Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,304 members, 7,811,900 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 10:48 PM

How To Identify Wifey Materials Anywhere In The World.... Please Read! - Romance (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / How To Identify Wifey Materials Anywhere In The World.... Please Read! (19430 Views)

"How To Identify Ghosts Disguised As Pretty Women" - By A Twitter User / We Have More Wifey Materials Than Husband Materials... / 5 Ways To Identify A Hungry Girl In Nigeria (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: How To Identify Wifey Materials Anywhere In The World.... Please Read! by Nobody: 7:23pm On Jul 14, 2015
MrCork:

halfrica & Boogee are the two biggest female liers on nairaland...they claimed they have dated all the big boys on nairaland..including me...those chicks can lie mennnnn!! undecided

Falls from iphone 6case chisos u need to be
sued and be jailed for life even d demon of liars wud be amazed bou d new world inventory of liars *mr cork dat actually tinks with his third leg*
Re: How To Identify Wifey Materials Anywhere In The World.... Please Read! by Nobody: 7:26pm On Jul 14, 2015
Jacksparrow0712:
Ok. No. Not nyanshing her and she's not my friend either

Who da fucccckkk wants to spread leg for u and get infected with deadly diseases dude get a life ur mate are working and changing history and stop imagining u wished u hit it first and cud kiss and tell
I guess nick cannon is ur mentor abi
Re: How To Identify Wifey Materials Anywhere In The World.... Please Read! by Nobody: 7:27pm On Jul 14, 2015
Seriousbabe, don't you think you can do better?
halfrica:

Kiss my ass and anus if u hating
*brainwashed mofo dats why white girls turn u guys to boy toy wen u dont kno ur worth*
Re: How To Identify Wifey Materials Anywhere In The World.... Please Read! by MrCork: 7:28pm On Jul 14, 2015
halfrica:

Why are u so interested to kno u shdnt be curious bou black remember
*muthafucker never loved us black*

..ladies do not swaaar....YOU ARE NOT A WIFEY MATERIAL..sadly, white females wud never behave like that..YOU FAIL!!!! embarassed

3 Likes

Re: How To Identify Wifey Materials Anywhere In The World.... Please Read! by Nobody: 7:29pm On Jul 14, 2015
So much for somebody disguising as a female
halfrica:

If dats wat ur sister does no p see am a king i dont joke wiv my name so just get lost into thin air and cease from existing ok
Re: How To Identify Wifey Materials Anywhere In The World.... Please Read! by naijaboiy: 7:31pm On Jul 14, 2015
I just dey laff grin
Re: How To Identify Wifey Materials Anywhere In The World.... Please Read! by Nobody: 7:31pm On Jul 14, 2015
Ok
halfrica:

Who da fucccckkk wants to spread leg for u and get infected with deadly diseases dude get a life ur mate are working and changing history and stop imagining u wished u hit it first and cud kiss and tell
I guess nick cannon is ur mentor abi
halfrica:

I rada fall for a bugatti and a networth of $1 trillion dan ur £28 london used
Re: How To Identify Wifey Materials Anywhere In The World.... Please Read! by Nobody: 7:31pm On Jul 14, 2015
Did you see her bluff?
naijaboiy:
I just dey laff grin
Re: How To Identify Wifey Materials Anywhere In The World.... Please Read! by MrCork: 7:35pm On Jul 14, 2015
halfrica:

Falls from iphone 6case chisos u need to be
sued and be jailed for life even d demon of liars wud be amazed bou d new world inventory of liars *mr cork dat actually tinks with his third leg*

...ok so u now askin me to buy u IPhone?... sweery r u not sopose to me independent lady?..WHA THE HECK IS WRONG WIT THISE CHUKA?..Seriously! undecided

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: How To Identify Wifey Materials Anywhere In The World.... Please Read! by Nobody: 7:42pm On Jul 14, 2015
MrCork:

...ok so u now askin me to buy u IPhone?... sweery r u not sopose to me independent lady?..WHA THE HECK IS WRONG WIT THISE CHUKA?..Seriously! undecided
Corkey my crush honey darling cos of u i will paint my sef white trus me i wee use house iron to enlongate my hair i wee be beaurifu wee meet mami water for lectures i wee be strong for u like maogany tree i will be multipurposeful for u like moringa tree hany i ruff u deep down to my anus corkey i really wee do anyfin to make u smile and i see ur dirty teeths
Wee u accept me into d rangerover kingdom and £28 country chai d numbers sounds like ny crush messi number i ruff u cork u make me fingerlicking always wen i type for u my batri runz down wenever i see ur mention dats ow mch i ruff u
Re: How To Identify Wifey Materials Anywhere In The World.... Please Read! by Nobody: 7:44pm On Jul 14, 2015
Jacksparrow0712:
Seriousbabe, don't you think you can do better?

Why are u hurtin my feelings cant u love an innocent girl av u no heart
Re: How To Identify Wifey Materials Anywhere In The World.... Please Read! by Nobody: 7:45pm On Jul 14, 2015
Jacksparrow0712:
So much for somebody disguising as a female
Am a male trapped in a females body grin
Re: How To Identify Wifey Materials Anywhere In The World.... Please Read! by Nobody: 7:51pm On Jul 14, 2015
Look how you couldn't keep up with your lies. Wouldn't be surprised if you deactivate tonight
halfrica:

Am a male trapped in a females body grin
Re: How To Identify Wifey Materials Anywhere In The World.... Please Read! by Nobody: 7:54pm On Jul 14, 2015
Jacksparrow0712:
Look how you couldn't keep up with your lies. Wouldn't be surprised if you deactivate tonight
For wat a verse i quoted from olamides sitting on d throne is wat u are taking panadol for my headache oya keep vexing while i keep loving mr cork d more
Mr cork is my man i will crush to pieces any one i see wiv him am damn crios
He has gat all i need a range rover 28euros do u av all dat so please keep walkin
Re: How To Identify Wifey Materials Anywhere In The World.... Please Read! by Nobody: 8:07pm On Jul 14, 2015
_faggot!
halfrica:

For wat a verse i quoted from olamides sitting on d throne is wat u are taking panadol for my headache oya keep vexing while i keep loving mr cork d more
Mr cork is my man i will crush to pieces any one i see wiv him am damn crios
He has gat all i need a range rover 28euros do u av all dat so please keep walkin
Re: How To Identify Wifey Materials Anywhere In The World.... Please Read! by naijaboiy: 8:08pm On Jul 14, 2015
Jacksparrow0712:
Did you see her bluff?
Yea grin
Re: How To Identify Wifey Materials Anywhere In The World.... Please Read! by Nobody: 8:14pm On Jul 14, 2015
Jacksparrow0712:
_faggot!
Am making peace u feelin like a don
Dude am realky crazy u berra patch up d loosed pieces of ur rotten reasoning nerves and do ur d world a favor and be sensible pray for life into ur dead brain cells idiat jobless mofo dis is ow u kno boys parent still feeds avin time to insult on a faceless forum dan avin time for ur career
Re: How To Identify Wifey Materials Anywhere In The World.... Please Read! by Nobody: 8:18pm On Jul 14, 2015
How does this trash change the fact yur a _faggot?
halfrica:

Am making peace u feelin like a don
Dude am realky crazy u berra patch up d loosed pieces of ur rotten reasoning nerves and do ur d world a favor and be sensible pray for life into ur dead brain cells idiat jobless mofo dis is ow u kno boys parent still feeds avin time to insult on a faceless forum dan avin time for ur career
Re: How To Identify Wifey Materials Anywhere In The World.... Please Read! by Nobody: 8:20pm On Jul 14, 2015
Jacksparrow0712:
How does this trash change the fact yur a _faggot?
It doesnt bt shows d kind of beast u are and who trained u
Re: How To Identify Wifey Materials Anywhere In The World.... Please Read! by Nobody: 8:26pm On Jul 14, 2015
At least I'm proud of my identity. Ain't hovering around as a female. I've got my pic up and I'm not a _faggot sniffing another dude's _ass. Get a life, mofo!
halfrica:

It doesnt bt shows d kind of beast u are and who trained u
Re: How To Identify Wifey Materials Anywhere In The World.... Please Read! by Nobody: 8:27pm On Jul 14, 2015
Jacksparrow0712:
At least I'm proud of my identity. Ain't hovering around as a female. I've got my pic up and I'm not a _faggot sniffing another dude's _ass. Get a life, mofo!

Am a girl if u are confused murder ursef or get a time bomb and av d best blast of ur life
Re: How To Identify Wifey Materials Anywhere In The World.... Please Read! by Nobody: 8:41pm On Jul 14, 2015
You got enough attention from me already. Bye
halfrica:

Am a girl if u are confused murder ursef or get a time bomb and av d best blast of ur life
Re: How To Identify Wifey Materials Anywhere In The World.... Please Read! by Nobody: 8:49pm On Jul 14, 2015
Jacksparrow0712:
You got enough attention from me already. Bye
Hold on fuccckkk u why dont u brace up ursef for a part 2 impotent faq synonym of a woman
Re: How To Identify Wifey Materials Anywhere In The World.... Please Read! by MrCork: 3:22pm On Jul 26, 2015
halfrica:

Hold on fuccckkk u why dont u brace up ursef for a part 2 impotent faq synonym of a woman

.... LADIES DO NOT SWAAAAARRR .... so how on earth do u expet any man to tale u serrrrious on nairaland...and then u call yor sef a wifey material ..THIS VILLAGE GIRLS MENNNNNNN!! (no ofoeinse) undecided

2 Likes

Re: How To Identify Wifey Materials Anywhere In The World.... Please Read! by MrCork: 3:25pm On Jul 26, 2015
...anyways bak to the serrrious thread....well apart from all lightskin females..is it possible to find a normal preserntable wifey material on nairaland that does nlt swaaar or cuss? ...serrriously?? embarassed

2 Likes

Re: How To Identify Wifey Materials Anywhere In The World.... Please Read! by Nobody: 4:53pm On Jul 26, 2015
MrCork:

.... LADIES DO NOT SWAAAAARRR .... so how on earth do u expet any man to tale u serrrrious on nairaland...and then u call yor sef a wifey material ..THIS VILLAGE GIRLS MENNNNNNN!! (no ofoeinse) undecided

Like i swore for u abi
U are obviously d only guy takin me crios
Am nt aso oke or adire or campala
*i can never be a wife material* am a human being
See dis local authority garage dwarf
I mean it to be offensive like fowl smell to u
Product of a dylutional sperm to make it out nd be rendered importantly useless
Re: How To Identify Wifey Materials Anywhere In The World.... Please Read! by 1miccza: 5:17pm On Jul 26, 2015
Kenndall:

Your thread title isn't in tune with this comment you made.
According to your title, you stated that you were going to show how to identify a wife material, but instead, you just went ahead to state an erroneous claim without any proof whatsoever.

Are you even being serious, or you are just kidding?

If you wanted to create a thread to bash ladies, you would have just stated it on your title, instead of misleading the forum members.

Whenever you want to make such assertion, always show proof. Perhaps an experience or something. You don't just open a thread and state claims and expect us to swallow them.

Apparently you don't know Mr Cork,that's his article in trade. He's known for that.
Re: How To Identify Wifey Materials Anywhere In The World.... Please Read! by 1miccza: 5:20pm On Jul 26, 2015
But una get time oooo
Re: How To Identify Wifey Materials Anywhere In The World.... Please Read! by MrCork: 8:10pm On Jul 26, 2015
Kenndall:

Your thread title isn't in tune with this comment you made.
According to your title, you stated that you were going to show how to identify a wife material, but instead, you just went ahead to state an erroneous claim without any proof whatsoever.

Are you even being serious, or you are just kidding?

If you wanted to create a thread to bash ladies, you would have just stated it on your title, instead of misleading the forum members.

Whenever you want to make such assertion, always show proof. Perhaps an experience or something. You don't just open a thread and state claims and expect us to swallow them.

..u suddenly get vex becuz u aint a wifey material......whose fault?...my fault?? undecided

2 Likes

Re: How To Identify Wifey Materials Anywhere In The World.... Please Read! by MrCork: 8:12pm On Jul 26, 2015
halfrica:

Like i swore for u abi
U are obviously d only guy takin me crios
Am nt aso oke or adire or campala
*i can never be a wife material* am a human being
See dis local authority garage dwarf
I mean it to be offensive like fowl smell to u
Product of a dylutional sperm to make it out nd be rendered importantly useless

...again..u call yor sef a wifey material & then u say u don't swaar..but then u call me dylutional sperm & Campala...... Well, the best ting we can do for u is help...help u become wifey material!! (no oofeinse) embarassed

2 Likes

Re: How To Identify Wifey Materials Anywhere In The World.... Please Read! by Nobody: 8:14pm On Jul 26, 2015
MrCork:

...again..u call yor sef a wifey material & then u say u don't swaar..but then u call me dylutional sperm & Campala...... Well, the best ting we can do for u is help...help u become wifey material!! (no oofeinse) embarassed

Do u want to make me ur wifey??
Cos why are u so bodad am brown skin u kno undecided
Am a confusion to ur dam vision
Re: How To Identify Wifey Materials Anywhere In The World.... Please Read! by MrCork: 8:14pm On Jul 26, 2015
...well the great news for us is that Only 5 female are wifey material on nairaland... ...5 outter 6 millon registered females on nairaland is an improvement! undecided

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply)

Erotic Story- The Public Group Sex[a MUST READ] / #DEBATE: A Man Should Assert His Superiority/Authority In A Relationship.#~LIVE~ / Training A Lady That Isn't Your Wife In School.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 46
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.