Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,043 members, 7,818,122 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 08:24 AM

What Turns You Off? - Romance (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / What Turns You Off? (4943 Views)

What Is That Thing That Naija Men Do That Turns You Off Completely? / Ladies! What Physical Features Turns You Off In A Guy? / What Physical Appearance Turns You Off A Partner? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Re: What Turns You Off? by Onchedu(m): 4:15pm On Jun 24, 2010
Ok if it's in bed:

Lying there waiting for magic to happen,

Chasing orgasms as if that was all sex is about,

Pretending it's good or bad when it's neither or the other,

wearing diff colors of undies e.g white bra on black panties,

torn undies,

hairnets,

wearing facial scrubs or cleansers to bed,

wrappers across the chest when Ur hair is messed up and Ur sweaty just like that o, not after activity,

cracked nail polish,

diff colors of nail polish,

dirty nails,

e.t.c
Re: What Turns You Off? by Pweety4me(f): 5:14pm On Jun 24, 2010
^Lolz ochen wat's wrong wif hair-nets? grin
Re: What Turns You Off? by F00028: 5:42am On Jul 27, 2012
FAKE HAIR!
if she's fronting with the hair right in front of you you don't know where else she'll be fronting.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

I Want A Rich Girl Or Lady To Marry Or A Prostitute / Are These Names Promiscuous? / "will you marry me?"- Ladies Proposing?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.