Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,311 members, 7,811,922 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 11:46 PM

How To Identify Wifey Materials Anywhere In The World.... Please Read! - Romance (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / How To Identify Wifey Materials Anywhere In The World.... Please Read! (19432 Views)

"How To Identify Ghosts Disguised As Pretty Women" - By A Twitter User / We Have More Wifey Materials Than Husband Materials... / 5 Ways To Identify A Hungry Girl In Nigeria (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: How To Identify Wifey Materials Anywhere In The World.... Please Read! by MrCork: 11:38pm On Jul 26, 2015
halfrica:

Niger ke dats ow one said congo
undecided
Is it dat bad for meembarassed

angry

1 Like

Re: How To Identify Wifey Materials Anywhere In The World.... Please Read! by kinglekan: 11:40pm On Jul 26, 2015
halfrica:

Mehn U ill gan o
Ore mi atata. U knw I can't do without looking for ur trouble. wink
Re: How To Identify Wifey Materials Anywhere In The World.... Please Read! by Nobody: 11:41pm On Jul 26, 2015
Is Congo bad? Is Niger rep bad? Ok! Tell me which
halfrica:

undecided
Re: How To Identify Wifey Materials Anywhere In The World.... Please Read! by MrCork: 11:42pm On Jul 26, 2015
halfrica:

undecided

...sweery quik question: can u cook, clean, sweep, wash, dry clean, iron, blowdry, press, touch, change complesxion to lightskin and verigirize?....this are the qualities u need to become wifey material smiley

3 Likes

Re: How To Identify Wifey Materials Anywhere In The World.... Please Read! by Nobody: 11:47pm On Jul 26, 2015
Candyness when are you changing your dp?
Re: How To Identify Wifey Materials Anywhere In The World.... Please Read! by Candyness(f): 11:48pm On Jul 26, 2015
Y'all trippin. Wifey material is a figure of speech y'all need to get in your head. One love
Re: How To Identify Wifey Materials Anywhere In The World.... Please Read! by Nobody: 11:48pm On Jul 26, 2015
undecided undecided undecided undecided
Candyness:
Y'all trippin. Wifey material is a figure of speech y'all need to get in your head. One love
Re: How To Identify Wifey Materials Anywhere In The World.... Please Read! by Candyness(f): 11:53pm On Jul 26, 2015
Wifey Material is a figure of speech often used to describe a girl whom you feel possesses certain qualities that qualifies her to be a model wife for you.

1) Kind
2) Sweet
3) Caring
4) Compassionate
Re: How To Identify Wifey Materials Anywhere In The World.... Please Read! by Nobody: 11:55pm On Jul 26, 2015
halfrica:

Be running ur mouth like a leaked tap
Chris brown wasnt loyal to gf karruche only to prove dat guys aint loyal too abi who ended up betraying d oda
*guys been claiming loyal wen dey aint*
Na una get side chick baby mama bitch s*x mate
And all
Story time wt anty halfrica
Re: How To Identify Wifey Materials Anywhere In The World.... Please Read! by Nobody: 11:59pm On Jul 26, 2015
halfrica:

A mad man has better worth dan u do why live on pst glory u shd av upgraded dis ur 28euros cash na to 100 since change is constant
Or is nairaland takin all ur lifelines and u constantly reducing ur IQ level hence u cant move higher instead u rotate on one spot like a shotput thrower
Even kids upgrade in knowledge worth and IQ
UPGRADE UR NETWORTH
I will become so touched wen u hit billions and i can find ur name on forbes list worlds richest under 20
Sense visits you too? Amamzed!
Re: How To Identify Wifey Materials Anywhere In The World.... Please Read! by Nobody: 6:40am On Jul 27, 2015
MrCork:

...sweery quik question: can u cook, clean, sweep, wash, dry clean, iron, blowdry, press, touch, change complesxion to lightskin and verigirize?....this are the qualities u need to become wifey material smiley

No tongue
Re: How To Identify Wifey Materials Anywhere In The World.... Please Read! by Nobody: 8:39am On Jul 27, 2015
Can I ask?
halfrica:

No tongue
Re: How To Identify Wifey Materials Anywhere In The World.... Please Read! by Precious91(m): 8:41am On Jul 27, 2015
that's halfrica pix@jack and mrcork.
Re: How To Identify Wifey Materials Anywhere In The World.... Please Read! by Nobody: 9:30am On Jul 27, 2015
Precious91:
that's halfrica pix@jack and mrcork.

Tank u honey for the support o grin
Re: How To Identify Wifey Materials Anywhere In The World.... Please Read! by Nobody: 9:31am On Jul 27, 2015
Jacksparrow0712:
Can I ask?

Yeah ask bou wat? undecided
Re: How To Identify Wifey Materials Anywhere In The World.... Please Read! by Nobody: 9:31am On Jul 27, 2015
Sabrwahaqqo:

Sense visits you too? Amamzed!
grin ok now i kno u exist!!!!!!!! Ok
Re: How To Identify Wifey Materials Anywhere In The World.... Please Read! by Nobody: 9:32am On Jul 27, 2015
Sabrwahaqqo:

Story time wt anty halfrica
And attention seeking time wiv uncle sangowhago
Re: How To Identify Wifey Materials Anywhere In The World.... Please Read! by Nobody: 9:37am On Jul 27, 2015
halfrica:

grin ok now i kno u exist!!!!!!!! Ok
Poo! You? Nah.... I just wan2 mk a cheap whor'ol feel good. u're neither Malia nor one of Buhari's daughter for God's sake!
Re: How To Identify Wifey Materials Anywhere In The World.... Please Read! by Nobody: 9:39am On Jul 27, 2015
You crushing on corky?
halfrica:

Yeah ask bou wat? undecided
Re: How To Identify Wifey Materials Anywhere In The World.... Please Read! by Nobody: 9:43am On Jul 27, 2015
Sabrwahaqqo:

Poo! You? Nah.... I just wan2 mk a cheap whor'ol feel good. u're neither Malia nor one of Buhari's daughter for God's sake!

grin bt i aint suffering eida ur whole fuckin female relatives are whorrreeesss even ur sisters
Re: How To Identify Wifey Materials Anywhere In The World.... Please Read! by Nobody: 9:59am On Jul 27, 2015
halfrica:

grin bt i aint suffering eida ur whole fuckin female relatives are whorrreeesss even ur sisters
No, you're suffering. Stop lying, I might just be the God sent angel to lift you up....
No, they are not. They r people highly esteemed in 'em respective field. BTW, It's me n u here, not u n them!
Re: How To Identify Wifey Materials Anywhere In The World.... Please Read! by Nobody: 10:09am On Jul 27, 2015
Sabrwahaqqo:

No, you're suffering. Stop lying, I might just be the God sent angel to lift you up....
No, they are not. They r people highly esteemed in 'em respective field. BTW, It's me n u here, not u n them!
guys been usin style to syke girls for ages
Like i told u i needed help just lemme be
Either u be my frnd or not
Am cool wiv either ways
Re: How To Identify Wifey Materials Anywhere In The World.... Please Read! by Nobody: 10:19am On Jul 27, 2015
halfrica:
guys been usin style to syke girls for ages
Like i told u i needed help just lemme be
Either u be my frnd or not
Am cool wiv either ways
Hahaha! See as she dey use style style toast me.... I understand your feelings bt sincerely speaking, I no do!!!
Re: How To Identify Wifey Materials Anywhere In The World.... Please Read! by Nobody: 10:36am On Jul 27, 2015
Sabrwahaqqo:

Hahaha! See as she dey use style style toast me.... I understand your feelings bt sincerely speaking, I no do!!!

grin tank u for d turn down so wud u let me be now
Re: How To Identify Wifey Materials Anywhere In The World.... Please Read! by suzzy16(f): 10:40am On Jul 27, 2015
falconey:

Its obvious mrcork is not receiving sense this year maybe in 2056
lolz
Re: How To Identify Wifey Materials Anywhere In The World.... Please Read! by suzzy16(f): 10:42am On Jul 27, 2015
MrCork:

^^^comin from a Fraudster who steals pictures for his picture profile...the usual homebase 419 CRACKHEAD! embarassed
thank u,I love dis
Re: How To Identify Wifey Materials Anywhere In The World.... Please Read! by suzzy16(f): 10:45am On Jul 27, 2015
Oyind17:

See as u serious on top this silly thread
abi,d thread coming frm a mad person
Re: How To Identify Wifey Materials Anywhere In The World.... Please Read! by suzzy16(f): 10:52am On Jul 27, 2015
MrCork:

..ermm correction..juss in case u ask..did I mention I drive £28,000(cash) Range Rover spot...which usualy mean I sleep wit upto about around almost nearly 15 chicks a week...do the maths..GOAT!! !!!! (no ofeinse) angry
hmmm,mr cork
Re: How To Identify Wifey Materials Anywhere In The World.... Please Read! by suzzy16(f): 10:54am On Jul 27, 2015
IamLEGEND1:
cutehector

Your life no good at all!!!!!!!!!!

diz ìdiot open another useless thread and u no call me?
lol
Re: How To Identify Wifey Materials Anywhere In The World.... Please Read! by suzzy16(f): 10:55am On Jul 27, 2015
IamLEGEND1:
cutehector
Your life no good at all!!!!!!!!!!

diz ìdiot open another useless thread and u no call me?
lol
Re: How To Identify Wifey Materials Anywhere In The World.... Please Read! by suzzy16(f): 11:01am On Jul 27, 2015
trapQ:
tongue tongue tongue
was just looking for trouble as usual, lol.
lol
Re: How To Identify Wifey Materials Anywhere In The World.... Please Read! by suzzy16(f): 11:08am On Jul 27, 2015
halfrica:

Jeeez do u watch rich kids of beverly hills on E!
Dere a pure white chick confessed she puts on fake hair extension thats why dey created it even most white girls do surgery to get dat lengthy hair not all was born with long hairs so dont just come ranting all because most of wat u access in uk are 2nd hand products of girls plastic fake ass fake lashess fake hips fake boobs black girls gat it in excess bt dem latino be decivin u all dey av access to surgery way bck before d blacks even knew wats called d internet now dey feedin u witj lies gash why most of em aint gat it wen big ass and boobs most black av it in excess and d percentage is high
Dude u are used to fake things tho
Why do ur white chick go for butt surgery to av the big ass like d blacks they shd be proud of their flat ass and be proud of wat dev got dis is to show u dat a woman is a woman no marra d color dude ok we fix hair dey fix butt to look like ours we are even
this woman,u try,nobe small

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (Reply)

Training A Lady That Isn't Your Wife In School. / Don't Marry Out Of Sympathy Or Pity. Marriage Is Not A Compensation Plan. / "Most Of The Times Women Cheat, It's Men's Fault" Twitter User Says And Reaction

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.