Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,151 members, 7,860,123 topics. Date: Friday, 14 June 2024 at 06:14 AM

. - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / . (2584 Views)

Advise For My Guy Needed From The House On This Girl Issue !!!!! / I Seriously Think My 'girl Friend' Is Possessed... Advice Needed / Urgent Advice From Nairalanders (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: . by cao(f): 9:17am On Jul 13, 2015
Collinsemegreat:
it's better you flee... I would av advice u have bt u may abuse it and start smetin else... Bt u cao av female friends nah... I smetimes feel am missing when i avoid d ones i love dat is aving g.f bt i thing it will pay at the end... I av a question would u like to have a child naw?
Re: . by Johnnoah1st: 9:20am On Jul 13, 2015
cao:
SAY SOMETHING DEAR!!
Re: . by cao(f): 9:56am On Jul 13, 2015
Johnnoah1st:
SAY SOMETHING DEAR!!
Why was my name mentioned?
Re: . by Johnnoah1st: 9:57am On Jul 13, 2015
cao:
I WANT U TO SAY SOMETHING
Re: . by cao(f): 9:58am On Jul 13, 2015
Johnnoah1st:
I WANT U TO SAY SOMETHING
Something.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: . by Johnnoah1st: 10:02am On Jul 13, 2015
cao:
Something.
HAHAHAHA, funny u, anyway gud morning.
Re: . by Johnnoah1st: 10:03am On Jul 13, 2015
SINNZU i see u, come and contribute to dis matter.
Re: . by Collinsemegreat(m): 10:14am On Jul 13, 2015
Johnnoah1st:
but, did dey only tell u dat u should avoid girls generally or dey just mention u are going meet an evil one in future? (sorry 4 my questions i just want to learn 4rm u)
what's the difference? You know what? In such a situation if not close to God, you will be attractive to the opposite sex even if you believe and work with God it would be worse, i am not proud of dis bt insuch a temptive situation i sense d opposite sex finding me attractive... To a situation a strange woman called from canada to show how serious things are... Guy just pray! You or your friend may be attractive bt that's not it... No male is out of this prophecy or no prophecy...
Re: . by Nobody: 10:14am On Jul 13, 2015
Johnnoah1st:
SINNZU i see u, come and contribute to dis matter.
Is this actually a "matter"??
Re: . by Collinsemegreat(m): 10:18am On Jul 13, 2015
Johnnoah1st:
SO u are not going to have sex till u marry?
anytime am settled and ready!
Re: . by Johnnoah1st: 10:18am On Jul 13, 2015
Sinnzu:
Is this actually a "matter"??
PLS JUST ACCEPT MY ERRORS
Re: . by Johnnoah1st: 10:20am On Jul 13, 2015
Collinsemegreat:
what's the difference? You know what? In such a situation if not close to God, you will be attractive to the opposite sex even if you believe and work with God it would be worse, i am not proud of dis bt insuch a temptive situation i sense d opposite sex finding me attractive... To a situation a strange woman called from canada to show how serious things are... Guy just pray! You or your friend may be attractive bt that's not it... No male is out of this prophecy or no prophecy...
A MATURE ADVICE. THANKS.
Re: . by Nobody: 10:21am On Jul 13, 2015
Johnnoah1st:
PLS JUST ACCEPT MY ERRORS
lemmie get this straight, pastors adviced you to stay away from women and you're coming to ask nairalanders? Do they know better??
Re: . by Johnnoah1st: 10:25am On Jul 13, 2015
Sinnzu:
lemmie get this straight, pastors adviced you to stay away from women and you're coming to ask nairalanders? Do they know better??
NOT ME. getting advice on behalf of a friend
Re: . by Nobody: 10:26am On Jul 13, 2015
Johnnoah1st:
NOT ME. getting advice on behalf of a friend
Alright
Re: . by Collinsemegreat(m): 10:31am On Jul 13, 2015
cao:
a typographical error!

(1) (2) (Reply)

Originals Or Vampire Daries??? Guys Which Do You Prefer? / Do I Have A Big Head? / How Can I Discern That Ma Boyfriend Is Truly A Virgin

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.