Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,648 members, 7,809,446 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 09:46 AM

Which Of These Is The Most Important In A Relationship? - Romance (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Which Of These Is The Most Important In A Relationship? (6699 Views)

5 Reasons Why Sex Is Important In Your Relationship / The Most Important Quality A Man Or Woman Needs In A Partner. / Is SEX Really Important In A Relationship? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Which Of These Is The Most Important In A Relationship? by Nobody: 5:56pm On Jul 16, 2015
Sandydayz:
angry
Hahahahaha. pls when you get home dont tel ur mum i touch ya boobs, ass and digging happened o. i dnt want to be arrested for child abuse. i must posses my possessions.
Re: Which Of These Is The Most Important In A Relationship? by liricyst(m): 7:23pm On Jul 16, 2015
Love: This can't stand alone. It depends on so many variables. It is very important in a relationship however but there are a lot of things I would place above love.

Sex: You can have sex with just about anyone as long as your conditions for giving it up are met. Whether its cash, love, chemistry or just pure curiosity. It is important in a relationship as far as the intimacy part of the relationship is concerned. Important to both male and female contrary to what the ladies would have us believe. grin They act like they are doing it for us when they like it as much as us if not more. However being good in bed isn't the most important for a relationship no matter how much we all love it.

Trust: Trust?? Lol... who does that? cheesy Okay on a more serious note, every partner is on a constant lookout for the slightest change in character in their better half. Total Trust never really exists , a man/woman can be trusted in some sectors and not in some. Take into consideration the fact that change is constant, then its no surprise that trust must be earned every single day. Relationships are about assuring your partner and reassuring them. Constant Reassurance! Don't use that as an excuse though, be trustworthy, it pays.

Time: The above mentioned all depend upon time. The time it takes you to get sex, trust, love will vary from individual to individual but time is no doubt a major player. The only problem is as humans we don't have enough time to cover all activities in addition to relationships so we must have a scale of preference and do some opportunity cost. Still, I am a fan of balance. Get your time management right, be successful but carve out enough time for your partner.

grin grin This long epistle was just to say I pick time. Cheers
Re: Which Of These Is The Most Important In A Relationship? by presh247(m): 11:48am On Jul 18, 2015
liricyst:
Love: This can't stand alone. It depends on so many variables. It is very important in a relationship however but there are a lot of things I would place above love.

Sex: You can have sex with just about anyone as long as your conditions for giving it up are met. Whether its cash, love, chemistry or just pure curiosity. It is important in a relationship as far as the intimacy part of the relationship is concerned. Important to both male and female contrary to what the ladies would have us believe. grin They act like they are doing it for us when they like it as much as us if not more. However being good in bed isn't the most important for a relationship no matter how much we all love it.

Trust: Trust?? Lol... who does that? cheesy Okay on a more serious note, every partner is on a constant lookout for the slightest change in character in their better half. Total Trust never really exists , a man/woman can be trusted in some sectors and not in some. Take into consideration the fact that change is constant, then its no surprise that trust must be earned every single day. Relationships are about assuring your partner and reassuring them. Constant Reassurance! Don't use that as an excuse though, be trustworthy, it pays.

Time: The above mentioned all depend upon time. The time it takes you to get sex, trust, love will vary from individual to individual but time is no doubt a major player. The only problem is as humans we don't have enough time to cover all activities in addition to relationships so we must have a scale of preference and do some opportunity cost. Still, I am a fan of balance. Get your time management right, be successful but carve out enough time for your partner.

grin grin This long epistle was just to say I pick time. Cheers
awesome

1 Like

Re: Which Of These Is The Most Important In A Relationship? by presh247(m): 5:51pm On Aug 02, 2015
What other things are needed to make a relationship work?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

The Advantage Of Deep Penetrations. / Help, My Dick Has Reduced Drastically / See What Bleaching Has Done To Cynthia Morgan (+photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.