Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,992 members, 7,821,461 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 01:19 PM

10 Ways Ladies Will Frustrate Your Life If You Are A Broke Guy - Romance (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / 10 Ways Ladies Will Frustrate Your Life If You Are A Broke Guy (48668 Views)

10 Ways Ladies Frustrate The Life Of Short Guys / 10 Ways Ladies Behave When They Are No Longer Virgins / 10 Ways Ladies Act To Avoid Sex When They Visit Guys (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 10 Ways Ladies Will Frustrate Your Life If You Are A Broke Guy by vislabraye(m): 5:07pm On Jul 16, 2015
INTROVERT:
Very true... grin grin grin grin grin grin.

You are broke yet you want to do and do and do everyday. You can't take her out, top up her airtime, or gifts angry angry angry angry. Many naija boys are fond of this.

U no dey enjoy am too
Re: 10 Ways Ladies Will Frustrate Your Life If You Are A Broke Guy by castro316: 5:14pm On Jul 16, 2015
Toks2008:

My brother no deceive yourself o,most of the ones you think don't care actually do but are only waiting,hoping and watching the tick-tick-tick moments when they hope to dump you for a rich dude if you linger too long before making it..
Bro if I were a lady I will do the same and go for a guy who is ready to step up and marry me. Mind u the guy doesn't have to have it all before I fall for him rather than wait for u who has not given me a hint that u can provide for urself not mention me. Look I have seen many guys secretly 'eyeing' better classier girls although they are broke and pray for them to hammer so they can dump their present girlfriends fighting tooth and nail to make things better for u two. So learn how to provide for urself first before u can think abt providing for another mouth.
Re: 10 Ways Ladies Will Frustrate Your Life If You Are A Broke Guy by Truckpusher(m): 5:14pm On Jul 16, 2015
Well, if you're broke kindly learn how to package yourself but rule number 1 - Do not keep a girlfriend as a broke guy always use the hit and run style while hanging new puccies every now and then. wink

These hoes ain't loyal unless you're making it rain. angry

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: 10 Ways Ladies Will Frustrate Your Life If You Are A Broke Guy by Nobody: 5:18pm On Jul 16, 2015
Truckpusher:
Well, if you're broke kindly learn how to package yourself but rule number 1 - Do not keep a girlfriend as a broke guy always use the hit and run style while hanging new puccies every now and then. wink

These hoes ain't loyal unless you're making it rain. angry

Hahahaha!
Re: 10 Ways Ladies Will Frustrate Your Life If You Are A Broke Guy by Truckpusher(m): 5:19pm On Jul 16, 2015
dearpreye:

Hahahaha!
You know the drills. wink
Re: 10 Ways Ladies Will Frustrate Your Life If You Are A Broke Guy by vislabraye(m): 5:20pm On Jul 16, 2015
Dajugba:
Nice words of advice that any young dude will take that as a challenge to strive for something great for his future. I remember some time ago, back mid 2013. I was interested in a lady after we've been friends for two years and some months. I developed love towards her, that I had to express what I felt about her, like: I told her I love you, and I want to be in a relationship with you. The next things she did was to update her status on whatsap: "Never date a broke dude! They can't offer anything." wow... I was slapped in my spirit, that love ran out off my brain. All I did was just comment about her update and said nice words. Then I back off, because I saw reasons why I had to take a step or die being broke. But my testimony today is that, this same babe is always on me, asking, when are you ready to date. It's not joke! But I told her it won't be possible, I only want to be friend, which I know you'll appreciate more than relationship. If she saw nothing good during my broke days, hmmm... I see no reason to date her, even if na dream I will shout blood of Jesus Wake up. The moral of my story to any lady. Date a man with a future! Not someone with only swag. Guys, never stop trying... Take a risk or die not taking anyone.

That's a good one. Not many people had it easy but along the way, things changed for them.
Re: 10 Ways Ladies Will Frustrate Your Life If You Are A Broke Guy by Nobody: 5:22pm On Jul 16, 2015
Truckpusher:
You know the drills. wink

Bro, you no dey send at all.
Re: 10 Ways Ladies Will Frustrate Your Life If You Are A Broke Guy by Truckpusher(m): 5:22pm On Jul 16, 2015
dearpreye:

Bro, you no dey send at all.
How again?
Re: 10 Ways Ladies Will Frustrate Your Life If You Are A Broke Guy by Nobody: 5:23pm On Jul 16, 2015
Truckpusher:
How again?

You say things as they are....
Re: 10 Ways Ladies Will Frustrate Your Life If You Are A Broke Guy by castro316: 5:26pm On Jul 16, 2015
I have seen and known many guys who can't provide for their personal affair and wait for their parents to assist them not minding they are over aged, resting in the comfort of their parents house and come out to boast of being a man. U can't wash ur clothes, take care of ur room, put food on the table WITH UR OWN EARNED MONEY! Give ur younger ones stipends and u complain that why are girls so disdainful. My manchy u don't have to have millions before ladies will rush u. Know how to do the least of these things mentioned above and u will see them around u. They too are not robots programmed to dump broke guys. It may not be ur brokeness she is avoiding but ur not realizing u have to step up from being a Obi is a boy to obieze is a man.

1 Like

Re: 10 Ways Ladies Will Frustrate Your Life If You Are A Broke Guy by favourmic(m): 5:28pm On Jul 16, 2015
Pray before you have a girl or woman

Re: 10 Ways Ladies Will Frustrate Your Life If You Are A Broke Guy by Slimmos(m): 5:32pm On Jul 16, 2015
tosyne2much:
Bros, you need to see the way I'm cracking real hard here

You are so funny man cheesy
no time bro, we need to up our game to beat those girls to their cunny way.
Re: 10 Ways Ladies Will Frustrate Your Life If You Are A Broke Guy by Kingsasian(m): 5:45pm On Jul 16, 2015
INTROVERT:
Very true... grin grin grin grin grin grin.

You are broke yet you want to do and do and do everyday. You can't take her out, top up her airtime, or gifts angry angry angry angry. Many naija boys are fond of this.
this show how poor you are.

2 Likes

Re: 10 Ways Ladies Will Frustrate Your Life If You Are A Broke Guy by INTROVERT(f): 5:52pm On Jul 16, 2015
Kingsasian:
this show how poor you are.

Gracias grin
Broke boy angry
Re: 10 Ways Ladies Will Frustrate Your Life If You Are A Broke Guy by Nobody: 5:53pm On Jul 16, 2015
From my own expeience if a girl wants you as a boyfriend she would never tell you that she has another guy... Push yourself to approach other girls and just move on... you dont wantto be her orbiter/reserve bench boyfriend.

niceguy7:

Oops! Tnx..............wh do u tink I shld do?
Shld I jst leave her. And let her be?
Re: 10 Ways Ladies Will Frustrate Your Life If You Are A Broke Guy by Kingsasian(m): 5:56pm On Jul 16, 2015
INTROVERT:

Gracias grin
Broke boy angry
yea, but I can get you the basic things your parents couldn't get for you.

2 Likes

Re: 10 Ways Ladies Will Frustrate Your Life If You Are A Broke Guy by Truckpusher(m): 5:56pm On Jul 16, 2015
dearpreye:

You say things as they are....
But that's just the way it is . cheesy
Re: 10 Ways Ladies Will Frustrate Your Life If You Are A Broke Guy by INTROVERT(f): 6:01pm On Jul 16, 2015
Kingsasian:
yea, but I can get you the basic things your parents couldn't get for you.

You that can't even buy recharge card for your girlfriend. undecided

I can't even rationalize your thinking. How can you have a girlfriend without buying her gifts or taking her out. Even working class babes who are capable of taking care of themselves still receive gifts from their men.
It's totally senile if you ask me.
Sorry if I offended you but the truth must be told.
Re: 10 Ways Ladies Will Frustrate Your Life If You Are A Broke Guy by Kingsasian(m): 6:07pm On Jul 16, 2015
INTROVERT:

You that can't even buy recharge card for your girlfriend. undecided

I can't even rationalize your thinking. How can you have a girlfriend without buying her gifts or taking her out. Even working class babes who are capable of taking care of themselves still receive gifts from their men.
It's totally senile if you ask me.
Sorry if I offended you but the truth must be told.
lol, ok I get you. It seems you are too poor to afford a recharge card. Your type irks me. You may be right but its not a crime for a decent lady to help a broke dude achieve his dreams or be the kind of guy she dreams of. Even when I use to be broke I still get gifts for my exs and contribute towards their education then. Anyways my apologies.
Re: 10 Ways Ladies Will Frustrate Your Life If You Are A Broke Guy by INTROVERT(f): 6:25pm On Jul 16, 2015
Kingsasian:
lol, ok I get you. It seems you are too poor to afford a recharge card. Your type irks me. You may be right but its not a crime for a decent lady to help a broke dude achieve his dreams or be the kind of guy she dreams of. Even when I use to be broke I still get gifts for my exs and contribute towards their education then. Anyways my apologies.

grin grin grin grin I wish you good luck grin grin grin grin grin
Re: 10 Ways Ladies Will Frustrate Your Life If You Are A Broke Guy by Nobody: 6:39pm On Jul 16, 2015
Toks2008:

My brother no deceive yourself o,most of the ones you think don't care actually do but are only waiting,hoping and watching the tick-tick-tick moments when they hope to dump you for a rich dude if you linger too long before making it..

Guy shun dat thing I knw wat am saying. Though u made a gud observation which is true, but blive me, there are still girls who are not after d money. But dat doesnt mean dat d guy shud b idle ooo

1 Like

Re: 10 Ways Ladies Will Frustrate Your Life If You Are A Broke Guy by niceguy7(m): 6:47pm On Jul 16, 2015
teeowl:
From my own expeience if a girl wants you as a boyfriend she would never tell you that she has another guy... Push yourself to approach other girls and just move on... you dont wantto be her orbiter/reserve bench boyfriend.

Hmmmm! Tanx a lot, I really appreciate ur contribution and ur time.....waa gbayii!
Re: 10 Ways Ladies Will Frustrate Your Life If You Are A Broke Guy by Nobody: 6:58pm On Jul 16, 2015
Broke guys don't woo a lady na.They always keep to themselves.But if I become rich I won't stick to one girl cos I know ladies who dates guys because of money are synonymous to prostitutes.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: 10 Ways Ladies Will Frustrate Your Life If You Are A Broke Guy by Kingsasian(m): 7:05pm On Jul 16, 2015
INTROVERT:

grin grin grin grin I wish you good luck grin grin grin grin grin
I wish you more recharge cards.....hahahahahahaha
Re: 10 Ways Ladies Will Frustrate Your Life If You Are A Broke Guy by Nobody: 7:43pm On Jul 16, 2015
wink
wendycindy:
nairaland likes 10 this 10 that and coming frm u again... 4get it fp material
Lol. OK so create a "10 something" too so that we can all comment. wink
Re: 10 Ways Ladies Will Frustrate Your Life If You Are A Broke Guy by favourmic(m): 8:14pm On Jul 16, 2015
Kingsasian:

You wrong bro, its totally wrong for a lady to help a broke dude, I can't and I don't pray for it, I will rather work hard to the fullest than to collect money from lady, I hate it so much... The hand that give never lack...

1 Like

Re: 10 Ways Ladies Will Frustrate Your Life If You Are A Broke Guy by Kingsasian(m): 8:44pm On Jul 16, 2015
favourmic:

You wrong bro, its totally wrong for a lady to help a broke dude, I can't and I don't pray for it, I will rather work hard to the fullest than to collect money from lady, I hate it so much... The hand that give never lack...
I understand, but it is also not wrong for a lady to be of support to her guy. Let me tell you, some years back while in school I happen to stay in the same lodge with two optometrist (students) then who were my elders. Both of them were dating. One of them is an igbo by tribe and he happened to four extra years in sch while his gf graduated four years before him, got a job in Lagos transferred to Abuja and for that four years she stood by him while he was still battling with his education, mind you he was a broke guy at the time although he had a little business then. He graduated in 2012 and Just last year I attended the wedding ceremony same with his course mate who was even poorer to the point that we usually make jest of him. His gf is from a good and rich background. She usually pay his bills and buy him gifts as well. They also got wedded two months after the igbo guy. I am not saying a broke dude should relax and wait for one lady to come help him but its not a crime for ladies to be of help and support.

1 Like

Re: 10 Ways Ladies Will Frustrate Your Life If You Are A Broke Guy by Revolva(m): 9:03pm On Jul 16, 2015
lurlah2014:
NOW I KNOW THE KIND OF MAN YOU ARE, COS BIRDS OF SAME FEATHERS FLUKES TOGETHER #flexible di*k head

I am way better then u anyday anytime u ain't shit...ok worst dan a prostitute
Re: 10 Ways Ladies Will Frustrate Your Life If You Are A Broke Guy by 2scorehigh(m): 9:07pm On Jul 16, 2015
lurlah2014:
all this attitude is just to frustrate you to move from been BROKE to successfully RICH cos she wants the best for you not for you to loose focus and stop blaming her for her attitude##SHE WANTS THE BEST OUT OF HER LIFE tongue##

Wetin pesin no go see for dis country?

It's funny, isn't it? Abeg which one is more reasonable or advisable? Frustrating someone into achieving success or making yourself successful?

Chai!

All Nigerians girls who think relationship is all about money, I'm sorry for you. And all naija guys who believe in that, I'm so sorry for you too...

Ladies, please listen. Frustrating a guy to achieve success using such means enlisted by the OP may sound like a good idea in the first place but just have it somewhere at the back of your mind that should the guy eventually achieve that success, the kain frustration you go experience eh, in short, no be pesin go tell make you pack your bags dey go!

1 Like

Re: 10 Ways Ladies Will Frustrate Your Life If You Are A Broke Guy by wendycindy(f): 9:15pm On Jul 16, 2015
Ioannes:
wink
Lol. OK so create a "10 something" too so that we can all comment. wink
lols, I don't really knw how 2 create topics o d one I even manage 2 create sef didn't hit fp I felt bad... So no need

1 Like

Re: 10 Ways Ladies Will Frustrate Your Life If You Are A Broke Guy by favourmic(m): 9:58pm On Jul 16, 2015
Kingsasian:
I understand, but it is also not wrong for a lady to be of support to her guy. Let me tell you, some years back while in school I happen to stay in the same lodge with two optometrist (students) then who were my elders. Both of them were dating. One of them is an igbo by tribe and he happened to four extra years in sch while his gf graduated four years before him, got a job in Lagos transferred to Abuja and for that four years she stood by him while he was still battling with his education, mind you he was a broke guy at the time although he had a little business then. He graduated in 2012 and Just last year I attended the wedding ceremony same with his course mate who was even poorer to the point that we usually make jest of him. His gf is from a good and rich background. She usually pay his bills and buy him gifts as well. They also got wedded two months after the igbo guy. I am not saying a broke dude should relax and wait for one lady to come help him but its not a crime for ladies to be of help and support.

I understand you bro and this happen to my sister as well, but later the guy act silly, when you spend for a lady, you get committed and when a lady send for a guy, she get committed, and it's both of you to get committed that what i believe also i believe a man should always make sure no matter how thing go worst he must make sure he do his best I understand you bro but man should also make sure he must do his best and leave the rest for God
Re: 10 Ways Ladies Will Frustrate Your Life If You Are A Broke Guy by Kingsasian(m): 10:15pm On Jul 16, 2015
favourmic:

I understand you bro and this happen to my sister as well, but later the guy act silly, when you spend for a lady, you get committed and when a lady send for a guy, she get committed, and it's both of you to get committed that what i believe also i believe a man should always make sure no matter how thing go worst he must make sure he do his best I understand you bro but man should also make sure he must do his best and leave the rest for God
you are right.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Ladies, Can You Post The Picture Of You And Your Boyfriend On Facebook? / A fellow Nairalander needs your advice before crossing the rubicon. / Man Lists Number & Names Of Ladies He Has Had An Affair With

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 87
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.