Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,016 members, 7,818,000 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 03:15 AM

What Turns You Off? - Romance (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / What Turns You Off? (4942 Views)

What Is That Thing That Naija Men Do That Turns You Off Completely? / Ladies! What Physical Features Turns You Off In A Guy? / What Physical Appearance Turns You Off A Partner? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: What Turns You Off? by BaBiEgAl(f): 5:18am On Sep 27, 2006
not to change the subject and all but for all of u guys out there what r some ways that turn u on?? smiley cuz i really need to know, o and i get turned on when my boyfriend gives me hickies on my boobs (not the nipples either) just the boob, mmmmmm that feels really good, lol grin grin grin grin
Re: What Turns You Off? by BaBiEgAl(f): 5:19am On Sep 27, 2006
woops i thought it was bout what turns u on, lipsrsealed, my bad lol lipsrsealed well whats turns me off is guys that are clingy i hate that sh**!!!! smiley
Re: What Turns You Off? by segun111(m): 3:30am On Sep 30, 2006
fake boobs,
Re: What Turns You Off? by Freewilly(f): 3:39am On Sep 30, 2006
People who don't use deodorants
Re: What Turns You Off? by segun111(m): 3:42am On Sep 30, 2006
bad breath,
Re: What Turns You Off? by kiki(f): 4:09am On Sep 30, 2006
hey Segun
Re: What Turns You Off? by segun111(m): 4:10am On Sep 30, 2006
how kiki, how was school day.
Re: What Turns You Off? by defacto1: 10:37am On Sep 30, 2006
a bossy i too know arrogant proud lying guy
Re: What Turns You Off? by kokoletz(m): 10:49am On Sep 30, 2006
Fake fine babes.
Re: What Turns You Off? by segun111(m): 7:32pm On Sep 30, 2006
pretenders,
Re: What Turns You Off? by abayomy(m): 8:02pm On Sep 30, 2006
angrylies
Re: What Turns You Off? by segun111(m): 8:16pm On Sep 30, 2006
ladies that won't admit that they care for you, Na wa ooo.
Re: What Turns You Off? by donjazzie(m): 9:42pm On Sep 30, 2006
chics wit lying and bitchy attitudes
Re: What Turns You Off? by donjazzie(m): 9:43pm On Sep 30, 2006
ugly and dity chics
Re: What Turns You Off? by GermanLady(f): 10:57am On Oct 01, 2006
men who don't know about grammar grin

it is such a turn off to read a love letter with so many mistakes,so guys ,it is helpful to use spell check wink
Re: What Turns You Off? by Chay(f): 2:52pm On Oct 01, 2006
Bad breath, smelly armpits, bad hygiene generally, someone who's conceited and acts as if he knows it all.
Re: What Turns You Off? by Radiant(f): 3:34pm On Oct 01, 2006
hmmmmm! I like this  tongue

Body odour (ewwww)
bad breath (I be like, whaaaa?)
Men whose weakpoint is women (goshhh! I'll kill u with my bare hands be a man not a toy  tongue )
Above all, if you can't speak standard English, notin for you at all at all.

The rest of their crap, I can handle  wink wink wink
Re: What Turns You Off? by segun111(m): 4:57pm On Oct 01, 2006
Ladies: question to you all based on observation: Is it difficult or is it hard for you ladies to advice or info your guy if he needs help in with odor? My question is this: are you afraid of his reaction if you tell him that he needs to work on his problems?
Re: What Turns You Off? by Radiant(f): 5:19pm On Oct 01, 2006
When can we tell him to work on his problem, when we already put off? grin And besides, it takes a while to get rid of body odour sad
Re: What Turns You Off? by segun111(m): 2:03am On Oct 02, 2006
Thank you Dr. Radiant, Na wa ooo.
Re: What Turns You Off? by GermanLady(f): 4:00am On Oct 02, 2006
segun111:

Ladies: question to you all based on observation: Is it difficult or is it hard for you ladies to advice or info your guy if he needs help in with odor? My question is this: are you afraid of his reaction if you tell him that he needs to work on his problems?

and not only to my guy, first off he would bot be MY guy if he don't smell right

I told people at work because it bothered me and others so much - but nobody had the guts to tell them - but ME smiley
Re: What Turns You Off? by momoney1(m): 5:41am On Oct 02, 2006
tough lady lipsrsealed
Re: What Turns You Off? by GermanLady(f): 6:10pm On Oct 02, 2006
mo money:

tough lady lipsrsealed

who else would tell them if not their wifes/husband or friends.it is still somehow a tabu,and nobody likes to tell the other person.if you tell it in a nice way ,people might be thankful.
Re: What Turns You Off? by buccaneer7(m): 10:06am On Jun 23, 2010
This women liberation thing don cuz wahala until women almost wan begin get upper hands pass these days, very soon na man go dey born pikin . women will have their womb removed(surgery) and their man go dey carry the pregnancy, Lets bet it, pervertion

In asia na men dey cook in the name of love, you hardly know the difference between men and women 70% of their men look too simply and feminine, some even get woman shape and the woman look more hard, I hope say africa nor go be like this one day, we dont want that kinda revolutional change, even the western world way dem dey preach woman right check weather woman get right for their country, they preach it but know out to regulate it in their own countries(he that created the virus also know the antidote bcuz na him get the fomular), they are using your brains o women, make we nor spoil our future. sad

As for the topic i support that brother that said anything that is not right, but before i get an elbow from that sister that is following him on every forum, sister make i specify one grin, What turns me off is when a woman tries to be in control or not admitting that she was made for a man. certainly man has his pride and woman has theirs differently but these days the woman assumes a man's responsibilty,

I wonder how our children children go see in their time, i wish i could live 400 years to witness things to
Re: What Turns You Off? by chamotex(m): 10:36am On Jun 23, 2010
Rude/Disrespectful ladies.

Most times lil things turn me off . . . I just get turned off easily and once I'm turned off I rarely switch back to the 'turn-on' mode.
We can still be cool and all that but thats as far as its going to get. [size=5pt]I'm trying to change this tho (I'm working on it)[/size]
Re: What Turns You Off? by Pweety4me(f): 10:46am On Jun 23, 2010
Some nl guys do like d 1 above.undecided
Re: What Turns You Off? by BabaRamo(m): 2:36am On Jun 24, 2010
Bleached skin. embarassed
Re: What Turns You Off? by Onyema1(m): 6:05am On Jun 24, 2010
[b]bad breath, poor grammar[/b] and self centered
Re: What Turns You Off? by vivaladiva(f): 6:11am On Jun 24, 2010
a fake accent, or a thick illiterate sounding one, i swear u cld b chatting to some random guy on yahooo, prob added u frm nl
the chat dey flow, he goes let me call ur computer, ur like what harm can it doo
brrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr brrrrrrrrr, u pick up
and the accent just hits u like bad breath
Bleep nooooooooooooooooooo, even as an ordinary friend sef, that zeal to want to know u beta go just fly comot like benin wizard
Re: What Turns You Off? by Freiburger(m): 8:41am On Jun 24, 2010
When girls are trying to fake a different personality for themselves, from dressing style to fake accent. I detest these thing with passion.
Re: What Turns You Off? by Onchedu(m): 4:05pm On Jun 24, 2010
Uncleanliness; when a girl isn't original or interesting to hang with in any way; vulgarity (Now that's just tacky and shouldnt be confused with being nutty), being flirty with just anybody's, e.t.c
Re: What Turns You Off? by Onchedu(m): 4:08pm On Jun 24, 2010
h yes, being bit*hy, gossiping in that very gossipy way, LAZINESS!!! Damn! how did I forget that.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

What Can You Not Tolerate In A Relationship? With Reasons Please / I Want A Rich Girl Or Lady To Marry Or A Prostitute / Seduced By My Younger Sister Best Friend

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.