembe, Bonny, Bille Jetties In Port Harcourt Begins. Photos. by benitwater(m): 3:09pm On Jul 11, 2015
all I can see is just d welder's signpost,u shud have told us u wanted to advertise your brother workshop,who happens to be a welder.
Re: Rehabilitation Of Nembe, Bonny, Bille Jetties In Port Harcourt Begins. Photos. by HopeAtHand: 3:10pm On Jul 11, 2015
zheroes:

People love governors that dole out money to them irrespective of the level of service delivery.

Also you must Remember that Rivers is very clannish, Amaechi is hated because hes seen as a sellout and being responsible for Jonathans loss at the elections.

1 Like

Re: Rehabilitation Of Nembe, Bonny, Bille Jetties In Port Harcourt Begins. Photos. by atlwireles: 3:11pm On Jul 11, 2015
[s]
HopeAtHand:

People love governors that dole out money to them irrespective of the level of service delivery.

Also you must Remember that Rivers is very clannish, Amaechi is hated because hes seen as a sellout and being responsible for Jonathans loss at the elections.
[/s]

RUBBISH
Re: Rehabilitation Of Nembe, Bonny, Bille Jetties In Port Harcourt Begins. Photos. by phantom(m): 3:13pm On Jul 11, 2015
HopeAtHand:

I like stadium road (Saro-Wiwa), very solod construction..So Surprised you omitted it.

Amaechi tried but he could have done better..he should have built a flyover in Rumuokoro and save phantom daily troubles on hold-ups
hmmmm na now wey you don dey talk wetin i like.... grin grin
o boy how you take know?rumuokoro hold up no funny for morning angry angry angry angry angry

make amaechi do flyover so that to collect back the money from FG go be war abi? i wish dakuku won. honestly rivers state would have been better for it. the people might not see it now but time will vindicate.
Re: Rehabilitation Of Nembe, Bonny, Bille Jetties In Port Harcourt Begins. Photos. by phantom(m): 3:15pm On Jul 11, 2015
Whynotthetruth:

Is Ochendo from Imo state?...And I gave you indices for comparison showing that Ochendo is better than Rochas...Did you accept it? No...you now shifted the goal post to sainthood... smh... there's no politician that's a saint including the buhari that has fanatical followers who turn themselves to his mind readers and interpreters once he goofs...
i mentioned ochendo because phockphockman WHO I RESPONDED TO talked about the magic happening in PDP states. please try and keep up... undecided undecided

2 Likes

Re: Rehabilitation Of Nembe, Bonny, Bille Jetties In Port Harcourt Begins. Photos. by Abagworo(m): 3:18pm On Jul 11, 2015
HopeAtHand:

I like stadium road (Saro-Wiwa), very solod construction..So Surprised you omitted it.

To me Obigbo is Amaechi's undoing. Wike should shift focus from Port Harcourt to other urban areas like Obigbo, Bonny, Ahoada and Omoku. It will help write his name in gold with the limited funds available today.

A flyover is good for Rumuokoro but it is part of the plan for East- West road construction.
Re: Rehabilitation Of Nembe, Bonny, Bille Jetties In Port Harcourt Begins. Photos. by phantom(m): 3:18pm On Jul 11, 2015
HopeAtHand:

Q.E.D its such a beauty reading from an "objective" ikwerre man. its rare in these parts!!
Re: Rehabilitation Of Nembe, Bonny, Bille Jetties In Port Harcourt Begins. Photos. by HopeAtHand: 3:21pm On Jul 11, 2015
phantom:
hmmmm na now wey you don dey talk wetin i like.... grin grin
o boy how you take know?rumuokoro hold up no funny for morning angry angry angry angry angry

make amaechi do flyover so that to collect back the money from FG go be war abi? i wish dakuku won. honestly rivers state would have been better for it. the people might not see it now but time will vindicate.

Amaechi dey fear to demolish Emmanuel (Ang) Church..

The money Amaechi suppose use construct the flyover, e carry dash APC. grin
Re: Rehabilitation Of Nembe, Bonny, Bille Jetties In Port Harcourt Begins. Photos. by ellovee(m): 3:22pm On Jul 11, 2015
jcross19:
I thought that amaechi has turned rivers state to melbourne and what am I seeing there in that pictures so all those things that man is showing on papers and media are just cartoons oooh naija , home Of fraud talent.
plz you are right for identifying Amaechi are a liar but don't refer to rivers state as a home for fraud talents
Re: Rehabilitation Of Nembe, Bonny, Bille Jetties In Port Harcourt Begins. Photos. by Nobody: 3:25pm On Jul 11, 2015
PhockPhockMan:

It's not my fault, blame your blindness.
I thought you could attack issues and defend claims you make. Instead you slew insults and cover up your social shenanigans with more anger.... Pity once again...
Re: Rehabilitation Of Nembe, Bonny, Bille Jetties In Port Harcourt Begins. Photos. by phantom(m): 3:26pm On Jul 11, 2015
Abagworo:

To me Obigbo is Amaechi's undoing. Wike should shift focus from Port Harcourt to other urban areas like Obigbo, Bonny, Ahoada and Omoku. It will help write his name in gold with the limited funds available today.

A flyover is good for Rumuokoro but it is part of the plan for East- West road construction.
abagworo...i doubt o!!! i have a feeling its not in the plan.....okay it may have been but was later erased....ask orubebe... wink grin grin
Re: Rehabilitation Of Nembe, Bonny, Bille Jetties In Port Harcourt Begins. Photos. by HopeAtHand: 3:27pm On Jul 11, 2015
Abagworo:

Wike will not shift attention from PH..he may decide to upgrade or construct new roads and build more schools and hospitals in other towns but an Ikwerre will always ensure the major attention lies in PH..it is very strategic to us..i wouldn't say more than this.

The GPH you hear about will ensure Port Harcourt remains synonymous to Ikwerre.
Re: Rehabilitation Of Nembe, Bonny, Bille Jetties In Port Harcourt Begins. Photos. by HopeAtHand: 3:29pm On Jul 11, 2015
atlwireles:
[s][/s]

RUBBISH

Mavor. grin grin grin
Re: Rehabilitation Of Nembe, Bonny, Bille Jetties In Port Harcourt Begins. Photos. by phantom(m): 3:29pm On Jul 11, 2015
Freemanan:

I thought you could attack issues and defend claims you make. Instead you slew insults and cover up your social shenanigans with more anger.... Pity once again...
thats the man who is abusing others and saying we all are lagosians.we dont live in PH. hes the guy on ground but he cant differentiate stadium road and OBJ road from forces avenue.

as far as im concerned.it calls into question this whole thread. if the OP cannot identify simple places in PH,how then do we actually know that he knows where these jetties are or even what a jetty should look like... grin grin

2 Likes

Re: Rehabilitation Of Nembe, Bonny, Bille Jetties In Port Harcourt Begins. Photos. by ellovee(m): 3:29pm On Jul 11, 2015
How comes that all the ppl praising Amaechi in this page ar all non-rivers men, does it mean that rivers men are so blind that they can't recognize the good works of Amaechi?
Re: Rehabilitation Of Nembe, Bonny, Bille Jetties In Port Harcourt Begins. Photos. by phantom(m): 3:33pm On Jul 11, 2015
HopeAtHand:

Amaechi dey fear to demolish Emmanuel (Ang) Church..

The money Amaechi suppose use construct the flyover, e carry dash APC. grin
aboby......if amaechi had it in mind to do a flyover at rumuokoro,he would have pulled that church down. highest una go go call police... grin grin grin
Re: Rehabilitation Of Nembe, Bonny, Bille Jetties In Port Harcourt Begins. Photos. by Whynotthetruth(m): 3:35pm On Jul 11, 2015
Abagworo:

Because Amaechi and [b]Okorocha put national interest ahead of ethnic interest and above all killed godfatherism is the reason. The media campaign against those men are from tribalists with the political elites as sponsors[\b].

Pathetic liar and sadist...I was waiting for you to name Okorocha here...

1)Is Imo state not receiving the HIGHEST allocation in South-East?...with 13% oil derivation fund...NNDC and Ministry of ND?...What has he to show for it?

2)Has Imo state under Rochas not gone bankrupt and declared insolvent by CBN?... why?...

3)Is Rochas not owing salaries?... even with highest allocation unlike those with less...why?

4)Has Rochas not crippled LGA while taking their allocation notwithstanding court injunction asking him to reinstate them which he ignored?...why?

5)All the threads of Imo state you opened here showcasing the beauty of Owerri...especially New Owerri even last week...aren't they projects of Udenwa and Ohakim Clean and Green initiative?...

6)Is erosion not cutting off Nekede people from Owerri which is less than 10minutes from government house...where are Rocha's project?...

7)Is erosion not cutting off Okigwe people with all the federal ecological funds to them while erosion sites in other states have been controlled?

coolWas he not the one who scammed people with Youths Must Work program after scrapping the controversial 10,000job of Ikiri?

9)Do you want me to continue?...which godfathers is Rochas stopping?... Is he not the chief autocratic and god of others whose word is law and can't be questioned...Where are his projects?...which tribalist are envying him?...

10)which national interest or isn't he for selfish interest?...why did he seize APC ticket in his son-in-law and after losing presidential ticket; he shoved the guy and assumed gubernatorial ticket again?...

11)So why did he ditch Jude Agbaso even when EFCC said the guy is clean as slate that the missing money was traced to Rochas himself?...why frame an innocent man up because of his selfish and unbridled appetite for power?

name his projects plzzzzz

Cc. zheroes

3 Likes

Re: Rehabilitation Of Nembe, Bonny, Bille Jetties In Port Harcourt Begins. Photos. by phantom(m): 3:37pm On Jul 11, 2015
ellovee:
How comes that all the ppl praising Amaechi in this page ar all non-rivers men, does it mean that rivers men are so blind that they can't recognize the good works of Amaechi?
good question! its actually myopia! not being able to see far.
like hope said, the average Rivers man is very clannish. he wasnt joking when he typed it. ive been in PH since the 80's and that is who they are.

a rivers man will keep a position open for his brother even when that position needs to be filled urgently by a more capable hand. he will keep it for his brother who is far less qualified. that is their way. they dont care if you are a distinction candidate. as long as you are not ikwerre or ijaw,forget it.
the funny thing is that they then fill the position and bring incompetence into it.

you doubt me, look at the present state of UPTH. that hospital is dead because the present CMD has been running the place like an ikwerre village.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Photos Of President Buhari's Children Recently At An Event With Their Mother / Osinbajo's Fear Catches Ministers / Fans Hosting PGEJ Trekkers To A Lunch At Lokoja

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 74
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.