Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,317 members, 7,815,604 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 03:10 PM

No Genuine Reason To Remove Oil Subsidy Yet–buhari - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / No Genuine Reason To Remove Oil Subsidy Yet–buhari (30955 Views)

FG Will Not Remove Oil Subsidy In 2016 – Minister / War Against Corruption Has Not Started Yet - Buhari / Breaking News: Buhari Removed FUEL SUBSIDY, Yet Reduces Petrol To N85 Per Litre (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: No Genuine Reason To Remove Oil Subsidy Yet–buhari by StOla: 9:45pm On Jul 13, 2015
atlwireles:
“We have to go back to the good old days of transparency and accountability,” the President said .

When was that undecided

Before Jonathan.

1 Like

Re: No Genuine Reason To Remove Oil Subsidy Yet–buhari by Obijulius: 9:45pm On Jul 13, 2015
We have substituted Cluelessness with Foolishness.

Does that mean we are fools? Or have we been Fooled?

grin grin.

All the North ever wanted was to get back in power and stop the revocation of oil licences. And their slaves played to the drum beat.

15 Likes 1 Share

Re: No Genuine Reason To Remove Oil Subsidy Yet–buhari by Captainswag225(m): 9:45pm On Jul 13, 2015
hahahaha, i knew it, dis daura liar cant keep his promises. Shame baba shame.

11 Likes 1 Share

Re: No Genuine Reason To Remove Oil Subsidy Yet–buhari by UnknownT: 9:45pm On Jul 13, 2015
Lol. So many rhetorical questions for Buhari concerning his stand on subsidy during campaign. May God save us from this propaganda that have befallen us as a nation

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: No Genuine Reason To Remove Oil Subsidy Yet–buhari by Nobody: 9:46pm On Jul 13, 2015
I thought he once said that there was nothing like subsidy. So why still maintain and pay for what does not exist?

Change mouth

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: No Genuine Reason To Remove Oil Subsidy Yet–buhari by Nobody: 9:47pm On Jul 13, 2015
WTF??!!!!! undecided
Re: No Genuine Reason To Remove Oil Subsidy Yet–buhari by lovat(m): 9:47pm On Jul 13, 2015
Buhari has two tongues, one for saying A and the other to counter A

15 Likes 1 Share

Re: No Genuine Reason To Remove Oil Subsidy Yet–buhari by onagoodday1: 9:48pm On Jul 13, 2015
When a man says in public that abacha was not corrupt, that to me, tells a lot about his person

15 Likes 2 Shares

Re: No Genuine Reason To Remove Oil Subsidy Yet–buhari by ajebuter(f): 9:48pm On Jul 13, 2015
With all honesty, this old dude is just beginning to know the multi faceted problems of the oil sector and it is just dawning on him that its not a child's play.

I remember the old dude promisisng to remove subsidy and ensuring our 4 refineries are functional by June 2015

Nigerians have really been scam royally by APc and I think this old dude, although well-intentioned should just leave Matta for matias and remain favored in our history.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: No Genuine Reason To Remove Oil Subsidy Yet–buhari by refreshrate: 9:50pm On Jul 13, 2015
God!

The hypocrisy and double 'mouthedness' of this man and his party has put serious fear in me.

How can one person be so double minded in his dealings?

To all those who voted for this man and every single lie he told, how intelligent do you feel right now?

This mans 'lieability' is off the the charts

change has come indeed.

Whats left?

18 Likes 2 Shares

Re: No Genuine Reason To Remove Oil Subsidy Yet–buhari by crazygod(m): 9:50pm On Jul 13, 2015
Dude I tot u didn't believe that subsidy ever existed

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: No Genuine Reason To Remove Oil Subsidy Yet–buhari by Olufemiolaolu(m): 9:50pm On Jul 13, 2015
sdindan:
Someone should slap this man so that he can regain his senses
Mumu go slap ur parents 1st. Mannerless boy saying bunkum.
Re: No Genuine Reason To Remove Oil Subsidy Yet–buhari by bigerboy200: 9:51pm On Jul 13, 2015
Don't remove it biko
Re: No Genuine Reason To Remove Oil Subsidy Yet–buhari by jtjohn(m): 9:51pm On Jul 13, 2015
olanyte:
let's weight and see
LOL is wait and see and not weight and see
Re: No Genuine Reason To Remove Oil Subsidy Yet–buhari by Olufemiolaolu(m): 9:52pm On Jul 13, 2015
Obijulius:
We have substituted Cluelessness with Foolishness.

Does that mean we are fools? Or have we been Fooled?

grin grin.

All the North ever wanted was to get back in power and stop the revocation of oil licences. And their slaves played to the drum beat.
Mumu oponu oshi. Where is ur brain?
Re: No Genuine Reason To Remove Oil Subsidy Yet–buhari by md4u2: 9:52pm On Jul 13, 2015
naija will are on it again,apc govt is not diferent from pdp

1 Like

Re: No Genuine Reason To Remove Oil Subsidy Yet–buhari by DMerciful(m): 9:52pm On Jul 13, 2015
I do not blame Buhari....its the gullibles that allowed themselves to be deceived....and I do not also blame the gullible......they are illiterates economically n politically that's y they are called gullibles

9 Likes 2 Shares

Re: No Genuine Reason To Remove Oil Subsidy Yet–buhari by refreshrate: 9:52pm On Jul 13, 2015
ajebuter:
With all honesty, this old dude is just beginning to know the multi faceted problems of the oil sector and it is just dawning on him that its not a child's play.

I remember the old dude promisisng to remove subsidy and ensuring our 4 refineries are functional by June 2015

Nigerians have really been scam royally by APc and I think this old dude, although well-intentioned should just leave Matta for matias and remain favored in our history.

Youre too impatient June 2015 never reach lets wait till the fullness of time which also includes the real June 2015 in it not this fake one that passed last month.

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: No Genuine Reason To Remove Oil Subsidy Yet–buhari by coolbis: 9:52pm On Jul 13, 2015
sdindan:
Someone should slap this man so that he can regain his senses
so thats how you treat the elderly in your community. Good luck to you

1 Like 1 Share

Re: No Genuine Reason To Remove Oil Subsidy Yet–buhari by ekefre4(m): 9:53pm On Jul 13, 2015
barcanista:
The same Buhari that said subsidy was a scam?

Gen Muhammadu Buhari before his inauguration
Dnt mind d daura dullar.d
APC b scammimg nigerians
So NL changed dullar.d 2 president grin grin

8 Likes 2 Shares

Re: No Genuine Reason To Remove Oil Subsidy Yet–buhari by ajebuter(f): 9:54pm On Jul 13, 2015
bjdon:
haba, I thught he said there is no such thing as subsidy and its one big fraud.

Guy, the old dude and APC said many thing.

Which they are already CHANGE-ing!

Babaonechance

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: No Genuine Reason To Remove Oil Subsidy Yet–buhari by DMerciful(m): 9:54pm On Jul 13, 2015
Buhari is a fraud.
blemon44:
BUT HE SAID SUBSIDY IS A FRAUD

3 Likes

Re: No Genuine Reason To Remove Oil Subsidy Yet–buhari by 9jatatafo(m): 9:55pm On Jul 13, 2015
All hail PMB the Sole Administrator. First time in my life to see a democratically elected president of a country without cabinet. Let's spend the money in Abacha's way.

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: No Genuine Reason To Remove Oil Subsidy Yet–buhari by omolami: 9:55pm On Jul 13, 2015
Can't believe it is Buhari saying this. This is man who have consistently spoken against the payment of subsidy, terming it as a ruse and conduit to syphon public fund. I wonder why subsidy payment have suddenly become a noble thing now. Buhari should not be saying one thing and doing the opposite. He has shown signs of real dullard.

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: No Genuine Reason To Remove Oil Subsidy Yet–buhari by Nastydude(m): 9:55pm On Jul 13, 2015
dfcgv
Re: No Genuine Reason To Remove Oil Subsidy Yet–buhari by Nobody: 9:56pm On Jul 13, 2015
ekefre4:
Dnt mind d daura dullar.d
APC b scammimg nigerians
So NL changed dullar.d 2 president grin grin
That one na heavy confused man.

1 Like

Re: No Genuine Reason To Remove Oil Subsidy Yet–buhari by forposting172: 9:56pm On Jul 13, 2015
Win a scholarship that worths $200,000 for FREE! At >> http://forposting176..com
Re: No Genuine Reason To Remove Oil Subsidy Yet–buhari by OrlandoOwoh(m): 9:56pm On Jul 13, 2015
. . . unlike Jonathan that said Happy New Year to us in 2012 with removal of subsidy. Jonathan was evil.
Re: No Genuine Reason To Remove Oil Subsidy Yet–buhari by Nobody: 9:58pm On Jul 13, 2015
I thought u said that there us nothing like subsidy.

Nigerians have been fooled, A liar n a Man that cannot keep to his word can never be a good leader.

U won't see the APC satanoids commenting here.

4 Likes

Re: No Genuine Reason To Remove Oil Subsidy Yet–buhari by coolbis: 9:58pm On Jul 13, 2015
DMerciful:
I do not blame Buhari....its the gullibles that allowed themselves to be deceived....and I do not also blame the gullible......they are illiterates economically n politically that's y they are called gullibles
. But voting GEJ made you literate economically even when it was obvious that your income(if you have atall) for the five years of GEJ's misrule was stagnant and your standard of living steadily declined.
Re: No Genuine Reason To Remove Oil Subsidy Yet–buhari by nduchucks: 9:59pm On Jul 13, 2015
blemon44:
BUT HE SAID SUBSIDY IS A FRAUD

..and that was a correct statement. 43 oil marketers were licensed and were defrauding the government by submitting bogus paperwork and getting paid Billions!

The President has since reduced the number of Oil Marketers from 43 to only 29 and introduced real accountability into the system. What we now have is a non-fraudulent subsidy program which will be terminated at the appropriate time.

4 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Boko Haram Bike Man Paralysed A Boy In Chibok (Photos) / Alleged N3.2bn Fraud: EFCC Closes Case Against Kalu / APC Women Leaders Visit Tinubu (Photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.