Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,428 members, 7,815,966 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 10:25 PM

No Genuine Reason To Remove Oil Subsidy Yet–buhari - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / No Genuine Reason To Remove Oil Subsidy Yet–buhari (30958 Views)

FG Will Not Remove Oil Subsidy In 2016 – Minister / War Against Corruption Has Not Started Yet - Buhari / Breaking News: Buhari Removed FUEL SUBSIDY, Yet Reduces Petrol To N85 Per Litre (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: No Genuine Reason To Remove Oil Subsidy Yet–buhari by onagoodday1: 9:59pm On Jul 13, 2015
A man with controversial O-level certicate, controversial with the results of the alleged cooked one That he even presented, could neither remember his party's name nor his vice's name,said abacha was not corrupt even when a toddler knows otherwise, teamed up with tinubu, sylver and other corrupt Southerners and yet people call him mr integrity. What other sign and symptoms do you need to know his person, I did vote GEJ not because I thought he is the best or has done so well to deserve my vote, but because I knew HE WAS BETTER THAN BUHARI

14 Likes 1 Share

Re: No Genuine Reason To Remove Oil Subsidy Yet–buhari by kenoz(m): 10:01pm On Jul 13, 2015
OK
Re: No Genuine Reason To Remove Oil Subsidy Yet–buhari by Nobody: 10:03pm On Jul 13, 2015
eedriyz:

You're misunderstanding him. The concept is a scam but they've already found a way to put it there... He will eventually take it all out but it must be done carefully

what r u talking about. he said that ther is no reason to remove it automatically he is sayin that d subsidy is genuine which is in contradiction with what he said before

4 Likes

Re: No Genuine Reason To Remove Oil Subsidy Yet–buhari by HirstMOG(m): 10:03pm On Jul 13, 2015
Is this campaign part II Before the general elections, Mr. PMB said there is nothing like subsidy. Or is it the subsidy under his regime that is genuine I have told so many politicians in the past, if you are yet to enter into a house you have no idea on how the inside looks, don't make any guess description of its contents.

3 Likes

Re: No Genuine Reason To Remove Oil Subsidy Yet–buhari by eedriyz(m): 10:03pm On Jul 13, 2015
barcanista:
The same Buhari that said subsidy was a scam?

Gen Muhammadu Buhari before his inauguration

You're misunderstanding him. The concept is a scam but they've already found a way to put it there... He will eventually take it all out but it must be done carefully

1 Like

Re: No Genuine Reason To Remove Oil Subsidy Yet–buhari by ITbomb(m): 10:03pm On Jul 13, 2015
I thought APC said that there is nothing like Subsidy?

2 Likes

Re: No Genuine Reason To Remove Oil Subsidy Yet–buhari by henrysam(m): 10:05pm On Jul 13, 2015
God of Jonathan will not forgive Buhari and APC.

6 Likes

Re: No Genuine Reason To Remove Oil Subsidy Yet–buhari by onagoodday1: 10:06pm On Jul 13, 2015
chuna1985:
I thought u said that there us nothing like subsidy.

Nigerians have been fooled, A liar n a Man that cannot keep to his word can never be a good leader.

U won't see the APC satanoids commenting here.
If you would remove the beacon of hate and ethnicity in your views, perhaps could become better or improve at judging
Re: No Genuine Reason To Remove Oil Subsidy Yet–buhari by grandstar(m): 10:06pm On Jul 13, 2015
The man is left leaning
Re: No Genuine Reason To Remove Oil Subsidy Yet–buhari by Nobody: 10:08pm On Jul 13, 2015
he is going to remove subsidy, but want to build the necessary infrastructure that will replace subsidy and reduce the pain of high petrol price..since everything in Nigeria is run by petrol. If he removes it, Nigeria will just go to the street, and some PDP E-warriors and thugs will just use that to their advantage for next election. It's all about political sense..which some people in this forum don't have sad grin grin

2 Likes

Re: No Genuine Reason To Remove Oil Subsidy Yet–buhari by Koolmexxi(m): 10:09pm On Jul 13, 2015
And tomorrow wen e begin red e go deny am...

1 Like

Re: No Genuine Reason To Remove Oil Subsidy Yet–buhari by constantchanges: 10:10pm On Jul 13, 2015
Is this the change?

Hmmmm
Re: No Genuine Reason To Remove Oil Subsidy Yet–buhari by princejenks(m): 10:11pm On Jul 13, 2015
Very sensible talk i'd be hearing from this govt
Re: No Genuine Reason To Remove Oil Subsidy Yet–buhari by Tex42(m): 10:12pm On Jul 13, 2015
merry02:
Daura President!I think he said is a scam?that he knws nothing about subsidy!
that is how he(bubu) keeps shooting himself on the foot, he says one thing and subsequently contradicts it with another statement.

"I don't know what fuel subsidy is"... "we can't remove subsidy"

Baba which one u no dey?! U are moving too fast, just go slow, we'll understand, after all that has been ur mode.

2 Likes

Re: No Genuine Reason To Remove Oil Subsidy Yet–buhari by tuscani: 10:12pm On Jul 13, 2015
this man self....but he said no subsidy at all

1 Like

Re: No Genuine Reason To Remove Oil Subsidy Yet–buhari by bongila(f): 10:13pm On Jul 13, 2015
OrlandoOwoh:
. . . unlike Jonathan that said Happy New Year to us in 2012 with removal of subsidy. Jonathan was evil.

Honestly speaking,you guys never cease to amaze me. So subsidy is no longer a scam abi? Thank God I saw through APC and all it represents. Double speak doesn't faze you people at all. Chai!

7 Likes

Re: No Genuine Reason To Remove Oil Subsidy Yet–buhari by dabigwalls: 10:14pm On Jul 13, 2015
I think we should just wait for Ministers to come first. I'm beginning to get dizzy. Is it a crime to support a government?[color=#000099][/color]
Re: No Genuine Reason To Remove Oil Subsidy Yet–buhari by dabigwalls: 10:14pm On Jul 13, 2015
I think we should just wait for Ministers to come first. I'm beginning to get dizzy. Is it a crime to support a government?
Re: No Genuine Reason To Remove Oil Subsidy Yet–buhari by Image123(m): 10:16pm On Jul 13, 2015
Funny guys. Subsidy started with Buhari when NNPC was founded. But the scam,rot and new agreement was largely unknown and shrouded in secrecy by the past administration.

1 Like

Re: No Genuine Reason To Remove Oil Subsidy Yet–buhari by ZUBY77(m): 10:18pm On Jul 13, 2015
Eliza5050:
Buhari is simply d best.
For carrying d poor mata for head like lakpalakpa,
may u rule till 2099.

How did God put me in the same country with you?

1 Like

Re: No Genuine Reason To Remove Oil Subsidy Yet–buhari by melvin0004(m): 10:22pm On Jul 13, 2015
mdbissalla:
ok! waiting for when the reason becomes geniue. i have never doubted you (PMB) for once, but pls STOP boko boyz now! its becoming worrisome & confusing

#PMBshallSucceed
confused man....dsame pmb dat said he dnt knw wot subsidy is.......# babaonechance
Re: No Genuine Reason To Remove Oil Subsidy Yet–buhari by loomer: 10:28pm On Jul 13, 2015
Nigerians mumu sha
Re: No Genuine Reason To Remove Oil Subsidy Yet–buhari by onagoodday1: 10:29pm On Jul 13, 2015
Image123:
Funny guys. Subsidy started with Buhari when NNPC was founded. But the scam,rot and new agreement was largely unknown and shrouded in secrecy by the past administration.
May God bless you abundantly
Re: No Genuine Reason To Remove Oil Subsidy Yet–buhari by Themonster: 10:30pm On Jul 13, 2015
Buhari is a terrorist - Elrufai

Re: No Genuine Reason To Remove Oil Subsidy Yet–buhari by Forwetinnah: 10:30pm On Jul 13, 2015
barcanista:
The same Buhari that said subsidy was a scam?

Gen Muhammadu Buhari before his inauguration

His wife is now a Major Marketer. ..how him wan take remove him chop money? The guy is a bloody scam, all the marketers now were his campaign sponsors. I pity people who still think there's anything credible about this man

1 Like

Re: No Genuine Reason To Remove Oil Subsidy Yet–buhari by philips70(m): 10:31pm On Jul 13, 2015
henrysam:
God of Jonathan will not forgive Buhari and APC.

No, the gods of subsidy magicians. Are you aware licenses have been reduced from the bogus 43 to a real 19? Do you know how many people that were submitting receipts they got from Oluwole without importing even pure water into this country? You have a president who is ready to keep the goats faraway from our yams so be thankful.

2 Likes

Re: No Genuine Reason To Remove Oil Subsidy Yet–buhari by dabigwalls: 10:31pm On Jul 13, 2015
I think we should just wait for Ministers to come first. I'm beginning to get dizzy. Is it a crime to support a government?[color=#000099][/color]
Re: No Genuine Reason To Remove Oil Subsidy Yet–buhari by bewizle(m): 10:31pm On Jul 13, 2015
Yet another memory verse! "Cogito ego sum"...ABC "cHaNGe"
Re: No Genuine Reason To Remove Oil Subsidy Yet–buhari by otokx(m): 10:33pm On Jul 13, 2015
petrol is 100 - 110 in ph.
Re: No Genuine Reason To Remove Oil Subsidy Yet–buhari by Ugik(m): 10:33pm On Jul 13, 2015
I agree with him on that..subsidy should be removed but it ought to be a gradual process but not now considering our economic state as a nation and how the deepening oil price is generally affecting everything in our economy.this subsidy mata sef started with abacha and since then its been difficult to stop cos of the monetary gain govt officials make from estimated subsidy payments

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Sule Lamido Carpets Buhari, APC, Reacts To Fayose’s Presidential Bid / Osun: Adeleke Speaks On Inconclusive Election / Imo Residents Scramble For Cash On The Expressway On Buhari’s Recent Visit

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.