Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,963 members, 7,821,383 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 12:15 PM

With 600k, Should He Settle Down For Marriage At The Age Of 32? - Romance (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / With 600k, Should He Settle Down For Marriage At The Age Of 32? (37317 Views)

Help Am 28, My Gf's Senior Sister Of 32 Is Deeply In Love With Me / Is This Why Ladies Are Finding It Hard To Settle Down? (photo) / Ladies, 5 Habits You Must Stop If You're Ready To Settle Down For Marriage (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: With 600k, Should He Settle Down For Marriage At The Age Of 32? by LubesGuru(m): 11:59am On Jul 14, 2015
NA WAH!!!
Re: With 600k, Should He Settle Down For Marriage At The Age Of 32? by stsoul(m): 4:34pm On Jul 14, 2015
Never marry her now, go and get more education.
Re: With 600k, Should He Settle Down For Marriage At The Age Of 32? by Ephemmm: 4:09pm On Jul 22, 2015
damilareoye:
you mean 600k? ... even, 200k worth are settling down.

How? It seems you are so pragmatic.
Re: With 600k, Should He Settle Down For Marriage At The Age Of 32? by damilareoye: 5:02pm On Jul 22, 2015
Ephemmm:

How? It seems you are so pragmatic.
it all revolves round setting a scale of preference for the family and doing the most important things out of many wishes which will tends to help the upcoming family.

never despise little beginning, it is liable to blossom even at the deepest tight angle beyond your comprehension.
Re: With 600k, Should He Settle Down For Marriage At The Age Of 32? by Horlertoungy(m): 5:38pm On Jul 22, 2015
In my own view, it's not what you have in your account that matters before you embark on marriage but what you earn periodically considering the environment you're living in. However, so far the lady you're dating is I to something and you want it to be fruitful before you get married, try helping her out on the business. By so doing, the business would start yielding in few time and you can go on and marry. My opinion.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

If A Man Dates You For a year or more And latter Dumps You,check Yourself. / Nigerian Men Spoil Our Women Rotten- Zimbabwe Man Complains / My Fiance Says Am Fat.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.