Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,438 members, 7,819,609 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 07:01 PM

Explosion Rocks ECWA Church In Jos - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Explosion Rocks ECWA Church In Jos (47920 Views)

Fresh Explosion Rocks Borno State / APC And PDP Supporters Parked Their Cars In Church In Benin Today / Updated: Explosion Rocks Oworonsoki Lagos, Four Injured (Photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (14) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Explosion Rocks ECWA Church In Jos by shammah1(m): 11:02am On Jul 12, 2015
May God forgive you
Demigods:
I weep seeing people suffer from self imposed religious lies! Christianity is a fucking scam! The xtian god derives pleasure in watching his followers die! How long are going to continue?! We are all gods, people keep dying claiming xtian And the so called xtian god is watching?! And yet they people die, how long are we going to remain blind?!!!!!!!
.religion is a scam!
The jews are really cunning bastards!!
Bleep the Jews!!
Bleep the xtians!
Hail Father Satan!
Re: Explosion Rocks ECWA Church In Jos by Nobody: 11:02am On Jul 12, 2015
RedBenson:

Who dafuck is the animal pikin quoting me?

angry YOU WILL SOON KNOW? DUMB GUY
Re: Explosion Rocks ECWA Church In Jos by adejaresalami1(m): 11:02am On Jul 12, 2015
grin
starlingslimnet:
They should come and explain peace to us
; what explanation can one make to a blind man for him to have a feelings of the real world.
Re: Explosion Rocks ECWA Church In Jos by IVORY2009(m): 11:02am On Jul 12, 2015
opiaoku:

a useless, incompetent, docile, Hopless bastard, and illiterate terrorist Daura dullard as president

gworo chewing bastard burukutu sipping gorilla

he's not even fit for an sug president.

Buhari is a terrorist - Elrufai

btw your father don't have brain

@ Francis Mbah Take ur time, do you realise he is ur president...
Re: Explosion Rocks ECWA Church In Jos by prestige5050(m): 11:02am On Jul 12, 2015
God we need ur intervention
Re: Explosion Rocks ECWA Church In Jos by Nobody: 11:03am On Jul 12, 2015
Demigods:
I weep seeing people suffer from self imposed religious lies! Christianity is a fucking scam! The xtian god derives pleasure in watching his followers die! How long are going to continue?! We are all gods, people keep dying claiming xtian And the so called xtian god is watching?! And yet they people die, how long are we going to remain blind?!!!!!!!
.religion is a scam!
Bleep the Jews!!
Bleep the xtians!
Hail Father Satan!

So, bombing them is your solution.? I see!! You want them to retaliate? No need, Karma is doing press-up.
Re: Explosion Rocks ECWA Church In Jos by seunfape(m): 11:03am On Jul 12, 2015
am short of words.
Re: Explosion Rocks ECWA Church In Jos by Egoarab(m): 11:04am On Jul 12, 2015
Demigods:
.religion is a scam!
Bleep the Jews!!
Bleep the xtians!
Hail Father Satan!

you are a bastard
Re: Explosion Rocks ECWA Church In Jos by BashMe1(m): 11:04am On Jul 12, 2015
christinie:
worry about your dullard bokohariri who calls osibnde_West Germany_illiterate.

shud be worry more about u cos u lost d common sense
Re: Explosion Rocks ECWA Church In Jos by Nobody: 11:04am On Jul 12, 2015
adejaresalami1:
grin ; what explanation can one make to a blind man for him to have a feelings of the real world.
look up there.....
Re: Explosion Rocks ECWA Church In Jos by nanbaljenas(m): 11:05am On Jul 12, 2015
It happened In my church!!!!

Glory Be to God No body died. The security Arm of the church found the explosive around the church bathroom so the tossed it out the church... Then they Inform the anti bomb squad which they later found another one... We thank God, the church was scattered for a while but they pastors ask everyone to calm down which we all did.. And the service continued it was a praise and worship weekend at the end we all had million reasons to thank God.....

4 Likes

Re: Explosion Rocks ECWA Church In Jos by Nobody: 11:05am On Jul 12, 2015
Demigods:

Father Satan is our creator. The true God. Father Satan can never let any of his own die. Never.

Was God there when you voted buhari? Did God in heaven ask you to be foolish enough to vote buhari? Oya respect yourself, before God will show u that he created the devil and destroy you for good. Anuofia. You are very stu*pid to even speak against God. I cover my self with the blood of Jesus.

2 Likes

Re: Explosion Rocks ECWA Church In Jos by Horlufemi(m): 11:06am On Jul 12, 2015
kheart:

So when gej dey dere 4 6yrs wit bH menace dey no talk abt impeaching him na pesin wey never reach 2 mont dey go impech?

What you are trying to say is BH should continue ba? OK BH oh kill like 10-20 everyday.
Re: Explosion Rocks ECWA Church In Jos by TheAdvocate(m): 11:07am On Jul 12, 2015
Premium times should always confirm their news item. The bomb was found unexploded and the Police Bomb Squad evacuated same.
Re: Explosion Rocks ECWA Church In Jos by Nobody: 11:07am On Jul 12, 2015
Horlufemi:

Bros try get sense na.

But anyways Buhari needs to act or be removed.

Which sense i wan get again.? BuHari and BokoHaram are like 5 and 6. You cant seperate one from the other. The letters formation define it all.

1 Like

mykl01:

So, bombing them is your solution.? I see!! You want them to retaliate? No need, Karma is doing press-up.

There is such thing as karma. I am not saying they should be bombed. Read to comprehend
Re: Explosion Rocks ECWA Church In Jos by Tintinnoty(m): 11:07am On Jul 12, 2015
Demigods:
.religion is a scam!
Bleep the Jews!!
Bleep the xtians!
Hail Father Satan!
i have mixed feelings reading this trash u posted. I don't if to laugh off ur ignorance or just pray God have mercy over ur soul
Re: Explosion Rocks ECWA Church In Jos by odave: 11:07am On Jul 12, 2015
Demigods:

You are the one who is senseless. Because you know nothing. I was a xtian until I discovered the truth the Jews covered up with lies. We are gods and we are being prevented from reaching the godhead, because the Jews are scared that is why they imposed religion to decieve us. Spirituality is freewill! But xian is made in a form to restrict us from freewill because they know if we have freewill we would uncover the truth and reach godhead. You know nothing I swear. You know nothing.

Even Satan your daddy who was an arch angel who fell from didn't deny the existence of God, how much less youn mere once church goer?. Now that you(god) that has reached the 'godhead' help us chase boko haram away coz every god is believed to have super powers, so mr freewill-god help us out this time undecided

2 Likes

Re: Explosion Rocks ECWA Church In Jos by adajiemma: 11:07am On Jul 12, 2015
Oh no may there gentle soul rest in perfect peace.
christinie:
he is their godfather. They even nominated him to negotiate bw them and the GEJ Govt. Buhari is evil.

You say these things as if you are 100 percent sure that he is behind boko haram. These false accusation won't take you guys no where. Besides if this was true and a known fact, why wasn't he arrested since!

Please just spare us these lies.

1 Like

Re: Explosion Rocks ECWA Church In Jos by Immarocks(f): 11:07am On Jul 12, 2015
Obascoetubi:

http://www.premiumtimesng.com/news/headlines/186525-breaking-explosion-rocks-church-in-jos.html
b.

I just found out there were no casualties due to the rain ...... thank God....the bomber threw the bomb and ran away..

1 Like

Re: Explosion Rocks ECWA Church In Jos by omogin(f): 11:08am On Jul 12, 2015
Buhari giving govt cover to these idiots to operate. Why could they not do this before Gej handed over. If we all act like this I will see which Nigeria he will lead. Nonsense!

1 Like

Re: Explosion Rocks ECWA Church In Jos by Nobody: 11:08am On Jul 12, 2015
I think everyone in (Northern) Nigeria should suspend going to church and mosque for now, till further notice.
Re: Explosion Rocks ECWA Church In Jos by An2elect2(f): 11:08am On Jul 12, 2015
Demigods:

You are the one who is senseless. Because you know nothing. I was a xtian until I discovered the truth the Jews covered up with lies. We are gods and we are being prevented from reaching the godhead, because the Jews are scared that is why they imposed religion to decieve us. Spirituality is freewill! But xian is made in a form to restrict us from freewill because they know if we have freewill we would uncover the truth and reach godhead. You know nothing I swear. You know nothing.

senseless
Re: Explosion Rocks ECWA Church In Jos by ignis: 11:08am On Jul 12, 2015
And Buhari is still sleeping.

1 Like

Re: Explosion Rocks ECWA Church In Jos by Adyrin(m): 11:08am On Jul 12, 2015
She's entitled to her opinion you miscrant!
2undexy:

miss, kindly shut ur mouth if u don't know about politics.... thanks

1 Like

Re: Explosion Rocks ECWA Church In Jos by Nonychinonso(m): 11:08am On Jul 12, 2015
is this what we voted for?

1 Like

Re: Explosion Rocks ECWA Church In Jos by Nobody: 11:08am On Jul 12, 2015
odave:

Even Satan your daddy didn't deny the existence of God. Now that your 'god' that has reached the 'godhead' help us chase boko haram away coz every god I believed to have super powers, so mr freewill-god help us out this time undecided

Open your third eyes.
Re: Explosion Rocks ECWA Church In Jos by hoseamatoh(m): 11:09am On Jul 12, 2015
christinie:
Buhari call your boys to order. You used to pay them to cause mayhem but stopped paying them when you took over from GEJ whose Government you promised to make ungovernable and you did indeed. Buhari continue to pay your boys o. He who fetched ant infested firewood has invited lizards.

Some people sha

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (14) (Reply)

Okenla Oluseyi Beats Helen Onoja, Junior Police Officer In Enugu / Bayo Adelabu Campaign Parade Cars Caused A Lockdown In Ibadan / Jack Rich Celebrates 46th Birthday In Senator Kalu's Camp (pix)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.