Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,094 members, 7,825,453 topics. Date: Sunday, 12 May 2024 at 03:06 PM

10 Ways Ladies Will Frustrate Your Life If You Are A Broke Guy - Romance (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / 10 Ways Ladies Will Frustrate Your Life If You Are A Broke Guy (48683 Views)

10 Ways Ladies Frustrate The Life Of Short Guys / 10 Ways Ladies Behave When They Are No Longer Virgins / 10 Ways Ladies Act To Avoid Sex When They Visit Guys (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 10 Ways Ladies Will Frustrate Your Life If You Are A Broke Guy by Savyy(f): 10:34pm On Jul 16, 2015
Truckpusher:
Well, if you're broke kindly learn how to package yourself but rule number 1 - Do not keep a girlfriend as a broke guy always use the hit and run style while hanging new puccies every now and then. wink

These hoes ain't loyal unless you're making it rain. angry
Fool. Nonsense. Absolute piece of crap. Imagine you are giving your younger bro or cousin bro this advice. Instead of telling him better ways of making a living out of his broke life, you are giving him this shiit.
You'd meet your waterloo soonest. Keep using the hit and run style.

2 Likes

Re: 10 Ways Ladies Will Frustrate Your Life If You Are A Broke Guy by favourmic(m): 10:36pm On Jul 16, 2015
Kingsasian:
you are right.

I have seen a man doing noting and his wife is doing everything, you know woman let keep it for another time
Re: 10 Ways Ladies Will Frustrate Your Life If You Are A Broke Guy by patonyx1: 12:25am On Jul 17, 2015
No relationship without "FINANCE"
Re: 10 Ways Ladies Will Frustrate Your Life If You Are A Broke Guy by IBBG(m): 12:58am On Jul 17, 2015
teeowl:
You are the reserve bench boyfriend... be careful.

hahahahahahaha. Gud response. Na deputy the guy go be. Anytime the main bf show town, she no go get tym for am. Afta all, she don tell u say she get bf wey dem don dey 6yr relationship. She go just d carry d dude wile away tym so as not to feel lonely wen d main gee dey out of town.

1 Like

Re: 10 Ways Ladies Will Frustrate Your Life If You Are A Broke Guy by IBBG(m): 1:23am On Jul 17, 2015
niceguy7:
Pls nairalanders make una help me in this matter.......

I am currently dating a girl....buh she told me she has bn in a relationship with a guy for six years....buh the time i wooed her she assured me she truely like me...buh my question is will it be easy for her to break up her six yrs relationship with her former guy? Abi she jst wan deceive me?
guy I'll tell u to ignore or forget the girl. U'll always be second fiddle to the boyfrnd. I'm talking frm experience. U won't have much say in that relationship cos she will be feeling dat she did u a favor by accepting to date u afta all she had already told u she has somebody and u still insisted. My broda its not worth the stress cos the experience can be very frustrating, knowing that dere is somebody she luvs n gives priority to more dan u.
Where u'll feel d pain more is wen u crave her attention and she tells u d boyfrnd is around so she can't give u her attention until he leaves.
My assumption is that, she just want u to occupy the temporary vacuum dat her bf leaves frm tym to tym so dat she won't feel lonely since she considers u to be a nice guy n u won't tak advantage of her.
Finally I'd advice that even if u want to date her, don't tak her serious n don't give her ur whole heart. Just be indifferent to her n exhibit an I don't care lifestyle towards her to avoid heart break.
Keep her as a side chick just as she is trying to mak u her side bf n look for anoda girlfrnd.
Re: 10 Ways Ladies Will Frustrate Your Life If You Are A Broke Guy by niceguy7(m): 4:14am On Jul 17, 2015
IBBG:
guy I'll tell u to ignore or forget the girl. U'll always be second fiddle to the boyfrnd. I'm talking frm experience. U won't have much say in that relationship cos she will be feeling dat she did u a favor by accepting to date u afta all she had already told u she has somebody and u still insisted. My broda its not worth the stress cos the experience can be very frustrating, knowing that dere is somebody she luvs n gives priority to more dan u.
Where u'll feel d pain more is wen u crave her attention and she tells u d boyfrnd is around so she can't give u her attention until he leaves.
My assumption is that, she just want u to occupy the temporary vacuum dat her bf leaves frm tym to tym so dat she won't feel lonely since she considers u to be a nice guy n u won't tak advantage of her.
Finally I'd advice that even if u want to date her, don't tak her serious n don't give her ur whole heart. Just be indifferent to her n exhibit an I don't care lifestyle towards her to avoid heart break.
Keep her as a side chick just as she is trying to mak u her side bf n look for anoda girlfrnd.
Bros tanx alot for ur contribution....... I really appreciate it.
Re: 10 Ways Ladies Will Frustrate Your Life If You Are A Broke Guy by kenoz(m): 6:28am On Jul 17, 2015
shocked
Re: 10 Ways Ladies Will Frustrate Your Life If You Are A Broke Guy by tosyne2much(m): 7:19am On Jul 17, 2015
IBBG:
Wooooow !!!

God bless you bro
Re: 10 Ways Ladies Will Frustrate Your Life If You Are A Broke Guy by Sowl(m): 8:40am On Jul 17, 2015
popweezy:
Nice list. But do you know u've just discouraged us from going near a lady? No doubt a broke nigga will alwayz av problems with ladies simply bcuz most of them ladies are also damn broke and
2 brokes can neva make a rich
..A LADY CAN ONLY TELL YOU MONEY IS NOT LOVE WHEN SHE ALREADY HAS THE MONEY/ALL HER NEEDS
That's epicepic grin

1 Like

Re: 10 Ways Ladies Will Frustrate Your Life If You Are A Broke Guy by Sowl(m): 9:04am On Jul 17, 2015
Savyy:

Fool. Nonsense. Absolute piece of crap. Imagine you are giving your younger bro or cousin bro this advice. Instead of telling him better ways of making a living out of his broke life, you are giving him this shiit.
You'd meet your waterloo soonest. Keep using the hit and run style.
@ ur dp.... Would that apply to every tom,dick n Harry?
Re: 10 Ways Ladies Will Frustrate Your Life If You Are A Broke Guy by tobby94(m): 1:58pm On Jul 17, 2015
guys no be by force make u date gurl focus on ur future if u don make am dem go run after u
Re: 10 Ways Ladies Will Frustrate Your Life If You Are A Broke Guy by cbi24: 2:02pm On Jul 17, 2015
You are saying the truth.....

Re: 10 Ways Ladies Will Frustrate Your Life If You Are A Broke Guy by IBBG(m): 4:31pm On Jul 17, 2015
tosyne2much:
Wooooow !!!

God bless you bro
Tanks. But baba u too much o. Ur write ups are always indigenous n enlightening laced with a high sense of humor which makes for a fun filled reading irrespective of the length.
I envy ur writing style n I'm hoping to incorporate it to my style as well.
Keep it up bro I d feel u wella.
Re: 10 Ways Ladies Will Frustrate Your Life If You Are A Broke Guy by Vick4rill(m): 6:22pm On Jul 17, 2015
INTROVERT:
Very true... grin grin grin grin grin grin.

You are broke yet you want to do and do and do everyday. You can't take her out, top up her airtime, or gifts angry angry angry angry. Many naija boys are fond of this.
the level of your joblessness make me wonder what type of a 'broke' you would ve been if you a guy... Commenting on almost every thread on nairaland is my proves
Re: 10 Ways Ladies Will Frustrate Your Life If You Are A Broke Guy by Vick4rill(m): 6:35pm On Jul 17, 2015
vizkiz:
an advice to all the young men in the house. Please brother just read this shiit! angry

[b]ifyou are broke,nigga just stay the furck away from ladies..believe me, your destinies are not meant for each other because you will definitely end of hearbroken.

These girls are hoes and they need to get paid but you can't (you think say na paper she dey use do her hair, fix her nails and buy those sexy cloths abi) because your destiny is broke at the moment...

All those times you spend online chasing after women, sending them messages, calling them with your hard earn card and they will still be forming beyonce for you(forget say you no get game, its because you are cashless). Can't you just invest those period on hustling and see these biitches run after you when you start making it big? undecided

Ask yourself this question, why do you think the so called "big girls" run after the Gs and those Gs even treat them like biitches but still they(big girls) will sTill want to die for the guy

It his because of his d¤pe cash!!, fool angry and you go dey sit down for house 24/7 dey browse, dey do FTC, dey upload mumu picture on facebook. You go even dey ask your girlfriend for cash again, ahn ahn...the way you mumu reach, you go dey vex if one guy call am abi carry am go out...

Guy, your destiny needs a rest slap...ode! undecided

You think say na ordinary thing dey make ireneony dey create love thread give se*un? angry
[/b]
my bro, you ve said it all, even O.p should take correction, he is always creating sensitive thread for free just to gain the approval of nairalanders, if only he had gone into writing am sure he will be counting thousands of his own through it
Re: 10 Ways Ladies Will Frustrate Your Life If You Are A Broke Guy by tosyne2much(m): 6:50pm On Jul 17, 2015
Vick4rill:
my bro, you ve said it all, even O.p should take correction, he is always creating sensitive thread for free just to gain the approval of nairalanders, if only he had gone into writing am sure he will be counting thousands of his own through it
Bros, you have spoken well

I'm getting renumeration of some sort though
Re: 10 Ways Ladies Will Frustrate Your Life If You Are A Broke Guy by tosyne2much(m): 7:45pm On Jul 17, 2015
IBBG:
Tanks. But baba u too much o. Ur write ups are always indigenous n enlightening laced with a high sense of humor which makes for a fun filled reading irrespective of the length.
I envy ur writing style n I'm hoping to incorporate it to my style as well.
Keep it up bro I d feel u wella.
Thanks for making me feel special

I really appreciate
Re: 10 Ways Ladies Will Frustrate Your Life If You Are A Broke Guy by Nobody: 10:25pm On Jul 19, 2015
vickylala239:

I Dnt knw u sha,Bt u Dnt sound like a reasonable gel.

What happen to your own personal money.

D school ur papa sent u to,Wat use is it,if u still depend on a man.

Also u r wrong we still Hv gels who Dnt k abt ur money,Jst love dem

Everyone is Nt Lik u,Dey Dnt tink Lik u.

Sometimes I wonder why gels go to school sef.

Most a guy pay to fckkk you??.

some gels Dnt gv a fck,incase u Dnt knw, there are gels Dat r After fck, fck well and u Hv dem calling you.

This is more reason why guys maltreat gels,d love of money.wen u Hv money as a gel,guys Dnt do shhhit.

Gels Lik u r to b deceived.

For ur info,guys do carry deir guy car n still fck gels for free.Weda 1st class gel or Nt.

Jst deceive dem wit Wat u borrow,Dey open for u.

Broke guys fck more Dan money guys if u Dnt knw.knw it Nw.

Gels jump into ur car,ones u give dem d sign.u fck n Dey cum bck wit d hope of money.

Stop deceiving ur sef.broke or no broke.guys r still fcking.

Ppl Lik u,ur bf Dnt Evn give anytin, u cum here and sound as if ur bf usually give 500k per fck.

Ppl Lik u settle quarrel wit rounds of sexx.

Better stop dis ur ashawo thinking.

Abuse Mi if u Lik!!

Haters attack Mi,Bt I will always say d truth.
gbam!! on point cool cool
Re: 10 Ways Ladies Will Frustrate Your Life If You Are A Broke Guy by Nobody: 3:18pm On Aug 26, 2015
wendycindy:
lols, I don't really knw how 2 create topics o d one I even manage 2 create sef didn't hit fp I felt bad... So no need
don't giveup trying. Hope when you finally make front page you'll Holland me So we can pop Champaign together. *wink*
Re: 10 Ways Ladies Will Frustrate Your Life If You Are A Broke Guy by cyprus000: 3:50pm On Aug 26, 2015
ehjiwummy:

Been broke is not a disease dat can not be cured,every humanbeing can get broke life is not a bed of rose.if ur guy is broke dat doesn't gv u upper hand in d relationship.ladies nid to learn a policy of FULL and LESS,if u see dat ur guy has a brighter future nd he's not a lazy type pray for his story to change jus lik toysne2much story change,thou money answereth everything but dat doesn't mean u shld treat a broke guy lik a trash.if he's loyal nd loving type stick to him nd pray for him.what holds relationship is loyalty nd commitment. Moreso,as a lady u nid to get something doing not turning ur bf to ATM.I remain Ehjiwummy
[size=13pt]
You are sweet deariesmiley
[/size]
Re: 10 Ways Ladies Will Frustrate Your Life If You Are A Broke Guy by wendycindy(f): 7:45pm On Aug 26, 2015
Ioannes:

don't giveup trying. Hope when you finally make front page you'll Holland me So we can pop Champaign together. *wink*
lols... Abi o

1 Like

Re: 10 Ways Ladies Will Frustrate Your Life If You Are A Broke Guy by Philip6800(m): 8:15pm On Nov 06, 2015
tosyne2much:
[i]
u most b suffering from disease of the brain, why most u add Real Madrid name in your post ?
Re: 10 Ways Ladies Will Frustrate Your Life If You Are A Broke Guy by tosyne2much(m): 8:24pm On Nov 06, 2015
wendycindy:
lols... Abi o
Should I give you the tips to make the FP ? cheesy

How much will you pay me ? tongue
Re: 10 Ways Ladies Will Frustrate Your Life If You Are A Broke Guy by yarkx(m): 6:32am On Nov 07, 2015
this hoes are for everybody...every day 0000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000....the only thing bigger than my bank acc is my ego.
Re: 10 Ways Ladies Will Frustrate Your Life If You Are A Broke Guy by horlah233: 6:31pm On Apr 26, 2016
[color=#000099][/color] undecided[i][/i] kiss,I tink am experiencing d same issue wit my gal frnds ryt nw,cos m stil a poly student dependin on my father's 3k 4 a week 2 live nd my gal always complain in 1 way or d oda dat m nt capable enough 2 date her #buhigatagreatfuture
Re: 10 Ways Ladies Will Frustrate Your Life If You Are A Broke Guy by Syphonn(m): 9:44pm On Aug 20, 2017
Different people have the idea of having a wedding where their teams, venue, cake is perfect and the reception is full of delicious food and drinks, a great band, and all your family and friends. With the advent of the Internet, our dreams have definitely gotten bigger with blogs and Instagram which provides us with an opportunity to look at thousands of pictures where we can see the immaculate and beautiful things you could do at your wedding.

Read more at www.busygisting.com

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Have You Ever Regretted Saying No To A Person? Why? / A fellow Nairalander needs your advice before crossing the rubicon. / What Do You See In This Picture

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 68
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.