Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,977 members, 7,817,878 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 09:54 PM

What Turns You Off? - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / What Turns You Off? (4941 Views)

What Is That Thing That Naija Men Do That Turns You Off Completely? / Ladies! What Physical Features Turns You Off In A Guy? / What Physical Appearance Turns You Off A Partner? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: What Turns You Off? by segun111(m): 2:54am On Sep 25, 2006
I didn't say that oooo, of course we can't live without a babe and babes can't live without guys too, Chikena!!!
Re: What Turns You Off? by kiki(f): 2:58am On Sep 25, 2006
i just hate it when men says cooking, cleanin and all that is a womans job then wat is theirs well if it is to go and work and bring the maney women are workin now so wat are theirs
Re: What Turns You Off? by segun111(m): 3:01am On Sep 25, 2006
kiki, chill out, we are just having fun, please don't be too serious love, I am having fun here oooo.
Re: What Turns You Off? by kiki(f): 3:04am On Sep 25, 2006
i'm not takin it serious i'm havin fun too ive just got dos questions all this while in my heart cos anytime i try to tell anyone they think don't worry u'll get it later but its kinda kool to get someone to argue with
Re: What Turns You Off? by segun111(m): 3:09am On Sep 25, 2006
First question before I can argue with you and that is: are you a nigerian? or are you from the west; meaning European or american? The answer to my question will determine how I can frame my question or talk with you. Answer only if you don't mind please,
Re: What Turns You Off? by kiki(f): 3:13am On Sep 25, 2006
well i was born in Nigerian but i'm up here in America
Re: What Turns You Off? by segun111(m): 3:17am On Sep 25, 2006
Thanks, now I can answer your question, as you know coming from naija if you are married to a guy and you bring the guy home to visit your parents, please answer this question truthfully, what do you think your parents will say if the guy is in the kitchen cooking for you?
Re: What Turns You Off? by GNature(m): 3:20am On Sep 25, 2006
Quote from Segun111

A jealous lady who constantly shield you from friends

Segun, I have to agree with you on this one. Its so funny because I was thinking about
posting a thread based on this.

When guys get married, some women drive off their husband's friends. Can any of you guys relate to this ?

Gosh, I can't stand it  sad
Re: What Turns You Off? by segun111(m): 3:25am On Sep 25, 2006
GNature, the problem is that most women feel threatened after they got married thinking that their man would be persuaded to go back acting like single again. Yes, it happens to most of us,
Re: What Turns You Off? by GNature(m): 3:34am On Sep 25, 2006
@segun

You are absolutely right. Think about it, guys that are childhood friends, went to high school together,
university, bought their first cd player, first car etc. together; then a woman comes in the picture
and destroys everything. Its so sad men.

A lot of times the women think their husband's friends would persuade their husband to go back to
acting single, but that's not always the case. Sometimes the guys are happily married.

Its just insecurity/jealousy or something along those lines. I can't stand it though, I really can't.
Re: What Turns You Off? by kiki(f): 3:35am On Sep 25, 2006
segun111:

Thanks, now I can answer your question, as you know coming from naija if you are married to a guy and you bring the guy home to visit your parents, please answer this question truthfully, what do you think your parents will say if the guy is in the kitchen cooking for you?

he's caring
Re: What Turns You Off? by segun111(m): 3:43am On Sep 25, 2006
You are not been truthful dear. What your parents will say is this: why is your boyfriend/husband in the kitchen cooking? And do you know why they asked that? Because they expect for you to do the cooking not him,
Re: What Turns You Off? by kiki(f): 3:47am On Sep 25, 2006
well yeah but i'm d one married 2 him not my parent
Re: What Turns You Off? by segun111(m): 3:49am On Sep 25, 2006
Yes, but will you tell your parents that?
Re: What Turns You Off? by nico(m): 4:02am On Sep 25, 2006
It turns me off when a girl screams at me for no good reasons
then expects me to be a mind reader
suddenly they're nice to me when they find out I'm a rich kid
It's tough for me to be a kid
Re: What Turns You Off? by segun111(m): 4:05am On Sep 25, 2006
sorry broda, I hope you help those in needs,
Re: What Turns You Off? by aloib(f): 4:08am On Sep 25, 2006
i hate guys who are stingy, like ewwww, i hate guys who talk too much, i hate guys who are lazy

gurls, who dont know how to cook, i mean thats crap, wtf, why wont a gurl know how to cook, turns me off seriously, its a womans job, u ave to serve ur husband,
gurls who know nothn than shopping, like wtf, wasting ur time and money, theres time for everythn abeg
Re: What Turns You Off? by iice(f): 5:38am On Sep 25, 2006
aloib:

i hate guys who are stingy, like ewwww, i hate guys who talk too much, i hate guys who are lazy

girls, who don't know how to cook, i mean thats crap, wtf, why wont a girl know how to cook, turns me off seriously, its a womans job, u ave to serve your husband,
girls who know nothn than shopping, like wtf, wasting your time and money, theres time for everythn abeg

Laughing ma friggin butt off
Re: What Turns You Off? by omo(f): 6:52am On Sep 25, 2006
i hate guys that crack ddddddddrrrrrryyyyyyyy jokes nd expect me 2 laugh!!![i'l be like ] i hate guys that freak out when dey hear things relating to female health(menstruation, gestationish stuff) not to mention any names [segun111]! grin i hate male chauvinists, angry(cnt stand them), perfectionists, clean freaks, i mean d ones that r like strangely clean freaks, , insentitive, overprotective, and amongst all other things, badbgroomin which include bad breath[eww eww eww] tongue nd dirty clothes. oh yea i can't forget this one, mamas boyz, dnt be comin near me if ure a mamas boy, i'll totally hate u! yea all that turns me off, i'l get bac when i remember more. grin grin
Re: What Turns You Off? by aloib(f): 6:55am On Sep 25, 2006
hahaha gurl u just spinned it out, nice
Re: What Turns You Off? by jazzy(f): 12:58pm On Sep 25, 2006
dnt like guys dat pick their nose with their hands, insensitive, smoke,cheat on odas, full of emselves, dirty,cant seem to kip simple hygiene goin and cant at least boil noodles, i also dnt like loud dudes , cos i tot d talking was 4 women. n i support kiki at least a dude s gotta know how 2 cook so he can assist in future
Pay attention 2 assist cos i cant always be in d mood 2 cook , he can help out
segun 111 u ve gota alot of stuff u dnt like considering dat u re a human being 2 and u re prone 2 mistakes.
Re: What Turns You Off? by Divagal(f): 10:03pm On Sep 25, 2006
body hair - armpits, in fact anywhere but on the head
sweat
body odour
small privates
too many questions/overcuriosity
kissing as if d point is to swallow ur tongue
Re: What Turns You Off? by momoney1(m): 2:38am On Sep 26, 2006
fat and lazy girls

body odour

dirty nails

arm-pit hairs

white tongue

inactive in bed(sex)
Re: What Turns You Off? by kiki(f): 3:35am On Sep 26, 2006
aloib:

girls, who don't know how to cook, i mean thats crap, wtf, why wont a girl know how to cook, turns me off seriously, its a womans job, u ave to serve your husband,
girls who know nothn than shopping, like wtf, wasting your time and money, theres time for everythn abeg

its a woman's job to serve their husband u kiddin rite grin grin grin cos that some old skool shiit
Re: What Turns You Off? by segun111(m): 4:04am On Sep 26, 2006
A babe that wears size 8 knowing fully well that she needs a size much bigger, geeeeeeeezzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz.
Re: What Turns You Off? by ILOEGBE(f): 11:27am On Sep 26, 2006
I hate bad breath and body odour, ill minded men. i hate it when men even after they are married still chase anything under skirts (really hate that). i dislike cowards and men that are not focused.
Re: What Turns You Off? by ILOEGBE(f): 11:28am On Sep 26, 2006
And I dislike male chauvinist
Re: What Turns You Off? by whitelexi(m): 5:35pm On Sep 26, 2006
wet ampits, bad body and mouth odour, materialism, sexist attitude, pretence, lies, deciet, cheating, leading on, dirty dressing, lack of focus, lack of ambition, lack of education, lack of manners, lack of trust, lack of fear of God, extreme shapes, working overtime to look good, hostile take-overs, jealousy and over-possessiveness, nagging, and most of all malicious behaviour.

Gosh, Did i say all that grin
Re: What Turns You Off? by tukur2002n(m): 6:33pm On Sep 26, 2006
body odour,
fat and pumpy ladies
loud voice in ladies
lack of fashion etique (colour combination, finger fix,smart wear, and stuffs likdat)
inactive in bed(sex)
i hate it when a lady tries to tear me part with my friends by stealing out of time allocated to friends.  angry angry
Re: What Turns You Off? by Dido: 6:56pm On Sep 26, 2006
Bad breath, long fingernails, stink feet
Re: What Turns You Off? by segun111(m): 2:48am On Sep 27, 2006
Self-absorbed women,
Re: What Turns You Off? by windywendy(f): 4:16am On Sep 27, 2006
GNature:

When guys get married, some women drive off their husband's friends. Can any of you guys relate to this ?

Gosh, I can't stand it 

Hmmm, just a quick detour ---  wink

if your wife wasn't insecure before she married you and then she "suddenly" becomes insecure after marrying you, then there's something that you're doing to make her feel insecure. Find out what it is and stop. Perhaps you're devoting more time to your friends than to her. Whatever it is, find it out and stop. You'll be a much happier man when you make your wife feel secure by giving her first priority in all things.

OK now back to the topic : I dislike ("hate" is too strong a word) men who engage in lies and deception  angry angry Can lead to some serious trust issues. angry angry angry Big time turn-off for me.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Why Do Guys Like Big Ass? / Why You Need To Stop Dating Short Girls. / Nairalanders Pls Be The Judge. Jonaifame22 Said Durent Is Ugly

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.