Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,419 members, 7,815,945 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 09:46 PM

No Genuine Reason To Remove Oil Subsidy Yet–buhari - Politics (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / No Genuine Reason To Remove Oil Subsidy Yet–buhari (30956 Views)

FG Will Not Remove Oil Subsidy In 2016 – Minister / War Against Corruption Has Not Started Yet - Buhari / Breaking News: Buhari Removed FUEL SUBSIDY, Yet Reduces Petrol To N85 Per Litre (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: No Genuine Reason To Remove Oil Subsidy Yet–buhari by nellyelitz(m): 8:39am On Jul 14, 2015
But this Daura one once said subsidy is a scam, that he doesn't knw anything about subsidy....

Double standard and this certificateless man

1 Like

Re: No Genuine Reason To Remove Oil Subsidy Yet–buhari by scantee(m): 8:43am On Jul 14, 2015
You mean ur also paying for the scarm? Chai pmb welcome to the real world campaign is over.

1 Like

Re: No Genuine Reason To Remove Oil Subsidy Yet–buhari by kaboninc(m): 8:56am On Jul 14, 2015
baralatie:

Unfortunately ! It is clear that you are literarily not in a clear understanding of the issues here and kaboninc was right about your attitude and the basis of your arguments.
Since you are still prone to your behaviour that made a thread go down.please take out your name calling on APC .they are the ones promising change that is no change.

That jpphilips still exist?

I am trying not to engage into any meaningless argument with some folks especially that jp guy. Same Buhari who said subsidy is a scam now turns around to say that there's no reason to remove subsidy. That tells you a lot about the kind of merchandise sold to us as CHANGE!

1 Like

Re: No Genuine Reason To Remove Oil Subsidy Yet–buhari by Nobody: 9:27am On Jul 14, 2015
I thought he said subsidy was a scam?

That it doesn't exist?

1 Like

Re: No Genuine Reason To Remove Oil Subsidy Yet–buhari by lacicrips(m): 9:51am On Jul 14, 2015
free2ryhme:
Thanks Buhari.
The problem of corruption in the oil sector , sabotage, wastage have to be dealt with before considering tinkering with the subsidised petroleum products prices for ordinary Nigeria masses.
Removing the subsidies first without dealing with the afore mentioned is a LAZY MANS attitude to facing challenging governance issues involved here.
Sadly all former presidents are more tuned to that option because they lack sincerity, poise,commitment to take on the cabal head on.
Godspeed Mr president. You delight me .
I agree with this. You to have understand what's going on first before any drastic step. Although, I support the complete removal of subsidy, its an avenue for massive fraud. Production should be subsidised rather than delivery.
Re: No Genuine Reason To Remove Oil Subsidy Yet–buhari by free13: 10:17am On Jul 14, 2015
GreatEngineer:
I thought you said there is nothing as subsidy, why are you now considering not removing it now.
I can see that you didn't have any clue what is going on in the country and you are fighting tooth and nail to become the president.
Speaking from both sides of your mouth doesn't pay a times.

Baba one chance..... cheesy

1 Like

Re: No Genuine Reason To Remove Oil Subsidy Yet–buhari by Nobody: 10:28am On Jul 14, 2015
I thought he said he doesn't know what fuel subsidy is.

1 Like

Re: No Genuine Reason To Remove Oil Subsidy Yet–buhari by huthority01(m): 10:48am On Jul 14, 2015
I dont thinks Nigerian(s) need another political campaign based on denial and avoidance of some of our real problems. It needs a crusade to reform and renew our country, this same subsidy he uesd as the basis of his campaign and now he's not seeing any reason for the remover......

God save Nigeria and Nigerian
Re: No Genuine Reason To Remove Oil Subsidy Yet–buhari by zikray: 11:49am On Jul 14, 2015
But him (Baba) said he didnt know what subsidy was, that during his time as petroleum minister Nigeria even exported excess petroleum that he didnt understand why people are soliciting that government should continue to subsidize for the petroleum products.Now he is saying that there is no plausible argument to remove subsidy........ undecided undecided undecided undecided

1 Like

Re: No Genuine Reason To Remove Oil Subsidy Yet–buhari by livapul86(m): 1:11pm On Jul 14, 2015
Dullard
Re: No Genuine Reason To Remove Oil Subsidy Yet–buhari by Itulah(m): 1:17pm On Jul 14, 2015
This dullard need brain surgery ASAP
Re: No Genuine Reason To Remove Oil Subsidy Yet–buhari by Harkynkunle(m): 1:38pm On Jul 14, 2015
hi nairalanders..... these idiots are silly scammers (with mobile num 09037101896 and 09050947168, also with nairaland username : Choba .... they claim they sell data bundle but all they do is to scam innocent N.Landers ..... they persuade d buyer to send an amount of call card to them for an amount of data bundle..e.g 1k for 1gb... which seems to be a normal way ppl buy data bundle lately..... once u send d call card to them in expectance of d data bundle , they either stop picking ur calls or they switch off their phones... Beware they are scammers... below is what they look like

Re: No Genuine Reason To Remove Oil Subsidy Yet–buhari by PointB: 2:21pm On Jul 14, 2015
Buhari says "subsidy is scam"? Yet he see no genuine reason to remove the 'scam'?
So the 'scam' stays? undecided undecided shocked shocked
Re: No Genuine Reason To Remove Oil Subsidy Yet–buhari by onagoodday1: 3:40pm On Jul 14, 2015
chuna1985:

fully accepted.
Thanks

1 Like

Re: No Genuine Reason To Remove Oil Subsidy Yet–buhari by Nobody: 4:00pm On Jul 14, 2015
applord:

grin grin grin grin
One of PMB's 150 COWS
How did you escape from duara

lmao.. na u first escape..we dey find u

1 Like

Re: No Genuine Reason To Remove Oil Subsidy Yet–buhari by seniorklop: 4:04pm On Jul 14, 2015
I dont believe the news angry
Re: No Genuine Reason To Remove Oil Subsidy Yet–buhari by jpphilips(m): 5:08pm On Jul 14, 2015
baralatie:

Unfortunately ! It is clear that you are literarily not in a clear understanding of the issues here and kaboninc was right about your attitude and the basis of your arguments.
Since you are still prone to your behaviour that made a thread go down.please take out your name calling on APC .they are the ones promising change that is no change.

Buhari is not convinced why subsidy should go, I share his sentiments as well, you and Kabnonic are free to commit suicide.
Ants!!
Re: No Genuine Reason To Remove Oil Subsidy Yet–buhari by kaboninc(m): 5:13pm On Jul 14, 2015
jpphilips:

Buhari is not convinced why subsidy should go, I share his sentiments as well, you and Kabnonic are free to commit suicide.
Ants!!

cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy

Go And Die

1 Like 1 Share

Re: No Genuine Reason To Remove Oil Subsidy Yet–buhari by jpphilips(m): 7:14pm On Jul 18, 2015
kaboninc:

cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy
Go And Die

imbe!! how market?
Re: No Genuine Reason To Remove Oil Subsidy Yet–buhari by kaboninc(m): 7:27pm On Jul 18, 2015
jpphilips:

imbe!! how market?

We sell well well oh. How far you nau?

I wan invite you somewhere. Its a wonderful family and we don't fight there. Care to join us? cheesy

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

We Won’t Submit To Buhari’s TSA – N/ Assembly / I’m Not Tinubu’s Campaign DG, Says El-rufai / Wike & His Wife Attend Kumuyi's Crusade At Yakubu Gowon Stadium In Port Harcourt

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.