Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,427 members, 7,815,962 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 10:16 PM

No Genuine Reason To Remove Oil Subsidy Yet–buhari - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / No Genuine Reason To Remove Oil Subsidy Yet–buhari (30957 Views)

FG Will Not Remove Oil Subsidy In 2016 – Minister / War Against Corruption Has Not Started Yet - Buhari / Breaking News: Buhari Removed FUEL SUBSIDY, Yet Reduces Petrol To N85 Per Litre (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: No Genuine Reason To Remove Oil Subsidy Yet–buhari by Nobody: 1:37am On Jul 14, 2015
Sai Bobo! Am enjoying this guy. If you remove subsidy how will you pay Boko?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: No Genuine Reason To Remove Oil Subsidy Yet–buhari by nortcentrallord(m): 1:40am On Jul 14, 2015
Seems to me like the cabal has given DD the warning of his life not to attempt the removal of subsidy hence he is pretending with the masses this and masses that. Are boko haram not killing the poor masses? Are the price of foods stuff in the market t affecting the poor masses? Are salaries owned e poor masses not increasing their suffering? Shouldnt this dullard be reducing the price of fuel and also making our refineries produce @ 100%? @least those where his promise. Keep using Nigeria as an experimental class when you get to chemistry, you may not survive the explosion.
Re: No Genuine Reason To Remove Oil Subsidy Yet–buhari by nortcentrallord(m): 1:46am On Jul 14, 2015
StOla:

Before Jonathan.

You meant Obasanjo, Abacha, Babangida, buhari, Shagari, obasanjo, Muritala, Gowon, were the good old days? Am very sure you were Birth no yesterday. Many of you lack knowledge of your own countries history so how then can you ever have a good future? undecided
Re: No Genuine Reason To Remove Oil Subsidy Yet–buhari by nortcentrallord(m): 1:50am On Jul 14, 2015
Olufemiolaolu:
Mumu oponu oshi. Where is ur brain?

Don't you think you should be the one to be asked that question?

Oh! Sorry, I forgot you are not in your right senses
Re: No Genuine Reason To Remove Oil Subsidy Yet–buhari by nortcentrallord(m): 1:56am On Jul 14, 2015
coolbis:
so thats how you treat the elderly in your community. Good luck to you

Stop. Bringing age bulshit into governance. He wasn't elected because of his age. He was elected to steer the country in the right direction not to be switching statements like Ediot. After all he said he could do it and that he will hit the ground running but since may 29 he hit the ground, he has been resting and talking.

2 Likes

Re: No Genuine Reason To Remove Oil Subsidy Yet–buhari by mescapee: 2:29am On Jul 14, 2015
KEVIND:
I thought PMB & APC said there's nothing like subsidy.That petrol subsidy is a FRAUD & conduit Pipe to defraud & deceive Nigerians.

They are continuing from where GEJ stopped!!! grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

Just to discredit a man, they are shamelessly continuing the SCAM and FRAUD!!! At least, that's what they told the masses.
Re: No Genuine Reason To Remove Oil Subsidy Yet–buhari by immortal09: 2:39am On Jul 14, 2015
Lol. grin. Wat a confused n clueless man. Says one thing todai n anoda tomorrow... never trust such a man...well dts wat gt wen u elect a man without waec result. PROPARGANDER MOHAMED BUHARI (PMB).
Re: No Genuine Reason To Remove Oil Subsidy Yet–buhari by Moneyyy: 3:19am On Jul 14, 2015
Re: No Genuine Reason To Remove Oil Subsidy Yet–buhari by zomoears(m): 3:33am On Jul 14, 2015
warrior01:
I thought there was nothing like petroleum subsidy in Nigeria, so why remove something that doesn't exist? Something must really be wrong with the mental state of mr Buhari

Slow but sensible Presido has set about it the right way...plug d leakages first! Reviewing oil swap arrangements mean that soon we will be getting refined products for the value of crude exported(i.e d equivalent of 445,000 bpd that would be swapped,usually reserved for local refineries). Invariably, the need for subsidy will be eliminated once transparency sets in. I see a downward review of prices while d country will make money from reviewed oil swap deals!

2 Likes

Re: No Genuine Reason To Remove Oil Subsidy Yet–buhari by Timrho: 4:26am On Jul 14, 2015
Subsidy should be removed asap. Too bad Buhari is unable to see the bigger picture.
Re: No Genuine Reason To Remove Oil Subsidy Yet–buhari by mdbissalla(m): 4:29am On Jul 14, 2015
melvin0004:
confused man ....dsame pmb dat said he dnt knw wot subsidy is.......# babaonechance

well, its your opinion anyway. but as a human being, you learn as the day passes-by & you put such in use.
now he knows what subsidy is & responded accordingly.
learn how to make your points without insulting people, it wil help you.
Re: No Genuine Reason To Remove Oil Subsidy Yet–buhari by volcanoash(f): 4:31am On Jul 14, 2015
onagoodday1:
A man with controversial O-level certicate, controversial with the results of the alleged cooked one That he even presented, could neither remember his party's name nor his vice's name,said abacha was not corrupt even when a toddler knows otherwise, teamed up with tinubu, sylver and other corrupt Southerners and yet people call him mr integrity. What other sign and symptoms do you need to know his person, I did vote GEJ not because I thought he is the best or has done so well to deserve my vote, but because I knew HE WAS BETTER THAN Dullarxxdinho

That's more like it

1 Like

Re: No Genuine Reason To Remove Oil Subsidy Yet–buhari by moshould(m): 5:09am On Jul 14, 2015
Baba pls don't even try it nw, fix dd refineries first, Apada si buruku oni jeti naijiria ....
Re: No Genuine Reason To Remove Oil Subsidy Yet–buhari by wtfCode: 5:50am On Jul 14, 2015
this! this bumbling eediot should be imprisoned 4 fallacies! Gaddamn it.

Aint he the same mo'fucker that said s'hit about subsidy when jonathan was about going down?
angry
Re: No Genuine Reason To Remove Oil Subsidy Yet–buhari by onagoodday1: 5:54am On Jul 14, 2015
OrlandoOwoh:
. . . unlike Jonathan that said Happy New Year to us in 2012 with removal of subsidy. Jonathan was evil.
If you could remove the beacon of hate and ethnicity from your would, perhaps you could improve at judging.
Re: No Genuine Reason To Remove Oil Subsidy Yet–buhari by onagoodday1: 5:57am On Jul 14, 2015
chuna1985:

Imagine a Man who have been fully fooled talking to me about ethnicity.

Are u blind

Did u read ma post

Did u read the thread topic
Sorry you were not the person I wanted to quote, it was that Orlando owoh below you..I have rightly done that...once more sorry

1 Like

Re: No Genuine Reason To Remove Oil Subsidy Yet–buhari by DJBIGGY(m): 6:12am On Jul 14, 2015
anonimi:
Really?
Is this man CONFUSED or just simply showing that he is indeed an illiterate with no clue about anything on governance

www.nairaland.com/attachments/2589504_subsidy2_jpeg57ea79bc1f8758353f00f8db1d53dbf1

but if he removes d subsidy now and fuel rise up to N250 per litre….. you would be the same person to attack him again.... for the time being lets enjoy d 97 naira we r enjoying.
Re: No Genuine Reason To Remove Oil Subsidy Yet–buhari by ofoka: 6:30am On Jul 14, 2015
He told us that subsidy is a fraud. He has started defrauding us ooo

1 Like

Re: No Genuine Reason To Remove Oil Subsidy Yet–buhari by Nobody: 6:33am On Jul 14, 2015
Sunofgod:
At last, some positive news from Buhari - grin

[img]http://media2./media/MhHcCN6PoTdL2/200w.gif[/img]

grin grin grin tongue
Re: No Genuine Reason To Remove Oil Subsidy Yet–buhari by Nobody: 6:41am On Jul 14, 2015
onagoodday1:

Sorry you were not the person I wanted to quote, it was that Orlando owoh below you..I have rightly done that...once more sorry

fully accepted.
Re: No Genuine Reason To Remove Oil Subsidy Yet–buhari by anonimi: 6:52am On Jul 14, 2015
DJBIGGY:

but if he removes d subsidy now and fuel rise up to N250 per litre….. you would be the same person to attack him again.... for the time being lets enjoy d 97 naira we r enjoying.

Only a fooliish person enjoys now for a short while and suffers a lot later FOREVER.

Why do you prefer to be fooolish

Why did you suffer to go to school to study & acquire knowledge and skills instead of just playing around and enjoying an ultimately useless life?

Why
Re: No Genuine Reason To Remove Oil Subsidy Yet–buhari by gregg2: 7:00am On Jul 14, 2015
Buhari is a shameless liar

1 Like

Re: No Genuine Reason To Remove Oil Subsidy Yet–buhari by sweatlana: 7:05am On Jul 14, 2015
Wow!!! As the days in this regime keep coming so do the lies and apparent fraud of an election.

I have no respect for buhari he is a pathological liar.
Re: No Genuine Reason To Remove Oil Subsidy Yet–buhari by Nobody: 7:32am On Jul 14, 2015
onagoodday1:

If you would remove the beacon of hate and ethnicity in your views, perhaps could become better or improve at judging

Really? You apc touts have no single word to defend buhari on this issue.

Maybe you can do better by explaining what he means by saying the is nothing like fuel subsidy just to come back and say removing the same subsidy (that doesn't exist to him) will affect poor Nigerians.

So when did the subsidy start existing?
Re: No Genuine Reason To Remove Oil Subsidy Yet–buhari by Nobody: 7:33am On Jul 14, 2015
No,Mr President....wrong decision.

We are throwing money down a big hole via subsidy. And right now,we do not have enough money. We are broke.

In my opinion, why should we be subsidising fuel....which we over-import anyway?

Please....the oil subsidy has to go. The era of free things is over. We do not have the money.
Re: No Genuine Reason To Remove Oil Subsidy Yet–buhari by Nobody: 7:34am On Jul 14, 2015
ZUBY77:

How did God put me in the same country with you?

You dey mind the okoko, na his family and generation the liardinho go rule forever.
Re: No Genuine Reason To Remove Oil Subsidy Yet–buhari by jcross19: 7:35am On Jul 14, 2015
Now we are matching forward to that vain promise buhari made . Before he said nothing like subsidy but now the tune of the music have change, you have not see anything nigeria.
Re: No Genuine Reason To Remove Oil Subsidy Yet–buhari by marcelifeh(m): 7:44am On Jul 14, 2015
merry02:
Daura President!I think he said is a scam?that he knws nothing about subsidy!
you spoke my mind. He made Nigerians to believe that subsidy was a scam and that he doesn't know what subsidy means. Now story don change.
Re: No Genuine Reason To Remove Oil Subsidy Yet–buhari by dannewlife(m): 7:57am On Jul 14, 2015
This president is very intelligent !
Re: No Genuine Reason To Remove Oil Subsidy Yet–buhari by tonquendo4u(m): 8:24am On Jul 14, 2015
Before election-I don't know what is subsidy.Its a scam.After elections-I won't remove subsidy.Okay.Av seen dt d only plan APC had was to win elections.They don't hv any plans 4 nigerians.Dis govt is so confused.Spending more time at d press dn at work
Re: No Genuine Reason To Remove Oil Subsidy Yet–buhari by baralatie(m): 8:24am On Jul 14, 2015
jpphilips:

Mumu!! Jonathan's lies still dey wind ur brain, Marketers want subsidy out to make more cash and you are busy talking nonsense.
I warned you to stop discussing subsidy because that subject isn't for fools.
The solution to subsidy is phasing out not removal, Buhari has once again proved to be capable of the task ahead.

Who told you that subsidy will deter refinery projects at low oil price? every maggot has an opinion on nairaland.

Unfortunately ! It is clear that you are literarily not in a clear understanding of the issues here and kaboninc was right about your attitude and the basis of your arguments.
Since you are still prone to your behaviour that made a thread go down.please take out your name calling on APC .they are the ones promising change that is no change.
Re: No Genuine Reason To Remove Oil Subsidy Yet–buhari by wordychap: 8:34am On Jul 14, 2015
That's a sensible one my president
Infact crash petrol price to #65 a litre

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Wike & His Wife Attend Kumuyi's Crusade At Yakubu Gowon Stadium In Port Harcourt / The Deadly Condition Of Ejigbo After Heavy Rainfall (PHOTOS) / Ben Murray-Bruce And Buratai Commission New NARC Office Complex - Photos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 83
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.