Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,317 members, 7,826,262 topics. Date: Monday, 13 May 2024 at 11:57 AM

Is My Boyfriend Right To Complain About The Way I Dress? - Romance (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Is My Boyfriend Right To Complain About The Way I Dress? (18612 Views)

My Boyfriend Started Acting Strange...help! / Horrific Way I Discovered My Fiancee Is Not Only A Cheat But A Prostitute. / Why Do Women Reveal Their Cleavages And Turn Around To Complain! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Go Down)

Re: Is My Boyfriend Right To Complain About The Way I Dress? by IronButt(f): 5:12pm On Mar 08, 2009
I' m straining to see him ,my thoughts are just about my appearance.
and it always spoils the evening.
Re: Is My Boyfriend Right To Complain About The Way I Dress? by oluwafemi113(m): 5:49pm On Mar 08, 2009
i think he want to make you up to he s taste
so he may be right when you are not yet
up to he`s taste in dress
with time he we stop
when you have
gotten to the taste
he want in a
lady
Re: Is My Boyfriend Right To Complain About The Way I Dress? by ilaugh1: 5:54pm On Mar 08, 2009
of course Poster, if you dress like an Egbira woman, you want him to keep quiet?
Re: Is My Boyfriend Right To Complain About The Way I Dress? by Treetop20(m): 5:57pm On Mar 08, 2009
do you like the way HE dresses?
Re: Is My Boyfriend Right To Complain About The Way I Dress? by yme1(f): 5:59pm On Mar 08, 2009
good question
Re: Is My Boyfriend Right To Complain About The Way I Dress? by UduWudu: 6:02pm On Mar 08, 2009
Hi everybody smiley
I'm boyfriend.
1 of all, I'm realy surprised to view this topic cheesy I've read all your comments and want to clarify some details and make the issue more precise smiley
Without blablabla, let me tell you few words about the matter.
Yes, I dont like the way she dresses, But it doesnt mean that I'm asking her to buy expensive clothes, to go shopping all day long etc. I just think that clothes she wears, doesnt suit her and she looks realy ugly and I'm trying to explain this. She says she feels comfortable wearing those clothes (jeans, boots, etc). Ive no probs with jeans and boots, as some of you think cheesy,  I just dont like those particular jeans and boots, cause they dont suit her!
Is this so difficult to understand?
And I'm not complying. I just wnat my GF to look the best way, cause she;s realy beautiful, and It makes me crazy when she doesnt look after herself.
I'm not trying to make her dress the way I like. I just want to change her attitude, and that dressing well was her will and not mine.
Tnx a lot :*
Re: Is My Boyfriend Right To Complain About The Way I Dress? by yme1(f): 6:08pm On Mar 08, 2009
chai,oya everbody make una start to post una comment again since una don hear from the bobo himself.
Re: Is My Boyfriend Right To Complain About The Way I Dress? by patwhizkid(f): 6:12pm On Mar 08, 2009
Ur boyfriend doesn't have dat right mhen, because u guys are not yet married.
Re: Is My Boyfriend Right To Complain About The Way I Dress? by Nobody: 6:16pm On Mar 08, 2009
Let ur Bf listen to Ruben Stuttard's - Change me
Re: Is My Boyfriend Right To Complain About The Way I Dress? by Treetop20(m): 6:19pm On Mar 08, 2009
patwhizkid:

Ur boyfriend doesn't have dat right mhen, because u guys are not yet married.
please tell me you are still a teenager
so when they get married then he will have the "right" to tell her
what to do?
Re: Is My Boyfriend Right To Complain About The Way I Dress? by DaPhoenix(f): 6:22pm On Mar 08, 2009
Udu Wudu:

Hi everybody smiley
I'm boyfriend.
1 of all, I'm realy surprised to view this topic cheesy I've read all your comments and want to clarify some details and make the issue more precise smiley
Yes, I dont like the way she dresses, But it doesnt mean that I'm asking her to buy expensive clothes, to go shopping all day long etc. I just think that clothes she wears, doesnt suit her and she looks realy ugly and I'm trying to explain this. She says she feels comfortable wearing those clothes (jeans, boots, etc). Ive no probs with jeans and boots, as some of you think cheesy,  I just dont like those particular jeans and boots, cause they dont suit her!
And I'm not complying. I just wnat my GF to look the best way, cause she;s realy beautiful, and It makes me crazy when she doesnt look after herself.
I'm not trying to make her dress the way I like. I just want to change her attitude, and that dressing well was her will and not mine.

I suppose you are trying to be funny.
Re: Is My Boyfriend Right To Complain About The Way I Dress? by patwhizkid(f): 6:23pm On Mar 08, 2009
@ treetop
i am nat a teenager o, am married.
Re: Is My Boyfriend Right To Complain About The Way I Dress? by DaPhoenix(f): 6:24pm On Mar 08, 2009
patwhizkid:

@ treetop

Re: Is My Boyfriend Right To Complain About The Way I Dress? by Treetop20(m): 6:25pm On Mar 08, 2009
patwhizkid:

@ treetop
your mindset is skewed
Re: Is My Boyfriend Right To Complain About The Way I Dress? by spikedcylinder: 6:26pm On Mar 08, 2009
Udu Wudu:

Hi everybody smiley
I'm boyfriend.
Yes, I dont like the way she dresses, But it doesnt mean that I'm asking her to buy expensive clothes, to go shopping all day long etc. I just think that clothes she wears, doesnt suit her and she looks realy ugly and I'm trying to explain this. She says she feels comfortable wearing those clothes (jeans, boots, etc). Ive no probs with jeans and boots, as some of you think cheesy, I just dont like those particular jeans and boots, cause they dont suit her!

But she looks quite fine (based on the pictures) and she's comfortable in her own skin and clothes. Why are you trying to kill her esteem?
Re: Is My Boyfriend Right To Complain About The Way I Dress? by Treetop20(m): 6:27pm On Mar 08, 2009
spikedcylinder:

But she looks quite fine (based on the pictures) and she's comfortable in her own skin and clothes. Why are you trying to kill her esteem?
are you minding the slow mofo?
Re: Is My Boyfriend Right To Complain About The Way I Dress? by DaPhoenix(f): 6:29pm On Mar 08, 2009
spikedcylinder:

I doubt that's her boyfriend. He is pulling to pull what MrSistwmn did. If I opened a thread like this too, my boyfriend will come out of nowhere.
Re: Is My Boyfriend Right To Complain About The Way I Dress? by patwhizkid(f): 6:29pm On Mar 08, 2009
Hmmn udu wudu, so u are d unsatisfied complaint eh
Re: Is My Boyfriend Right To Complain About The Way I Dress? by IronButt(f): 6:31pm On Mar 08, 2009
yes he is my Bf

I think he saw my topic open while i was away from my computer  

ok, whatever.

@Udu Wudu
I just want to change her attitude

am i trying to change yours?
no
i love you as you are, with your dark and light sides, man.
Re: Is My Boyfriend Right To Complain About The Way I Dress? by DaPhoenix(f): 6:33pm On Mar 08, 2009
Oh then damn, can you guys act like adults and take your shit offline?

Thank you.
Re: Is My Boyfriend Right To Complain About The Way I Dress? by UduWudu: 6:39pm On Mar 08, 2009
@DaPhoenix
I suppose you are trying to be funny.
Can you please explain why?

@spikedcylinder
Tnx smiley Yes, I know she looks fine smiley

@patwhizkid
Yes, Im,  cause I want my beib to look the best smiley

P.S.
PROBLEM IS THAT CLOTHES SHE WEARS DOESNT SUIT HER AND YOU WOULD SAY THE SAME IF YOU WERE ME.
HER ANSWER IS SHE DOESNT CARE! HOW SHOULD I UNDERSTAND THIS?
Re: Is My Boyfriend Right To Complain About The Way I Dress? by Treetop20(m): 6:44pm On Mar 08, 2009
Udu Wudu:

@DaPhoenix Can you please explain why?

@spikedcylinder
Tnx smiley Yes, I know she looks fine smiley

@patwhizkid
Yes, Im,  cause I want my beib to look the best smiley

P.S.
PROBLEM IS THAT CLOTHES SHE WEARS [b]DOESNT SUIT HER [/b]AND YOU WOULD SAY THE SAME IF YOU WERE ME.
HER ANSWER IS SHE DOESNT CARE! HOW SHOULD I UNDERSTAND THIS?

stop shouting!
so tell us what suits her?
Re: Is My Boyfriend Right To Complain About The Way I Dress? by IronButt(f): 6:48pm On Mar 08, 2009
@DaPhoenix

Oh then damn, can you guys act like adults and take your shit offline?

Thank you.

this shit could happen to everyone,
this isnt just my shit.
its life, it is normal to have such problem, and what;s wrong to discuss it with you online?

io'm not going to live with this shit my whole life, so i'm interested in others opinion

thanks.
Re: Is My Boyfriend Right To Complain About The Way I Dress? by UduWudu: 6:48pm On Mar 08, 2009
@Treetop20

stop shouting!
so tell us what suits her?

Everything, she looks fine when wearing smiley
Re: Is My Boyfriend Right To Complain About The Way I Dress? by Nobody: 6:51pm On Mar 08, 2009
Udu Wudu:

@Treetop20

So then what exactly is the problem then? smiley
Re: Is My Boyfriend Right To Complain About The Way I Dress? by Treetop20(m): 6:52pm On Mar 08, 2009
Udu Wudu:

@Treetop20

this is ridiculous
are you ok?
Re: Is My Boyfriend Right To Complain About The Way I Dress? by DaPhoenix(f): 6:54pm On Mar 08, 2009
IronButt:

@DaPhoenix

this shit could  happen to everyone,
this isnt just my shit.

its life, it is normal to have such problem, and what;s wrong to discuss it with you online?

io'm not going to live with this shit my whole life, so i'm interested in others opinion

thanks.

Oh definitely. Difference is they talk to each other face to face or talk to their close friends about their problem not come online to a public forum to argue who's right or wrong with people who frankly don't care. Plus the reason behind the argument is just too juvenile. If you can't live with it, you already know what to do.

Btw, you might want to check your 'boyfriend'.
Re: Is My Boyfriend Right To Complain About The Way I Dress? by IronButt(f): 6:59pm On Mar 08, 2009
Btw, you might want to check your 'boyfriend'.

check"?
what do you mean?
Re: Is My Boyfriend Right To Complain About The Way I Dress? by DaPhoenix(f): 7:04pm On Mar 08, 2009
IronButt:

check"?
what do you mean?

One minute ago, he felt you needed to change how you dressed, now, he feels like you look good in everything. Is there a psychiatric hospital close by?
Re: Is My Boyfriend Right To Complain About The Way I Dress? by UduWudu: 7:06pm On Mar 08, 2009
Enough guys smiley I quit
Thanks a lot
Re: Is My Boyfriend Right To Complain About The Way I Dress? by nana(f): 7:08pm On Mar 08, 2009
Your BF is nuts!
God help the rathed that will chat such with me. Does he expect u to wear gown when it's bloody freezing? Gal,if he is going to be with u,he should be with u because of who u are and not what u are.  If he aint satisfied and cant let u go,he should take u on a shopping spree and he should choose the clothes he wants u to always wear.

PS: Dont change urself to please someone else.

Gabry,hmm,i wonder what u consider as a fashion YES YES.
Re: Is My Boyfriend Right To Complain About The Way I Dress? by UduWudu: 7:10pm On Mar 08, 2009
@DaPhoenix

One minute ago, he felt you needed to change how you dressed, now, he feels like you look good in everything. Is there a psychiatric hospital close by?

Seems you've got problems with undertsanding.
Everything  - means "everything" in which she looks good and not everything in general.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6)

Timing Is Everything!!! / How I Became A Homeowner In Lagos - My Story / Slaying Queen Post Her Nude On Facebook And Got The Insult Of Her Life

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.